- » Parmesan Cheese
Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Parmesan cheese is a kind of extra-hard cheese produced in Italy. It is typically used as an ingredient in national Italian cuisine. Mainly parmesan cheese recipes include the cheese in grated form.
There ... More »
Fast And Fabulous Parmesan Cheese Crisps
This Valentines Day, treat your sweet heart to the ultimate aphrodisiac dish — the parmesan cheese crisps. Extravagant yet effortless to make, this cheesy delight is the perfect way to get things rolling on the dinner table. Stream this video recipe and... - 102.259
Spinach Balls With Walnuts And Parmesan Cheese
Apparently, Robin can eat a billion of these spinach balls. This recipe makes about 75 balls. They are warm, puffy, eggy spinach balls with walnuts and Parmesan cheese. A very indulgent affair! - 82.3275
Tripe With Parmesan Cheese
Heat the oil and butter in a saute pan, and add the celery, carrot, onion, garlic and the bay leaf.
Cook the vegetables over medium heat until the onion is transparent about 20 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Pat the tripe dry with paper towels and add it to the... - 44.9188
Tomatoes With Parmesan Cheese
Put the tomatoes in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain.
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole with the olive oil.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix together the chopped parsley, onion... - 42.978
Salad Of Raw Artichokes Fava Beans And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a bowl, mix 2 cups of water and juice of 3 lemons together.
2) In another bowl, combine the juice of 1 lemon and oil together.
3) Discard the outer artichoke leaves and trim off the sharp points.
4) Then soak the artichokes in the bowl with... - 42.7763
Parmesan Cheese Leaves
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take a middle sized bowl, put flour and butter in it and using a blender or 2 knives mix butter into flour unts.il butter pieces are small as peas.
3.Add cheese, salt and pepper and stir well.
4.Put 2... - 41.9337
Tagliatelle With Shrimp Garlic And Parmesan Cheese
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until shrimps are just cooked, approx 3-4 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add and stir.
Add until well-blended.
Add pasta... - 40.1871
Parmesan Cheese Straws
In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and Parmesan cheese until well blended.
Add the flour, salt and cayenne; mix well.
Divide dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into an 18-in x 3-in rectangle.
Cut into 3-in x 1/2-in strips.
Place 1... - 39.916
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese
Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese is an astounding appetizer. The Lemon juice gives the Zucchini With Parmesan Cheese a piquant and invigorating taste. - 39.2124
Butter And Parmesan Cheese
1) Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep aside.
3) Slice the butter and place in a large serving bowl.
4) Add pasta and gently toss until butter is melted.
5) Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
6)... - 37.6358
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 36.8057
Cauliflower Fried In Parmesan Cheese Batter
The batter is a very basic batter other than the fact that it uses shredded Parmesan cheese as one of it's ingredients.
This cheese adds a nuttiness to the end product, and it is far superior to other cheeses for this method. Why? It doesn't get rubbery or... - 36.8009
Sea Bream With Parmesan Cheese
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Sprinkle salt and pepper into the base of a long dish.
Put the fish in and season again with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the Parmesan over.
Rinse and slice the tomatoes and arrange on top of the fish to... - 35.3659
Parmesan Cheese Sticks
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a bowl, add biscuit mix and combine with 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the milk.
3) On a floured board, turn on the dough.
4) Roll out the dough to a rectangle of 8 x 12.
5) Cut the sheet in 24... - 35.3613
Papillote Of Leeks With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Fold a 15-by-20-inch sheet of butcher's paper, parchment or aluminum foil in half crosswise to make a 15-by-10-inch rectangle. Using scissors, cut the rectangle into a heart shape with the fold running vertically down the center.... - 34.8999
Baked Acorn Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Baked acorn squash with parmesan cheese is a cheesy vegetable recipe. Oven cooked with a crust of breadcrumbs, the baked acorn squash is seasoned to taste and comes out with a golden brown top. - 34.1441
Parmesan Cheese Fans
Mix the butter, cheese, and parsley thoroughly.
Prepare biscuit mix according to directions on package for rolled biscuits.
Roll dough into a 12x10-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut into 5 strips.
Spread evenly with the butter mixture.
Stack... - 33.1299
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Cut off tough asparagus ends.
Using a sharp knife or potato peeler, peel outer skin from asparagus.
Tie asparagus together in 1 or 2 bunches with string or rubber bands.
Pour cold salted water 2 to 3... - 30.3175
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 29.4719
Parmesan Cheese Puffins
parmesan cheese puffins are little chees ymuffins that are simply baked with milk and cheese along with flour. Snacky and tasty, these can be baked up in no time for a quick bite. - 27.1616
Baked Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
Baked asparagus with parmesan cheese is a lovely vegetable recipe. Cooked in the oven with bradcrumbs for a little body to it, the baked asparagus with cheese is great for any meal. - 26.8301
Parmesan Cheese Snack
Blend together first 3 ingredients.
Stir in olives.
On waxed paper, shape into two 1 1/2x5-inch rolls.
Roll in chopped dried beef or parsley.
Wrap carefully; chill several hours or overnight.
To serve, slice and pass with assorted crackers. - 26.6216
Spinach With Parmesan Cheese
In a 3 quart casserole combine onions, garlic, and water.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 60 seconds or till onions are tender.
Cook, covered, on high for 7 to 9 minutes or till spinach is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 25.1037
Artichoke Bottoms With Parmesan Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F (220°C).
2. In a shallow baking dish, combine, olive oil and 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter.
3. Arrange artichoke bottoms in a single layer, cut side up. Dot with remaining butter.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 12 minutes until cheese... - 23.9613
Arugula Salad With Parmesan Cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add arugula to bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
2. With a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or cheese slicer, shave off very thin slices of Parmesan cheese and... - 23.2299
Parmesan Cheese Recipes By Category
Parmesan Cheese Ingredient: