- » Parmesan Chicken Mushroom Wine Sauce
Parmesan Chicken Mushroom Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan chicken mushroom wine sauce recipes.
Poached Chicken Breasts With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Place chicken in a greased 2-quart baking dish suitable for top-of-range cooking.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add enough water to liquid to equal 1/2 cup.
Bring liquid to a boil in a saucepan; add bouillon cubes, stirring until bouillon is dissolve - 29.1268
Chicken Cordon Bleu In Mushroom Sauce
Place chicken breast halves between 2 sheets of waxed paper.
Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet.
Place a piece of Swiss cheese and ham in center of each piece of chicken; roll up lengthwise, tucking edges inside.
Secure each roll with a wooden... - 42.4163
Chicken Cacciatore With White Wine
Looking for a healthy and savory chicken recipe? Take a look at this scrumptious Chicken Cacciatore with a little spin. The chef here adds roasted mushrooms instead of sautéed mushrooms which gives a really nice color and flavor to the dish. This is so... - 117.367
Chicken In Wine Gravy
1) In a large skillet, heat ¼ cup of butter.
2) Cut the chicken into serving pieces. Brown chicken in the butter, several pieces at a time. Remove chicken from skillet.
3) To the butter remaining in the skillet, add the mushrooms and cook on high... - 44.7149
Cut meat into 3^-inch slices, trimming off fat as you go.
Lightly dip in flour, then brown in olive oil heated with 1 clove of the garlic.
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
In another pan or bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
Blend... - 39.2648
Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
Polenta! A truly Italian word and when I heard about Polenta With Mushroom Tomato Sauce , the fragrance of herbs like rosemary and parsley and olive oil becomes fresh in my mind. My mother use to make delicious Polenta recipes with lots of cheese and pepper... - 50.9105
Mushroom Risotto With Italian Sausage Sauce
Melt butter in oil in a heavy 2-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned and liquid has evaporated.
Stir in garlic, white pepper, and rice.
Cook, stirring, until rice looks opaque about 2... - 42.9741
Grilled Polenta With Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix cornmeal with water.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. In a non-stick saucepan, put in the stock and add some salt and pepper to season. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cornmeal mixture in the saucepan and stir properly.... - 42.687
Saute the skinned chicken breasts in butter for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice truffles thinly, add liquid to cream sauce, and cook truffles 2 minutes over medium heat in small pan with port wine.
Place the sauteed chicken pieces in a buttered casserole and... - 41.2138
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken With Lemon Thyme Risotto
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Centigrade.
2. Chop the soaked porcini finely and keep aside.
3. In a shallow pan heat the oil.
4. Add the onion and gently cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped porcini, button... - 45.2579
Penne With Mushrooms And Chicken
1. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat and cook garlic, onion, basil and parsley until onions are softened.
2. Stir in wine, chicken stock and cream cooking for 2 minutes after the addition of each ingredient, then cook for 5... - 41.7035
Chicken And Mushroom Pasta Bake
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put your porcini mushrooms in a bowl and pour just enough boiling water over to cover them (approx. 2/3 cup).
Put to one side to soak for a few minutes.
Heat a saucepan big enough to hold all the ingredients, and pour in a splash... - 47.4579
Spanish Chicken And Mushrooms
1. In a large, flat skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken... - 47.3624
Penne With Mushrooms And Chicken
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Melt in skillet.
Add and cook until onions are soft.
Add and cook on a medium heat for approx 2 minutes.
Add and cook for approx 2 minutes.
Add and simmer... - 42.7935
Chicken Liver With Sauce
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and cook garlic and chicken livers in it.
3.Put mushrooms, tomato paste and meat glaze to it.
4.Turn the heat off and add flour to the mixture.
5.Mix flour and add wine... - 46.7569
Chicken In Lemon Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
Cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until chicken is brown and tender.
Remove chicken to ovenproof serving dish.
Discard butter from skillet.
Add wine, lemon peel and lemon juice to skillet; cook and... - 40.5822
Chicken Breasts Lombardy
Chicken breasts lombardy is a baked or roasted chicken recipe made with wine and mushrooms. Prepared with added cheese, chicken breasts lombardy has a creamy and mild taste to it and a moist texture that is great to dig into. - 43.7832
Chicken Liver Sauce For Gnocchi
1. Saute the chicken livers and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter. Add the mushrooms, tomato paste, and meat glaze. Remove from the heat and blend in the flour. Add the stock and wine. Return to the heat and stir until thick. Check the seasoningâ€”it should... - 34.802
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter, mix in flour and gradually blend in the chicken broth, cream, and wine.
Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes after mixture starts to simmer.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Measure out 1 cup of the sauce and blend in... - 43.344
Pasta In Truffled Cream Sauce
1. Combine the stock, vermouth, and, if using canned black truffles, any juice you have from the can or bottle. Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add truffles to the stock and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat 4 tablespoons of butter and... - 37.5794
Fish Crepes With Sherry Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly, and... - 39.1169
Spaghetti With Rich Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add prosciutto and brown lightly.
Add chicken and wine; simmer gently until wine starts to boil.
Add peas, mushrooms and tomatoes; simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are done and sauce has thickened... - 38.9955
Three Mushroom Lasagna
1. In a small bowl, combine porcini and 3/4 cup hot water; let stand until mushrooms are soft, 15 to 20 minutes. Squeeze porcini gently in water to release grit, then lift out and squeeze dry; reserve liquid. Chop porcini.
2. Meanwhile, rinse and drain common... - 42.3404
In 3-quart casserole, place oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until tender.
Combine wine, Italian seasoning, basil and spaghetti sauce.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave at medium high (7) 14 to 16 minutes.
Turn... - 41.7615
Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Couscous
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a baking sheet arrange the walnuts and roast for 5 minutes till light brown.
3) Transfer walnuts into a small bowl.
4) Take a large saute pan and smear with olive oil. Keep over low heat for less... - 45.8139
Turkey Tetrazzini With Mushrooms
Turkey Tetrazzini is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Turkey Tetrazzini; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 46.1931
Creamed Chicken And Fettuccine
Creamed Chicken And Fettuccine is a very tempting side dish that you must try out. Prepare the Creamed Chicken And Fettuccine effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 38.1952
Penne With Bell Peppers, Mushrooms And Cheese
1. In oven broil peppers for 15 minutes or until charred, turning often, cool, peel skins, remove stem and seeds, cut into strips and set aside.
2. In skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook gar-he, mushrooms, onions and green onion until... - 43.828
Italian Pasta With Ham, Mushrooms, Asparagus And Truffle Oil
You're sure to find a new family favorite dish with this ultimate Pasta recipe. A few ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet, some vegetables and a few whisks in a wok; there you have a pasta ready with ham, mushrooms, asparagus and with the ultimate... - 112.962
Penne With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Cheese
Toast on stove or in oven at 400°F until brown.
Broil in oven for approx. 10 minutes, until charred, turning often so as not to burn the skin.
Cool, then peel skin.
Remove top and seeds, and cut into strips.
Chop finely and set... - 43.3298
Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Insert slicing disk in work bowl; slice mushrooms, Transfer to 3-quart saucepan.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add undrained tomatoes.
Process with on/off turns till chopped.
Add to saucepan.
Reinsert steel blade in work bowl; add eggplant.
Process with... - 45.0428
Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil until reduced to half, approx 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a medium saucepan add ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced to half, approx 2 minutes.
Strain and save liquid in small bowl.
Mix together and add cooled chicken stock.
Add to wine... - 43.9628
Chicken Lasagna Roll-ups
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add next 7 ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce... - 48.1773
Special Valentine Dinner
Looking forward to prepare a special dinner at home this valentine day? Here is a wonderful recipe with chicken and pasta for you. In this video the chef has presented this recipe in an easy manner so that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. So... - 105.559
Glutinous Italian Beef And Tomato Spaghetti Sauce Alla Bolognese
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the chicken livers in 2 tablespoons of the melted butter over a medium-high heat until they are just stiff.
2) Remove the chicken livers with a slotted spoon, coarsely chop and... - 45.8889
Chicken A La Roma
In 8 inch square baking dish, place oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato paste, tomato sauce, white wine, bouillon, basil, parsley, oregano, olives, salt... - 43.366
Cheesy Chicken With Artichokes
In a large skillet bring chicken broth to boiling.
Add chicken; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Drain chicken, reserving 3/4 cup broth.
Cover chicken; keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook the artichoke... - 42.0443
Boil chicken until meat falls from bones, save the stock, and skim off fat.
When cool, cube chicken (white meat preferred).
Saute in butter the onion, peppers, and mushrooms.
Mix with the cubed chicken and pimiento.
Make a sauce as follows: Blend with the 2... - 45.1307
Chicken A La Roma
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Saute onion, garlic and mushrooms in oil until tender. Combine tomato sauce, white wine, olives, bouillon, parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Add onion mixture. Blend well.
Place chicken pieces in... - 32.2125
Chicken A La Roma
In 8-inch square glass baking dish, place oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, olives, white wine, bouillon, parsley, basil, oregano,... - 43.4886
Cheesy Chicken And Artichoke Bake
Bring the broth to a simmer in a large skillet.
Carefully add the chicken.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Reserve 3/4 cup chicken broth.
Shred or cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and set aside.
Lightly spray... - 45.1895
Shell Macaroni Chicken Tetrazzini
Cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente; drain.
Blend melted butter or margarine and flour in 2-quart micro-proof bowl until smooth; add chicken broth and cream.
Microwave on medium-high (2/3 power) until hot; stir.
Microwave on... - 40.101
1) Make stock by cooking chicken slowly in water with onions, carrots and herbs until tender.
2) Let everyting remain in stock, and keep to cool if possible, overnight.
3) Then remove skin and bones, and cook these in stock until it is well... - 46.5607
Betty's Mother's Day Chicken Marsala
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken Marsala.
This is the entree that I chose for Mother's Day. It goes perfectly with angel hair pasta and Garlic Parmesan Bread. - 0
Chicken breast with prosciutto in a white wine sauce with vegetables over pasta - 110.04
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F.
Cook chicken slowly in water with onions, carrots, and herbs until tender.
Let cool in stock, if possible overnight.
Remove skin and bones; cook them in stock until well flavored and reduced to 2 to 3 cups.
Boil spaghetti in usual... - 43.13
Chicken Saltimbocca With Rosemary Infused Corn
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Corn side: On an aluminum foil sheet, place the corn and a sprig of rosemary.
3. Season all sides of the corn with a tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Wrap each corn ear... - 0
1) In a saucepan, combine water with salt, onion salt and celery salt.
2) Simmer chicken in the same pan for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, or until tender.
3) Reserve 2 1/2 cups chicken broth.
4) Take the chicken off the pan, remove the bones and refrigerate.
5)... - 48.0436
Pasta With Hare Sauce
Heat butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add bacon, onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook gently, until they have changed colour slightly.
Then add dried mushrooms, thyme, seasoning, and finally, the hare.
Cook for a few minutes, then sprinkle on the... - 44.1433
Tagliatelle In Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancetta is lightly browned and onion is soft. Add chicken livers, increase heat to medium-high, and cook,... - 32.1316
Preheat oven in Convection Bake 375°F (*350°F).
In large skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add chicken. Saute until chicken is lightly browned on both sides. Transfer chicken and vegetables to 3-quart (9" x 13") baking dish.
... - 29.9865
Chicken And Spaghetti
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown chicken in it.
2) Sprinkle salt over it.
3) Discard fat.
4) In a bowl mix next 5 ingredients and 1 cup water.
5) Pour the mixture over chicken.
6) Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
7) Uncover and simmer till... - 40.3161
Creamed Chicken Or Ham
1) Trim mushrooms and slice into thick pieces.
2) Peel and finely chop the shallots.
3) Peel tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the roughly.
4) Preheat oven at 400 F / 200 C (mark 6),
5) In a shallow pan add mushroom with wine and cook... - 44.7585
1. Rinse the chicken and pat on kitchen towels.
2. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
3. In a large casserole, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
4. Add the chicken and sautÃ© it until evenly browned.
5. Remove the... - 45.0373
In 3 quart casserole, place oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until tender.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 8 minutes.
Add wine, Italian seasoning and basil.
