- » Panna
Panna could refer to two terms in the culinary language. It could either be used to refer to Panna Cotta, an Italian dessert preparation which means â€œcooked creamâ€. It is prepared by cooking together milk, sugar ... More »
Light And Healthy Panna Cotta
Who doesn't drool over the mention of panna cotta? Camilla Saulsbury shares with us a rich and elegant yet light and healthy panna cotta recipe that is most likely to get you drooling. Perfect for a light dessert treat. Just follow the instructions to the T... - 96.0224
Homemade Panna Cotta
If you are looking for a light, low-fat dessert, then panna cotta could be your choice. Camilla Saulsbury shares her low-fat, low-calorie recipe using light coconut milk and soy yoghurt. Light and yummy yet rich and decadent, this recipe is extremely... - 92.8128
Crave a for a delicious creamy pudding? Want to demystify the recipe? Then watch the video with Serena showing you how to make this delicious pudding! - 91.9884
Easy Panna Cotta Layer Cake Finalizing Part 2
Panna cotta layer cake is a delicacy that you should try right away at home. With Jon-Marc learn to prepare tasty panna cotta layered cake and treat your loved ones with one of the best dessert's they have always been craving for. A perfect after dinner dish,... - 84.4875
Easy Panna Cotta Layer Cake
No matter how exotic and intimidating panna cotta layer cake sounds like, it's actually a cinch to make. Jon-Marc tells you how you can assemble a tasty, panna cotta layered cake at home sans any toil. Top off a meal with this delectable dessert and enjoy a... - 82.0993
Sweet Panna Cotta
Looking for a beautiful and delicious dessert idea for your upcoming party menu? Then why not try out this classic Italian dessert. The chef here provides very simple directives to make scrumptious and colorful panna cotta with few simple ingredients. Very... - 80.8348
Italian Panna Cotta With Jellied Berries
Italian Panna cotta with Jellied Berries, is a kind of dish that you would generally find in upscale restaurants, not a regular feature on the menus at mediocre restaurants. It is a beautiful dessert, which visually appeals great and tastes even better. This... - 58.6795
Panna Cotta With Blueberry Compote
Heat 450 ml (¾ pint) of the cream in a saucepan with the vanilla pod, lemon rind and sugar until it almost reaches boiling point, then strain through a fine sieve.
Soak the gelatine in the liqueur for 1 minute, then heat very gently until the gelatine... - 45.4093
Salmon Al Limone Panna Sala
1. Defrost fish if frozen.
2. Take a 12 inch skillet, put ¾ cup of the wines, water, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and white pepper and boil salmon in it.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame.
4. Put the lid on and cook the salmon for 4-6 minutes... - 43.2706
Petti Di Polio Alla Panna
Skin and bone chicken breasts, then pound lightly to flatten.
Dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook chicken for 4 minutes on each side.
Add curry, chicken stock, sherry and cream, and simmer for 10... - 40.8104
Philadelphia Blueberry Panna Cotta
Would you like to look professional and fancy with your dessert? I have the recipe for you; this is the ultimate fluffy, creamy, delicate berry mousse that will impress your guests. You and I are the only ones who know how easy this dish is to make. Enjoy the... - 40.2245
1) Heat butter and oil and saute potatoes until golden brown and then drain on paper towels.
2) Saute onion, meat, and bacon and then return the potatoes in the pan.
3) Mix well, season with salt and pepper, and cook further for 5 minutes ensuring to... - 39.9787
Panna Cotta With Raspberries
1. Soften the gelatin in a bowl of ice cold water.
2. Into a heavy bottomed saucepan, pour the cream, immerse vanilla pod and stir in vanilla extract and 50g sugar.
3. Bring to the boil, stirring sugar dissolves.
4. Take pan off the heat... - 39.2999
Risotto Alla Pana
1)Choose a heavy pot,on low heat, add the butter and melt.
2)Toss in the onion and cook till transparent.
3)Pour the rice and mix till the rice is well covered in the mix.
4)Pour 1 cup of stock,mix well and cook till the rice absorbs the stock.
5)Add... - 38.4205
An easy Italian dessert, the Panna Cotta is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing dessert. It is all about the genuine Italian flavor. So do not procrastinate, try this Panna Cotta recipe. - 37.2425
Buttermilk Panna Cottage With Berries
Panna cotta is Italian for “cooked cream.” The simple dessert is cooked on the stovetop and thickened with just a small amount of gelatin. Topped with vanilla scented berries, it is a sure-fire hit! - 37.2294
Scaloppine Al Marsala Con Panna
Cut the veal into very thin slices then beat each until paper thin.
Coat with flour.
Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan.
Add the mushrooms and fry fairly briskly for 2 to 3 minutes.
Move to one side of pan.
Add the slices of veal and brown quickly... - 36.3051
1. Wash, peel and cut the mango into pieces, add enough water to cover the pieces and cook until the pieces turn soft. Remove, cool and mash to get one cup of pulp. Remove fibre if any. You could roast the mangoes over the gas flame directly. When the skin... - 35.4327
Mango Panna Cotta
Can it get more creamier than this? Try this Mango Panna Cotta and find out for yourself! - 34.8639
Creamy Rose Panna Cottage
1. In a small saucepan, combine the milk, cream and vanilla bean and seeds and bring to a boil. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes. Discard the vanilla bean.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let stand... - 34.8116
Chocolate Panna Cotta
1. Soak the gelatine in cold water to soften. Bring the cream, milk, sugar, cocoa and vanilla to a simmer. Lift out the gelatine and gently shake off excess water. Stir into the cream until completely dissolved. Fish out the vanilla pod.
2. Pour the mixture... - 34.5224
Put the mascarpone, sugar, and vanilla extract in a heavy-based saucepan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
Whisk in the fromage frais.
Place the orange zest and juice in a small bowl and... - 34.4281
Kacche Aam Ka Panna
Kaccheaam Ka Panna my favorite. The sugar, cummin seeds and sugar gives the Kaccheaam Ka Panna a refreshing taste. Just try it you will loves it. - 34.3397
Panna is the ever-so-refreshing summer drink that has green mangoes pulped and mixed with Indian spices. An exotic combination of flavors, this drink allows each ingredient to present its individual taste and yet blends them together for that distinct and... - 34.2989
Coconut Panna Cotta
Place the gelatine in a pan with a little cold water and warm it till the gelatine is dissolved.
In a separate pan, mix the cream and coconut cream and bring to a boil.
Add the sugar and stir till dissolved.
Add the dissolved gelatine to the mixture.
Remove... - 30.8007
Pan Fried Sweetbreads
Boil the sweetbreads for 8 minutes in a pot of water with the vinegar, garlic and lemon juice added.
Drain and rinse in cold water, then peel and cut into bite size pieces.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and cook the sweetbreads for 5 minutes.
Stir... - 30.7056
1. Take a bowl of warm water and dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Take a saucepan, add single cream and sugar and heat until the sugar gets dissolved.
3. Boil the mixture and add gelatin water and continue cooking for another three minutes.
4. Add mixture... - 27.0091
Tagliatelle Alla Panna
Melt the butter in a pan and add the cream and half the cheese.
Cook the pasta, following packet directions carefully to avoid over-cooking.
Drain the pasta and stir in the rest of the butter and cheese.
When every strand is coated, stir in the... - 26.569
Easy Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cream, sugar and vanilla bean and seeds. Bring the mixture just to a simmer over moderate heat. Remove from the heat, cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, sprinkle the gelatin over the water... - 24.9664
Panna Recipes By Category