- » Parmesan Cheese Melt
Parmesan Cheese Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan cheese melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan cheese melt recipes.
Parmesan Fondue With Anchovy Toast
1. In a large non-stick saucepan, infuse cream with garlic.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and scald the cream.
3. Reduce the flame to low and simmer for 15 minutes till it is reduced by 1/3rd.
4. Take pan off the heat and stir in the cheese... - 42.6564
Asparagus With Herbs And Parmesan
Using a vegetable peeler, peel the lower part of the stalks, cut off the ends and wash the asparagus well in cold running water.
Tie them into 2 bundles with string and place them in an asparagus steamer or a large pan of boiling water.
The stalks only should... - 38.2518
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
Melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly.
Gradually stir in milk; cook until mixture boils and... - 33.4561
1. Preheat broiler. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.
2. Stir together chicken, dressing and green onions in a bowl. Arrange mixture evenly on top of focaccia.
3. Add a layer of sliced tomatoes and a layer of provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
4. Broil... - 29.1837
Tuna & Mozzarella Melt
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute onion just until soft; stir in flour, salt and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove... - 29.6482
Easy Artichoke Cheese Melts
1. In a bowl combine artichokes, Monterey Jack, Parmesan and mayonnaise. Spread over toasts; top with red pepper and olive slivers.
2. Arrange on a baking sheet; bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are bubbly and edges are golden. Serve warm. - 26.8877
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt; stir in salt, pepper, paprika and dry mustard.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Cook with constant stirring until sauce bubbles and thickens.
4. Add parmesan cheese and almonds; stir until cheese melts.
5. Serve... - 40.7221
Ham N Cheese Melts
On four slices of bread, layer cheese, ham, then cheese.
Top with remaining bread.
In a shallow dish, beat eggs and milk.
In another shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip sandwiches into egg mixture, then into crumb mixture.
In a large... - 37.4159
Tortellini With Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a large pot,allow lightly salted water to boil.
2) Now add olive oil and the tortellini. 3) Cook only until the tortellini become lighter begin to float to the surface.
4) Drain well in a colander or strainer.
5) Place the tortellini in a... - 31.9416
Cheese Biscuit Loaf
Dip biscuits in melted butter, then in cheese.
Arrange in 2 overlapping rows on baking sheet.
Bake in a very hot oven (475°) 8 to 10 minutes. - 26.0175
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 39.7107
Parmesan Cheese Potato Slices
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place sliced potatoes on metal baking sheet.
In 1 quart casserole, combine Parmesan cheese and paprika.
Brush potato slices with butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese mixture.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. - 28.9897
Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese
Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese is easy to make. Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese gets its taste from basic polenta mixed with cheese. Baked Polenta With Butter & Parmesan Cheese is loved by many people across the world. - 33.6663
Green Beans Parmesan
Melt margarine in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots; cook 20 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and set aside.
Wash beans; remove ends.
Place beans, chicken broth, and salt in a medium saucepan; bring... - 33.8259
Melt butter in pie plate or au gratin dish just large enough to accommodate potatoes in single layer.
Add potatoes, stirring to coat evenly Remove with slotted spoon and set aside.
Pour off any remaining butter and reserve.
Combine 1/4 cup Parmesan, crackers,... - 42.5904
These Parmesan Rolls are yummy ! Try out these buttered Parker House rolls sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Parmesan rolls are welcome ! - 23.9601
Parmesan Cheese Potato Slices
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Place sliced potatoes on 3 baking sheets. Combine Parmesan cheese and paprika. Brush potato slices with butter and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese mixture.
Convection Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until... - 21.1331
Baked Parmesan Cheese And Garlic Rolls
If you are on the lookout for a side dish recipe that is easy to make but will still impress everyone, then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to bake perfect garlic parmesan rolls. These go well with everything and your guests will definitely love... - 104.376
Unreal Veal Parmesan
After boiling the burgers, drain and cool.
Press burgers into bread crumbs and bake on an oiled 9x13-inch pan for 25 minutes at 350°F (180°C).
Remove from oven and cover with hot tomato sauce and top with Parmesan cheese.
Return to the oven until the cheese... - 23.4311
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Parmesan Cheese
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add all ingredients except cheese.
Top with cover, and pulse until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a saucepan, cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Stir in cheese, heat until cheese melts. - 30.31
Place squash, onion and water in 1-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes. - 21.6851
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 31.3064
Betty's Cheddar Parmesan Cheese Grits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Cheddar Parmesan Cheese Grits. Grits are a favorite food of the South, and this blend of cheeses makes a terrific dish! - 0
Parmesan Sauce Imperial
Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
Add milk all at once.
Cook, stirring constantly till mixture thickens and bubbles.
Add cheese and almonds; stir till cheese melts - 32.0665
Layered Parmesan Loaf
Dip biscuits in melted butter, then in cheese.
Arrange, overlapping, in 2 rows on baking sheet.
Bake in 475 Â° oven for 8-10 minutes. - 21.1883
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.7452
Parmesan Cheese Fans
Mix the butter, cheese, and parsley thoroughly.
Prepare biscuit mix according to directions on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll dough into a 12x10-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 5 strips.
Spread evenly with the butter mixture.
Stack... - 34.9093
Parmesan Dill Sticks
1. On waxed paper, place 1 sheet of phyllo. With pastry brush, brush phyllo with some melted butter or margarine. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese and 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh dill over phyllo. Fold phyllo sheet crosswise in half. Starting from the long... - 21.0034
Layered Parmesan Loaf
Separate biscuits; dip tops in melted butter, then in cheese.
Arrange, cheese side up, overlapping in 2 rows on baking sheet.
Bake at 450° about 12 minutes. - 24.6583
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Cut off tough asparagus ends.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin from asparagus.
Tie asparagus together in 1 or 2 bunches with string or rubber bands.
Pour cold salted water 2 to 3... - 32.866
Creamy Parmesan Fondue
Put cream cheese into the top of a double boiler and set over simmering water.
As cheese melts, gradually stir in milk until mixture blends into a smooth sauce.
Add garlic and Parmesan; stir until cheese melts and thickens the sauce.
Add salt to taste and... - 36.3104
French Onion Soup With Parmesan Cheese
This French Onion Soup is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare soup; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 41.5664
Parmesan Potato Crisps
Scrub potatoes; thinly slice (you should have 2 cups sliced potatoes).
Arrange potatoes in a thin layer in a lightly greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
Brush with melted margarine.
Sprinkle cheese and pepper over potatoes.
Bake, uncovered, in a 450Â° oven for... - 24.4652
Peppered Zucchini Parmesan
Zucchini Parmesan is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Zucchini Parmesan recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 34.788
1. Pre heat the oven by setting it to 400°F
2. Cut the bread slices into half diagonally so that it forms a triangle.
3. Take a bowl and add butter and cheese to it.
4. Dip the bread slices in it.
5. Take a cookie sheet and place the... - 34.6383
Crispy Baked Chicken Breast With Parmesan Cheese
Chicken and cheese are instant hit and if you are a foodie, you will know this. In this video, Betty demonstrates her one-of-a-kind Parmesan cheese and chicken recipe. Extremely flavorful and easy, this dish is likely to be a huge hit with all. Stream the... - 92.4574
Parmesan Potato Sticks
Wash potatoes, but do not pare.
Cut into slices as for French fried potatoes.
Soak in cold water for 30 minutes; drain and dry.
Brush potatoes with butter or margarine; arrange in single layer in a greased shallow pan; sprinkle with onion salt and... - 30.3582
Cook Nudels according to package directions; drain.
Add butter or margarine and toss to coat Nudels.
Stir in Cheddar cheese and milk; turn into buttered 3-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350º about 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Stir lightly and... - 31.0204
Cook onion until soft in hot butter in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, dry mustard, and marjoram.
Heat until bubbly.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Add bouillon cube; bring to boiling and continue stirring.
Cook 1 to 2... - 41.6222
I tried out this popular Italian Chicken Parmesan. This Chicken Parmesan will knock your socks off! Really tasty! - 37.0405
Parmesan Sauce is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Parmesan Sauce; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 35.024
Parmesan Puff Hors D'oeuvres
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Using a 10-ounce package of refrigerated buttermilk flaky biscuits (10 biscuits), separate biscuits and cut each in half.
