- » Paprika Veal
Paprika Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paprika veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paprika veal recipes.
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Veal Paprika - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Veal Paprika is a great accompaniment to a meal or to serve for special occasions. - 48.3199
1.Heat butter and cook veal pieces in it until brown.
2.Add onions, Season-All, salt, paprika, pepper, parsley flakes and water to it and let the ingredients cook for 1 hour on low flame until the meat is soft.
3.Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons butter... - 46.6359
Quick Veal Paprika
In 2-quart casserole, combine veal, mushrooms, 1/2 cup broth, onion, paprika, salt, pepper and caraway.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 7 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 21 minutes; stir occasionally.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 46.5286
Original Veal Paprika
1. In a bowl, blend the flour and half the broth. Keep aside.
2. In a 2-litre casserole, mix the veal, mushrooms, the remianing broth, onion, paprika, salt, pepper and caraway.
3. Cover and place in the microwave.
4. In the microwave,... - 45.951
Veal Paprika With Noodles And Sour Cream
In a 12-inch skillet brown the veal in butter. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add chopped onion; cook and stir till onion is tender but not brown.
Add water, tomatoes, paprika, salt, sugar, and marjoram.
Cover; simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 to 35... - 45.4457
This Veal Paprika tastes amazing ! Try out this delicious seasoned meat cutlet dish and let me know if you like it ! Please do come up with suggestions for this Veal Paprika - 44.533
Tangy Veal Paprika
1. In a bowl or a container mix 1/4 cup of flour with the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and coat the veal cubes with it.
2. Into a pan heat oil and brown meat.
3. In a bowl, combine the paprika with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and water... - 44.0355
Veal Paprika is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this veal dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this Veal Paprika! - 43.3067
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: In large skillet over medium heat, in shortening, saute veal until well browned on all sides.
Add bouillon cubes, boiling water, onion, paprika, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Stir in rice and undrained... - 42.5521
1 In a bowl, combine flour with salt and pepper.
2 Coat the veal evenly in the mixture; reserve any remaining mixture.
3 In a skillet, melt butter and saute garlic until tender.
4 Add the veal and brown on all sides in garlic... - 42.5123
1) Make out 4 or 5 portions from the veal.
2) Season with salt and pepper and then with flour and paprika.
3) With a knife, lightly pound on the meat.
4) In a heavy skillet, heat fat and butter, to sauté the meat until lightly... - 42.5041
Veal Paprika I M
Veal Paprika is simply one of my favorite dishes. This tasty dish is perfect for a formal weekend lunch at home. Try this delicious and unique Veal Paprika I M recipe. - 42.3811
In a 10-inch skillet, cook onion in 1 tablespoon butter until tender but not browned.
Remove from pan.
Coat veal well with flour.
Add some of remaining butter to skillet and brown veal, a small amount at a time, until all butter is used and all meat... - 42.3404
Put the bacon, onion, green pepper, and paprika into a large heavy skillet.
Cook slowly until bacon and onion are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, coat meat evenly with a mixture of the 1/4 cup flour, salt, and monosodium glutamate.
With a... - 42.1074
Try out the creamy Veal Paprika this weekend for lunch! The Veal Paprika is an easy-to-prepare item. Feel free to comment here about the recipe! - 41.7985
Paprika Veal Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Mix together the salt, pepper and paprika.
Sprinkle on the veal and mix well to ensure that the cubes are all coated.
Saut§ the onions and garlic in... - 39.8353
Mustard Veal Paprika
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the bacon fat, brown the meat and put it in a shallow casserole which has a tightly fitting lid.
3) In the fat left behind, brown the onion and stir in the flour. Add the tomatoes,... - 39.7378
Cut veal into serving pieces.
Sprinkle with paprika and flour.
Brown in melted fat in cooker.
Cool cooker a few minutes before adding water to prevent evaporation.
Add water and seasonings.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 15 minutes.
Reduce pressure... - 39.6301
Meridon Veal With Paprika
Cut up veal into small cubes.
Fry the finely chopped onion golden yellow in half of the lard; mix in the paprika and the meat, salt, add a little stock or water and stew it undercover.
Quarter the trimmed and washed mushrooms and fry them in a saucepan in... - 39.5296
Paprika Veal has a piquant taste. The veal chops and potatoes give the Paprika Veal a sizzling taste. Paprika Veal is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 38.9957
Veal Paprika With Yogurt
Brown veal in a preheated nonstick skillet.
Transfer to a medium saucepan.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally until onion is browned.
Add tomato sauce, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and white pepper.
Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes or until veal... - 38.486
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper; coat meat with flour mixture.
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Add garlic and meat; brown meat thoroughly.
Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
Cover tightly; bake 1 hour.
Serve on Poppy Seed... - 38.2276
Saute first 4 ingredients in skillet until meat is brown on all, sides.
Add seasonings and water.
Cook, covered, oyer low heat for 1 hr, or until veal is very tender.
Remove veal to hot platter, and keep hot.
Add sour cream to pan drippings; then stir in... - 38.0559
Easy Veal Paprika
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine veal, mushrooms, 1/2 cup broth, onion, paprika, salt, pepper and caraway.
Cover with glass lid. - 37.5494
Veal Paprika With Sour Cream
Brown meat in bacon fat; put into shallow casserole with tightly fitting lid.
Brown onions in remaining fat; stir in flour.
Add mustard, tomatoes, a little salt, and 1/2 cup water; stir until boiling.
Pour over meat just to cover.
Add a little extra tomato... - 37.4375
Veal Paprika is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Veal Paprika; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.5706
1. Wipe the veal with a clean, damp cloth and cut in 2-inch squares. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and paprika.
2. Heat the butter or margarine in a frying pan with the garlic. Brown the meat in this fat, turning so that it is coated on all sides.
3. Add the... - 33.6924
Spicy Veal Paprika
1. Cut meat into 6 pieces. Pound until double in size.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge veal in flour mixture.
3. Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Remove from pan. Add meat to oil and brown.
4. Add onion, garlic, and remaining ingredients... - 33.6756
1. Combine veal, mushrooms, chicken broth, onion, and seasonings in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 4) for 25 minutes. Stir twice. If veal is not fork-tender,... - 32.7127
1. Combine veal, mushrooms, chicken broth, onion, and seasonings in a 3-quart glass casserole. Cover. Set microwave oven at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Cook Cycle 2 (power level 4) for 32 minutes. Stir twice. If veal is not... - 32.4513
Fry the chopped onion until it turns yellow, add the red paprika and a little water and cook for a few mins.
Then add the well washed veal, cut in large cubes, salt and stew.
Stir often and as it stews in its own juice, add water when necessary.
When the veal... - 31.9691
Paprika Veal Chops
1. In saucepot, prepare macaroni as label directs; drain. Keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook 2 chops at a time until browned on both sides, removing chops to plate as they brown.
3. In drippings remaining... - 30.6186
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Brown the meat in the bacon fat, then put into a shallow casserole with a tightly fitting lid.
2. Brown the onion in the remaining fat, stir in the flour, add mustard, tomatoes, a little salt, and 1/2 cup water. Stir until boiling.... - 29.4144
Bordeaux Veal Paprika
1. Cut the veal slices into one-quarter-inch strips. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet, add the veal and cook quickly over high heat until browned. Transfer to a heated serving dish or casserole.
2. Melt the butter in the same skillet,... - 27.3721