- » Parmesan Chicken Fillet
Parmesan Chicken Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan chicken fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan chicken fillet recipes.
Chicken Parmesan With Basil
Combine in bowl breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley.
Chop bacon finely and fry in pan until crisp.
Add bacon to breadcrumb mixture.
Melt butter in saucepan, add crushed garlic, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
Dip chicken fillets in butter... - 40.9522
Chicken Salad With Parmesan And Tomatoes
Place the chicken fillets in a single layer in a shallow dish.
Whisk the oil, parsley and garlic in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the mixture over the chicken.
Turn the fillets several times to coat thoroghly, cover the dish and stand at room... - 39.7126
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Lightly spray a rectangular baking sheet and a rectangular cake-cooling rack of a slightly smaller size with vegetable oil.
Place rack onto baking sheet.
Rinse chicken, pat dry and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl... - 43.8492
Rice With Chicken Fillet And Baked Beans
This recipe is for those who are looking for a wholesome meal. Rice with chicken fillet and baked beans combines various ingredients to give you a nutritious dish. This is a easy to make and tastes great as well. - 125.043
Fish Fillets With Spinach
Heat margarine over low heat until melted; stir in flour, bouillon, nutmeg, red pepper and white pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil... - 42.2527
Fillets Of Fish Florentine
1. Place fish fillets in a glass or ceramic dish, pour over lemon juice and marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add spinach and cook, stirring, for 3... - 35.2292
Zesty Chicken Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with garlic and discard the garlic clove
2. In the same bowl, place the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and anchovy fillets.
3. Add the chicken, celery, scallion, salt, and pepper.
4. Mix well till... - 43.5932
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Trim the chicken fillets. Mix together the garlic, salt, pepper, oil and lemon juice. Cover and marinate the chicken for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Heat grill or chargrill until hot. Sear the fillets one minute on each side, then cook 3 minutes... - 38.5037
Chicken Pasta Rolls
1. Cook lasagne sheets in boiling water in a saucepan until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and leeks and cook for 4-5 minutes or until brown. Stir in basil, mustard, stock and... - 34.7332
Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. In a bowl, soak the porcini mushrooms, if using, in hot water for10 minutes
2. Drain the mushrooms and finely chop them.
3. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
4. Remove the... - 40.9018
Creamy Chicken And Leeks With Pasta Shells
Cut chicken into strips 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide; set aside.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, anchovies and leeks for 2 minutes or until garlic and leeks are softened.
Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 41.1077
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 99.321
Italian Chicken And Artichoke Salad
To make dressing, cream together anchovies, 1 tablespoon of the oil, dry mustard, and a dash pepper.
Blend in lemon juice, Worcestershire, and remaining oil; set aside.
To coddle egg, place whole egg in small saucepan of boiling water; immediately remove from... - 39.3476
Breaded Chicken Tetrazzini
1. Place breadcrumbs, black pepper and ground garlic in a bowl and toss to combine.
2. Place egg and mustard in a separate bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Dip chicken strips into egg mixture,... - 36.5254
Rotelle With Arugula, Bacon, And Chicken
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels. Add chicken to... - 29.3817
Chicken Breasts With Basil Mayonnaise
1.Combine water, wine, stock cube and bay leaf in shallow frying pan; add chicken.
If necessary, add extra water to barely cover chicken.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Do not over-cook or... - 40.4071
Chicken Rolls With Paglia E Fieno
1) In a bowl, mix the prosciutto with 1/2 butter and spread over the chicken slices.
2) Top each with artichoke hearts, season with the salt and pepper to taste, then roll up and secure tightly with string or skewers.
3) Season the rolls lightly,... - 44.1188
Chicken Rolls With Ham
Pound chicken fillets out thinly with meat mallet or rolling pin.
Combine softened butter, crushed garlic, parsley, mustard and cheese.
Spread butter mixture over each fillet.
Place a slice of ham over top of each fillet.
Roll up with chicken on the... - 38.0718
Chicken And Corn Chowder
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes longer or until chicken just changes colour.
2. Add potatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat... - 35.7835
Chicken And Hert Cream
1) Take a saucepan and gently heat crème fraiche, until it begins to boil. Now remove the pan from heat and add tarragon, basil, and parsley to the creme.
2) Let the mixture stand in the saucepan while you cook chicken.
3) Take a frying pan and place... - 44.2439
Chicken Caesar Salad
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2.To make croutons, place bread cubes in a baking dish, drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden. Cool.
3. Place chicken and bacon on oiled barbecue and cook for 2-3... - 38.4868
Healthy Chicken Caesar Salad
Today, I am going to show how to make healthy chicken caesar salad. I find caesar salad dressings very rich, so, this is my version of making an extremely low-fat dressing for my healthy chicken caesar salad. Its fat free and still loaded with flavors. This... - 45.2009
Caesar Salad Using Chicken Broth
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl mash anchovy fillets with a fork.
Add the chicken broth, egg whites, olive oil or salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; beat with a fork or whisk till well combined.
Pour the dressing... - 42.0248
Chicken Salad A La Caesar
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Remove it to a plate to cool for 10 minutes (or grill the chicken on a stovetop grill).
2. While the chicken is... - 39.9507
Chicken Pasta Gratin
1. Brush tomatoes with oil and cook under a preheated hot grill for 10 minutes or until soft and browned. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions, drain and set aside.
3. Melt butter in a frying pan over a... - 39.6782
Hunter S Chicken
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil in it. Stir in onions and fry until tender.
2) Put in garlic and chicken and saute for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add passata and wine and stir.
3) Add Parma ham, if using, chopped rosemary, thyme and salt and black pepper... - 42.3759
Saffron And Chicken Risotto
1. Place stock and wine in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Reduce heat and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken from pan and set... - 37.7376
1.In a pot, cook the pasta as per instructions.
2.On a saute pan, pour some oil and saute the zucchini, porcini, onion and garlic.
3.In a frying pan on medium high heat, pour a little oil, fry the chicken fillets and squeeze fresh lemon juice over... - 93.0399
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onion, stirring, over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add potatoes and carrots and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes. Stir in flour,... - 38.5528
Chicken Pot Pie With Scone Topping
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, onion and carrots and cook, stirring constantly, for a further 7 minutes.
2. Stir in flour, then wine, stock, cream and tomato... - 35.9578
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 147.976
Today's Caesar Salad
1) To prepare the dressing: Mix egg, chicken broth, anchovy fillets, olive oil, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl/container.
2) Cover the mix and blend/mix until smooth and move this to a small saucepan.
3) Cook this dressing over low... - 45.7077
Cut tongue into julienne strips about 1/4 inch thick and 2 inches long.
Remove fillets from chicken and strip out tough tendons.
Cut fillets in half diagonally.
Cut rest of meat with the grain into pieces same size as fillets.
Remove any skin and tough parts... - 43.9807
Prepare Roasted Tomato Sauce.
While tomatoes are roasting, combine onion, garlic, butter, and 1/4 cup water in a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
Place in a 450° oven.
Bake, uncovered, stirring once or twice, until onion begins to brown and liquid has evaporated... - 32.3996
Breast Of Turkey In Marsala
A delicious Italian way of cooking turkey or chicken breast.
Cut the turkey into convenient size pieces for serving and flatten with a knife.
Rub over with the cut lemon, then coat with seasoned flour.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan and, over gentle... - 40.9372
Risotto Con Agnello
A more unusual risotto from Venice.
Cut the raw lamb fillet into tiny cubes.
Heat the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry slowly until pale gold.
Add the lamb and fry a little more briskly until the pieces are well sealed and golden.
Add the tomatoes... - 34.7608
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a baking dish, line bottom with fillets.
3. Top uniformly with, salt, pepper, lemon juice, oil and butter.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till done.
5. once baked, remove... - 45.5326
Herb Baked Fish & Rice
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In 12X8-inch baking dish, combine hot broth, uncooked rice and seasonings.
Bake, covered, for 10 minutes. Top with broccoli, 1/2can French Fried Onions and the Parmesan cheese.
Place fish fillets diagonally down center of dish;... - 34.5959
Cheese Sole Au Gratin
1. Place margarine in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, bouillon granules and nutmeg; stir in milk. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until thickened; stir in Cheddar... - 28.5959
Salmon Grandduke Style
Wash and pat dry the salmon fillets.
Place on a baking sheet.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of the butter and brush on fish.
Bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Heat the chicken broth to a boil, reduce to 1 1/2 (375 ml) cups of liquid.
Heat the... - 42.4979
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the artichoke hearts as per the packet instructions. Do not add any salt. Drain the artichokes and keep aside.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on... - 47.5461
1. In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients and blend until a smooth mixture is formed.
2. Use any type of plain cooked pasta sauce or flavor soups or salad dressings.
3. Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to use or... - 33.8447
Herb Baked Fish & Rice
Herb baked fish and rice can be prepared with a fish of choice. Made with Italian seasoning and garlic powder for flavor, it the rice is coked with chicken bouillon. Along with broccoli, the herb baked fish also has cheese in it. Cooked with a dash of... - 42.2849
Tagliatelle Con Cipolle
Melt the butter and cook the thinly sliced onions in a covered pan over a low heat until they are soft.
Do not let them turn brown.
Cover with chicken stock and simmer with the lid on for another 25 minutes.
Puree the cooked onions and add the cream and salt,... - 31.7978
Sole And Shrimp Au Gratin
Arrange fillets in baking dish and sprinkle with salt.
Combine sherry and lemon juice and pour over fish.
Bake in a preheated 350Â° oven for 15 minutes.
Drain juices and reserve.
Return fish to oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until it flakes easily... - 37.8061
In a large saucepan combine 3 cups water, vegetable juice cocktail, macaroni, Parmesan cheese, onion, bouillon granules, oregano, basil, and garlic powder.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add frozen vegetables.
Return... - 36.2066
Fish With Broccoli And Cheese Sauce
1. Place margarine in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 15 to 30 seconds. Stir in flour, bouillon, nutmeg and red pepper; stir in milk. Microwave uncovered, stirring every minute, until sauce is thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in... - 27.9719
Fish Crepes With Sherry Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly, and... - 36.7183
Poached Sole Florentine
Bring water and vinegar to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Reduce heat; add fillets.
Cover and simmer 1 minute or until opaque.
Remove from liquid; discard liquid.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat... - 38.9006
Fish With Vegetables And Rice
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a 2 quart casserole combine celery, green onion, green or sweet red pepper, water, and tarragon.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in chicken broth.
Cook, uncovered, on high for... - 37.7821
Crisp Topped Macaroni With Tuna
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Divide cauliflower into florets and cook in boiling salted water for 4 minutes.
3) Roughly chop anchovies and add to pan with bread crumbs.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a large saucepan, melt 2 tbsp of the... - 44.9365
Microwaved Seafood Thermidor
Thaw fish, if frozen, according to chart.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
In 1 1/2-quart microproof casserole, place onion, bouillon, lemon juice, dill weed, and water.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 2 1/2 minutes, or until boiling.
Add fish, cook, uncovered, on... - 42.2339
Sole Poached With Italian Vegetables
In a large skillet, combine the broth, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic and black pepper.
Cover and bring to a boil, then carefully add the sole.
Reduce the heat, cover and gently simmer for 3 to 6 minutes or until the fish flakes easily... - 34.3102
Versatile Homemade Pesto Sauce
A perfect pesto can spruce up anything from pastas to sandwiches. Give your dishes a flavorful kick with Betty's easy to make pesto sauce recipe. Stream the recipe video and make your delicious pesto sauce in just 20 minutes. Rest assured, you would be hooked... - 98.9318
Homemade Romano's Penne Rustica
If you always wanted to cook like a top chef, but always ended up in a rut at your kitchen, this recipe could be a break-free for you. This interesting restaurant style recipe taste very much like the ones found in bistro. A satisfyingly delicious dish. - 106.759
Salmon Pasta Toss
1. Prepare the linguine according to the manufacturer’s instructions but omit the recommended salt
2. Drain and reserve the linguine
3. In a large 1 2-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat
4. Add the salmon to the hot oil... - 44.6176
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 42.4897
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 47.1168
Grilled Tenderloin With Pomegranate Jus And Bell Pepper Polenta
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a 12X16-inch pan of 1-inch height with parchment paper.
2) In a blender, puree the bell peppers with 1/2 cup of milk to form a smooth mixture.
3) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups of milk, stock,... - 45.1668