- » Parmesan Chicken Leg
Parmesan Chicken Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan chicken leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan chicken leg recipes.
Crispy Chicken Drumsticks
Combine crumbs, cheese and a light sprinkling of salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with salad dressing and dip each piece in the crumb mixture.
Bake in a shallow pan for 1 hour at 350Â° F. - 23.1788
Frosted Chicken Legs
Mix the first five ingredients together.
Season the chicken legs with salt, pepper and thyme.
Arrange skin-side down in a greased shallow bake dish.
Spread chicken with half the sour-cream mixture and sprinkle generously with a mixture of cheese and... - 33.9381
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Legs
With fingers, carefully loosen but don't separate chicken skin from meat; set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms, onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until juices evaporate.
Transfer to bowl.
Rinse spinach under cold water; add to... - 42.1125
Crispy Oven Fried Chicken Legs
In shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, lemon rind and basil. In separate shallow bowl, beat eggs lightly to blend.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each chicken leg into eggs to coat well, then dredge all over with bread crumb mixture,... - 28.9992
Chicken Legs Florentine
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Cook spinach according to package directions; drain. Cool slightly; squeeze out excess liquid. Reserve.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in small skillet; add onion. Cook until onion is soft, about 3 minutes. Mix onion, spinach... - 31.9685
Chicken Legs With Basil Stuffing And Tomato Zucchini Sauce
For sauce: Grate zucchini over colander; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse; squeeze dry.
Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini and stir until cooked, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl.
Stir in basil,... - 41.5887
Cheese & Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten the chicken pieces with a mallet and sprinkle with salt.
In a mixing bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, hot red pepper, cumin, black pepper and tarragon.
Place a slice of cheese and a sprinkling of the green... - 38.9495
Veal Cutlets With Parmesan And Mozzarella
Pound veal between 2 pieces of wax paper with a meat mallet or cleaver until % inch thick.
Dip veal in eggs, then in bread crumbs mixed with 4 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
Press crumb mixture into meat.
Place scallopine on a platter.
Refrigerate for 30... - 36.1453
Cut meat into 3^-inch slices, trimming off fat as you go.
Lightly dip in flour, then brown in olive oil heated with 1 clove of the garlic.
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
In another pan or bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
Blend... - 39.3616
Chicken In Cherry Sauce
Chicken in cherry sauce is something exotic to serve in any special occasion. The bright red-colored gravy and the incredible aroma, make the dish completely irresistible. You too can prepare this at your own kitchen and enjoy a gorgeous-looking and flavorful... - 127.75
Tomato Cheese Pasta With Baked Chicken
Rinse chicken legs, pat dry, and place, skin sides up, in a single layer in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 400° oven for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to... - 40.5862
Baked Chicken Marylands
Peel and chop onion.
Melt butter in pan, add onion, finely chopped red and green peppers and cook until tender.
Grate zucchini and add to pan, cook until just softened, approximately 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and place in bowl, add breadcrumbs, lightly... - 34.6214
Combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
Dip each chicken leg into melted butter, then into crumb mixture.
Place on buttered foil-lined pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 25.9961
Herb Roasted Chicken
Cream together margarine, garlic, Parmesan cheese, sage, thyme and basil.
Turn chicken breast side up and work your fingers under the skin at the openings on each side of the breast.
Continue into thigh and leg and make the skin as smooth as possible.
Using... - 29.3504
Oven Fried Chicken With Hot Cranberry Dijon Sauce
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mix together the coating ingredients.
Put them in a plastic bag.
One at a time, put each quarter in the bag, close it tightly, and shake well to coat the chicken on all sides.
Discard any leftover crumbs.
Coat a baking sheet with... - 42.874
Rice With Chicken
Heat oil in skillet until haze forms above skillet.
Reduce heat; brown chicken well on all sides.
Remove chicken from pan; drizzle with sherry.
Add vegetables to oil; cook until limp.
Add rice; saute until opaque and well-coated with... - 41.0097
Sesame Baked Chicken
1. In a shallow baking dish, arrange chicken pieces. Pour buttermilk over chicken. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Next morning, pour off buttermilk and pat chicken dry.
2. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
3. In a shallow dish, combine... - 35.0665
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 41.5542
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 39.377
Cheesy Chicken Divan
1. Place the chicken on a rack in a large kettle. Add about five cups boiling water and the salt. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer until tender, about three hours. Cool the chicken in the broth.