In small skillet melt 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon margarine.
Spoon 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese onto sheet... - 22.221
Parmesan Corn Chowder
Parmesan Corn Chowder is an irresistible mouth watering main course meal recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Parmesan Corn Chowder dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 45.1495
Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine parsley, parmesan cheese and pork rind.
3. Pound the chicken until very thin.
4. Sprinkle paprika, garlic powder and black pepper over chicken pieces.
5. Place oil in a saucepan over... - 105.212
Squash And Parmesan Medely
Melt butter in preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides and bottom; allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add onion; stir-fry briefly.
Stir in zucchini, yellow squash, and green pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add... - 27.1036
Linguini With Butter And Parmesan
Cook linguini according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter or margarine with garlic.
Toss hot linguini with garlic butter.
Add green onions, Parmesan and pepper to taste; toss lightly. - 31.2903
1. Wash and SLICE zucchini. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat, add garlic and saute for lor two minutes (but don't let it burn).
3. Toss garlic butter and Parmesan cheese with steamed zucchini. Serve hot. - 28.9024
Oven-baked Creamy Parmesan Potatoes
For a seriously satisfying spud dish, try this recipe. Betty whomps up a truly irresistible creamy potato side dish that can be made with on-hand ingredients. Oven-baked parmesan potatoes make a great addition to Christmas dinner or Boxing Day. Plus, you can... - 99.5052
Green ? Noodles En Coguflle
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour, salt and Tabasco. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 38.486
Garlicky Parmesan Potatoes
Place potato slices in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole.
Drizzle potatoes with margarine.
Sprinkle with garlic and half of the cheese.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 4 minutes.
Stir and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 6... - 25.2336
Spicy Tomato Parmesan
1. Cut tomatoes in half.
2. Combine cheese with the remaining ingredients; mix well.
3. In a 2-quart casserole, place cut tomatoes.
4. Spoon cheese mixture over tomatoes.
5. Raise shelf.
6. Cook on High for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes.
7. Brown 4... - 43.3335
Parmesan Slices are tasty toasts that are perfect for weekday morns. I prepare this dish whenever I need to put together a tasty and filling breakfast in a few minutes. Try this amazing Parmesan Slices recipe. - 24.2055
Spread almonds in ungreased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan.
Cook uncovered in 350° oven, stirring once, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Mix margarine and seasoned salt; toss with almonds until coated.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Cook until cheese is light brown,... - 27.6218
1. In a large heavy skillet, preferably nonstick, melt the butter in the oil over moderately high heat. When the foam subsides, add the bread slices and fry until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Turn the bread and fry the other side for 2 minutes.
2.... - 23.0495
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 40.1385
Fast And Fabulous Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Valentines Day, treat your sweet heart to the ultimate aphrodisiac dish — the parmesan cheese crisps. Extravagant yet effortless to make, this cheesy delight is the perfect way to get things rolling on the dinner table. Stream this video recipe and... - 98.9013
1. Fill 2 pie plates, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, 1/2 inch deep with rock salt (about 2 cups each plate). Place oyster on deep half of shell (drain liquor); discard other half.
2. Spoon 1 teaspoon sour cream onto oyster in each shell. Mix remaining ingredients. Spoon... - 24.2258
Parmesan Cheese Bread
Stir the yeast and sugar into the warm water in a 2-cup [480ml] liquid measure.
Let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the flour and salt and process until combined,... - 46.6406
Baked Acorn Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Baked acorn squash with parmesan cheese is a cheesy vegetable recipe. Oven cooked with a crust of breadcrumbs, the baked acorn squash is seasoned to taste and comes out with a golden brown top. - 36.5609
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over low flame. Add in the flour and continue stirring till a smooth concoction is formed.
2) Cook for 1 minute, stirring the mixture constantly.
3) Add milk gradually, and cook over medium flame,... - 40.7569
Zucchini Mozzarella Parmesan
In 8-inch round dish, combine zucchini, Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce; cover completely with plastic wrap.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 6.
After time appears in the display window, stir once.
TO COOK BY TIME: Cook at MEDIUM for 9 to 10 minutes or... - 28.1606
1. In a medium skillet, add butter and melt over a medium flame.
2. Add zucchini and onion and sauté for 1 minute until the onion is soft.
3. Pour water and add seasonings and give a good stir.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes, sautéing occasionally until... - 40.8718
Macaroni Parmesan Cheese
1. Place macaroni and boiling water in large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for eight minutes or until tender. Drain. Place butter, shallots, capsicum, mushrooms and cabonosi in bowl, cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Combine extra butter... - 31.8466
Parmesan Cheese Souffle
Butter a 1 1/2 quart souffle dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Place butter, flour, mustard, salt, pepper and cayenne in a large mixing bowl.
Heat, uncovered, 1 minute; stir well.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes until thickened,... - 43.4371
Parmesan Cheese Smoky Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x I inch jelly roll pan, dot with butter
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10 minutes till golden
6)... - 39.3603
Garlic Parmesan Risotto
1. In medium saucepan, melt margarine; add mushrooms, onion, peppers, and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Add rice and cheese: combine thoroughly. Garnish with parsley, if desired. - 29.6927
Green Bean Casserole With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine green beans, onion, and water. Cover and microwave at HIGH 7 minutes.
3. Combine cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Stir in bean mixture. Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine... - 36.1325
Shrimp Etouffee And Parmesan Cheese Grits
If you are looking for a unique summertime seafood treat, then this interesting video is just perfect for you. See Chef John Maxwell as he cooks an elegant shrimp etouffee and parmesan cheese grits. Take a look and try out this amazing summer recipe for a... - 116.448
Mac And Cheese
1. Place a pan on low heat and add in the butter and garlic. Sauté for a few seconds.
2. Add in the milk and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and stir until cheese is melted.
3. Stir in the heavy cream and turn off the heat. Mix until everything is... - 0
1. To prepare the tomatoes, remove stems from tomatoes and invert on pie plate.
2. With sharp knife, score an "X" on top of each tomato.
3. Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for about 2 minutes or until tomatoes are... - 38.1388
Parmesan French Bread
Split French bread almost completely through lengthwise.
Coat two halves with melted butter.
Slice each half loaf almost completely through so you can easily tear off the slices.
Coat each slice with mixture of chopped onion, mayonnaise and Worcestershire... - 34.601
Trim crust from bread; cut each slice of bread into 4 strips.
Combine crumbs, cheese, and garlic salt.
Dip bread sticks in butter; roll in crumb mixture.
Bake at 425° for 7 minutes. - 21.3676
Slice eggplant crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
In small bowl, combine oil, oregano, rosemary and garlic powder.
Brush sides of eggplant with oil baste.
Cut mozzarella cheese into slices to fit eggplant slices.
Grill eggplant, on covered grill, over medium-hot... - 37.4399
Parmesan Dumplings (gnocchi Di Parmigiano)
Anything with Parmesan cheese tastes heavenly and this Parmesan Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Parmigiano) proves just the same. The Parmesan Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Parmigiano) is packed with everything needed for a rich Italian treat. Check out the recipe of Parmesan... - 39.4284
Parmesan Appetizer Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, egg, 1/4 cup butter and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5... - 44.4141
Melt In Your Mouth Sausages
1) In a skillet heat oil and brown sausages.
2) Cover with water and simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In slow cooker, add remaining ingredients and mix.
5) Add the sausages.
6) Cook covered on low for 6 hours.
7) Serve with... - 41.3147
Baked Parmesan Chicken Tenders With Baked Potatoes
Do you love chicken in any form? Here is a video that will make your mouth water! A simple enough recipe to try at home. These chicken tenders are cooked to perfection and seem to go great with the baked potato! - 125.912
Microwaved Eggplant Parmesan
Pierce skin of eggplant several times.
Place eggplant on paper towel lined oven tray.
Cook at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, or until eggplant is almost tender; roll over twice.
Let cool, then peel, if desired, and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Meanwhile, combine bread,... - 34.6883
Parmesan Potato Croquettes
Pierce potatoes several times with a fork; bake at 400Â° for 1 hour.
Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Cut in half lengthwise, and scoop out pulp; reserve skins for other uses.
Force potato pulp through a ricer or food mill into a large bowl; add next... - 38.6123
Broccoli With Parmesan Crust
Broccoli with Parmesan crust wonderful dish. It is easy and quick to make and tastes heavenly. Broccoli with Parmesan crust is so delicious. It has cheese, good health of broccoli, lemon juice meaty potato to make wholesome dinner. - 50.8907
Delicious Eggplant Parmesan
1. Remove peel from eggplant; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Coat with a mixture of egg and evaporated milk, then coat with crumbs.
2. For sauce, mix onion, garlic and olive oil in a 1-quart glass measuring cup. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 3 minutes at HIGH;... - 32.8464
Veal Parmesan has a lovely taste. Veal Parmesan gets its taste from veal cutlet mixed with eggs and cheese. Veal Parmesan is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 36.5975
Turkey parmesan is a skillet cooked turkey breast recipe made with oodles of cheese to taste! Cooked in butter, the turkey is topped with spaghetti sauce and a three cheese medley of parmesan, mozarella and flavor processed cheese. Finished and served with... - 36.175
Veal Parmesan And Mozzarella
Dip veal cutlets in egg, then in bread crumbs.
Brown in shortening in an ovenproof skillet.
Add soup, water, onion, garlic and thyme; cook oven low heat 45 minutes or until tender.
Top with mozzarella cheese; sprinkle with grated Parmesan... - 36.3104
This is an amazing Chicken Parmesan recipe. I love this dish as it combines two of my favorite food items, chicken and cheese!!! This yummy dish is sure to win you some fans. You jut have to try the Chicken Parmesan recipe! - 43.0491
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 11" x 2" baking dish.
In a shallow bowl or pie pan, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
In another shallow bowl, beat together the egg and water.
Dip the eggplant slices in the egg mixture, then... - 39.0579
Chicken Parmesan With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Dip chicken in bread crumbs mixed with parmesan cheese and paprika, then in egg and again in bread crumb mixture.
Coat bottom of oblong baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
Place chicken in dish; sprinkle with remaining oil.
Heat 2 to... - 44.0255
About 50 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pare and cut eggplant into 1/4-inch slices.
Dip each slice into eggs, then crumbs.
Saute in hot oil until golden on both sides.
In 2-quart casserole, place layer of eggplant; sprinkle with some... - 40.4047
Oven Fried Chicken Parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Butter a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the melted butter in another shallow bowl. Dip the chicken into the butter, then roll the pieces in... - 28.4172
Parmesan Flavored Zucchini
Parmesan Flavored Zucchini makes for a perfect dish. Don't miss it a bit cos you might lose out on the taste of this Parmesan Flavored Zucchini recipe.My entire family has become a fan of it! - 23.614
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet.
Combine the cheese, currants, parsley, and scallion.
Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
Lightly brush with some of the butter, then sprinkle with the cheese mixture.
Roll up from the... - 35.9114
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 34.4243
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With a... - 36.252
Parmesan Luncheon Bread
1) Preheat oven at 400Â°c.
2) In a bowl mix biscuit mix, sugar, onion and oregano.
3) Add melted butter, wine, beaten egg and milk.
4) Beat the mixture until blended.
5) Grease a round 8" cake pan and pour the batter into it.
6)... - 43.7674
Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites and milk.
In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, wheat germ, Parmesan, rosemary, oregano, and pepper.
Dip both sides of... - 46.3167
Parmesan Scallop Gratin
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, nutmeg, and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and let the mixture return to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer until the scallops are barely cooked, about 3 minutes. With... - 35.3397
Tasty Eggplant Parmesan
This Eggplant Parmesan is one of tastiest eggplant and cheese combos that I've ever tasted ! Try this seasoned and flavored vegetable and cheese casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Eggplant Parmesan are welcome. - 38.0694
Parmesan Topped Loaves
These Parmesan Topped Loaves make a sumptuous meal . I love this bread with some savory sauces poured over the cheese topping. Try out these Parmesan Topped Loaves and tell me if you like them ! - 40.4242