- » Parmesan Pita Chips
Parmesan Pita Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan pita chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan pita chips recipes.
1. Cut each pita bread round into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge into 2 pieces so that you get 16 chips out of each round.
2. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet with the inside of the pita bread facing up. Sprinkle the chips with the... - 21.1607
Pita Bread Chips
Pita Bread Chips - is a heady mix of parmesan cheese flavored pita bread. Makes a yummy pick as an appetizer, these pita bread chips are pretty easy to prepared too. Try the Pita Bread Chips recipe. - 29.6824
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 131.218
Par Mis An Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Split pita breads and cut each half into quarters. Lay pitas with their rough sides up, close together, on baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. - 26.788
In medium bowl, combine artichoke hearts, soup, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, roasted peppers, black pepper, red pepper and salt.
Spread mixture in 2-quart baking dish sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
Cover and bake at... - 35.739
Hot And Spicy Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix ali ingredients except onion and tomato.
Spoon into pie plate.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with onion and tomato.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or pita bread wedges.
Microwave: Mix all ingredients... - 39.8461
Sun Dried Tomato Aid Cheese Spread
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade.
Set aside 1/4 cup tomatoes; reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons marinade, cream cheese, and next 3... - 33.9645
Holiday Series: # 2 Spinach & Artichoke Dip Appetizer
1. Place the spinach in a medium size bowl and thaw thoroughly in the microwave using the defrost setting.
2. Place the spinach in a piece of cheese cloth or a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out all of the excess water. Set aside.
3. Thaw the... - 0