- » Parmesan Flatbread
Parmesan Flatbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan flatbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan flatbread recipes.
Cut dough into 6 equal pieces.
On a lightly floured board, roll each piece into a 7 to 8-inch round.
Lightly coat 3 baking sheets, 12- by 15-inch size, with some of the olive oil.
Place 2 rounds of dough well apart on each pan, then brush dough with remaining... - 31.8175
Three Seed Flatbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Place the uncooked frozen rolls on the microwaveable plate.
3. Cover them with a microwavable plastic wrap.
4. Microwave on high for 25 seconds
5. Turn over and rotate plate. Microwave again for 25... - 43.6136
Golden Italian Flatbread
1. Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with foil; grease foil. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan bring the 1 1/2 cups milk and the margarine or butter to boiling. Meanwhile, stir together the 3/4 cup milk, the farina, and salt; slowly add to boiling milk,... - 31.7006
Flatbread Company - Segment 1 - Kahlua Pork Barbecue Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Farenheit.
2. Flatten the pizza dough.
3. Slather the barbecue sauce.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella, red onions and pineapple chunks.
5. Add dollops of goat cheese all over the pizza.
6. Sprinkle the... - 103.299
Cheesy Onion Flatbread
Cheesy Onion Flatbread has a grand taste. Cheesy Onion Flatbread gets its taste from flour mixed with honey, vinegar and cheese. Cheesy Onion Flatbread is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 43.0544
1. In a greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan combine the zucchini or summer squash, eggplant, sweet pepper, onion, and parsley.
2. In a small bowl stir together the garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle mixture over vegetables and toss gently to... - 37.8645
Cabamelized Onion And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and salt and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes, or until very tender and golden brown.
Stir in the peppers and vinegar.
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place the pitas or... - 39.5601
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread brushed with olive oil and flavoured with grated Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and rosemary - and so easy to make the dough in a bread maker! Here is a quick video below showing you the recipe...the house smelled amazing... - 130.608