- » Parboiled Rice
Parboiled Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of parboiled rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for parboiled rice recipes.
Rice Crust is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Rice Crust dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 25.8098
Chinese Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping
Unlike its big name, Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping is an easy-to cook dish. You can try this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping dish in the place of your usual rice dishes, if you have grown tired of it. Enjoy... - 36.1766
Parboiled Noodles is perfect for any noodle recipe. The Chinese love cooking their noodles recipe with Parboiled Noodles. So what don't you give it a try to? - 22.4852
Calico Wild Rice
Calico Wild Rice is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.2361
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.2315
You'll simply love this Herbed-Parsley Rice recipe. A rare and deadly combination of herbs and rice; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 42.3898
Curried Rice is an irresistible rice recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Curried Rice; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.1604
Asian Yellow Rice
Rice is a versatile dish that goes along most dishes! This rice is an Indonesian rice that is usually served on occasions! See the video on more on how to make this simple rice dish! - 105.317
In a 2-quart sauce pan, melt butter.
On medium or medium-low heat brown broken up vermicelli.
Watch carefully; vermicelli burns easily.
Add consomme with water, onions, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil and add rice and stir once.
Cover and simmer slowly... - 28.9678
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Wild Rice With Artichokes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a strainer held under running water, wash the wild rice. Drain and set aside.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium flame.
4) Add in the drained rice. Cook stirring frequently.... - 47.7463
Seasoned Rice is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. The effortlessly prepared seasoned rice is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 33.955
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown sesame seeds, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add rice and onion; saute for 3 minutes or until onions are slightly softened.
Pour in chicken stock and bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer... - 25.5943
Traditional Kofta Biryani
Kofta Biryani is a traditional preparation during Ramzan. It is a variation of the regular biryani, which is quite delicious. - 0
Chilled Burmese Rice
In heated oil, fry garlic, gram, peanuts and chillies all separately and till golden brown.
Cool and pound coarsely.
Add rice and salt to oil, put in the pounded ingredients and fry well for 5 mins.
Serve hot. - 30.3234
White And Wild Rice
1. Clean the wild rice by washing it in cold water for several times. Get rid of any foreign particles. Drain and set it aside.
2. Boil water with salt and cook the wild rice.
3. Simmer for another 35 minutes.
4. Blend it by tossing with butter and... - 44.8258
Chicken Fried Rice With Mushrooms
1. Mix the parboiled rice 1 tbsp Soya sauce and 1 tbsp oil.
2. Keep aside.
3. Saute all the vegetables in 2 tbsp oil.
4. In the remaining oil, fry rice for 3 minutes.
5. Add all the sauted vegetables, aji-no-moto, salt and pepper.
6. Scramble the egg... - 40.2072
Baked Saffron Rice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 1 1/2-quart casserole. Into casserole, measure rice and butter or margarine.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over high heat, heat bouillon, water, salt, and saffron to boiling. Pour mixture into casserole; cover and bake 30 minutes. - 27.1803
1. Mix both the rice flour, gram flour and salt, and make a dough using coconut milk or water. Leave it for about 12 hours.
2. Make small balls and roll like poories. Fry in hot oil. - 27.1915
Italian Rice Pilaf
A rice is something that goes well with meat gravies or curries. This Italian version of the rice is tender and aromatic and easy to make. Chef David does a good job of making this simple dish! See the video for more! - 106.138
Spinach-Rice Casserole is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked side dish; the Spinach-Rice Casserole is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 41.8767
Jalapeno Rice Casserole
Try this Jalapeno Rice Casserole side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Jalapeno Rice Casserole dish will surely give you a huge fan following! - 40.8127
Italian Rice is a mouth watering main course meal recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.5745
Rice With Spice
Drain and keep warm.
Fry potato halves.
Fry onions brown.
Add whole spices and fry.
Add meat, turmeric and chilli powders, salt, garlic-ginger paste and fry well.
Add chopped tomatoes with a little water and cook till... - 46.2876
1. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add rice, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg; saute 3 minutes. Add broth and next 5 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20... - 32.252
Curried Bean And Rice Salad
Remove strings from beans; wash beans thoroughly, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place beans and water to cover in a medium sauce-pan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender; drain and cool.
Combine 1 cup... - 44.3239
Yangchow Fried Rice
Cut off skin and fat of Smithfield ham.
Boil the ham in water for about 15 minutes.
Dice ham when cool.
Defrost shrimp and then rinse with cold water.
Pat completely dry with paper towels.
Marinate in wine, tapioca starch, and salt for at least 15... - 43.0575
Boil meat in 6 cups of water with a pinch of turmeric and salt.
Cook until meat is tender and about 2 cups stock remains.
Shred meat into strands.
Add stock and mash.
Place in a sturdy piece of muslin and strain out all the juice.
Parboil rice in salted water... - 46.6536
1. Pour 1 ladle of batter into the idli mould. Sprinkle a layer of filling.
2. Cover with another ladle of batter and steam as usual. - 27.2278
Jollof Rice - African Food
1. In a pot fill around 1 liter water. Add the rice and salt to taste. On medium heat, cover, bring it to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Drain, rinse in water and set aside.
3. In a blender add onions, tomatoes, green onions, red bell... - 0
Szekely Layer Cabbage
Fry the chopped onion in 1 1/2 oz. of lard.
Mix it with the well chopped dill, then add the minced pork, salt and pepper and season with paprika and then fry slowly for 10 to 12 mins., stirring constantly.
Cut the lean bacon into small cubes.
Heat them in a... - 44.532
Paella With Brown Rice
Parboil the rice in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
Drain.Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, brown the chicken in hot oil and remove it.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lower the heat under the Dutch oven, and saute the garlic, onion, and sweet red pepper until... - 44.2754
Turkey With Fruited Nut And Rice Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) To prepare the fruited nut and rice stuffing: In Dutch oven, stir butter until melted at moderate heat.
3) Now cook the onions, celery, thyme and bay leaf, stirring at times, for 5 minutes or... - 43.6035
Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets With Parsley Rice
These Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets perfectly satiate a famished soul when eate nwith a bowl of warm rice for a meal. Don't miss out on these sole or flounder fillets topped with a fliing bread and spinach mixture seasoned with paprika for your next meal.... - 38.7808
Yialandji Dolmathes are stuffed grape leaves stufeed preparation made with rice, nuts and currants. The rice filling is prepared with rice mixed with onions dill, mint and parsley along with the currants and nuts. Stuffed in the leaf, they are cooked in the... - 46.7021
Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables
This Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables is a delicious and easy way of preparing rice noodles. I came upon this variation of rice noodles-Rice Noodles With Stir Fried Pork And Vegetables, based on a Chinese dish my grandmother used to cook.... - 36.1948
Rice Noodle Nests With Poached Eggs
Rice Noodle Nests With Poached Eggs is a yummy, healthy dish. I wanted to make plain rice noodles, but I played around with the ingredients and came up with this Rice Noodle Nests With Poached Eggs recipe. Really interesting! - 34.3137
Chilled Cajun Red Beans And Rice
1) In a colander, place the kidney beans.
2) Rinse the beans in cold rap water for 1 minute.
3) Drain the beans by placing the colander aside.
4) In a jar, add dressing and next 7 ingredients.
5) Cover the lid tightly and shake... - 48.0414
Place tuna in a colander, and rinse under cold tap water 1 minute; set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
Combine 1 cup water and bouillon granules in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until all... - 42.2489
Microwaved Brown Rice
Combine all ingredients in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
Reduce power to MEDIUM (50%).
Microwave until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, 25 to 35 minutes.
Fluff with fork before serving. - 23.8715
1. Soak rice and gram separately overnight.
2. Grind them separately, then mix the two; allow to ferment for at least 24 hours.
3. Add onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves, all chopped fine. Add salt and make batter into a pouring consistency.
4.... - 33.3202
Corn Rice And Bean Salad
In saucepan, bring 1 cup (250 mL) water to boil; add rice.
Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, in separate saucepan, cook corn in boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender; drain well.
In serving bowl, combine rice... - 38.3774
Creole Jambalaya Orleans
1) Into a heavy skillet, dab in the butter
2) Add in the flour, ham and green pepper, saute and stir well for 5minutes
3) Add in the tomatoes, tomato juice, shrimp, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, and the thyme leaf
4) Bring the mixture to a gentle... - 45.5115
Simple plain steamed rice cooked and served the Kerala way. Generally the type of rice used is parboiled rice and the grain is often bigger and harder to chew. Not everyone may enjoy this, but a traditional Kerala meal is incomplete without choru! - 31.1699
Ek Handi Ka Dal Bhaat
Fry onions and whole spices till onion is golden brown.
