- » Parmesan Breadstick
Parmesan Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parmesan breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parmesan breadstick recipes.
Combine yeast and warm water in a 2-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, olive oil, honey, and 1 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add 2 cups flour; beat 2... - 41.5948
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 34.4243
Porcini Parmesan Breadsticks
1. In a blender or food processor, whirl dried mushrooms to a fine powder. Let powder settle before removing lid. Pour powder through a fine strainer into a small bowl; reserve any mushroom grinds remaining in strainer for other uses.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.477
1. Combine roll mix, yeast from packet, and 1/4 cup cheese in a bowl. Add water and next 3 ingredients; stir until moistened. Shape into a ball. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes). Cover; let rest 5... - 31.3715
Combine mayonnaise, cheese, green onions, and tamari.
Spread on bread rounds.
Place on baking pan and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
Bake about 8 minutes at 450 Degree.
The crowns will puff and brown slightly.
Serve hot. - 28.1437
You May Also Like!
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
Unroll and twist dough according to package directions.
Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
Brush mustard... - 26.471
Easy Mustard Breadsticks
1. Unroll and twist dough according to package directions. Place twists on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. Combine margarine, mustard, and beer in a small saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts and mixture is smooth. Brush... - 25.189
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
3. On a bread board, cut the crusts of bread slices.
4. In a small bowl, cream butter until soft.
5. Blend in the crushed garlic.
6. Butter both sides of... - 39.2936
1. Combine yeast and milk in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Gradually stir 1 3/4 cups flour and next 3 ingredients into yeast mixture, using a wooden spoon. Turn dough out onto work... - 35.0385
Crescent Cheese Breadsticks
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a shallow bowl, mix cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic salt, onion salt and chili powder and set aside.
3. Make 8 triangles separating the dough and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
4.... - 49.1251
Onion And Poppy Seed Breadsticks
Combine hot roll mix, yeast from foil packet, onion, and cheese.
Add warm water and egg substitute; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape dough into a ball.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons flour over work surface.
Turn dough out onto floured surface; knead... - 39.0105
Betty's Guiltfree Cauliflower Breadsticks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Guiltfree Cauliflower Breadsticks. These are made with cauliflower, eggs, and mozzarella cheese and are a low -fat, low-calorie substitute for breadsticks made with flour. - 0
Parmesan Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Lightly grease cookie sheets or use ungreased baking stone.
Combine egg and contents of both containers of Parmesan spread from breadsticks. Beat well with wire whisk. Add spinach, cheese and lemon juice.... - 28.1734
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Parmesan Breadstick Recipes By Category
Parmesan Breadstick Dish: