- » Paprika Potato Chips
Paprika Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Paprika Potato Chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Paprika Potato Chips recipes.
Homemade Potato Chips
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a nonstick I baking sheet.
Arrange the potato slices in 1 layeron the baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
2 In a small bowl, combine the cheese and paprika and... - 23.529
Oven Baked Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Scrub the potato well and cut it crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the potato slices in one layer (overlapping them slightly if necessary) then spray... - 24.3669
Potato Chip Oven Fried Chicken
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Beat eggs together with water.
In a brown paper bag put potato chip crumbs and parsley and paprika.
Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture to coat.
Then put pieces in brown bag, a few at a time, and shake to coat.
Place coated... - 32.5738
Seasoned Bacon Wrapped Oven Chips
Barry was asked to make seasoned fries / chips but then a seperate request came in to wrap fries in bacon - so he combines both. These are very, very addictive. - 0
Chicken In Chips
Combine evaporated milk, lemon juice, paprika, and pepper.
Brush chicken pieces with milk mixture, then roll in potato chips.
Place chicken, skin side up, in ungreased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
Do not turn. - 28.0394
Ham And Cheese Chip Pinwheel
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended and smooth.
3. Ad remaining ingredients except the ham and blend well.
4. Spoon a little of the mixture onto each of the ham slices and spread evenly.
5.... - 38.7199
Fish And Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cut the potatoes with skin into strips roughly 2 inches long and 1/2 inch and wide.
3) Pat dry the potatoes.
4) In a pan, place the potatoes and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of oil.
5) Coat well and bake for 30... - 39.5914
Pork Burgers With Herby Chips
1. Heat oven to 230C/210C fan/gas
2. On a large baking tray,toss the potatoes and pepper with 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon herbs.
3. Roast for 25 minutes, turning once, such that the chips are golden and the pepper soft.
4. In a... - 43.121
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 38.16
English Fish And Chips
Cut fillets into 3 by 5-inch chunks; set aside.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer, and beat until smooth; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 40.7783
Gluten Free Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Love the classic fish and chips but worried about the calories? Don’t be, because we have just the right alternative. Here is a wonderful recipe for crunchy, golden brown fish and chips. And this recipe version is not only gluten but also guilt-free as we... - 122.459
Swiss Chip Pie
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Combine crushed potato chips, curry powder, and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Reserve 1/4 cup of this mixture; use rest to line 10-inch pie plate.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. In 2 tablespoons butter, in skillet, saute... - 37.9483
Blend the cheeses thoroughly, then add the rest of the ingred- ients except the potato chips.
Drop about 1 teaspoonful of the mixture into center of each potato chip just before serving. - 25.3011
Mix and pour into 9 x 12-inch pan.
Sprinkle with chips, paprika and parsley.
Bake 1 hour at 350° - 23.5339
In a mood to prepare a snack? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Pita Crackers. A great snack, which is prepared from pita bread. Serve this snack with sauce, if desired. - 98.0788
Ideas For Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes
Don't know what to do with Leftover Beef, Chicken And Potatoes? Well, with so many ingredients available today, you can transform last night's left over Beef, Chicken And Potatoes into a scrumptious dish within minutes. Leftover Beef can be transformed into a... - 140.184
Place onion, garlic, mayonnaise, worchestershire sauce, mustard in blender and liquify.
Add softened cream cheese and butter; blend well; chill several hours.
Garnish with paprika.
Use with potato chips, crackers and fresh raw vegetables. - 30.286
Curried Hot Chicken Salad
In 2 qt glass casserole stir-fry chicken (high) 4 minutes.
Blend in remaining ingredients except potato chips and paprika.
Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4 turn; sprinkle with chips and paprika.
Microwave (high), uncovered, 5-7... - 33.809
First Lady Seafood Casserole
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 In a bowl, mix the ingredients together.
3 In a baking dish, place the mixture.
4 Cover completely with crushed potato chips.
5 Generously sprinkle paprika on top and bake for 20... - 42.724
Hot Chicken Nut Salad
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole stir-fry chicken at high for 4 minutes.
2. Blend in remaining ingredients except potato chips and paprika and microwave at high, covered for 5-7 minutes.
3. Rotate dish 1/4 turn, sprinkle with chips and paprika and microwave... - 44.7037
1. Place the potato chips and crackers within a grease proof paper.
2. Crush them properly with the aid of a rolling pin.
3. Add some melted butter to it and mix properly.
4. Take 8 inch sized pie plates and press the mixture into it.
5. Keep them... - 45.9319
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a buttered casserole or pan, place the ingredients.
3) Mix well and top with crushed potato chips.
4) For color, add paprika.
5) Bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
6) A perfect dish... - 44.7978
Crispy Salmon Steaks
1 In a small bowl, mix butter and paprika.
2 In another bowl, combine saltines and potato chips.
3 Using damp paper towels, wipe the steaks.
4 Dip each steak into butter mixture; then roll in saltine mixture.
5 On a lightly greased broiler... - 42.8813
Ladies Luncheon Layered Dish
Spread 1/3 of potato chips in bot-tomofagreased 1-1/2 quart ovenproof baking dish.
Cover with 1/3 of the egg slices, 1/3 of the onion rings and chopped parsley.
Repeat layers until potato chips, egg slices and onion rings are all used.
Combine soup with sour... - 35.8023
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Take a frying pan and soften 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the sherry.
3. Heat together and cook on low heat for about a minute.
4. Stir in lobster or crab-meat.
5. Blend the mixture by stirring and cover... - 44.423
Clam Cream Dip
1) In a medium-size bowl add cottage cheese, cream cheese, dip mix or horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Blend the mixture.
3) Before serving, beat cream to thin mixture of dipping consistency.
4) Spoon into small bowls.
5)... - 36.443
Tuna Square is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 44.7813
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 29.8467
Chicken Crunch Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, tip in the chicken, soup, milk and salt and heat to boiling
3. Spread the ½ cup potato chips on the bottom of a greased 2 qt casserole. Pour this over the chicken mixture and cover with... - 37.4852
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2)Place the bread slice on a baking tray and spread the garlic butter, place the ham slices and spread the cheese.
3)Sprinkle paprika and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
5)Serve with... - 114.576
Party Hot Chicken Salad
Place celery and onion in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Stir in chicken, olives, almonds and pimiento.
Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
Pour over chicken and toss to coat evenly.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes... - 40.9585
Crispy Broiled Salmon Steaks
This Crispy Broiled Salmon Steaks recipe is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. This European Crispy Broiled Salmon Steaks is a delicious Main Dish . This Crispy Broiled Salmon Steaks is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends... - 41.1907
Herbed Onion Casserole
Peel onions, and slice thick.
Place layers of sliced onion in shallow greased casserole, sprinkling seasonings between layers.
Add consomm, cover casserole and bake at 350°F. 45 minutes or until tender.
Remove cover; scatter crushed... - 33.7148
Tangy Sour Cream Dip
1. In a large bowl, set out all the ingredients and mix well. Chill till required
2. Serve as a cold dip with crackers, potato chips or serve as a sandwich spread. - 26.922
Casheeze Vegan Cheese Sauce
Casheeze Vegan Cheese Sauce is a great replacement for a traditional cheese sauce. It has similar texture and taste. It is great on veggies, potatoes, rice, pasta, corn chips or tofu hot dogs. Simple ingredients and quick to make! - 0
Tuna Fireside Supper Dish
Cook in large saucepan or 1-1/2 quart top of the stove casserole, the oil, onion and mushrooms until onion is tender about 3 minutes.
Stir next 7 ingredients into mixture.
Add tuna with its broth and stir gently with a fork.
Transfer to large casserole.
Top... - 37.3628
Buttery Cheese Fondue
Remove the Camembert from refrigerator before using and leave it at room temperature for 4 hours.
Grate the Gruyere or Gouda cheese coarsely and dice the Camembert.
Place the cheeses in a metal fondue pan, together with the milk, butter, seasonings and... - 32.441
Astoria Deviled Crab
Astoria Deviled Crab has a Delectable taste. The Cheese and Worcestershire sauce gives the Astoria Deviled Crab Delectable taste. - 36.1742
1. Take a large heavy pan and sautÃ© bacon in it until it turns crispy. Remove the bacon from skillet and crumble it.
2. Brown the beef in drippings.
3. Blend water, soup, onion, paprika, bay leaves, bacon and red pepper.
4. Cover the skillet;... - 44.6447
Beef Burger Stroganoff
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown beef and bacon until red color disappears.
In slow-cooking pot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika and salt.
Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
Cover pot and cook on low... - 42.6371
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.4764
Vegetarian Bean Chili
Here’s a super easy, affordable and delicious vegetarian meal! It is so good you will not miss the meat! Serve it with corn bread or tortilla chips. Enjoy! - 137.521
Chimichanga - Oven Baked Mexican Cuisine
To all those people who love Mexican cuisine should surely try this out. You can use any type of filling for the chimichang. Chef Bhavna uses black beans and potato filling. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 106.066
Party Deviled Sardines
1. Arrange drained sardine on a serving plate.
2. Prepare a mixture or garlic, onion, green pepper, mustard, horseradish, water, and salad oil. Season with lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Pour over the mixture and garnish with lemon, tomato, and... - 36.6535
Quick Crab Meat Tiffin Dip
1. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, tomato juice, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
3. If you are using fresh crab meat, bone and flake into the bowl. If using canned meat, drain and add to the bowl.
4.... - 40.4725
Marinated Pork Spare Ribs
A very easy to make marinated pork spare ribs recipe. Discover this wonderful rub that is a combination of exotic ingredients like cumin, paprika, spices and salt. Marinate and enjoy juicy meat. You no longer need a barbecue sauce to make your meat taste... - 98.9452
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 93.1482
Oven Baked Onion Rings
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix 2 cups of non-dairy milk, 1 tablespoon of vinegar and a dash of tobasco sauce(or any other hot sauce)
3. Cut the top and bottom of the onion and cut into 3 quarter inch rings... - 110.217