- » Parcel
Enjoy our collection of parcel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parcel recipes.
Stuffed Haddock Parcels
Place the stuffing mix in a bowl and add the boiling water.
Stir in the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
Place each haddock steak on a piece of foil and top with the stuffing.
Dot with the butter and fold the foil, enclosing the filling, to make... - 37.7426
Fish Parcels With Julienned Vegetables
Cut carrot and celery into very thin strips about 5cm long.
Drop lettuce leaves into large pan of boiling water one by one, boil for 30 seconds each, or until they are just wilted and bright green.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Remove skin and bones from fish,... - 37.5721
Lemon Fish Parcels
1. Lightly grease 4 sheets of aluminum foil and place a fish fillet in the center of each sheet.
2. Top each fillet with a teaspoon of capers. Pour over lemon juice and season with pepper to taste. Place two asparagus spears over each fillet and dust lightly... - 27.5003
Fish Parcels With Tomatoes And Capers
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Season the fish all over.
Mix 2 tbsp oil and the rest of the ingredients (except the rocket) together and season.
Divide between 2 sheets of foil and sit a fillet on top.
Scrunch up the foil to make two parcels.
Put on a... - 39.6646
Steamed Fish And Vegetable Parcels
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Grease 4 large sheets of foil, each double thickness.
1.Place a piece of fish in the centre of each piece of foil.
Spread each fish fillet with a quarter of the horseradish cream.
2.Top each fillet with tomato, corn, cheese, celery,... - 39.377
Bacon And Vegetable Parcels Baked In Embers
1. In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
2. Lay 4 large quares of foil, on a counter.
3. Pile the vegetable and bacon mixture in the center of each.
4., Spoon 3-4 tablespoon water onto the mixture.
5.Carefully seal each foil square into a neat... - 36.4353
Do not fear when you have to impress a crowd. This fish parcels recipe is a lifesaver. Use the freshest of fish available to get the most amazing fish parcels. This recipe is never going to fail as a main dish. I challenge you to give me a better recipe for... - 48.0371
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 20x8 inches (50x20 cm).
Halve dough lengthwise then cut into 4-inch (10-cm) squares.
To make filling, mix hazelnuts, sugar, cinnamon, honey and egg white in a small bowl.
Divide... - 43.0628
Sea Bass Baked In Asian Parcels
Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/gas mark 3.
Take 4 x 30 cm squares of foil and make each one into the shape of a large bowl.
Double each one up with a second sheet of foil.
Slice the leeks into small strings and divide between the 4 foil parcels, placing... - 45.5876
Chicken And Avocado Parcels
Chicken and avocado parcels are made with chicken breast fillets and filo pastry with avocado. Folded with chicken fillets and avocado quarters, the filo pastry is folded in like a parcel and sprinkled with sesame seeds before baking it. the chicken and... - 36.8178
Savory Chicken Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Cut 4 12 inch squares of aluminum foil.
3. On each of the four foil squares, place 1 chicken breast each
4. Arrange a quarter of the vegetables on top.
5. For the seasoning in a small bowl, combine the... - 40.4603
Surprise Vegetable Parcels
Cut 6 pieces of aluminium foil about 24cm x 30cm.
Fry bacon until crisp, drain, combine with wheat and parsley, divide between foil pieces.
Boil or steam vegetables until just starting to ten-derise.
Add them to pan in this order: carrots, squash, cauliflower... - 34.0887
Harissa Lamb With Fennel Tomato And Herb Parcels
1. Using a sharp tipped knife, score the lamb necks a in a criss-cross pattern.
2. In a large dish, combine the yoghurt and the harissa.
3. Rub marinade over the lamb.
4. Throw in rosemary springs over the lamb.
5. Cover dish and place in... - 44.1417
Fish Cooked In Parcels
Cut out four squares of foil large enough to enclose a cutlet or portion and grease them with butter.
Put the fish on the foil and sprinkle with lemon juice, soy sauce or tarragon, salt and pepper.
Wrap the foil securely around the fish.
Poach the fish... - 23.3325
Sprinkle the chops with salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the chops and brown on both sides.
Lower the heat and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Roll out the pastry to a rectangle about 30 x 15 cm (12 x 6... - 29.0361
Baked Peach Parcels
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
Cut out 4 pieces of foil, each about 26cm (10in) square.
Put 2 peach halves in the centre of each piece and bring up the sides of the foil slightly.
Put the honey, orange zest and juice, and butter in a small saucepan,... - 37.0887
Prosciutto And Mozzarella Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Sprinkle a little of the hot chilli sauce over each slice of prosciutto. Place a slice of mozzarella in the centre of each piece of prosciutto, then fold the ends of the ham around the cheese to meet neatly in the... - 28.6092
Pumpkin Parcels With Chilli And Lime
1) Halve the pumpkin or squash, scoop out the seeds, rinse them and reserve. Then thinly slice the pumpkin or squash into wedges and peel.
2) In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter together, stir constantly until melted. Then mix... - 38.4776
Asparagus And Red Pepper Parcels
1) In a large mixing bowl, put the asparagus, pepper and beansprouts, add the plum sauce and mix well.
2) Place the filo pastry sheets out on the work surface. Spoon a little asparagus mixture over the top end of each filo pastry sheet.
3) Brush the... - 38.7118
Rum Flambeed Pineapple Parcels
1. Slice the pineapple thinly into 8 even slices and using a small pastry cutter carefully remove the cores to make rings.
2. Take doubled aluminium foil and cut out 4 aluminium foil squares each large enough to hold 2 pineapple rings.
3. In a small... - 38.7977
Radicchio And Goats' Cheese Parcels
1) In each radicchio leaf, wrap one slice of cheese.
2) On a baking tray, place each -€˜parcel-€™ with the seam-side down. Brush with oil.
3) Scatter pine nuts all over the gently press them down.
4) Under a very hot grill, grill the parcels for... - 38.095
Salmon Cranberry & Couscous Parcels
1. Boil the kettle. Put the couscous; cranberries and spices in a large bowl. Dot with the butter and pour over 350ml boiling water. Cover immediately with cling film and leave for 5 mins to steam. Remove the film and fluff with a fork to loosen the couscous... - 34.0768
Baked Mackerel Parcels
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Put each fish on a large piece of tin foil on a baking tray and season inside and out with black pepper.
Slice the lemon, then cut each slice in half.
Place the lemon slices inside each fish with a couple of... - 35.3391
Delmonico Chicken Parcels
Sprinkle the chicken portions with salt and paprika.
Take four pieces of foil each large enough to wrap a chicken portion.
Brush each piece of foil with oil and place a chicken portion on each.
Slice the mushrooms; drain and slice the artichoke hearts.
Wash,... - 35.0406
Endive And Ham Parcels
Wash the endive heads and remove any damaged outer leaves.
Brush four pieces of foil with oil.
Dice the bacon and distribute evenly over the slices of ham.
Put one head of endive on each slice of ham, sprinkle with Special Occasion Dishes salt and pepper and... - 39.0554
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Wrap a basil leaf around each sausage, and then a strip of Parma ham.
Place in a small roasting pan and bake for 25-30 mins until golden.
Garnish to serve. - 22.4283
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Wash the cabbage leaves and remove any hard stalk but keep the leaves whole.
Put the leaves in the cooker, sprinkle them with salt and put on the lid.
Bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.4768
Thai Lettuce Parcels
1. Make the dipping sauce by stirring together ingredients for the sauce in a small non-metallic bowl. Let stand for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
2. Wash the lettuce leaves and pat dry on paper towels.
3. In a large wok or deep... - 43.8449
1) Thaw pastry.
2) Preheat oven to 400°.
3) Peel and chop onion and fry in the butter till transparent.
4) Set aside six fairly large pieces of chicken and finely chop the rest.
5) In a bowl, put chopped chicken with the parsley and... - 46.162
Apricot & Mozzarella Chicken Parcels
Barry makes a bacon wrapped chicken with a gooey sweet cheese and apricot filling. The video depicts how easy it is to make the dish. Watch out the video and give the recipe a try. - 80.3434
Salmon And Cheese Parcels
Salmon and cheese parcels are snacky little filled patties made with salmon and ricotta cheese filling. Wrapped in a filo pastry, the salmon is combined along with cheese, eggs, parsley and lemon juice for flavor and baked in the microwave with a butter... - 38.5492
Steamed Fish Parcels With Horseradish & Tartar Sauce
Prepare 4 pieces of greaseproof paper or baking parchment, each 25cm (10in) square.
Divide the fish and scallops among the papers, drizzle over the lime juice, dot over some butter, and season well.
Fold up the pieces of paper to make parcels .
Put the fish... - 31.0689
Chicken, Carrot And Leek Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Season the chicken well.
2. Cut out four sheets of lightly greased greaseproof paper about 23 cm / 9 in square. Divide the leeks equally among them. Put a piece of chicken on top of each.
3. Mix the carrots, olives... - 32.3338
Exotic Fruity Parcels
1)Halve the papaya or pawpaw and deseed it. Peel it and cut into thick pieces.
2)Cut mangoes lengthwise on both sides of the stone. On the 2 mango halves, using a knife make shallow cuts in a criss cross pattern. Now turn mango inside out to... - 40.248
Coconut Fish Steak Parcels
1) In a dish, layer the cod steaks in one layer.
2) Pour over the marinade and turn over the steak to coat the other side.
3) Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4) Take the fish out of the marinade and arrange each piece on an individual piece of... - 37.3894
Goat's Cheese And Spiced Spinach Parcels
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas7 Steam the spinach until wilted then squeeze out any juice and chop roughly.
Fry the onion in the olive oil with the chilli and cumin until soft.
Stir in the spinach then remove from the heat, season and cool.
To make the... - 47.5461
Aubergine Parcels With Roast Garlic And Shallot Raita
1. Heat oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2. To make the raita, snip the ends off the garlic and shallots, toss them lightly in olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 mins or so, until soft. Squeeze the flesh out of the skins and blend in a food processor. Add the... - 38.6756
Spinach Parcels On A Tomato Coulis
1. For the filling, peel and finely dice the celeriac and cook in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until tender.
2. Drain, mash, then beat the celeriac in the Cheddar, goat's cheese and seasoning and leave it to cool.
3. To make... - 46.2299
Lettuce Parcels With Avocado And Pimento Sauce
1. Peel, halve and stone the avocado; chop the flesh and put into the liquidizer with the garlic, chopped pimento, lemon juice and rind, chicken stock and salt and pepper to taste; blend until smooth. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. Mix the cooked rice with... - 32.9156
Hearty Chicken Parcels
Cut four 24 by 12 in (60 x 30 cm) pieces of heavy duty foil.
Fold each in half to form 12 in (30 cm) square.
Brush each foil square with a little olive oil; set aside.
Cut potatoes into 1/4 in (5 mm) slices; peel and thinly slice onion.
Arrange potatoes,... - 38.8202
Melt half the butter in a pan and fry the mushrooms and garlic until soft.
Stir in the mustard and parsley, season well and leave to cool.
Season the steaks lightly, then fry quickly in the remaining butter for 1-1 1/2 minutes each side.
Remove from pan,... - 40.5291
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2) In a pan, cook the penne in the boiling salted water, prior to 1 to 2 minutes, as directed, drain well and keep aside.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the onions and peppers in the oil for 10 ... - 45.8014
Apple And Raspberry Mallow Parcels
Butter six sheets of foil, shiny sides up.
Lay the apple rings neatly on top and scatter the raspberries over.
Snip the marshmallows with wet scissors and scatter over.
Wrap loosely but securely in the foil.
Barbecue for 5 minutes until the apples are just... - 25.7474
Cook the sausages under a preheated medium grill for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Spread with mustard to taste.
Cut the cheese into 4 strips and press onto the sausages.
Wrap a piece of bacon around each sausage.
Return to the grill and cook for... - 24.3861
Sirloin Steak Parcels
Rub steaks with combined soy sauce and garlic, stand for several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Place each steak on a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose it completely.
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons soup mix, a few onion slices and 2 tablespoons red wine... - 28.4942
Lamb Neck Cinnamon And Spinach Parcels
1. In a large bowl, combine half the lemon juice, salt, chilli and thyme leaves.
2. Toss the lamb in the marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degree C
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Layout 2 sheets of... - 45.5291
Bacon Wrapped Apricot Chicken Parcels
This was a ridiculously fun and easy recipe to put together, although some of the techniques used look tricky, I promise it’s really very simple!
The chicken has a great apricot jam filling (you could use any other jam flavour) and is wrapped in a secure... - 86.6822
Crab And Camembert Parcels
Lay the sheets of filo pastry on the work surface and brush with a little melted butter.
Fold in half widthways and brush with a little more butter.
Put a pile of crabmeat in the centre of each piece of pastry.
Cut the cheese wedges in half horizontally and... - 40.68
Squabs In Parcels
Cut each squab in half; brown all over in 3 tablespoons butter with bacon.
Cover; roast in preheated 350Â°F oven 20 minutes.
Remove squabs; let cool.
Mix pate with mushrooms, 4 tablespoons butter, herbs, seasoning, and dash of sherry.
Cut 4 large squares of... - 37.5803
Filo Chicken Parcels
1.Brush each sheet of filo pastry with a little oil and fold in half.
2.Boil, steam or microwave broccoli until just tender.
Drain and set aside.
3.Place cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese and mustard in a bowl and mix well to combine.
Stir in broccoli and... - 42.8018
1. Melt butter in a frying pan, add mushrooms and spring onions and cook for 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat, add chicken, sour cream and black pepper to taste and set aside.
2. Roll out pastry to 5 mm / 1/4 in thick and cut out four 18 cm / 7 in rounds.... - 31.3878
1) In a mixing bowl, add chilli sauce, sherry, sugar, pepper, salt, soya sauce and sesame seeds.
2) Mix well and add the chicken to the marinade. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Take six 15 cm (6 in.) squares of aluminium foil and lightly... - 41.6972
Red Cabbage Parcels
1. Plunge washed cabbage leaves into boiling salted water for a couple of minutes and drain completely
2. In a pan, add salted water and cook the broccoli in it for seven minutes; drain completely and cut into florets
3. In a bowl, beat cream cheese... - 42.6905
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a scissors, cut 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to enclose the turkey piece.
3) Generously grease the middle of the tinfoil.
4) Apply butter all over the turkey.
5) Add salt and... - 43.7967
Spinach And Cream Cheese Parcels
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a food processor, place the cream cheese and switch the processor on at a low speed.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients gradually, keep increase the speed all the time.
4) Cut the... - 41.9041
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees or gas mark 4.
2.In a bowl, whisk butter until light.
3.Put onion, lemon rind and juice, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper to it and blend well.
4.Put the mixture in herring cavity.
5.Secure each fish by... - 43.1123
Pigeons In Parcels
1) Using s sharp knife, cut the pigeon into half
2) Melt 3 tablespoons of butter and brown the pigeon in a frying pan
3) Tip in the bacon rashers
4) Cover with a lid and roast in the oven for 20 minutes
5) Combine the liver pate with the... - 42.2376
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.6892
Lettuce Parcels With Carrot Sauce
These Lettuce parcels with Carrot Sauce make an elegant and sophisticated Vegetarian Main Course for a formal dinner. It is a splash or gorgeous colors on the plate, fabulous enough to impress your vegetarian guests. - 48.6433
Egg And Salmon Puff Parcels
1. Place the rice in a large pan and cook according to the instructions on the packet, using fish stock instead of water, then drain, tip into a bowl and set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas 7.
2. Place the salmon in a large pan and cover... - 38.2607
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 45.0782
Cut each piece of pitta bread in half lengthwise using a sharp knife.
Keep the halves whole and split open.
Place 1 tablespoon coleslaw in the bottom of each half.
Cut the fish into strips and dip into the egg then the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a deep fat... - 33.598
Crispy Spinach Parcels
To prepare the dough - melt butter, add to the flour and knead, adding as much water as you need, into a ball.
For the stuffing - Saute onions and pinenuts in olive oil.
Add spinach and sumak powder.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll the dough into thin... - 36.3649
Tarragon Fish And Vegetable Parcels
Cut Leek and carrot into thin 4 cm-long strips.
Heat butter in large pan; cook vegetables, stirring, until softened slightly.
Stir in wine and tarragon; cook, uncovered, 1 minute.
