- » Paprika Chicken
Paprika Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paprika chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paprika chicken recipes.
Paprika Chicken Rice
Want a delicious meal in 30 minutes? Here is a Paprika Chicken Rice recipe video by Kimberly's kitchen and she makes this dish in just one saucepan using rice, chicken and vegetables that makes a complete meal. It’s a simple recipe to prepare when you are... - 112.006
Paprika Chicken Roast
All you spicy-food lovers, here is a real spicy chicken recipe for you. You can marinate the chicken in as much paprika as you want. The drizzled honey adds little bit of sweetness to the hot and spicy chicken. Try it out, otherwise you'll never feel the... - 83.4885
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, garlic powder and paprika.
2) Cook until tender, stirring repeatedly.
3) Add bouillon.
4) Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch with water. Add the prepared mixture to the skillet nd stir... - 48.3206
Paprika Chicken is a terrific spicy chicken with creamy gravy that you will love to have with pasta. Enjoy this as a casual or party meal with family and friends. Come back here and express what you think about this Paprika Chicken. - 48.0079
Dredge chicken pieces in flour.
In a large covered skillet, add olive oil and butter.
Over medium heat, brown chicken on both sides.
Remove from pan.
Add garlic and onions and saute until soft.
Return chicken to pan.
Add chicken stock and wine.
Cover and... - 47.6793
1)In skillet heat oil.
2)Add chicken putting the skin sides down, let it become brown on one side over medium heat.
3)Cut onions and add to chicken.
4)Also seed and cut pepper and tomato coarsely add to skillet, and turn chicken.
5)Add paprika to... - 46.2857
Easy Butter Chicken Paprika
1) With a knife scarpe chicken flesh from bones. Cut into chunks.
2) In a frying pan heat 4 tablespoons butter and brown the chicken.
3) In a bowl cream butter with paprika, 1/4 cup flour and salt.
4) Spread the mixture over the chicken and cover the... - 46.2843
Lightly fry the onions and peppers in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Stir in the paprika and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the garlic, tomatoes, stock and seasoning and mix well.
Put the chicken joints on the vegetables, put on the lid and bring... - 45.9842
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine salt, turmeric and paprika and dust chicken with mixture. (If using crockery pot, omit the following steps and continue with method.)
Using Dutch oven or large skillet, brown chicken in... - 45.8845
Mushroom And Chicken Paprika
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add chicken, mushrooms and onion.
Saute over medium-high heat until tender.
Add broth, paprika, dill and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Cook noodles according to... - 45.7606
1) In a skillet, add oleo and heat for a while.
2) Add onions in hot oil and saute, till tender.
3) Meanwhile, cut the chicken in half.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5) In the skillet, brown the chicken lightly.
6) To this, add paprika and... - 45.7512
1. Cut the whole chicken into pieces.
2. Rub chicken pieces with salt and roll over paprika pepper.
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon slice until they are crisp.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. In a soaked Romertopf, line... - 45.4771
1) Wash and pat dry the chicken and then joint.
2) Sprinkle 1 tsp salt over the chicken and set aside.
3) Wash and cu the tomatoes in half, squeeze out the seeds into a strainer placed over a bowl. ... - 45.3778
Melt the lard in a large, heavy casserole or Dutch oven over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often.
Add the chicken and tomatoes, cover, and cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in the paprika, chicken stock,... - 45.2802
Chicken paprika is a skillet cooked and creamy chicken recipe. Prepared with tomato sauce and onions for flavor, the chicken paprika is simply cooked and seasoned with a dash of paprika. Finished with sour cream, the chicken paprika can be served with sides... - 45.0811
Classic Chicken Paprika
I have learnt this Chicken Paprika from one of my friend. This Chicken Paprika should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for some more!! - 45.0333
Chicken Paprika With Tomato Puree
1. Trim fat off the chicken pieces.
2. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
3. Peel and chop the onion finely.
4. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt the butter over moderate heat
5. When hot add onion and sautÃ© for... - 44.8777
1) Place the chicken breasts on a flat surface. Dust seasoned flour to coat both sides well.
2) Into a skillet, add the shortening. Saute the chicken breasts till they brown evenly.
3) In a bowl, add in the condensed tomato soup, water, mushrooms,... - 44.6685
1) Cut chicken into pieces.
2) Season the flour with salt and pepper and roll chicken into it.
3) Slice the onion and crush the garlic.
4) In a pan, heat oil. Add 1 oz butter. When foaming, add chicken pieces and fry until golden brown.... - 44.6485
1) In a heavy saucepan melt fat. Add onion and garlic and sauté till golden brown.
2) Mix paprika and salt. Stir in stock and boil.
3) Place the lid and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix chicken joints, cook covered for 1 hour till joints are tender.
5)... - 44.6061
Pat dry with paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine turmeric and paprika and coat chicken with mixture.
In a Dutch oven or large skillet, brown chicken in oil.
Stir in onions, saute briefly, and then add stock.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce... - 44.4508
Paprika Chicken Mushroom
1) Toss the chicken pieces in flour and fry in a pan until brown.
2) Remove the chicken from the pan when tender.
3) Mix paprika in water to make a smooth paste.
4) Brush the paste over the chicken.
5) Take a casserole dish and add the chicken,... - 44.3027
1) Dry the chicken pieces gently with paper towels and season them with salt generously.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat lard in it over high heat until a light haze forms over it.
3) Stir in as many chicken pieces, with their skin... - 44.1494
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and green pepper in oil at HIGH for 3 minutes or till tender, stirring twice.
Stir in paprika.
Add chicken to paprika mixture, turning pieces to coat well.
Cook at MEDIUM LOW (3) for 5 minutes, turning chicken... - 43.9427
Chicken Paprika With Onions
1 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
2 Rub the chicken with salt and pepper.
3 In a deep skillet, heat the oil and brown the chicken in it.
4 Remove and keep aside.
5 In the same skillet, saute the onions in the remaining oil... - 43.9183
Lightly brown chicken pieces in lard.
Remove, and set aside.
Drain off most of the fat, add onions and garlic, and saute for 10 min.
Remove pan from heat, add paprika, and stir well.
Return to heat, cover, and continue to cook for 30 min. (Be careful not to... - 43.8822
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Mix flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon paprika and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Melt shortening in large skillet.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Cook chicken in shortening over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until light brown.
Remove... - 43.8137
Heat half of the butter and half of the oil in a Dutch oven or large skillet.
Add chicken a few pieces at a time and brown evenly; remove chicken as it browns.
If needed, add more butter and oil.
Add any remaining butter and oil to skillet, stir in... - 43.6802
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6
2) In a pan, heat butter and oil. Sauté the vegetables.
3) In greased casserole dish, and the vegetables in it.
4) In a polythene bag, add flour and paprika to it. Put in the chicken pieces... - 43.6662
Spiced Chicken Paprika
1)Cut the chicken into serving size pieces.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, Season-All, paprika, pepper, ginger, garlic powder, basil leaves and nutmeg together.
3) Dredge the chicken pieces thoroughly with the flour mixture.
4) In a heavy... - 43.6202
Chicken Paprika With Butter
1) In a large heavy iron skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the onions and garlic.
3) Over very low heat, cook for 30 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) To this, add the paprika and cook again for 15 minutes. Stir constantly.
5)... - 43.539
1) Using a sharp knife, get the chicken cut up to pieces
2) Sprinkle in flour, salt and pepper to season the chicken
3) In a skillet, pour some fat
4) Fry the chicken till browned evenly
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove the chicken and... - 42.8896
Lemon Paprika Chicken
1. In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic, lemon rind and seasoning.
2. Place chicken drumsticks in a shallow dish.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat evenly.
4. Allow chicken to marinate for at least 30... - 42.8423
Maui Paprika Chicken
This Maui Paprika Chicken is one of the best baked chicken dumpling dishes that I've ever tasted. Just try this Maui Paprika Chicken for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 42.7654
1. Clean chicken and cut it into pieces
2. In a large paper bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Roll the chicken in the flour mix so that each piece is completely covered with the flour mixture
3. Heat fat and brown the chicken in... - 42.4569
Chicken Coffee Paprika
Pound the chicken breasts thin using a wooden mallet and plastic sheeting.
Marinate in the lemon juice for 5 minutes.
Drain and pat dry, reserving the lemon juice for later use in the sauce.
Mix flour, salt, and black pepper.
Place on a large plate and flour... - 42.2691
Gourmet's Paprika Breast Of Chicken
Make a meat paste of circular shape from the chicken in the following way.
Cut the legs off the chicken, remove skin from the legs and remove meat from the bones.
Mince the meat, and adding half a tablespoonful of water and 1 oz. of butter, cook quickly.
When... - 42.107
1. Select a large frying pan with a tight fitting cover before starting.
2. Cut the chicken into pieces for the dish
3. In a large frying pan, melt the butter. Add the onions to the pan and fry them on low to medium heat till the onions... - 42.0327
Eleanor Steber's Chicken Paprika
Place the giblets in a saucepan with the water, sliced onion, parsley, one teaspoon of the salt, the peppercorns and the bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, one hour.