2. Meanwhile, make white sauce: In a saucepan... - 35.4704
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 98.3786
The Best Fried Chicken
1. For the Marinade: In a bowl, combine buttermilk, sugar, bay leaf, garlic cloves, sweet onion, kosher salt, cracked pepper and vegetable oil.
2. Add the mix into a ziplock bag with the chicken parts and let it marinade in the refrigerator for at... - 132.464
Crumb Fried Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Joint the chicken by first cutting off the legs and bending them backward to break the joint. Cut in-between the joint to remove the legs completely.
3) With sharp poultry shears, cut down... - 45.6039
Chicken With Creamy Pesto Stuffing
1. To make stuffing, place basil leaves, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in a food processor and process to finely chopped. Stir basil mixture into cream cheese.
2. Cut through backbone of each chicken. Remove both halves of backbone, then turn chicken over and... - 31.1983
Herb Chutney Chicken
1. To make stuffing, place herbs, Parmesan cheese, chutney, egg, bread crumbs and butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Fill cavity of chicken with stuffing and secure opening with metal or bamboo skewers.
2. Tuck wings under body of chicken and tie legs... - 33.909
Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse chicken pieces; pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Place butter in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is bubbly.
Roll chicken pieces in butter and drain briefly; shake in crumb coating... - 30.345
Sherried Chicken Risotto
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Lightly butter a 3-quart baking dish and sprinkle rice over the bottom.
3. In a bowl combine soups, butter and sherry.
4. Over the rice spread 1 1/2 cups of soup mixture.
5. Place chicken in single layer... - 41.8056
Chicken With Spinach Filling
1. To make filling, squeeze spinach (a) to remove excess liquid. Place spinach, garlic, ricotta or cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, lemon rind and nutmeg in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Using your fingers, loosen skin on chicken (b), starting at thigh end.... - 37.0737
Roast Chicken With Couscous And Red Pepper Stuffing
1 To prepare the stuffing: In a small saucepan, combine the stock and 1 teaspoon of the oil. Bring to a boil over moderately high heat and stir in the couscous. Remove the pan from the heat and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, heat the... - 31.909
Heat oil, garlic and onions together in a skillet.
Stir-fry until onion is tender but not brown.
Add chicken, trimmed of straggly skin, and brown slowly on both sides.
Lift chicken pieces into a casserole dish.
Add the next six ingredients to the skillet and... - 36.4237
Milan Chicken Casserole
In a large pan, heat the olive oil and cook the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden.
Add the tomato paste, basil and oregano; season.
Add the white wine and chicken stock.
Cover and let simmer over low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove the... - 42.883
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 42.7476
Risotto Con Agnello
A more unusual risotto from Venice.
Cut the raw lamb fillet into tiny cubes.
Heat the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry slowly until pale gold.
Add the lamb and fry a little more briskly until the pieces are well sealed and golden.
Add the tomatoes... - 34.7608
Crab Casserole With Artichoke Hearts
Mix flour with melted butter in saucepan and gradually stir in 1 cup milk.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Slowly blend in wine or broth.
Add cheese and Worcestershire; cook until cheese melts.
Spoon a little sauce in bottom of 1 1/2-quart... - 44.1544
Wild Rice And Shrimp Casserole
Turn rice into a large strainer and wash thoroughly under cold running water.
Let soak in water to cover for 1 hour; drain.
Cook in boiling salted water for 25 minutes, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large... - 45.2355
Hunter-style Lamb With Fettuccine
The hunte style lamb with fettucine is a filling and flavorful pasta preparation made with cubed lamb meat. Cooked along with herbs and vegetables, the hunter style lamb with fettucine is one of my favorite pasta recipes. You will simply love the flavor of... - 45.0734
Cheese Sauced Schnitzel
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Place 1 piece of veal between 2 pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound with a meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness.
Repeat with remaining veal.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper, if desired.
In a shallow bowl... - 49.1044
Spicy Shrimp And Spinach Soup
1) Cut Jalapenos into thin slices. Peel and cut onion.
2) Peel the avocado and slice it into 2 halves. Remove the stones and chop the flesh into 1/2 inch dice.
3) Quarter the limes.
4) Take a skillet and place it over medium heat. Melt... - 46.1032
Hunter Style Lamb With Fettuccine
1. Season lamb with salt and pepper.
2. Heat butter and 2 tablespoons oil in a large, heavy skillet; add meat and brown on all sides.
3. Meanwhile, cook anchovies, garlic, and green pepper in a small amount of oil in a small saucepan about 5 minutes. Add... - 30.8363
Parmesan Chicken Leg Recipes By Category
Parmesan Chicken Leg Dish: