- » Parmesan Brussels Sprout
Parmesan Brussels Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan brussels sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan brussels sprout recipes.
Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Trim off stems of Brussels sprouts, and remove any loose or discolored leaves.
Put into small amount boiling salted water, and cook, covered, about 8 minutes.
Heat butter or margarine and garlic together until bubbly; strain over sprouts, turning and... - 25.7063
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic And Parmesan
Discard any dry outside leaves from sprouts.
Using small sharp knife, cut a shallow "x" in bottom of each stem.
Combine sprouts and water in shallow 1 quart baking dish.
Cover and cook on High 7 minutes.
Let stand covered 3 to 4... - 34.8852
Brussels Sprouts With Parmesan Cheese
Clean sprouts; remove all tough and bruised outer leaves.
Cover with cold water; soak 30 minutes; drain.
In saucepan large enough to accommodate brussels sprouts, bring 1 cup water to rapid boil.
Add salt and sprouts; cover.
Cook 10 minutes or until... - 31.3064
Brussels Sprouts Parmesan
1 Halve large brussels sprouts if any.
2 If using fresh brussels sprouts, in a 1-quart casserole combine brussels sprouts and 2 tablespoons water.Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till tender.
3 If using frozen brussels sprouts,... - 35.2972
Brussels Sprouts Parmesan
1) Halve large brussels sprouts.
2) In a 1-quart casserole add brussels sprouts and 2 tablespoons water.
3) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) Cook the frozen brussels sprouts according to package microwave... - 35.368
Buttered Brussels Sprouts
Soak Brussels sprouts in cold water to which a little salt has been added 20 minutes.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Put sprouts in a large saucepan.
Add boiling water to a depth of 1 inch.
Add salt and sugar.
Cover and boil about 15 minutes or until... - 39.6556
Brussels Sprouts Country Pie
Brussels sprouts country pie in a pie is a nice way enjoy Brussels sprouts. The pie is very tasty and makes a filling meal. The Brussels sprouts country pie makes a yummy treat with thick cheese sauce and hot mustard-pepper flavor. - 49.3406
Brussels Sprouts Parmigiana
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add Brussels sprouts.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes; drain.
Cook and stir onion in margarine until tender.
Pour over Brussels sprouts;... - 24.4781
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Having a hard time getting your kids to eat Brussels Sprouts? Here is a great recipe that is sure to change their minds. By simply adding some toasted almonds, a touch of lemon, and parmesan cheese everyone will love how amazing these taste. These Roast... - 0
Best Brussel Sprout
1. Preheat your oven at 220* C.
2. In a bowl, rub olive oil and pepper on sprouts.
3. Place it on a baking dish and top it with pieces of pancetta.
4. Pop it into the oven for 15-20 minutes.
5. For making sauce – in a bowl, combine... - 0
Quick Brussels Sprouts
This Quick Brussels Sprouts recipe is one that you could use while in a hurry. A recipe truly for those short on time but would love to eat a home cooked delicious meal. - 41.9802
Cheesy Brussels Sprouts
Slice Brussels sprouts in half.
Heat enough garlic oil to 1/4 fill a skillet.
Fry Brussels sprouts until golden on both sides.
Remove with a slotted spoon and allow to drain on brown paper.
Place in a bowl and toss with Parmesan cheese. - 28.3352
Balsamic-roasted Brussel Sprout
This balsamic-roasted brussel sprouts covered in parmesan cheese and pine nuts makes the perfect side to most any meal. It is super easy to make and full of flavor. It works in the oven or on the grill! - 116.696
Brussels Sprout Soup
1. Set out a large saucepot or Dutch oven and a saucepan.
2. Partially thaw frozen Brussels sprouts.
3. Make chicken broth by dissolving bouillon cubes in boiling water. Set aside.
4. Fry in saucepot or Dutch oven the bacon and garlic.
5. Add 3 cups of the... - 45.0781
Barley And Brussels Sprouts
1. Cook barley according to package directions, substituting broth for water. Set aside; keep warm.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring... - 29.6462
Oven Braised Brussels Sprouts
1. Wash the Brussels sprouts with water and chop off the bottoms.
2. Using a paring knife, make a deep cross cut in the bottom of each sprout.
3. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
4. Grease a wax paper lightly.
5. In a steamer, steam sprouts... - 39.0299
Broth Braised Brussels Sprouts
1. Trim stems from brussels sprouts and pull off outer discolored leaves.
2. Use large enough saucepan to allow sprouts to fit in single layer. Place sprouts and broth in saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover; simmer about
5 minutes or just until... - 25.2493
Bombay Brussels Sprouts
1. In a bowl, take mayonnaise, cheese, celery seed and curry powder and mix them well.
2. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over hot Brussels sprouts and serve hot. - 29.3737
Potato And Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Place potato slices and brussels sprouts in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Melt margarine in a saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
Gradually add milk.
Cook... - 41.2884
Brussels Sprouts In Mustard Sauce
Cut stem from each Brussels sprout and pull off outer bruised leaves.
Cut an "X" deep into the stem end of each Brussels sprout with paring knife.
If some Brussels sprouts are larger than others, cut large Brussels sprouts lengthwise into halves.
Bring 2... - 42.1519
Artichokes And Brussels Sprouts
You'll simply love this Artichokes And Brussels Sprouts recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Artichokes And Brussels Sprouts recipe again and again. - 32.0181
Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Cook celery and onion in small amount of salted water until tender.
Drain and reserve water.
Cut Brussels sprouts in half lengthwise; cook according to package directions.
Drain and reserve water.
Heat soup in a small saucepan.
Dissolve bouillon cube in... - 37.0496
Baked Sweet Sour Brussels Sprouts
Arrange sprouts in shallow baking dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; blend.
Pour over sprouts and sprinkle with cheese.
Cover and bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 15 minutes, or until sprouts are tender.
Makes 3 to 4 servings. - 30.7749
Brussels Sprouts Potato Bake
Boil potatoes in water until tender. Drain.
Mash potatoes in a mixing bowl, adding milk, salt and nutmeg. Beat until smooth.
Place Brussels sprouts slices in a saucepan with 1/4 cup lightly salted water. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer... - 34.9516
Sprout Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut tops off tomatoes; remove centers, leaving shells.
Chop enough centers to make 1/3 cup.
Cook sprouts and green onion in 1 tablespoon butter or margarine 3 to 5 minutes or till tender.
Remove from heat; stir in chopped tomato and 1/8... - 40.0276
1. Blanch the Brussels sprouts in salted water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in a colander.
3. In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
4. Pour the dressing over the hot sprouts.
5. Toss... - 40.9977
Fry bacon with garlic in a large saucepot or Dutch oven until bacon is partially cooked.
Add 3 cups of the broth, the milk, rice, and a mixture of the oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
Add... - 43.9027
1) Mushroom stock : Stem the wild mushrooms and reserve the tops for the sauce.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the wild mushroom stems, sliced white mushrooms and chicken stock to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for 1 hour.
3) Strain the... - 44.1477
Cfjc Midday Nov 19, 2013 Mwl
1. In a skillet heat olive oil over medium heat and saute the brussel sprouts or butternut squash until they turn light brown.
2. Pour water and steam fry them for around 5 minutes while stirring gently, till the water evaporates and vegetables turn... - 0
Leftover Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick bottom and sides of pie crust.
Combine vegetables, onion and garlic and place in crust.
Cover with cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are hot and crust is light golden brown, about... - 39.6609
Pastry is basically a rich dough made with milk, butter, shortening, eggs. It is used in baking and serving some sweet or savory dish. Pastries can be filled with sweet filling or savory filling. The savory pastry makes a good side dish or even a snack or... - 43.9609
Sherried Turkey With Potatoes
Make a sauce with first 6 ingredients.
Add seasonings and mushrooms.
Prepare potatoes as directed on label, and put in shallow baking dish.
Arrange turkey on potatoes.
Cover with the sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake in preheated hot oven... - 44.0602
Sausage Stuffed Shrooms
Appetizer and entree portions of sausage stuffed mushroom with sun-dried tomato, onion, garlic, and herbs. - 99.5325
Lasagne With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan, cover soaked and drained aduki beans with 2 pints fresh water and boil over a medium flame for 40 minutes until tender. Drain the beans and reserving the liquid.
2. On a vegetable board, finely mince onion and garlic and... - 45.8187