Saute the chopped onion in a skillet in two tablespoons of the butter until soft but not... - 41.7947
In skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in butter about 15 minutes total.
Remove chicken; drain on paper toweling.
Add onion to skillet; cook till tender, Drain.
Stir tomato juice, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and dash pepper into skillet.
Add... - 41.0183
Homemade Chicken Paprika
1) In a heavy pot, saute the chicken in oil until brown, remove and keep aside.
2) In the same pot, saute the onion and garlic for 3 min, add paprika and saute for further 1 min.
3) Stir in the chicken into the pot, add the salt and water, simmer... - 40.8293
Chicken Paprika has a fine taste. Chicken Paprika gets its taste from chicken mixed with soup and vegetable, flavored paprika. Chicken Paprika is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.7679
1. Clean the chicken and cut into joints using poultry shears
2. In a flameproof cassrole, add butter and melt it over the conventional hot plate; fry onions for a couple of minutes in it
3. Add green pepper, cook for three minutes; mix... - 40.7246
Paprika Chicken Using Crisco
1. In a large plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper and mix well. Add a few pieces of the chicken at a time and shake the bag well.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and add the chicken to the pan. Brown the chicken well in batches and... - 40.4737
Butter Chicken Paprika
The chicken paprika is a spicy and hot preparation of chicken cooked with butter. Prepared in the oven, the chicken paprika has vegetables like capsicums and tomatoes in it and can be served with potatoes or salad. Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection... - 40.2848
Chicken Paprika With Mushrooms
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the chicken until browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Saute the onion for 3 minutes, then add the paprika and cook for 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, green pepper,... - 40.2294
Dredge the chicken in a mixture of salt, garlic salt, pepper, paprika, and flour.
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the chicken.
Add water; close cover securely.
Set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 20 minutes.
Cool cooker normally... - 39.8819
Chicken Paprika With Sour Cream
Wash chicken, reserving back, neck, wing tips, for chicken broth.
Saute the onion in the hot fat in a skillet until tender.
Then remove the onion, and brown the chicken on all sides in the fat remaining in the skillet.
Then sprinkle the cooked onion, paprika,... - 39.6592
Sour Cream Chicken Paprika
Brown chicken, onions, mushrooms and seasonings in shortening for 10 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Add hot water; cover and let simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove chicken to hot platter and keep hot.
To the liquid remaining in the skillet, add... - 39.6451
Creamy Paprika Chicken
Melt butter in heavy deep skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken in batches and brown on all sides.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Add onions and paprika to skillet; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft but not browned, about 10... - 39.3489
Season chicken with a little salt and pepper.
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken pieces slowly in butter about 20 minutes; remove chicken.
Cook onion in same skillet till tender.
Add 1/4 cup of the water, tomato sauce, paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4... - 39.2691
Chicken is wonderful as a side dish, appetizer or the main dish itself. I love this chicken paprika for the fine dining experience that it offers. This brings the flavors and tastes of my favorite restaurant to my very kitchen - 39.2689
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft but not brown.
Combine the flour (reserving 2 tablespoons for later use), salt, and paprika in a paper bag, add chicken pieces and shake gently.
Brown poultry in 2 tablespoons butter, then add 2... - 38.9704
Chicken Hot Pepper
1. Heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and saute until lightly browned. Add the pepper, salt, tomato, green pepper and stock. Cover and cook ten minutes.
2. Add the chicken, cover and cook until tender, about forty minutes. Add water or additional... - 38.6631
Paprika Chicken Filled Palacsinta
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until lightly colored.
Add paprika and garlic and saute briefly until garlic is softened.
Add chicken and green pepper and saute about 5 minutes.
Add broth and simmer uncovered until chicken... - 38.6459
Homemade Chicken Paprika
Wipe chicken and pat dry.
In large skillet, heat oil over medium low heat; cook onions, covered and stirring periodically, for 5 minutes without browning.
Add paprika and increase heat to medium high; immediately nestle chicken pieces in onions.
Cook, turning... - 38.5673
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with white pepper and paprika; place in a shallow pan and bake uncovered at 375° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Drain off all fat.
Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
Deglaze the pan with the white wine,... - 38.3128
Chicken Paprika With Egg Noodles
Saute onions in butter until tender, but not brown.
Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper; stir into onion until well blended.
Gradually add chicken stock; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions;... - 37.915
Place giblets, necks and wing tips in saucepan with water, sliced onion, parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, peppercorns and bay leaf.
Simmer, covered, 1 1/2 hours.