Place each fish fillet on a 30cm-square piece of foil; divide vegetables among... - 29.478
Baked Mushroom And Ricotta Parcels
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a bowl, sift flour with a pinch of salt, then stir in the beaten eggs.
3) Gradually stir in the milk to make a thick batter, beat for another 7 to 8 minutes, until smooth. Allow the batter to... - 45.8221
Sausage Pitta Parcels
1) Prick the sausages and place on the metal grid.
2) Cook for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
3) Warm the pitta bread on the cooler part of the barbecue.
4) Cut in half and make a pocket for each half by loosening their insides.
5) Add the... - 37.2385
Yummy Salmon Parcels And Potatoes With Rocket Salad
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious dish today? Try these Yummy Salmon Parcels and Potatoes with Rocket Salad. The video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe that is easy to follow. Watch it now. - 80.0176
Filo Ice Cream And Mincemeat Parcels
1. Chop the pear and place in a bowl. Stir in the mincemeat and lemon rind.
2. Keeping the rest of the filo covered under a damp dishtowel, lay one sheet on a board and cut it into two 20cm/8in squares. Brush with beaten egg, then cover with the second square... - 39.916
Tuna Filo Parcels
1) Carefully cut each sheet of filo pastry into 8 squares, each measuring approximately 10 cm (4 inches).
2) With a damp clean tea towel, cover the filo pastry sheets.
3) In abowl, combine all the filling, ingredients and mix well.
4)... - 43.5472
Will Carling's Chicken Parcels
1) With a paper towel, dry the chicken pieces.
2) Place the chicken in a large bowl.
3) Combine together the salt, garlic, cumin, oregano, pepper and fruit juices.
4) Pour the mixture all over the chicken, cover and allow to marinate for about... - 44.1824
Pork Chop Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2. Coat the chops in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan, melt the butter and fry the chops briskly until browned on both sides.
4. Remove from the pan and place each... - 45.3932
Pork And Pate Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To prepare the chops brush them with oil, grill (broil) for 5 minutes on each side and leave it to cool.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the dough thinly divide into 6 equal... - 44.0499
Almond And Date Filo Parcels
1. Heat the oil in a small pan, add the almonds and fry until golden, stirring constantly. Drain them on kitchen paper, allow to cool, then grind in a very clean coffee or spice mill. Pound the dates by hand or process in a blender or a food processor.
2.... - 39.5673
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 111.821
Oriental Fish Parcels
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Spoon 1/2 cup rice in the center of each of 4 lightly oiled squares of foil.
Rinse the fish and pat dry.
Arrange the fish, scallops and shrimp over the rice, dividing evenly among the 4 portions.
Top each portion with 1/4 of... - 41.2699
Herring Parcels With Mustard Butter
Combine the softened butter with the mustard, parsley and seasoning. Shape two pieces of foil, each 23 by 23 cm (9 by 9 inches) into two boat-shapes suitable to hold the fish. Spread a little of the savoury butter on the bottom of the foil. Fill the cavity of... - 24.5813
First make the sauce. Put the margarine or butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the flour. Pour on the milk. Cook for 3 minutes, whisking after each minute. Stir in the cheese and mustard, if used. Cook for a further minute and whisk again. Season... - 28.6326
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Drain the salmon, discarding any skin and bones, then place in a bowl.
2. Flake the salmon with a fork and mix with the fresh coriander and spring onions.
3. Place a single sheet of filo... - 27.5299
Chicken And Spinach Parcels
1.Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic food wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
2.Steam or microwave spinach, carrot, celery and leek until tender.
Refresh under cold running water.
Pat dry on absorbent paper.
Season to taste with nutmeg and... - 44.165
Lamb Chop Parcels With Apricots And Sesame Seeds
1) On a baking sheet, place a large piece of foil , lay the lamb chops on the foil and season with salt and pepper, keep 2 apricot halves on top of each chop.
2) Blend the apricot juice and cornflour and pour over the chops; fold and seal the foil... - 38.8451
Fish Foil Parcels
Are you adventurous with your cooking techniques? Here is a video showing you a wonderful way to cook your fish when you are in the great outdoors! A colorful little fish parcel, set atop your grill and definitely opens to an aroma that makes you want to dig... - 113.516
Chicken Spinach Parcels
1. Squeeze spinach to remove as much moisture as possible, chop roughly and place in a bowl. Add butter, garlic and sage to spinach and mix to combine.
2. Make a deep slit in the side of each chicken fillet to form a pocket. Fill pocket with spinach mixture... - 38.2166
Garlic Mushroom Parcels
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Cut the pastry into two and roll each piece out on a lightly floured board to a 27.5cm square. Cut in half and then in half again. Repeat with the other piece of pastry so that you end up with 8 x 13.75cm squares. Transfer... - 31.5504
1. Set the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2. In a skillet, heat butter and oil and cook the garlic in it for a minute; add onion to it and cook till soft, similarly, cook the bacon
3. Add it to an electric mixer along with cookied rice,... - 44.1188
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 47.2166
Chicken And Couscous Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Place the couscous in a bowl and just cover with boiling water. Soak for 10 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook over a medium heat until soft... - 39.7398
Foiled Potato Parcel
1) Scrub or scrape the potatoes and place on a large sheet of aluminium foil.
2) Slice the mushrooms and bacon and place over the potatoes.
3) Season well and pour over the cream.
4) Sprinkle with the cheese.
5) Make a secure parcel of... - 37.4027
Hot Dressed Sweet Potato Fennel And Feta Parcel
1. Make a rough 30cm square double layer of foil. Tip the potato wedges and fennel into the middle, toss to mix together with 1 tsp orange juice and 1 tsp oil.
2. Bring the foil up around the veg to make a bowl shape, then scrunch the top to seal. Put the... - 36.0181
Fusilli And Snapper Baked In A Parcel
1 In boiling salted water, cook fusilli until al dente.
2 Drain the fusilli and mix in some vegetable oil to prevent sticking.
3 In a frying pan, melt butter and saute red pepper and garlic clove for about 2 minutes.
4 Add in the snapper... - 44.1005
Chicken Cheese And Leek Parcel
1. Strip the meat from the chicken, discarding the skin and bones. Chop or shred the meat and set it aside.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the leeks and garlic and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Leave to cool, then add... - 41.286
Blanch the cabbage leaves in boiling, salted water for 1 minute.
Drain well and use to line the base and sides of a 1 -kg/2-lb loaf tin, reserving one leaf for the top.
Mince the meat, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 34.507
Veggies In A Foil Parcel
If you and your friends have decided to go out camping and you are confused what to cook for dinner while you are in the woods? Don't need to worry check out the yummy and delicious Veggies in a Foil Paper. You can just grill these veggies or cook them. - 81.1783
Filled Snack Sticks
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine potato flakes, sugar, shortening, salt and milk in large mixing bowl.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 egg, 1 egg yolk (reserve white) and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and... - 39.6982
Red Snapper And Vegetable Packets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
If desired, remove and discard skin from fish.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl cover and microwave potatoes on 100 percent 'power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or until nearly tender,... - 32.0874
Curried Chicken And Potato Packets
In a large bowl combine frozen chicken, potatoes, carrots, and onion; set aside.
In a small bowl combine sour cream, curry powder, mustard, salt, paprika, and crushed red pepper.
Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Divide chicken mixture among the foil... - 38.2743
Steamed Vegetables With Vermouth
1) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2) Place a quarter of the vegetables in the center of each of the 4 large squares of baking parchment, make on open parcel by folding the sides upwards.
3) Combine the vermouth, lime juice, lime zest and... - 42.8096
Sesame Cheese Pastries
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine cheese, garlic, pepper and hummus. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. On a flat working surface, place a filo square.
4. Brush lightly with butter and place a spoonful... - 45.909
Pancetta Chicken Wraps
1. Arrange a quarter of the pancetta slices in a row on a board, overlapping them slightly along their long sides. Put a chicken breast at one end so that it lies across the slices of pancetta, top with 3 sage leaves and sprinkle with a little sea salt and... - 29.4854
Marinated Lamb Fillet With Spinach In Phyllo
Trim the lamb, cut into four pieces and score on both sides to allow the marinade to penetrate.
Mix the lemon juice and rind, garlic, mint and seasoning.
Put the meat into a shallow dish and pour the marinade over.
Leave for 2-4 hours at room temperature,... - 40.9339
Parcel Recipes By Category