- » Papaya
Papaya is a variety of fruit obtained from the plant ‘carica papaya’. Papaya is a sweet, juicy fruit with some different names such as ‘pawpaw’ or ‘papaw’. The fruit has a hard ... More »
Healthy Fruit Breakfast
Want to try a great breakfast recipe today? Try this one out. Packed with the goodness of fruits, this Healthy Fruity Breakfast, makes for a complete breakfast. Watch the video now. - 78.5842
Pork With Papaya
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Spray a 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook pork and garlic in the skillet till meat is brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in broccoli, bias-sliced onions, 1/2 cup water, and soy... - 48.139
Cheese stuffed papayas are dessert papayas that are made with a stuffing of cream cheese and ricotta cheese along with raisins. Spiced with cinnamon, the cheese stuffed papayas are soft and sweet when baked and served. You can garnish them as desired or serve... - 43.5454
Papaya Yogurt Ice
Papaya Yogurt Ice is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Papaya Yogurt Ice recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 43.4649
Pot Roast With Papaya
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a Dutch oven (or any ovenproof, heavy covered pan), brown the meat on all sides in hot oil.
Add the onion and fry until golden.
Add the broth or bouillon, vinegar, sugar, and salt, if using.
Put the bay leaf in the broth.
Lay... - 43.2867
Venison Medallions With Papayas
Wash and pat the venison medallions dry, wrap them in the bacon and tie with kitchen string.
Season with salt and pepper and fry in the oil 8 minutes to a side.
Halve the pomegranates.
Holding them in one hand with the cut side down, pound on the fruit with... - 42.2395
Papaya Sugar Slices
Sift together the 1 3/4 c. (440 mL) of flour and the baking soda; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in... - 41.7419
1. Peel papaya. Cut into two. Remove seeds. Wash well. Cut into quarters. Chop fine (slit lengthwise and then cut across to chop fine) or grate on the medium grater.
2. Grate coconut fine. Grind together garlic, onions and turmeric. Grind green chillies... - 40.1892
1) Prepare mayonnaise sauce in advance.
2) Stir curry powder in the mayonnaise.
3) Combine the remaining mayonnaise, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate to chill.
4) On greased rack, place the pompano and cook over boiling water until fish... - 40.0966
1) In a cheesecloth bag add allspice, cloves, mustard seed, cinnamon, ginger root, and cayenne pepper. Tie the mouth of the bag.
2) In a large saucepot put papaya pulp, onion and the cheesecloth bag.
3) Cook on low heat for 40 minutes.
4) Mix vinegar,... - 38.6801
1 Chill a large bowl in the refrigerator.
2 Cut the papayas into halves and scoop out the seeds.
3 Prepare the Delicious Dirt Cream: In the prepared bowl, beat evaporated skim milk until foamy.
4 Blend in honey and vanilla and... - 37.422
1. Halve the papaya and remove the seeds.
2. Scoop out the flesh and chop.
3. Half fill the shells with cottage cheese and arrange the chopped flesh around it.
4. Top with a mound of fresh, peeled shrimp and decorate with a few fresh prawn tails.
5.... - 36.4852
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve papayas and remove the seeds.
3) Take a baking dish and grease.
4) Arrange the papayas over it.
5) In a small saucepan add butter and melt over low heat.
6) Stir in lemon juice and ginger.
7)... - 36.3182
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine eggs, milk and sugar with orange pulp, juice and rind in saucepan; mix well.
Cook until slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Place pan in larger pan of cool water; stir until cool.
Place papaya and coconut in baking... - 35.4273
1) In a bowl add salt to egg whites and beat until soft peaks form.
2) Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
3) Add papaya pulp.
4) Mix lemon peel and juice.
5) Spoon into sherbet glasses and chill.
6) Serve plain or with grated coconut. - 35.1304
Raw Papaya Salan With Green Peas
Peel the papaya and cut the flesh into 1/2" cubes. Soak them in water for 20 minutes. Drain in a sieve.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a vessel. Heat over a medium flame. When hot, add the curry sprigs and 5-spice leaf. When they heat, add ground onions and... - 34.8399
Sole With Papaya
1. Cut papaya lengthwise in half; scoop out seeds and discard. Pare papaya; cut length wise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lime juice; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle fish with salt. Place flour on waxed... - 34.2493
Baked Stuffed Papaya
Combine the coriander, cumin, cottage and cream cheeses, vermouth, curry and chutney and mix thoroughly to blend well.
Add the raisins and water chestnuts and mix to blend.
Use to fill the seeded papaya halves.
Cover tightly and refrigerate.
NOTE TO COOK: To... - 33.9588
Cut 2 of the papayas lengthwise into slices.
Cut remaining papaya into pieces.
Place papaya pieces in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides, until smooth, about 1 minute.
Beat whipping cream and... - 33.6669
1 Halve the papayas; scoop out seeds.
2 Place on the lettuce-lined salad plates.
3 Fill the hollows with blueberries and grapes.
4 Garnish each with a whole strawberry.(optional)
5 Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over. - 33.3626
Peel, seed, and slice papayas into 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix ginger, nutmeg, and lime juice into the melted butter.
Brush papaya slices with butter mixture.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook papaya over medium heat for 30 to 45 seconds on each side.
Papaya will be warm... - 33.0906
Green Papaya Turkey Tumble
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir oil, onion, and turkey until meat is browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes.
2. Add curry powder; stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add papaya, broth, and chutney. Cover and cook over medium heat,... - 31.3765
1) Skin the papaya. Make 1 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Insert clove into end of each piece.
3) In a saucepan mix sugar and vinegar.
4) Bring to boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
5) Mix papaya and cook until transparent.
6) Put... - 30.7743
Raw Papaya Kachumbar
Place all the vegetable items in a large, glass bowl. Do not add the chillies or peanuts. Sprinkle salt lightly and cover and refrigerate.
Take a small karahi or saucepan and heat oil and add the mustard seeds, chilli pieces and curry leaves. Stir gently,... - 30.626
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 30.5417
Papaya Seed Marinade
1. In an electric blender container place vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt, and dry mustard, turn on motor and gradually add oil and onion.
2. Add papaya seeds and blend only until they are the size of coarsely ground pepper.
3. Transfer to a... - 30.364
Baked Papaya With Ricotta And Citron
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel the papayas, cut them in half, and scoop out the seeds.
Place them in a baking dish that will hold them snugly upright.
Blend together the remaining ingredients and spoon the cheese mixture into the papayas' cavities.
Bake... - 27.5897
Juice the pear and carrot and put in a blender with the papaya and an ice cube and blend until smooth.
Decorate with thin slices of pear if liked. - 27.0565
1. Lay on an ovenproof plate or dish cutting the papaya into lengths.
2. Scatter the sugar and cinnamon over and place under the broiler until hot and bubbling.
3. Serve immediately with a squeeze of lemon or lime juice. - 26.931
1. In a food processor blend all the ingredients and chill.
2. Serve with grilled fish. - 26.4645
Quarter the papaya and remove the seeds with a spoon.
Peel the quarters with a sharp knife, then cut into smaller slices (about 1 inch wide), and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Cut the Prosciutto in long, 1-inch strips.
Wrap them around the papaya slices, and... - 26.3114
Warm Papaya Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
Cook over medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro and mint. - 25.5776
Shrimp In Papaya
Peel papayas and cut in half lengthwise.
Spoon out seeds and place shells on a large baking dish.
Stir together all other ingredients except coconut and paprika.
Spoon into shells and top with coconut and paprika.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on high, 6... - 25.1646
Spice Dusted Papaya
1. Cut papayas into 1/4-inch-thick slices and arrange on a platter.
2. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, stir ground cumin, cayenne, ground nutmeg, and pepper until the spices are fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from heat.
3. Sprinkle... - 24.2469
Cut papaya in half lengthwise and scoop out- the seeds; place in a greased baking dish.
Melt together the butter, lime juice, and ginger; spoon into the cavity of each papaya.
Bake in a moderate oven (350° ) for 30 minutes, or until tender, basting every 5... - 23.9679
Peel papaya, remove seeds and cut into pieces.
Put in electric blender, add water and lemon juice and process until smooth.
Chill and serve in parfait glasses, topped with sprig of fresh mint. - 23.478
Place papaya chunks, sugar, lemon juice, and gingerroot in a blender or food processor and puree. - 20.6658
1. Halve papayas; scoop out seeds, place on lettuce-lined plates.
2. Fill hollows with blueberries and grapes. Garnish each with a whole strawberry, if you wish, and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over. - 18.9647
Combine sugar and water in a heavy saucepan, cook over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens.
Add papaya and lime juice, simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is reduced by half.
Serve over pound cake. - 17.877
Pan Fried Papaya Rings
Peel papaya; cut in eight 1/2-inch crosswise slices; remove seeds.
Heat butter till bubbly; add fruit and cook quickly, about 1 minute on each side.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. - 17.0584
Papaya Recipes By Category