Add in the ground masala and fry for 2-3 mins.
Add in the salt and dall.
Remove from fire.
Add in the tomatoes, mint and coriander leaves.
In a greased vessel, put in a thin layer of... - 47.6733
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 45.0204
Kabuli Chana Rice
Kabuli Rice is a popular dish from Afghanistan. However, it is now popular in other South Asian countries such as India, Pakistan, etc. - 0
Breast Of Veal Stuffed With Mushrooms And Rice
Remove the bones from the breast of veal and make a cavity in it for the stuffing.
Parboil the rice and cool.
Sprinkle the chopped mushrooms which should be put into hot butter, with chopped onion and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper and add to... - 41.4664
1. Wash mushrooms. Soak in 3 cups warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain, reserving soaking water. Discard stems and cut caps into slices 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2.... - 43.0714
Soak the urid dhaal for 1 hour, drain and place in a liquidizer or food processor with the salt.
Blend to a paste.
Grind the rice to a coarse powder, place in muslin and rinse carefully.
Set aside to soak for 10-15 minutes, then squeeze out the excess... - 34.7706
1. Soak rice (if parboiled rice is used, soak for 4 hours; if raw rice, soak for 2 hours).
2. Twenty minutes before grinding, clean and soak the grams. Grind together (rice and grams) coarsely with green chillies, red chillies and asafoetida. Set aside for 3... - 34.2172
Layered Mango Zarda
Add sugar and flour.
Stir and scald over low heat for 1/2 an hour.
Remove from fire and cool.
Add sieved mango pulp.
Fold in whipped cream and saffron.
Parboil rice with a pinch of salt and a little ghee and drain.
Grease a transparent casserole... - 47.4354
Green Peppers Stuffed With Mediterranean Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Combine tomato, green onions, olives, garlic, olive oil and salt.
Cover and let stand while rice is cooking.
In a large saucepan, parboil green-pepper... - 43.5509
Rice Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Parboil peppers in boiling water 5 minutes and drain.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix onion, rice, ham, cayenne if desired, and 1/2 cup cheese.
Stuff pepper shells generously with rice mixture and top with additional cheese.
Bake at... - 29.6527
Green Pepper Cups With Creole Rice
Gently parboil pepper cups, about 10 minutes, until nearly tender.
Brown the sliced onion in oil; add rice; stir until slightly browned.
Add tomatoes, bouillon granules, and chili powder.
Cover and cook slowly for about 1 hour, or until rice is very... - 37.4649
Seafood Sizzling Rice
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate with the above marinade.
String the snow peas, then parboil.
Peel and slice water chestnuts.
Cut the abalone mushrooms into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Put the mushrooms, snow peas,... - 43.1422
1. Boil water (double the amount of rice) with bay leaf, one-third of sweet cumin, pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, and salt.
2. Add rice when water starts boiling. Boil for 2 minutes. Remove and drain off water into another vessel. Keep water aside.
3.... - 46.5753
Kacche Gosht Ki Biryani
Kacche Gosht ki Biryani, a hyderabadi exotica sought after by many. As literal as its name, where raw lamb is cooked with parboiled rice with spices, and aromas that would entice you to a journey of flavors and art.
Considered to be an art this dish is... - 49.7987
Delicious Vegetable Pulao
Vegetable pulao is a complete dish, because it has lots of vegetables along with rice, which makes it complete. This dish is not only high in carbohydrates but also in other nutrients such as minerals and vitamins. The pulao tastes good with yogurt raita. - 0
Vegetable Khichdi Pulao
1. Parboil rice.
2. Boil gram with turmeric.
3. Prepare vegetables.
4. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves. Slit remaining green chillies.
5. Crush cardamom and cinnamon.
6. Slice onion.
7. Heat fat. Fry... - 46.9411
Egyptian Misri Pulav
Skin and halve kidneys, cut meat into medium-sized pieces.
Wash and marinate in a mixture of powdered and ground masalas, salt, beaten curds and lemon juice.
Parboil rice in salted water with whole spices.
Heat oil, fry onions crisp and light brown, drain on... - 44.5018
Mysore Masala Dosa - Indian Breakfast
Mysore masala Dosa is a very popular south indian breakfast recipe. Usually Dosa is served with chutney and/or sambar to the side. But for Mysore Masala Dosa a spicy red chutney is applied on the crispy crepe to make it even more tasty. - 0
Ground Meat & Rice Stuffed Green Pepper
Wash peppers and cut off a slice from the top of each; remove seeds.
Parboil for 2 minutes.
Drain and rub outer skins with shortening.
Combine remaining ingredients and fill the peppers.
Place in baking dish and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 32.4222
Rice Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a pan and parboil zucchini until tender.
3) Cut each zucchini lengthwise into half and scrape out the seeds creating a cavity.
4) Take a pan and heat margarine in it. Add onion and saute until... - 47.3905
This is a different type of upma popular in southern Tamil Nadu. The dish provides you with adequate energy from the rice and protein from the toor dal to start off the day. You can make this dish for breakfast or dinner. - 0
1. Clean and cut mutton into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic, red chillies, half the green chillies and coriander leaves.
3. Slit remaining green chillies. Slice onions.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions and then the ground spices.
5. Add... - 46.6041
1. Parboil the rice and set aside.
2. Boil the Bengal gram and red gram together. When almost cooked remove from fire.
3. Clean and cut all the vegetables to the desired size. Boil them with a little salt.
4. Squeeze the juice of tne tamarind. Add salt to... - 43.8235
Mom's Classic Paella
1. In a frying pan, lightly broil the saffron on a very low flame, until they turn darn and fragrant.
2. Remove into a small mortar and crush into a powder.
3. Transfer to a small bowl and soak in wine for 30 minutes or more to be used... - 42.3111
washes at least 2 to5 times and soak the ragi for 3-4 hours longer than you soak the rice.
Soak rice, whole urad and methi seeds in separate containers for 4-6 hours or overnight.
In a wet grinder or a mixie /blender, grind the urad dal till light and... - 39.6306
Wash the rice, then soak it for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, put the chestnuts into a saucepan and pour over the water.
Bring to the boil, then parboil for 15 minutes.
Drain and remove the skins from the chestnuts.
Quarter them if they are large; keep them whole if... - 29.4916
1)Wash rice and in a bowl, soak it in warm water for about 20 minutes.
2)In a deep saucepan, heat ghee and fry onions until golden.
3)Add the next 5 ingredients and stir. Add rice and mix.
4)Add peas and mix well for about a... - 51.4278
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Dried Fruit Pilaf
Place the butter in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.â€¢ Stir in the rice until well buttered.
Add the hot water and salt.
Cover and microwave 20 minutes at MEDIUM.
In another microwave-safe dish, place the... - 42.6948
Moros Y Cristianos
1. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add ham,-saute 1 minute. Add onion and garlic,- saute 2 minutes. Stir in tomato sauce and broth,- bring to a boil. Add rice and next 5 ingredients (rice through bay leaf), and bring to a boil.
2. Cover,... - 25.9
Stuffed Green Paprika
Wash and core paprikas.
Parboil the rice, strain, and put it aside to cool.
Place the minced meat in a bowl, add the rice, 1 oz. chopped onions fried in 1 oz. of lard, the finely chopped parsley, one whole egg and one yolk, salt and pepper, and sprinkle with... - 36.414
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 3
Assembling all the ingredients of kimbap and putting them together is an art and you can master it too. Just watch the video here and learn how to do that!!! - 102.452
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 1
Learn how to make Korean Kimbap from start to finish. In part 1 of 3, I show you how to make and season the rice that will go into your kimbap roll.
Watch The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 2 and The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 3 - 100.132
Spicy Honey Vegetables
To parboil carrot, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot in boiling water.
Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices or flowers.
Cut capsicum into 1/2" pieces.
Break... - 45.0261
Wash and pick over peas.
Cover with 2 inches cold water.
Add pork, salt, bay leaf, onion and peppercorns, freshly ground.
Cook till beans are tender.
Add more boiling water if necessary.
Meanwhile, slowly add rice to boiling water.
Cook until... - 45.2176
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 2
If you are all set to make Kimbap, here is a video which shows how to prepare spinach for the rolls. Also watch the video Kimbap - Making Rolls to finish off the recipe. - 102.723
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's the traditional Gyudon recipe with a twist. The recipe has been modified to make it healthier and low on fat content. Watch the video now and avoid those extra calories. - 142.557
Cheddar & Beef Stuffed Peppers
Remove tops, clean and wash peppers.
Cook onion in fat until tender.
Add tomatoes, rice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
Simmer until rice is tender.
Add cheese, reserving a little for top of peppers.
When... - 41.1433
These Cabbage Rolls make a sumptuous meal ! Try out this irresistibly seasoned rice and pork stuffed cabbage leaves. Your suggestions for these Cabbage Rolls are welcome ! - 44.1844
Italian Beef Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Parboil 5 minutes; drain.
Saute beef and onion in large skillet until lightly browned; add a little oil if meat is very lean.
Add garlic powder, herbs, salt, pepper, tomatoes, 1/2 can tomato sauce, water, and... - 42.3671
Tempeh-stuffed Bell Peppers
Tempeh-Stuffed Bell Peppers has three of the most unusual things my husband loves: bell peppers, tempeh and tomatoes with rice. I loved this Tempeh-Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe especially because it is easy to make! This is good! - 43.9771
Coconut And Vegetable Pulao
Parboil the sliced carrots and potatoes and set aside. Half cook the green peas in salted water. Add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to it and drain in a colandar. Set aside.
Take the chopped onions and place them in a large vessel. Add 3 tablespoons of ghee and cook... - 35.9296
Egg And Lemon Soup (avgokmono Soupa)
Heat stock in a saucepan.
Add rice and simmer, covered, until tender (about 20 minutes).
Beat egg and yolks until light.
Beating constantly, slowly add lemon juice.
Measure 2 cups hot chicken stock and add, tablespoon by tablespoon, to egg mixture, beating... - 34.4205
Egg And Lemon Soup
1. Heat stock in a saucepan. Add rice and simmer, covered, until tender
2. Beat egg and yolks until light. Beating constantly, slowly add lemon juice.
3. Measure 2 cups hot chicken stock and add, tablespoon by tablespoon, to egg mixture, beating constantly to... - 26.6102
1. Mix rice, water, juice, onions, margarine and salt in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 5 minutes; stir.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 22 to 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is... - 29.1684
Curry Powder Madras
First dry all the ingredients in the sun.
Roast dry all the ingredients together except chillies.
Roast chillies separately.
Powder chillies separately and other ingredients.
Pass through a sieve and mix.
Keep in air-tight tins (keeps for 1 year). - 35.654
Clean the squid.
Remove the heads from the bodies, and clean the body tubes.
Cut the tentacles from the heads, and chop fairly fine.
In a saute pan, saute the yellow onion in 1/4 cup olive oil until golden.
Add the chopped squid tentacles, chopped... - 43.2431
If using medium grain rice, use 1 1/4 cups of broth; if using parboiled rice, use 1 3/4 cups of broth.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and stir until browned.
Add rice, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, until onion is... - 40.128
Black-eyed Pea Jambalaya
Place peas in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water 2 inches above peas, let soak overnight.
Pour water off peas.
Add 5 cups water to peas, bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except rice and additional green onion,... - 41.3014
Uttapam is a popular south indian meal prepared with a rice and split black gram batter, usually cooked on a pan. Filled with a topping of tomatoes and onions, the uttapam is quite filling and savory. This uttapam recipe can be cooked in the oven and is best... - 41.6861
Pomfret Goa Curry
Mix sliced onion and salt together in a pan and leave for ten minutes.
Add ground spices and mix well.
Add cocum, strained tamarind juice, lime juice and salt and three cups water.
Place pan on fire and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes.
Add coconut milk,... - 44.1023
Oyster Melange is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The dealdly combination of oyster and rice will surely tempt you to try it again and again! - 42.1652
Louisiana Crab Gumbo
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add celery, garlic, onion, and green pepper.
Saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring... - 41.9281
Shrimp Saute is a mouth watering delicious side dish. Try this Shrimp Saute; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.8165
Mango Marrow Puliserry
1. Peel marrow and mango and cut into even-sized pieces. Add ttir-meric and salt and add just sufficient water to cook dry.
2. Grate and grind coconut, rice and green chillies and mix well with buttermilk.
3. Pour this mixture into the pan. Test for salt,... - 38.0805
Parboiled Rice Recipes By Category
Parboiled Rice Ingredient: