- » Papaya Dessert
Papaya Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of papaya dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for papaya dessert recipes.
Mea'ono Hulihia Mikana (papaya Upside Down Cake)
Mea'Ono Hulihia Mikana (Papaya Upside Down Cake) is an amazingly delicious dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this cake recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 51.9665
Kiwi Papaya Endives
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them under cold water.
2) In a food processor, process the kiwis with papaya to a puree.
3) Into a small saucepan, press the puree through a sieve and mix in sugar.
4) Combine cornstarch... - 48.6707
Italian Cheesecake With Papaya Sauce
In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Arrange peach slices in crust.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine gelatin, 2 packets Sweet 'N Low, and sugar.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk, egg... - 46.748
Papaya Yogurt Ice
Papaya Yogurt Ice is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Papaya Yogurt Ice recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 45.1756
Papaya Sugar Slices
Sift together the 1 3/4 c. (440 mL) of flour and the baking soda; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in... - 43.9856
Papaya Chiffon Pie
1) In a bowl add papaya and stir in sugar.
2) Keep aside until sugar is dissolved.
3) In a small bowl add cold water and sprinkle gelatin over it.
4) Then dissolve in hot water.
5) Let cool.
6) Stir in papaya mixture, lemon juice, and salt.
7) Chill... - 43.8689
Kauai Inn Papaya Sauce Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 325 F
2) In a saucepan cream shortening and sugar.
3) Mix eggs one at a time.
4) Beat well after each addition.
5) Mix papaya and beat well.
6) In a large bowl sieve flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 43.7965
Fresh Papaya Nut Pie
1) In a saucepan add orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Blend together.
2) Heat the mixture stirring constantly until thick.
3) Let stand for cool.
4) Add papaya cubes in the pie shell.
5) Sprinkle orange mixture over them.
6) Set in... - 43.549
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Cut papayas in half, seed and slice 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) thick.
Place in bowl with sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, butter and cornstarch; mix well.
Line 10 inch (25 cm) pie plate with half of rolled dough.
Add papaya filling and brush... - 43.0252
Papaya Layer Cake
1 As per the package directions, bake the angel food cake.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the Papaya Fluff: Peel the papaya seed, and cut into chunks.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the papaya chunks and puree.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat the... - 42.758
Papaya Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Slowly add sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add raspberry liqueur or extract and jam to heat up.
4) Take cooled... - 42.7031
Papaya Oatmeal Squares
Sift together first three ingredients.
Add brown sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add roiled oats and mix well.
Press half of mixture into oiled 6 x 11-inch pan.
Combine papaya, sugar, lime juice and nuts and spread over crumb... - 42.6761
Papaya Angel Cake Dessert
1) Halve angel food cake horizontally with a knife.
2) Drizzle 1/4 cup wine over each cake halves.
3) Decorate half of the papaya slices on lower half of cake.
4) Place other half of cake over it.
5) In a bowl mix sugar and sour... - 42.0223
1) Preheat oven hot to 435°F
2) In a saucepan combine juice and sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
3) Heat the mixture until it boils.
4) Add papaya and stir.
5) Cook until tender and strain out gently. Keep aside.
6) In a small... - 40.2035
Tropical Vanilla Mousse With Fresh Papaya
Cut the papayas into 1/2-inch thick slices to fit a wide-mouth stemmed glass.
Remove the seeds and skin and cut each slice in half.
In a small bowl soften the gelatin in cold water.
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Bring 5 cups of water... - 39.9006
1 Chill a large bowl in the refrigerator.
2 Cut the papayas into halves and scoop out the seeds.
3 Prepare the Delicious Dirt Cream: In the prepared bowl, beat evaporated skim milk until foamy.
4 Blend in honey and vanilla and... - 39.6169
Papaya Sorbet In Papaya Shells
Papaya Sorbet In Papaya Shells is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Papaya Sorbet In Papaya Shells is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.3666
Papaya-pineapple Kebabs With Golden Caramel Sauce
Place 3/4 cup papaya, lime juice, rum, and vanilla in a food processor, and process until smooth; set aside.
Combine water, piloncillo, cloves, and cinnamon in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 13 minutes.
Increase heat to medium-high, and cook an... - 39.3365
Papaya Ala Meringue
Combine egg whites, vinegar, almond extract and salt in mixing bowl, beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
Add sugar gradually and continue beating until very stiff.
Line cookie sheet with plain ungreased paper.
Divide meringue into six mounds on paper and... - 39.1932
Grilled Cinnamon Peaches And Papaya
1 Preheat the grill for 3 minutes.
2 Pit the peaches and peel them.
3 Chop into small cubes about 1/4-inch thick.
4 Peel the papaya and throughly clean it.
5 Remove the seeds and chop into small cubes.
6 In a medium bowl, add... - 38.7693
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F
2) Into a baking dish sieve mashed papaya.
3) Sprinkle coconut over it.
4) Mix milk, eggs, sugar, and orange.
5) Pour the mixture over papaya.
6) In a pan of hot water place the baking dish and bake at... - 37.3298
Glazed Papaya With Rum
1) Pare the bananas, and remove the seeds. Slice it into bite-sized cubes.
2) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the papaya and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Stir the papaya cubes for a while, until these are little... - 37.2379
Papaya Fruit Ice
1) Halve the papayas.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In an electric blender container add the papaya pulp.
4) Mix remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
5) Transfer into a freezing tray.
6) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
7)... - 36.723
Papaya Honey Sherbet
Peel and halve papaya and scoop out seeds; dice fruit.
Put in a blender container with orange juice, lime juice, and honey.
Puree until smooth.
Pour into a freezer container and freeze until just solid.
Remove from the freezer and turn into a mixing... - 36.6808
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve papayas and remove the seeds.
3) Take a baking dish and grease.
4) Arrange the papayas over it.
5) In a small saucepan add butter and melt over low heat.
6) Stir in lemon juice and ginger.
7)... - 36.5067
Fresh Papaya Sorbet
1) In a saucepan, melt sugar with water.
2) Let it boil ensuring to stir constantly.
3) Remove pan from heat and bring it to room temperature.
4) Blend in the syrup, lime, and lemon and then stir in papaya.
5) Pour in ice cream maker and freeze... - 36.4898
Cut 2 of the papayas lengthwise into slices.
Cut remaining papaya into pieces.
Place papaya pieces in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 1 minute.
Beat whipping cream and... - 36.2894
Papaya Sauce Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; add beaten egg, raisins and lemon juice.
Mix papaya pulp with 3 tablespoons water; stir into raisin mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to papaya mixture.
Pour into greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes... - 36.2876
Gingered Papaya With Ice Cream
Halve, seed, and peel papaya; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Pare green outer layer of peel from one lime; cut into thin strips.
Squeeze juice from lime to make 2 tablespoons.
Thinly slice remaining limes and set aside for garnish.
Melt butter in a wide... - 36.0702
1) In a bowl add salt to egg whites and beat until soft peaks form.
2) Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
3) Add papaya pulp.
4) Mix lemon peel and juice.
5) Spoon into sherbet glasses and chill.
6) Serve plain or with grated coconut. - 35.5266
Papaya And Carrot Halwa
Peel and grate carrots and the papaya
Put milk and carrots and papaya in a heavy saucepan.
Boil till thick, stirring occassionally.
Once it starts thickening, stir continuously. Add sugar and cook further till thickens.
Add ghee, elaichi, saffron,ginger... - 35.3985
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine eggs, milk and sugar with orange pulp, juice and rind in saucepan; mix well.
Cook until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Place pan in larger pan of cool water; stir until cool.
Place papaya and coconut in baking... - 35.3234
Fresh Papaya And Kiwi Tart
Spread Apricot Preserves over inner surface of cooled tart shell.
Place Apple Jelly in a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring often, until it melts.
Peel and slice kiwi into rounds.
Reserve 3 whole rounds, and slice the others into half... - 34.4681
This exotic golden fruit ice is surprisingly simple to make.
Fresh papaya, lime juice, and a little sugar are all it takes.
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine sugar and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; boil, uncovered, until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5... - 34.3181
Fresh Papaya Nut Pie Or Tarts
Pre-bake a pie shell using Flake Pie Crust recipe.
Blend orange juice with corn starch, add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat slowly in sauce pan, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
Place sliced papaya in pie shell and pour over juice mixture.
Cool to... - 33.5306
Papaya Lime Ice Cream
In a blender or food processor, puree papaya.
Add lime juice, cream, half and half, and sugar and whirl until blended.
Pour puree into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
Freeze until mixture hardens around edge With an electric mixer, beat mixture until... - 33.5261
Hawaiian Papaya Salad
Combine all ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce or ti leaves topped with additional coconut. - 33.4591
Papaya With Blueberries
Mix yogurt, sugar, and rum together.
Spoon into a bowl.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Peel and seed the papaya before cutting it into 3/4-inch spears.
Brush papaya with butter.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook papaya over medium heat, about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes... - 32.7457
1) In a large bowl add all ingredients and combine together.
2) Transfer into a freezing tray.
3) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
4) Stir once in between.
5) Serve cold. - 32.6514
1 Halve the papayas; scoop out seeds.
2 Place on the lettuce-lined salad plates.
3 Fill the hollows with blueberries and grapes.
4 Garnish each with a whole strawberry.(optional)
5 Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over. - 32.6485
Papaya Skewers With Passion Fruit
1. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into even-size chunks. Thread the chunks on to six bamboo skewers.
2. Halve eight of the passion fruit or kiwi fruit and scoop out the insides. Puree for a few seconds in a blender or... - 32.1026
Lime Frosted Papaya
Place each papaya half on a large grape leaf on a dessert plate.
Put a scoop of sherbet in each half.
Garnish each with a lime slice.
Sprinkle lightly with rum if you wish.
Makes 6 servings. - 31.0018
Papaya & Pineapple Compote
Peel and remove seeds from papaya.
Peel and core pineapple.
Cut each fruit into bite-size pieces.
In a medium-size bowl, gently mix together papaya, pineapple, oranges, and grapes.
Cover and chill, if made ahead.
At the table, pass bowls of sour cream and... - 30.9273
1. Lay on an ovenproof plate or dish cutting the papaya into lengths.
2. Scatter the sugar and cinnamon over and place under the broiler until hot and bubbling.
3. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice. - 29.4851
Avocado Papaya Salad
Combine lime juice, honey, and bitters.
Peel and pit avocados; cut in large chunks.
Add avocado, turning to coat.
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges; lift out sections.
Arrange 1 papaya section on each of 6 salad plates; top evenly with avocado... - 29.1684
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place papaya halves hollow side up in a baking dish with 1/2 inch water.
3. Top each papaya half with 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 tablespoon honey.
4. Bake for 35 minutes or until tender. - 28.1969
1 Peel the papaya, seed, and dice.
2 In a medium-size bowl, add fruit and pastry cream;mix together.
3 Among 4 dessert glasses, equally divide the mixture.
4 Place in the refrigerator and chill before serving.
5 Serve chilled. - 27.9384
Peel and chop papayas.
Puree fruit in a food processor or blender.
Blend in honey and lemon juice.
In a medium-size bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
Fold in papaya mixture. - 27.5697
Hot Banana And Ginger With Papaya In Blueberry Sauce
1. Place the bananas, crystallized ginger and papaya juice or apple juice in a medium-size skillet. Cover and steam the bananas for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn the bananas over; steam for 2 to 3 minutes longer or until the bananas are tender.
2. Remove the skillet... - 26.9601
Papaya Fruit Plate
Papaya Fruit Plate is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Papaya Fruit Plate is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 26.687
Papaya Fruit Ice
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into freezing trays and freeze until firm, stirring or blending once during freezing. - 25.7112
Papaya With Raspberry Lime Sauce
Papaya With Raspberry Lime Sauce is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Papaya With Raspberry Lime Sauce will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 25.032
Papaya And Blueberry Boats
Halve papayas and remove seeds.
Fill cavities with berries and dust lightly with powdered sugar.
Serve on dessert plates with lime wedges.
Contains 40 calories per serving. - 24.8173
1. In a blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup lime juice. Add papayas, in batches if necessary, and whirl until smooth. Pour mixture as pureed into a bowl. Stir, taste, and if desired, add more sugar and lime juice.
2. Nest bowl in ice... - 22.6657
Place papaya chunks, sugar, lemon juice, and gingerroot in a blender or food processor and puree. - 22.6576
1. Blend the papaya, milk and sugar in a liquidiser.
2. Pour the mixture into cups and put to chill. - 22.0247