- » Paprika Egg Salad
Paprika Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paprika egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paprika egg salad recipes.
Paprika Salad Dressing
1. Beat first three ingredients and milk vigorously for a few minutes.
2. Add vinegar; stir well.
3. Add melted butter and paprika.
4. Set aside for a few hours to thicken. - 30.6268
Mix dry ingredients; add egg yolks and blend.
Add vinegar and mix well.
Add salad oil, 1 teaspoon at a time, beating with rotary or electric beater, till 1/4 cup has been added.
Add remaining oil in increasing amounts, alternating last 1/2 CUP with lemon... - 27.2076
Paprika Mayonnaise Sauce
1. Mix well egg yolks, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and mustard.
2. Add half (60 ml.) of the vinegar.
3. Add slowly half the salad oil. The oil must be added very slowly, beating steadily until an emulsion is formed. After an emulsion is formed, oil can be... - 34.5315
Egg Salad With Cheese
In a large bowl gently combine all ingredients, except egg, until thoroughly mixed.
Gently fold in eggs.
Just before serving sprinkle with paprika. - 32.5077
1. Put the salt, mustard, paprika and cayenne into a small bowl. Mix them thoroughly.
2. Add the egg yolks and beat until the mixture is creamy.
3. Add 1/2 tne vinegar and beat again.
4. Add the oil gradually, 1/2 teaspoon or less at a time, beating... - 35.5067
Fried Cheese Balls With Paprika
1) Combine the cheese, flour, salt, cayenne, mustard, and paprika together and blend well.
2) Stiffly beat the egg whites and fold into the cheese mixture. Then allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes
3) Drop the mixture with rounded tea-spoonfuls... - 37.8999
Paprika Swedish Meatballs
Mix meat, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, the worcestershire sauce, egg and milk.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Shape mixture by tablespoon fuls into balls.
Heat oil in large skillet; slowly cook meat balls until brown.
Remove... - 44.7326
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 97.4534
Cucumber With Egg Salad
Peel most of the skin from cucumbers, leaving just enough for color.
Slice 1/4 inch thick and cover with ice cubes and water.
Store in refrigerator to crisp.
Do not freeze.
Chop eggs very fine.
Add remaining ingredients, except paprika, 'using mayonnaise to... - 44.4472
Egg And Shrimp Mayonnaise Salad
Egg And Shrimp Mayonnaise Salad has a Luscious taste. The eggs and sour cream gives the Egg And Shrimp Mayonnaise Salad Magnificent taste. - 34.5846
Egg Nest Salad
Gently remove whole egg yolks; set aside.
Mash the whites into small pieces with a fork.
Add salt, pepper and mayonnaise.
Placea rounded tablespoon of egg white mixture on lettuce leaf.
Press mixture slightly with bowl of spoon for "nest" effect.
Center egg... - 25.2851
Avocado Egg Salad Wraps Ep. 21
This is my go to recipe when I am craving egg salad. I love the creamy texture the avocado adds. I absolutely love the exotic flavors of the turmeric and cumin combined. This recipe is sure to satisfy any salty craving. Hope you’ll give it a try. Until next... - 0
Sunny Salmon Egg Salad
Cornbine mayonnaise, green onion, parsley, lemon peel and juice, white pepper and salt in mixing bowl.
Stir in salmon, eggs and celery; chill.
To serve, spoon salmon on lettuce cups on large platter; arrange tomato slices on platter.
Garnish with lemon... - 33.5064
Molded Egg Salad
Combine eggs, celery, dressing and all sea sonings except paprika.
Press into molds and chill.
Unmold on tomato slices placed in a bed of saladgreens.
Sprinkle with paprika; garnish with celery curls and additional sea soning. - 31.4991
Appetizer Egg Salads
1. Halve each egg lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks carefully, place in a small bowl and mash with a fork.
3. Stir in deviled ham, celery, 4 tablespoons of the mayonnaise or salad dressing, salt and pepper.
4. Pile back in whites, mounding slightly and... - 36.4427
Limabean And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl take lima beans and moisturize with French dressing. Keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Mix in remaining ingredients excluding paprika and greens.
3) Place in freezer to chill.
4) Sprinkle paprika on top and serve with greens. - 37.0481
Hot Potato And Egg Salad
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add onion; saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in flour; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Blend in milk, Lea & Perrins, and salt.
Cook and stir until mixture thickens, about 3 minutes.
Pour over potatoes; toss well.
Add eggs, celery, green... - 42.2336
Fluted Egg Salad
Flute eggs by cutting with end of knife in sawtooth fashion around egg, cutting through to yolk.
Remove and mash egg yolks.
Com bine with all remaining ingredients.
Refill whites with egg yolk mixture.
Place in nest of lettuce, using three halves per... - 27.2773
Egg Rice Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Serve on lettuce leaves; sprinkle with paprika, if desired. - 22.8967
Curried Egg Salad
1. Place the butter or margarine in a saucepan with the onion.
2. Cook for 10 minutes without browning.
3. Add the curry powder and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the rice, stir and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes.
5. Stir in 450 ml/3/4... - 47.3753
Eggless Egg Salad
Eggless Egg Salad is a tasty egg salad recipe you can try out any time. Eggless Egg Salad is an healthy alternative and can serve as food for anyone. You wouldn't guess that it was this good for you! - 36.7671
Pop's Egg Salad
This Pop's Egg Salad graced with Lettuce leaves, cabbage and cheese happens to be my personal favorite. You too would want to try out this extremely easy and appetizingly inviting Pop's Egg Salad; use this recipe if you wish to. - 38.5655
Chicken Egg And Sweet Pickle Salad
1. Set the almonds, salad greens and the paprika aside
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients well till completely combined
3. Heap this on top of the greens and sprinkle with nuts and paprika
4. Serve immediately - 40.721
1. Take a bowl and mix in all the ingredients.
2. Combine thoroughly.
3. Serve with any salad dish of your choice. - 34.1908
Classic Egg Salad Sandwiches
Monique creates her signature classic egg salad sandwiches which are hard to beat. These make a great snack and are ideal as a light summer supper as well. Ensure that you wrap and chill the sandwiches well for traveling. - 112.333
Egg Salad Royale
Delve into this Egg Salad Royale which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Egg Salad Royale and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 37.2481
Egg Salad Spread
This Egg Salad Spread makes my salads taste awesome ! Try out this Egg Salad Spread right away on your salads and feel free to comment on them ! - 29.0676
Cook asparagus according to package directions, omitting salt, drain and chill.
Combine dip and next 3 ingredients.
Place asparagus on lettuce.
Top with dressing, eggs, and olives. - 30.9114
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
Break lettuce into salad bowl in bite-size pieces.
Alternate layers of egg and onion.
Make dressing of salad oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
Pour over salad in bowl.
Toss lightly; serve. - 37.5311
1) Cut the eggs in half along the length.
2) Carefully remove the yolks and place the white part aside.
3) In a bowl, add yolks to mash.
4) Stir in next 7 ingredients and combine well.
5) Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape... - 45.8801
Cauliflower And Egg Salad
Break the cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water for 15 minutes or until tender.
Drain and place in cold water to refresh.
Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, yogurt, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar.
Peel the tomato, then halve and... - 44.7769
Fried Egg Salad
Combine seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the oil, diced onions, bell peppers, celery, and 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix.
Stir and... - 46.3615
Try this wonderful Egg Salad recipe at home. It is extremely delicious and I love serving the Egg Salad for my dinner parties! - 38.5323
Egg And Mayonnaise Salad
1) Mix well the vinegar and oil to make salad dressing.
2) Mix together the potatoes, cucumber, carrots and cheese with some oil and vinegar dressing.
3) In a flat dish, spread the salad garnished with crisp lettuce leaves.
4) Halve the... - 42.123
Easy Potato Salad
Pour 4 cups water into large saucepan; bring to rapid boil.
Carefully drop frozen potatoes into water.
Remove from heat immediately; cover and let stand 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain potatoes at once, and spread onto paper toweling.
Sprinkle with salt; cool.
Blend... - 42.2471
Prepare the vegetables and combine them with the sunflower and sesame seeds in a mixing bowl.
Smooth the ricotta with a fork and then blend in the yogurt and mayonnaise. Season with salt and paprika to taste.
Combine the dressing with the vegetables.... - 36.6648
Egg & Olive Lettuce Salad
In a salad bowl, mix together lettuce, eggs, olives, pepper, and chives.
Combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, paprika, mustard, pepper, and liquid onion; blend well.
Pour over salad and toss gently. - 33.6874
Mock Egg Salad
Mash tofu in a large bowl. Add celery and carrot and mix well.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Add to tofu and vegetables, blending well. Chill before serving. - 29.4068
Mixed Ham, Egg & Vegetable Salad
Cook the mixed vegetables, cauliflower and green beans in boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and cool, breaking the cauliflower into flowerets.
Peel and chop the tomatoes.
Mix together the prepared vegetables and ham and chill while preparing the... - 40.1778
Egg Salad Sandwiches
1. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients except the muffins and paprika and stir to mix thoroughly.
2. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the mixture (3 tablespoons) on the base of each toasted muffin half.
3. Sprinkle paprika if you like.
4. Arrange... - 45.1157
Egg Salad Sandwich
1 In a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu, mustard, and water for about 30 seconds or until smooth.
Transferthe mixture to a medium-size bowl and add the egg, egg whites, onion, red pepper, turmeric, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
Toss to mix.
2... - 35.4447
Jerry's Egg Salad
Break lettuce into bite sized pieces.
Alter nate with layers of eggs and onion.
Com bine all remaining ingredients; pour over salad.
Toss lightly. - 32.1051
Glenna's Egg Salad
Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
Add all remaining ingredients; beat.
Cool; serve on lettuce with additional mayonnaise. - 28.6405
Old Fashioned Egg Salad
Break lettuce into bite sized pieces.
Alter nate layers of lettuce, onion slices and egg slices.
Blend all remaining ingredients; pour over layers.
Toss lightly. - 30.6547
Egg Salad Sandwich
A smart, stylish, satisfying starter, egg salad sandwich truly makes for an irresistible treat. Great for a summer lunch, picnic or barbeque – this filling treat takes no time to make at all. Betty's version of this sumptuous sandwich is a breeze to make... - 118.168
Egg Salads En Gelee
1. Soften gelatin in beef broth in a small saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves; pour into a shallow pan, 8x8x2.
Chill several hours, or until set (Tip: To speed setting, place pan of gelatin in another pan of ice and... - 32.456
This ham salad is a mixed ham and egg salad that can be prepared with both freshly cooked or canned ham. Tossed and dressed with mustard and mayonnaise for flavor and seasoned to taste, the ham salad is served chilled and is very savory indeed. - 35.0538
Crunchy Vegetable Salad
1) Slice the eggs in halves along the length.
2) Remove the yolks and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mash the egg yolks and combine with mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper.
4) Use the empty egg halves to fill with the yolk... - 42.6752
1) In a mixing bowl, add egg yolk and seasoning.
2) Stir in oil, drop by drop. Stir constantly until smooth and thick.
3) Take 4 plates and place hard boiled eggs on them.
4) Coat the eggs with mayonnaise.
5) Garnish egg mayonnaise with... - 39.0932
Cashew And Celery Salad
Want to make a vegetarian egg salad? Then watch this video and learn to make an egg salad with the eggs. This yummy recipe is a definite winner when it comes to vegetarian side dishes. Easy and quick to make, this salad is bound to be loved by everyone. - 90.5638
Garden Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
Peel, chop and remove seeds from cucumber.
In a large bowl place cooked, peeled and sliced potatoes, the vegetables, 3 hard-cooked eggs (chopped) and the seasonings.
Combine dressing with milk, pour over vegetables and mix well.
Garnish with the 2 remaining... - 35.7218
Summer Barbecue Potato Salad
The summer barbecue potato salad is a egg and potato salad. I love this recipe, mayonaiised and combined with green onions carrots and radish. With added paprika, it is best served chilled with all the flavors blended! - 33.8594
Salmagundi Salad With Salami And Liverwurst
1. Mix the potatoes, hard cooked eggs, celery, onions, hard salami, liverwurst, cabbage and the cheddar cheese.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well till completely combined.
3. Add the mayonnaise and mix well
4. Serve... - 40.5192
Potluck Potato Salad
Combine vinegar, mustard seed, and celery seed; let stand several hours.
In covered saucepan cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
Peel and cube potatoes.
In large bowl sprinkle potatoes with a little salt.
Add... - 41.0404
Winter Salad Bowl
1. In a salad bowl, mix cabbage, beets and beans.
2. Add French dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, chives, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Chop hardboiled egg and sieve it.
4. Add dressing and mix it well.
5. To serve Winter Salad Bowl, pour... - 40.4327
Mock Potato Salad
1. Pare the rutabaga and slice it into 4 pieces.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add rutabaga and boil for about 1/2 hour or until tender.
3. Drain it well.
4. Allow it to cool.
4. Once it has cooled, dice it to fill about 2 1/2 cups.
5.... - 48.6528
Patio Potato Salad
In saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; add next 6 ingredients and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Cook and stir over low heat till bubbly.
Remove from heat; add onion and mayonnaise.
Combine potatoes and hard-cooked eggs; gently fold in dressing.
Just... - 38.4222
Hawaiian Macaroni Salad
My mother likes this Hawaiian macaroni salad recipe. This recipe was given to my mother by one of her friends. She makes this salad very frequently, so that we all get a healthy diet. It is very nutritious. If you also wish to give your family a healthy... - 42.9528
Liver And Egg Boats
1 Press eggs through a sieve or mash with a fork in a small bowl; blend in 1/4 cup of the mayonnaise or salad dressing, chopped parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2 Spread frankfurter rolls with remaining 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing; top half of... - 28.6487
1. In a small sized bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt and paprika. Mix well and refrigerate.
2. In a salad bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and toss lightly. Refrigerate.
3. Just before service, add dressing and toss well. Serve... - 42.6299
Potato,beef And Tomato Salad
I am known among my circle of friends for this wonderful Potato,Beef And Tomato Salad! I have been told that the my party spread simply will never be complete without this yummy salad! Try this Potato,Beef And Tomato Salad recipe for yourself! - 40.0323
Chilled Macaroni Salad
If you love macaroni, you will sure go for this chilled macaroni salad. This is a juicy brew of eggs, macaroni and diced pickled. Check out the recipe of this yummy chill and serve salad. - 35.9846
Crispy Salmon Salad
Combine salmon, cabbage, onion, parsley, and eggs.
Combine salt, cayenne, and paprika.
Slowly add vinegar and oil, beating thoroughly.
Add pimiento, if desired, sweet pickle, and green pepper.
Add dressing to salmon mixture and blend thoroughly. - 35.4861
Favorite Egg Spread
This is my Favorite Egg Spread. I club it and make it go with almost all my favorite combinations. Try out this quick and simple recipe for my Favorite Egg Spread, if you wish to try something deliciously different. - 34.867
Combine all ingredients in bowl; mix well.
Pour into jar; refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Serve on green salad or chilled cooked shrimp.
Yield: 1 pint. - 33.9465
Sample this much-loved recipe of Lamb Paprikash. This is an incredibly delicious dish that is sure to excite and surprise your palate! - 39.9958
1. In a pan, hard boil eggs and allow to go cold.
2. Shell them, using a knife, cut eggs in half lengthways.
3. In a small basin, put in the yolks. Mash with a fork, then add seasoning, cream cheese and enough mayonnaise to give a soft consistency.
4.... - 39.4866
Crab Salad Margareta
1. Start by cutting the eggs in half, and removing the yolks and chopping the whites
2. Ina serving plate, place the chopped egg whites in the centre, pile the crabmeat over and sieve the egg yolks around, then
place the slices of... - 44.0426
Celery Root Salad Remoulade
In a blender, combine olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, hot pepper seasoning, paprika, and egg yolk; whirl until smooth.
Cut off and discard top from celery root; with a vegetable peeler, peel away and discard thick outer skin.
Wash root, cut into... - 32.312
Chesapeake Crab Salad
Make the dressing by combining the mayonnaise, whipped cream, chili sauce, green onions, green pepper and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Season with salt; cover and refrigerate.
Line 4 large plates with lettuce leaves.
Shred the remaining lettuce and arrange on... - 43.0937
Festive Tuna Rice Salad
Combine rice, tuna fish, eggs, relish, chives, celery, and pimiento.
In another bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Pour over rice mixture and toss.
Chill thoroughly. - 33.3813
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Old Fashioned Potato Salad was one of the greatest ways I discovered to make a salad. I still love myself for making this Old Fashioned Potato Salad. Start away immediately! - 32.6258
Shrimp Salad In Avocado Halves
The avocado halves and shrimp blended in a great way in this Shrimp Salad In Avocado Halves. Shrimp Salad In Avocado Halves also had a nice and unique taste, the one my kids and I love. Make sure you do not miss it! - 34.6195
Avocado Deviled Eggs
Set aside egg whites; sieve egg yolks.
Combine yolks with remaining ingredients except avocado; mix well.
Fold in avocado.
Refill egg whites with yolk mixture.
Sprinkle with additional paprika.
If desired, top each with a pimiento strip and a parsley sprig. - 31.774
Tuna Roni Salad
Tuna Roni Salad is a juicy mix of macaroni, tuna and english peas. This Tuna Roni Salad tastes yum when prepared the day before. Check out the recipe of this yummy Tuna Roni Salad. - 38.7801
Cheese And Egg Sandwich
1.In a bowl, place the egg yolks and rub them until they turn smooth
2.Now add oil to the bowl, and use a fork to stir it slowly
3.Add little mustard, paprika, salt and vinegar to the bowl, and keep mixing thoroughly
4.In the bowl, containing the... - 39.54
Old Fashioned Cooked Salad Dressing
1) Into the blender, add in the eggs, milk or water, sugar, flour, salt, mustard, paprika and lemon. Blend for about 10 seconds till the mixture becomes smooth.
2) Into a heavy saucepan, add in the blended mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over low flame,... - 42.6609
Curried Eggs And Shrimp
Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and mash in a small bowl.
Blend in paprika, salt, curry powder and dry mustard.
Fill egg whites.
Arrange in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Place butter in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter melts.
Blend in... - 40.5115
Diabetic Boiled Salad Dressing
Beat eggs, water, vinegar; mix mustard, flour, salt and pepper and moisten well with some of the liquid - add to liquid in double boiler and cook until fairly thick.
Then remove from stove and stir in sweetener (I use Equal) and a dash of paprika.
Keeps well... - 34.2704
Karolyi Mixed Salad
Slice potatoes, cucumbers and hard boiled eggs, cut green paprikas into strips and dice peeled tomatoes.
Slice one head of lettuce as well.
Mix with tartare sauce, arrange in salad bowl, sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and garnish with the other head of... - 27.9951
Break vermicelli into pieces and cook according to package directions.
Drain and rinse; let cool.
Add eggs, celery, pickle, onion salt, and mayonnaise to vermicelli.
Mix lightly and chill. - 32.6881
Simple Salad owes its name from the simplicity to make it. Simple Salad is a great addition to any meal, in spite of the ease with which you can make it. Good for your family! - 28.8817
Confetti Potato Salad
confetti potato salad is a mixed vegetable salad prepared with potatoes as the main vegetable. Tossed with sour cream and coleslaw dressing, the confetti potato salad has added olives and eggs to it and spiced with a hint of paprika. - 38.638
Favorite Tuna Macaroni Salad
Favorite Tuna Macaroni Salad combines the richness of tuna with macaroni. This salad is best served when garnished with egg slices, paprika and olives. Give this Favorite Tuna Macaroni Salad a try. - 38.4261
Party Scotch Eggs
Drain Scotch eggs on crumpled kitchen paper and leave to cool.
Cut the eggs carefully in half.
Scoop out the yolks and pound with mayonnaise, cream or white sauce.
Add the ham, celery or cheese and season to taste.
Sprinkle the top with paprika... - 39.2756
Garden Potato Salad
Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped egg for garnish.
In a mixing bowl, stir together remaining eggs, potatoes, vegetables, and seasonings.
In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and milk.
Pour mayonnaise mixture over vegetables; mix well.
Garnish with reserved egg... - 40.0685
Ranch Picnic Potato Salad
In large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
In small bowl, stir mustard into salad dressing; pour over potatoes and toss lightly.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Sprinkle with eggs and paprika. - 32.685
Tater Bean Salad
Heat the dressing in a large skillet and add the fries.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Combine the mayonnaise, salt, horseradish, mustard and pepper in a small bowl; stir into the fries.
Add... - 35.2518
Curried Hot Chicken Salad
In 2 qt glass casserole stir-fry chicken (high) 4 minutes.
Blend in remaining ingredients except potato chips and paprika.
Microwave (high), covered, 5-7 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4 turn; sprinkle with chips and paprika.
Microwave (high), uncovered, 5-7... - 35.9317
Green Salad Dressing
Break egg into blender.
Add dry ingredients and vinegar; blend well.
With blender on high .speed,- slowly add chilled oil until mixture is thick and well-blended.
Chill before serving over tossed green salad. - 27.2649
Chef Salad Chesapeake
Thaw frozen crabmeat; drain.
Remove any shell or cartilage from crabmeat; flake.
Cook asparagus spears according to package directions; drain and chill.
Divide asparagus spears among lettuce cups.
Place about 1/3 cup crabmeat on asparagus.
Cover with... - 31.7726
Lettuce And Dandelion Salad
Pick dandelion greens fresh and young.
Wash leaves carefully in several changes of water.
To crisp, drop lettuce and dandelion greens in ice water.
Drain well on paper towels.
Place lettuce, dandelion greens and onion slices in garlic rubbed salad bowl.
Pour... - 33.0509
Ranch Picnic Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, celery, onions, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Stir mustard into salad dressing in a small bowl.
Pour over potatoes; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours.
Sprinkle with eggs and paprika.
Serve in lettuce-lined... - 41.6
Bring the water and salt to a boil.
Stir in the meal slowly so that it docs not lump.
Simmer 3 to 5 minutes until thick, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the beaten eggs and cheese.
Add other seasonings to taste.
Bake in a deep oiled... - 38.69
Lettuce Wedge Salad
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, olives, chives, eggs and paprika.
Put lettuce wedges on salad plates at serving time and spoon chilled dressing over generously (any left over will keep well in the refrigerator). - 28.3073
Basic Tuna Salad
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
Stir lightly to combine.
Chill before serving.
Serve on lettuce as a salad or on bread as a sandwich.
If desired, garnish with a lemon wedge - 36.5216
Think potato salad aren’t virtuous? Then you have to try this mind blowingly delicious version of this classic salad for a guilt-free indulgence. Hit at a barbecue, potluck, cookout or picnic, this mouth-watering version of potato salad is likely to blow... - 94.2843
Deviled Eggs By Rosalie Fiorino Harpole
1. In a pot of hot water boil the eggs for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once done peel the shell and cut it in half, remove the yolks in a bowl.
3. Smash the yolks with a fork and add salad dressing, yellow mustard, red wine vinegar, pickle relish, salt and... - 109.464