Microwave at medium (5) 5 to 8... - 44.6064
Chicken Hunters' Style
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat.
3 Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned.
4 Transfer the chicken to a 11/2 or 2 quart casserole.
5 In the same skillet, add the... - 45.4774
1. Shake the flour into a 16 x 10-inch oven cooking bag. Place the bag in a 12 x 8 x 2-inch microwave-safe dish. Roll down the top of the bag. Add the spaghetti sauce, chopped tomato and wine or water. Squeeze the bag gently to blend the ingredients.
2.... - 36.814
1) In a large bowl, add the paprika, flour, basil, salt and pepper; mix well and coat the chicken pieces with the mixture; keep aside.
2) Rinse and break the mushrooms into small pieces, discard the stems.
3)In a slow cooker, place the... - 40.4357
Hunter S Chicken
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in onions and fry until tender.
2) Put in garlic and chicken and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add passata and wine and stir.
3) Add Parma ham, if using, chopped rosemary, thyme and salt and black pepper... - 42.1313
Italian Chicken Ratatouille
1. In large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil and White Wine Worcestershire Sauce to medium temperature and sautÃ© chicken sprinkled with pepper turning once, about 12 minutes such that brown on both sides.
2. Remove from frying pan and set... - 48.2448
Cut the meat into 1 1/4-inch squares.
Sprinkle with the salt, spices, herbs.
Alternate veal and pork cubes on 8 small wooden skewers.
Push meat cubes close together, away from the point of the skewer.
Dip each arrangement in a mixture of the egg and milk;... - 37.3812
Place chicken in deep pot and add water, wine, carrots, onion, parsley, thyme, and salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Pour broth through wire strainer and save.
When chicken is cool enough to... - 46.4894
I love this recipe because it is a combination of recipes. It utilizes chicken and eggplant recipes almost like a "Parmesan", but the stacking of the chicken and eggplant "stretches out this dish making it a hearty and fulfilling dish
Ciao Presto!!!! - 46.5198
Classic Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, add chicken stock and let it come to a boil. Boil for 3 more minutes until the quantity reduces by half. Let cool.
3) In another saucepan, add wine,... - 41.2008
Chicken Saltimbocca Alla Romana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use waxed paper to place chicken breast halves. With a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten the breast halves.
3) Top the chicken breast halves with a slice of Swiss cheese and prosciutto.
4) Roll up the breast halves... - 43.1285
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.2152
Creole Turkey Chow Mein
1) In a skillet, heat bacon drippings.
2) When hot, saute bell pepper, celery, onion and garlic, until soft.
3) To this, add tomato paste, water, soy sauce, lemon juice, catsup, sugar, red pepper, black pepper and salt.
4) Simmer this mixture for 2 to... - 49.0673
Best Ever Spaghetti Bolognese
1. In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the mince been and brown, sautéing frequently, for 20 minutes or until well browned.
3. Remove the mince into a bowl, using a slotted spoon and retaining the oil in the pan.... - 44.484
Barbara Brandt's Fitness Fettuccine
1) Cut asparagus into 1/2-inch diagonal slices.
2) Spray a large nonstick pan with the nonstick vegetable oil spray.
3) Add olive oil and heat moderately over high heat until hot.
4) Add asparagus and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Put... - 50.3595
Party Noodle Supreme
Heat half of butter.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add bouillon, stirring constantly.
Add cream and cook, stirring, until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Add wine and salt and pepper and remove from heat, but keep hot.
Slice mushroom stems.
Heat remaining butter;... - 45.1128
In a 2-quart pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Mix in flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in chicken broth, half-and-half, and wine.
Return to heat and cook, stirring, until sauce is smooth and... - 46.099
Pat salt and pepper into veal.
In a skillet melt butter, then add veal to brown.
Pour over veal and ignite.
Remove veal from skillet and keep warm.
Pour Chicken Stock, Chablis, and sherry into skillet.
Simmer until liquid reduces... - 44.1918
Wild Rice And Shrimp Casserole
Turn rice into a large strainer and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Let soak in water to cover for 1 hour; drain.
Cook in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large... - 45.5676
Open oysters (see page 20).
With knife, remove oysters.
Place each oyster in deep half of the shell.
