- » Papaya Crab Salad
Papaya Crab Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of papaya crab salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for papaya crab salad recipes.
Papaya Crab Salad
1) Skin the papayas.
2) Slice lengthwise into two and remove seeds.
3) Take 6 individual salad plates and arrange the papayas on the greens.
4) Spoon crabmeat mixture into it.
5) In a small bowl add mayonnaise and sour cream. Blend... - 43.1323
Crab Papaya Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Cover and chill.
To serve, spoon 1/2 cup crab mixture into each papaya half.
Place papaya halves on individual lettuce-lined salad plates, if desired. - 36.9579
Papaya N Crabmeat Supreme
1) Slice papayas lengthwise into two and remove seeds.
2) In a bowl add crabmeat and celery. Mix together.
3) Refrigerate until chilled.
4) Take individual salad plates or shells.
5) Sprinkle lime juice over crabmeat and celery.
6) Mix... - 36.0975
Papaya And Crab Salad
Papaya and Crab Salad is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.7102
You May Also Like!
Shrimp And Crab Papaya
Combine shrimp, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, half the tomatoes and peas.
Season with cayenne pepper and lemon juice and place in one papaya half.
Butterfly the cooked prawn.
Combine crab, 1 teaspoon mayonnaise, remaining tomato and peas.
Season with cayenne pepper... - 38.1528
Crab Stuffed Papayas
1) Cut papayas lengthwise and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
2) Remove pulp from centers of papaya halves, leaving 1/2 -inch-thick shell.
3) Peel papayas.
4) Brush insides of shells with lemon juice.
5) Chop enough pulp to measure 1/2 cup; set... - 43.3639
Papaya N Crab Meat Supreme
Mix crab meat and celery and chill.
Cut papayas in half and scoop out seeds with teaspoon.
Peel papaya halves and place on individual shell plates or salad plates.
Sprinkle crab meat and celery with juice of a fresh lime, add slivered almonds and pile in... - 27.0805
Thai Som Tam Bla Rah
Green papaya is highly nutritious. But hardly any of us enjoy raw green papaya. However, this salad of shredded raw papaya is sure to pass off as some delicious dish, with the addition of the special Thai ingredients. Give it a look. - 101.44
1) In a mortar and pestle, crush the chile and garlic to a fine paste.
2) Add the paste into the salad bowl.
3) Stir in sliced tomatoes, papaya and carrot in that order.
4) Toss well.
5) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by adding crab paste,... - 46.5964