- » Paprika Beef Mushroom
Paprika Beef Mushroom Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paprika beef mushroom recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paprika beef mushroom recipes.
Mushroom Soup Paprika
Slice mushrooms thinly into a pan.
Saute in butter along with paprika for 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
Sprinkle mushrooms with flour and parsley.
Gradually stir in beef broth and simmer slowly 30 minutes.
Beat egg yolk slightly; blend with sour cream,... - 33.8439
Beef And Noodles With Sour Cream And Paprika
Melt butter; add beef, onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Saute until meat loses red color, stirring with fork to break up meat.
Add wine, lemon juice, bouillon cubes, and water.
Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Add noodles, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or... - 44.3185
Paprika Beef Roll
Overlap and pound steaks.
Rub in salt, pepper and plenty paprika.
Spread steak with sliced mushrooms, sliced onions, pimentos and bread crumbs.
Combine melted butter, water and egg.
Dribble mixture over steak.
Arrange stuffed olives in a row on long side of... - 43.594
Veal Paprika is an irresistible recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Veal Paprika; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.7859
Paprika Turkey Stroganoff
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
3) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the mushroom soup, sour cream and milk together, blend well.
4) Stir in the sauted vegetables,... - 41.5459
Marinated Beef Kabobs
Combine first 4 ingredients and 3/4 cup water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Trim fat from meat; cut in 1-inch cubes.
Add meat and mushrooms to marinade; toss to coat
Cover; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Drain;... - 37.6373
Pork Chops Paprika
1) Dredge the pork chops with seasoned flour until thoroughly coated.
2) In a skillet, saute the pork chops in oil until tender.
3) Transfer the chops to a serving dish and keep hot.
4) In the same skillet, stir in the onion, garlic, mushrooms and beef... - 43.774
Beef With Mushroom-onion Sauce
Beef with mushroom onion sauce is a great recipe that can be prepared with leftover steak or beef roast. Cooked in a skillet with butter, onions and mushrooms. Flavored with beef bouillon, mustard and paprika, the beef with mushroom onion sauce is cooked with... - 44.3535
Chipped Creamed Beef With Mushrooms
Chipped Creamed Beef With Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Chipped Creamed Beef With Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to serve at your lunch. - 36.0827
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: In large skillet over medium heat, in shortening, saute veal until well browned on all sides.
Add bouillon cubes, boiling water, onion, paprika, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Stir in rice and undrained... - 41.1156
Sour Cream Chicken Paprika
Brown chicken, onions, mushrooms and seasonings in shortening for 10 minutes.
Drain off excess fat.
Add hot water; cover and let simmer until tender, about 30 minutes.
Remove chicken to hot platter and keep hot.
To the liquid remaining in the skillet, add... - 39.867
Cut chilled hash in 4 to 6 slices and arrange in shallow casserole.
Heat in a 350Â° F oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile brown mushrooms in butter.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Pour this mixture around hash slices and continue baking another 10... - 28.7766
Beef Rolls With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir 1/2 cup condensed soup and pimiento into cooked rice.
With a long, sharp knife, slit each flank steak horizontally from one long... - 43.4957
Best Beef Goulash With Mushrooms
In 4-quart casserole, combine beef, 2 cups water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes and LOW for 55 to 60 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 2.
After... - 43.1138
Beef Stroganoff With Mushrooms
Beef stroganoff with mushrooms is a healthy and quick main dish, its spiced up with smoked paprika offering a beautiful earthy taste. This dish is definitely recommended for a complete hearty homemade meal. Watch how chef Michelle makes the dish effortlessly... - 127.034
Beef Roast With Mushroom Stuffing
Lightly salt and pepper flank steak on both sides.
Spread one side with mustard.
To prepare stuffing, heat vegetable oil in a frying pan; add onion and cook for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
Add mushroom pieces and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the parsley,... - 41.4236
Beef Mushroom Mix
Cook and stir onions, mushrooms and garlic in margarine in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onions are tender.
Remove vegetables with slotted spoon and reserve.
Add oil to Dutch oven.
Mix flour, salt and paprika; coat beef with flour mixture.
Cook... - 43.4772
Beef Stroganoff Using Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until they become soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until it gets tender.
4. Blend mushroom soup,... - 40.9386
Creamy Beef And Mushrooms
Day 1: Combine the sour cream mixture ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
If the mixture is very thick, push it down toward the blades a few times.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix... - 45.4483
Fillet Of Beef Strips With Onions, Mushrooms And Peppers
1) In a heavy 10-inch skillet, over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of lard until a light haze forms over it.
2) Toss in meat strips for about 3 to 5 minutes until they are browned on all sides.
3) To a platter, transfer the meat and then add the... - 39.2191
Homemade Wild Mushroom Stroganoff Hamburger Helper
1. In food processor, put wild mushroom and grind until mushrooms resemble a dried herb.
2. In a plastic bag, combine mushroom, dried stock, garlic powder, paprika, herbes de Provence, black pepper, onion powder, and corn starch. Seal bag and... - 99.9514
Flank Steak With Mushroom Stuffing
If you wanna try steak at its best, this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is something you cannot miss. Great with mushroom stuffing and delicious gravy this Beef Flank Steakwith Mushroom Stuffing is suchan impressive deal for all. Give it a try and see! - 47.3768
Mushroom Sliders In A Bun
If the very thought of making a Portobello mushroom stuffed into turkey burger makes you happy, then this dish is indeed for you. Chef Darren shares his favorite mushroom recipe that makes for a great meal any day. It's so delectable and easy-to-make that you... - 103.44
Melt the butter in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, then add the mushrooms and onion.
Saute for 5 minutes.
Remove the mushrooms and onion from the butter and remove the pan from the heat.
Add the flour and nonfat dry milk and mix well.
Stir in the broth gradually and... - 33.3683
Tournedos With Mushrooms Royale
1) Moisten chuck steaks and sprinkle with meat tenderizer as per label directions. The club steaks do not need to be tenderized.
2) Brown on each side in a sizzling-hot large frying pan.
3) Take out and reduce heat to medium.
4) In a pan, add butter... - 38.006
Chunky Beef N Noodles
In saucepan, brown mushrooms and cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.347
Best Beef Stroganoff
Combine creme fraiche, mustard, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, pepper to taste, and demiglace in a medium size saucepan and simmer slowly for 20 minutes, or until sauce is slightly reduced.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, while... - 41.7218
1. In a saucepan, heat some oil, and fry the leeks for 5 minutes, stir in garlic, mushrooms and paprika and saute for 10 minutes. Stir at occasional intervals. Uncover the pan during cooking otherwise stroganoff will become too much light and... - 46.5359
Freeze meat 1 hour to firm (makes slicing easier); slice into very thin strips.
In skillet, cook onion in butter until just tender; push to one side.
Add meat; cook until color just changes (about 3 to 4 minutes).
Add remaining ingredients except... - 31.785
Mushroom Stroganoff With Spinach
Remove stem and root ends from onion; cut in half lengthwise and thinly slice onion lengthwise so that it falls into slivers.
Melt butter in a deep, wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring often, until onion begins to... - 46.5511
Tofu Mushroom Stroganoff
Cook frozen peas in 1 inch of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute onion in vegetable oil until golden. Add mushrooms, tofu, basil, tarragon and salt. Add pepper to taste. Cook over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes,... - 32.639
Combine in skillet ground beef, onion, tomato sauce, mushrooms and pepper flakes.
Add paprika, oregano, celery salt, garlic salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
Stir in olives.
Cool to lukewarm. - 31.3942
Forester's Stuffed Sirloin
Cut the bacon into strips, render and fry.
Chop the prepared calf's brain and fry 1 tsp. of chopped onion in the bacon fat.
Add green paprika sliced into thin rounds, and the calf's brain, salt, add pepper, some red paprika and chopped green parsley.
Fry and... - 41.9765
Rissoles With Mushroom Gravy
Heat 2 tablespoons oil and gently fry onion until soft. Soak bread cubes in milk for 10 minutes. Put steak, 1 egg, tomato paste, salt and pepper in a bowl and blend well together. Add onion and soaked bread cubes and blend again. Shape mixture into 8... - 30.4827
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in sour cream, milk and paprika until blended. Cover;... - 26.7511
1) Heat oil and brown hamburgers in it.
2) Drain off all drippings saving a Tblsp.
3) Mix in mushroom soup and mushrooms and allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add in sour cream until well- blended.
5) Heat the mixture but ensure not to... - 35.119
Best Beef Goulash
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 2 cups water, 1 onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds] Cover with glass lid. - 29.5151
Cheesy Baked Portabella Mushrooms
Barry show you how to make some delicious cheesy baked portabella mushrooms stuffed with beef alongside some baby hasselback potatoes. - 113.883
Turkey And Beef Tenderloin
Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in cream.
Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add drained mushrooms; season to taste with salt, pepper, and a dash of nutmeg.
Stir in wine.
Cut bread into rounds,... - 43.5985
Beef Strog A Something
Beef Curry with Mushrooms is an invention of our Chef, she has tried to make a beef curry kind of a dish keeping in mind the taste that she would like to have at the end. She adds onions, mushrooms, paprika and Dijon mustard for a little sourness. The dish... - 65.306
Saute beef and onion until beef is brown and crumbly.
Add rest of ingredients.
Heat all together; then fill centers.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
For browned top, sprinkle generously with paprika. - 31.3929
Smothered Flank Steak
Smothered Flank Steak is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Smothered Flank Steak dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.9011
Marinated Beef Kabobs
Marinated Beef Kabobs is a delicious side dish that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Marinated Beef Kabobs, you will always crave for some more. - 38.9543
Best Beef Goulash I M
Best Beef Goulash is a succulent and tender beef preparation. Serve it for a grand family dinner! They will love it. Don€™t miss out on this Best Beef Goulash recipe! - 38.3553
Best Beef Goulash
1. In a 3-quart casserole dish, put together beef, 1 cup water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway.
2. Cover the dish.
3. Cook on high for 14 to 15 minutes.
4. Then, cook on Low for 55 to 60 minutes until beef is tender; stir twice.
5.... - 41.6412
1) In a skillet, sear the beef until brown and place in a slow cooker.
2) Drain off the skillet drippings, then stir in the wine, scrape the skillet and pour over the beef.
3) Season the beef with marjoram, salt, pepper and paprika.
4) Then stir the... - 41.1016
Mushroom, Barley And Parsley Chowder
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine mushrooms, garlic, and onion.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Cut up tomatoes; add tomatoes and their liquid, broth, water, barley, and vinegar to cooker.
Cover and cook at low setting until barley is very tender to... - 37.8918
Steak And Mushroom Pie
Trim the beef to remove straggly bits of membrane, but leave small amounts of fat.
Cut meat into 1- to 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Brown in hot dripping, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Remove from heat and stir in mustard and flour.
When whiteness... - 42.8792
Beef Balls Stroganoff
Beat eggs; add milk, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Let stand for a few minutes.
Add parsley and beef; mix thoroughly.
Shape into 1-inch balls and brown in half of butter for about 10 minutes.
Remove from pan.
In same pan melt remaining butter; add onions,... - 43.7661
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 35.8853
Forester's Wife Beef Stew
Wash and dry the beef with a cloth and then cut into small cubes.
Heat 2 oz. lard in a large frying pan.
Add meat, fry over a fierce flame, stirring with a fork.
After frying for a few mins., add the chopped onion and garlic.
Continue frying, add salt and... - 44.1623
Beef Tenderloin With Summer Savory
1 Cut filet into thin strips.
2 In a pan, heat the butter until foaming.
3 Add in the beef strips and sauté over high heat.
4 Add in sliced mushrooms and chopped onions.
5 Cook gently, until the onions are soft.
6 Add in... - 46.94
Quickie Beef Stroganoff
1. In a skillet, melt the butter.
2. Add the mushrooms and sautÃ© them until they are tender and dry.
3. Remove them into a bowl using a slotted spoon.
Add the beef and the stir in paprika.
Saute meat till it is evenly browned.
4. Return the... - 42.8617
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 100.291
Mushroom Soup With Puff Pastry Hat
Melt butter in large heavy saucepan; sauté mushrooms, caraway seed and paprika until mushrooms are tender.
Whisk in flour until absorbed.
Add stock and simmer, partially covered, for 20 minutes; cool.
Remove and puree mushrooms; return to soup.
Stir in ha - 34.1093
Swedish Meatballs With Mushroom Sauce
These Swedish Meatballs with Mushroom Sauce are simple delectable. Watch this video to see how easy it is to prepare these flavor bombs. Along with the cream sauce they really turn out to be delicious. Try it out and you will be happy with the end result. - 118.623
Mushroom Sweet Cream Sauce
Combine mushrooms, onion, a little water, and seasoning, and simmer in the butter until mushrooms are tender; then add flour and fry until lightly brown.
Slowly add bouillon, stirring to prevent lumps.
Let the sauce boil up, slowly add cream, wine, and lemon... - 33.5776
Chicken And Mushrooms
In a large self-sealing plastic bag combine the 1/4 cup flour, the salt, pepper, and paprika.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken to the bag at a time.
Seal and shake to coat well.
In a very large skillet heat the 2 tablespoons oil over medium... - 46.6525
Sauteed Sweetbreads With Mushrooms
1) Trim membrane from parboiled sweetbreads.
2) Dice the parboiled sweetbreads.
3) In a skillet heat oil. Saute sweetbreads for 10 minutes over moderate heat.
4) Sprinkle flour or wheat germ over it.
5) Mix mushrooms, onion juice, soy... - 41.6619
Russian Onions And Mushrooms
Simmer onions in butter until golden.
Add mushrooms and seasonings and cook slowly for 10 minutes.
Add flour, stir; add sour cream slowly and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Serve with steak or roast beef as a luncheon dish.
Also good in tiny cream-puff shells... - 33.6503
In saucepan, cook green pepper and onion in butter until tender.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, blend soup and sour cream.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350°F. for 35 minutes or until hot; stir.
Sprinkle with additional paprika. - 32.8081
Beef And Vegetable Stroganoff
You will for sure make this Beef Stroganoff again. My husband adored this Beef Stroganoff and I very well knew he would too. Both economical and tasty a method to prepare Beef Stroganoff. - 43.2639
Quick Beef Stroganoff
Brown meat and onion in butter.
Stir in water, paprika, mushrooms and gravy.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Add sour cream and heat, but do not boil.
Serve over rice or noodles. - 32.6437
Dice the top round into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion and paprika.
Saute until tender.
Add the beef and continue to saute until the beef has browned.
Add the sherry, mushrooms, garlic, Worcestershire, basil and... - 41.8022
Beef Stroganoff Casserole
1. Freeze steak 1 hour to make slicing easier. Cut steak across the grain into very thin slices.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine beef and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during... - 26.4737
Speedy Beef Stroganoff
Speedy Beef Stroganoff is a favorite family recipe. Speedy Beef Stroganoff is served with rice or noodles as it is a perfect side dish. Speedy Beef Stroganoff gets its taste from beef, mushroom mixed with cream and seasoned with pepper. - 42.2617
Classic Seasoned Beef Stroganoff
Cut the beef into thin strips, about quarter-inch by three inches.
In a large skillet heat the quarter cup of the butter.
Saute half the meat until browned.
Remove meat to a platter.
Heat the remaining butter and brown the rest of the meat.
Remove... - 41.3904
Cut out and discard bone and fat; cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter with oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat until foamy.
Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring, until golden; lift out and set aside.
Add... - 42.0268
Ragout Of Beef
1. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the onion and garlic and saute until the onion is transparent. Discard the garlic. Add the meat, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until the meat is browned. Add chopped tomatoes. Cover and... - 33.1967
Beef Stroganoff With Avocado
Crumble ground beef into bottom of a deep 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes on high.
Add onion, salt, garlic salt and pepper to beef.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 minutes on high and stir.
Drain off excess fat.
Blend in soup, oregano,... - 33.63
1. Season steak strips with garlic powder, pepper, and paprika, and brown in oil. Stir in flour.
2. Add remaining ingredients and cover. Simmer until meat is tender, about 45 minutes. - 31.6261
The steak should be cut into slices 1/2 in. thick, and then cut again into strips about 2 in. by 1/2 in.
Melt the butter and fry the sliced onion in it, with the steak strips.
Cook both for about 8 minutes, turning occasionally.
Remove with a slotted spoon,... - 35.7383
Blend all the herbs and spices together and lightly dust the meat with the mixture.
Heat the oil and saute the meat for 5 minutes.
Remove the meat and reserve hot.
Saute the vegetables quickly in the oil.
Wrap the meat and vegetables in the tortillas.
Serve... - 38.2717
Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch cubes.
Dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
In a large skillet heat oil.
Add beef cubes.
Brown on all sides.
Add onion and brown lightly.
Add paprika and remaining seasoned flour.
Stir until smooth.
Add liquid from... - 42.4386
Beef Stroganoff With Natural Yogurt
1. Toss beef in paprika to lightly coat (a) and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until golden. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes longer.
3. Add beef to pan (b) and cook, stirring, for... - 36.1221
Basic Beef Stroganoff
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place a large Dutch over or casserole, over a medium high flame on the stove.
3. Add the butter and allow it to melt.
4. When the butter starts to foam, add the meat and sauté until the juice are... - 40.4092
Easy Beef Stroganoff
Season meat with salts, paprika and pepper.
Brown with onion in butter.
Add mushrooms and brown a few minutes.
Add bouillon, bay leaf and Worcestershire sauce; simmer about 15 minutes.
Place rice on serving plate; top with cooked meat pieces.
Add sour cream... - 37.5362
Budget Beef Stroganoff
Melt butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at high.
Saute mush-rooms and onions; add meat and cook, stirring constantly.
Add seasonings and soup, stirring to mix.
Heat until bubbly.
Mix cornstarch and wine, add to meat mixture, stirring until... - 36.6347
Quick Beef Stroganoff
1. In a large, deep skillet or wok, heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the half the beef and onion to the pan, and stir fry for about 8 minutes until evenly browned.
3. With a slotted spoon... - 43.4678
1. Cut tenderloin into 3/8-inch-thick slices, then cut into 1 1/2" by 3/8" strips.
2. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add half of beef (do not crowd); cook until browned on both sides, about 4 minutes, using slotted spoon to transfer meat to... - 35.1369
Cooked Beef Stroganoff
Combine butter, garlic, onion, green pepper and mushrooms in 2-quart casserole dish.
MICRO WAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomato paste.
Sprinkle flour over contents of dish.
Blend until smooth.
Add beef, toss.
Add beef stock... - 48.2394
Saucy Sausage Beef Burgers
Combine milk, crumbs, and poultry seasoning.
Add sausage and beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown slowly in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Stir flour and paprika into soup; gradually blend in 1 cup water.
Pour around patties; cook... - 44.6338
1. Combine meat, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Press each portion out on to small plate (base measure 15-16cm diameter)
2. Spread each pizza base with tomato paste. Distribute mushrooms,... - 30.5828
Trim the steak, cut into thin strips and place in a bowl.
Season and add the paprika; toss to coat.
Heat a frying pan over a high heat.
Add 1 tbsp oil and a handful of steak strips.
As soon as the strips are sealed, remove them to a warm plate.
Cook the rest... - 47.106
1) Slice the steak into strips; season well with the salt and pepper, place the steak and the onion in a slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, broth and ketchup; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on... - 39.0178
Beef Stroganoff is liked by many across the world. If you like beef with mushrooms then you should try out Beef Stroganoff recipe. - 26.8704
Beef Baked Chicken
Place chicken breast pieces between two pieces of waxed paper.
Pound to flatten.
Place dried beef on top of each chicken piece.
Roll up each chicken-beef portion.
Wrap one bacon slice around each.
Secure with a wooden toothpick.
Place rolled chicken in a... - 36.4999
Spaghetti Beef And Tomato Sauce
Chop onions, celery, parsley and cloves thoroughly; in large iron pot, brown mixture in small amount of oil.
In smaller pot, brown sausage and ground beef; add to vegetable mixture.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, thyme, poultry seasoning, paprika, bay... - 38.1307
Low Calorie Beef Stroganoff
1 Preheat the broiler.
2 Broil the steak 6 inches from heat, for about 5 minutes on each side until rare .
3 Cut diagonally into thin, 2-inch strips.
4 Keep aside.
5 In a large frying pan, bring broth to a boil.
6 Add in the... - 44.5135
Stroganoff Beef Burger
Brown ground beef and bacon.
Add onion; cook until tender but not brown.
Drain off the excess fat.
Blend flour and seasonings into meat mixture.
Stir in soup.
Cook slowly uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in sour cream and heat through.
Serve... - 41.864
Ground Beef Stroganoff
1) In a skillet, over a oven, sear the beef and bacon, until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker, place the beef and bacon, then stir in the onion, flour, salt and paprika, mix well.
3) Then pour in the wine and soup, mix well.
4)... - 42.9399
Beef Burger Stroganoff
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown beef and bacon until red color disappears.
In slow-cooking pot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika and salt.
Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
Cover pot and cook on low... - 42.4827
Country Simmering Beef
Cut the beef in large cubes.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add the beef and brown.
Remove the beef.
Sprinkle with flour and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add the onion, garlic, carrots, celery and mushrooms.
Saute... - 42.6664
Beef Burgundy Casserole
Trim excess fat from beef, then cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
Place meat in a 3 quart casserole; sprinkle with paprika.
Pour bouillon and wine over meat along with chopped onion, garlic, bay leaf, thyme, and pepper.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on... - 44.4637
Cheap Ground Beef Stroganoff
Looking for ways to perk up your suppertime? Just try this comforting, deliciously creamy and budget-friendly stroganoff dish. It's quick, easy and satisfying and goes well with almost all dish. Plus, its super healthy too. Just take out some time to watch... - 93.2556
Easy Beef And Biscuits
In 2-quart casserole, place beans and onion; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Stir in beef and broth.
Combine water and cornstarch; add to meat mixture Cover and Microwave at high (10) 4 minutes; add mushrooms.
Microwave at... - 45.5332
Spiced Beef Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut meat into cubes and toss in a mixture of flour, Colman's Powder mustard, and salt.
3) In a heatproof casserole, melt the dripping and stir fry onion and meat until golden brown.
4) Stir in the... - 43.8206