- » Parmesan Canapes
Parmesan Canapes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan canapes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan canapes recipes.
Parmesan Cheese Canapes
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) In a skillet, brown meat until crisp them remove from heat and crumble.
3) Combine cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and milk and spread over the crumbled bacon.
4) Apply the bacon mixture over the toasts... - 37.2631
Parmesan Cheese Canapes
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from the pan and crumble.
3. Blend the cheese, milk, Worcestershire sauce and crumbled bacon. Spread the mixture on the toast pieces and top with olive slices.
4. Bake five... - 28.7292
You May Also Like!
Sassy Salmon In Parmesan Crisps Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 119.508
Hot Artichoke Canapes
Hot Artichoke Canapes is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Hot Artichoke Canapes will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 24.3148
Smoked Salmon Canapes
Combine water, vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt in small saucepan, mix well.
Place pan over moderate heat, bring mixture to boil, reduce heat and simmer about 3 minutes, uncovered, until one teaspoon of mixture remains in saucepan.
Chop salmon finely,... - 36.5816
Divide each of 18 pieces of dough into 2 layers.
Place 36 thin biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 7 minutes at 375Â° F.
Do not remove from cookie sheet.
Meanwhile, combine sauce mix, tomatoes and garlic in a saucepan and simmer 20 minutes.
Place a... - 32.6213
Sardine Finger Canapes
Sardine Finger Canapes has a delightful taste. The hearbed mayonnaise and parmesan cheese gives the Sardine Finger Canapes a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 31.9752
Toasted Sardine Canape
Mash sardines with fork.
Add catchup, celery, onion, and cayenne.
Moisten with mayonnaise to a spreadable consistency.
Pile lightly on thin slices of rye bread toast.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and broil quickly under medium heat, until hot through, and an... - 31.3945
Cheese And Onion Canapes
1. Combine all ingredients, except rounds, in small mixing bowl; mix well. Spread mixture on rounds and place in 3-quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 45 to 55 seconds or until just bubbly. - 22.7699
Sausage Cheese Canapes
Remove casing from sausage if necessary.
Finely dice meat and cook till browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add onion; cook till onion is tender but not browned.
Add tomato paste, chili peppers, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook a few minutes longer.
Spread on... - 40.473
1. Toast the bread on 1 side only; trim off crusts.
2. Spread the slices with mayonnaise or Tartare Sauce.
3. Mix the lobster, celery, salt and paprika and spread on the toast.
4. Mix the cheese, cream or evaporated milk and French Dressing. Force through a... - 35.8888
Duxelles Canapes is a delicious and exquisite appetizer that you will definitely get hooked to. Try the Duxelles Canapes recipe and surprise your guests with this tasty appetizer! - 41.5176
Parmesan Canapes Recipes By Category