Saute' chopped onion in skillet in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until soft but not brown.
Remove... - 37.8753
Have chicken cut up as for fricassee singe, wash, and dry.
In hot fat saute onion, add pieces.of chicken andfry until light brown.
Add paprika, stock, salt, and pepper, cover, and simmer until tender, about.
1-2 hours depending upon the size and age of the... - 37.518
Chicken Paprika Casserole
Cook noodles until barely tender, drain and put in 5-quart casserole.
Saute onion in the butter.
Remove onion and, in same skillet, saute chicken a few pieces at a time until lightly browned on both sides.
Add more butter if necessary.
Arrange chicken on... - 37.4552
Quick Chicken Paprika
Flour the chicken pieces and brown in oil.
Pour off fat, stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover, simmer for 45 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 37.1528
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Add 2 or 3 chicken pieces at a time; shake to coat evenly.
In 12-inch skillet brown chicken in hot oil about 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Add onion and 1/2 cup water.
Reduce heat; cover... - 36.8814
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or till chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet; set aside.
2. Add... - 36.3083
Chicken Paprika has an exclusive taste. The chicken and sour cream gives the Chicken Paprika an energizing taste. Chicken Paprika is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 36.2349
Paprika Mushroom Chicken
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, add onions, stir over medium heat until golden brown. Add paprika and vinegar, stir until combined.
2. Add chicken pieces to pan in single layer, cook until brown, turn occasionally. Stir in mushrooms, cook until lightly golden.... - 36.1558
Creamy Paprika Chicken
Melt the lard and fry the onion in it for a few minutes.
Cut the chicken in pieces and add to the onions, together with the paprika pepper.
Fry for a few minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes.
Cover and cook until tender, adding a very little water if necessary.
It... - 36.0379
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper, and coat the chicken with it. Shake off any excess flour.
2. Place the chicken in the skillet and cook uncovered, turning the... - 34.9362
Easy Sour Cream Chicken Paprika
In skillet, brown chicken in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
Cover; cook over low heat 45 minutes or until tender.
Remove bay leaf. - 33.365
Local Chicken Paprika
Rinse and pat dry fryer pieces that have been skinned.
Place chicken pieces on a rack in a shallow baking pan; brush lightly with oil.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, paprika, pepper and tarragon.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 50 minutes or until tender.
Garnish with... - 33.337
1. Place the butter in a large ovenproof casserole and microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds until the butter melts, then stir in the onions and garlic. Cover with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until... - 33.31
Fry onion in butter until slightly brown.
Then put in pieces of chicken and fry slowly, turning frequently.
Add a little water to prevent burning.
Salt to taste.
Cover and when the chicken is tender but not falling to pieces add 1/2 cup cream and... - 33.27
1. In a heavy kettle heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and saute until lightly browned. Add the paprika, salt, tomato, green pepper and stock. Cover and cook ten minutes.
2. Add the chicken, cover and cook until tender, about forty minutes. Add water... - 32.6223
Low Calorie Chicken Paprika
1. Wash chicken well; drain on paper towels.
2. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons salt and 2 teaspoons paprika.
3. Arrange in broiler pan without rack; broil, about 6 inches from heat, 5 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned.
4. Place chicken and onion in... - 32.5806
Boneless Paprika Chicken
1. Mix chicken, onion, garlic, paprika, basil, salt and red pepper in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until juices run clear.
2. Stir in tomato sauce. Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir... - 32.3138
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in bag; add a few pieces of chicken at a time and shake to coat.
In skillet, brown chicken on all sides in hot vegetable shortening.
Add onion, water, and paprika.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes.
Remove chicken and keep warm. - 31.8872
1.In a bowl, mix flour, salt, paprika and butter.
2.Spread the mixture on the chicken pieces and place them on a baking dish.
3.Bake the dish at 375 degrees for about an hour.
4.Serve hot. - 31.0203
In a large skillet, heat oil and brown chicken over medium heat. Add onions to skillet and cook until they are transparent. Toss in green peppers, add salt and stir until well combined. Cover and cook over low heat for a few minutes, until peppers are... - 30.5574
Place cut up chicken in large baking dish or pan so that each piece lies separate and apart from the other.
Spread butter over chicken; sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes each side. - 24.2696
Good Frickin' Paprika Chicken
My non-fat yogurt kick continues with this yogurt and paprika marinated grilled chicken. The name in the title is an homage to one of the best chicken take-out joints in San Francisco, called "Good Frickin' Chicken." I've always loved the name, so I'm... - 24.2368
Paprika Chicken Recipes By Category