Arrange shells on bed of rock salt in a shallow pan; set aside.Cook green onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter till tender but not... - 44.4925
In a large heavy saucepan cook the mushrooms in 1/4 cup of the butter over moderate heat, stirring, until most of the liquid they give off has evaporated, stir in the flour, and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add in a stream the... - 37.6613
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In 2-quart saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. With wire whisk, whisk in broth, wine, thyme, and nutmeg until smooth. Heat to boiling, whisking constantly.... - 34.0203
Oysters And Pasta Shells
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add mushrooms and green onions; saute 1 minute.
Add oysters, and saute 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, wine, oregano, and hot sauce; cook 2... - 42.0532
Pound veal into very thin pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Brown veal slowly on all sides.
Remove veal from skillet.
Saute onion, garlic, mushrooms and green pepper in drippings until onion is golden.
Place in an 11" x... - 40.5999
Best Veal Scaloppini
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper over veal.
3. Melt butter in a skillet and add veal in it.
4. Fry it until the veal becomes brown.
5. Heat brandy, pour it over veal and ignite.
6. When fire goes out, remove veal from... - 46.0515
Seafood Rotelle Ramekins
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a small pan over medium heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp (about 4 minutes).
Blend in flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat and stir in chicken broth, clam juice, wine,... - 43.8415
Arnaud's Oysters Bienville
Place the oysters, in their half shells, in a 375° to 400° oven and bake about 10 minutes or slightly longer just until they curl around the edges.
Take them out of the oven and set aside.
Make a chicken shrimp mushroom wine sauce as follows: Brown the very... - 43.2661
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan, add onions and cook, stirring, until soft.
Mix in flour and gradually blend in chicken broth, clam juice, wine, cream, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes after sauce begins to simmer.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the... - 45.5827
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Italian Seafood Casserole
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and next 4 ingredients; saute 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, broth, and wine; bring to a boil.
Stir in scallops and... - 44.5296
Mixed Cheese Turkey Lasagna
Saute onion and garlic in chicken broth.
If using fresh mushrooms, also saute them.
If using canned mushrooms, wait to add them later.
After onion is cooked add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and other seasonings.
Meanwhile cook turkey in microwave in... - 41.2194
Spicy Lobster Thermidor
Cook lobsters as directed for Boiled Lobster (at left) except simmer only 5 minutes.
Remove meat carefully (you should have about 2 cups); reserve shells.
Separate meat into small pieces.
Heat oven to 450°.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in butter until... - 42.5385
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a frying pan or large saucepan melt butter.
3) Add onion and mushrooms and saute until soft.
4) Stir in flour, bouillon powder and garlic powder.
5) Stir in milk, let it boil and thicken.
6) Add... - 44.3371
Almond Turkey Tetrazzini
Cut turkey into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the 1 2/3 cups milk, the flour, chicken bouillon granules, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry almonds in hot wok for 2 to 3... - 44.3755
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the cheese, olives and spaghetti.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Add olives during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
4) In a greased baking dish, place the... - 43.0713
Turkey Noodle Casserole
Peel skin from the roasted turkey and strip meat from bones.
Cut meat in slivers and set aside.
If you wish, make turkey broth by boiling bones and skin in 2 quarts water seasoned with 2 teaspoons salt.
Pour through wire strainer and reserve; discard bones... - 39.1088
Pasta In Due Modi
Pasta Two Ways... One for the Meat-eater. One for the Vegetarian.
Sean welcomes his first guest, live via satellite, to the Guerrilla Culinarian, Rhode Island native, Adam Carbone. While Sean prepares rigatoni with chicken in a red sauce, Adam will... - 133.984
Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables
A delicious Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables recipe awaits you here. Just try this lovely Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables. I'm sure you will love it! - 43.1434
Marsala Veal Birds
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute for 2 minutes [do not brown).
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue cooking until most of liquid has... - 37.1915
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute for 2 minutes (do not brown).
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue cooking until most of liquid has... - 37.672
Rinse turkey pieces and pat dry.
Heat oil in a wide, heavy 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add turkey; cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
Lift out and set aside.
Add onions to pan and cook, stirring often, until soft but not brown... - 39.5574