- » Pani Puri
Pani Puri Recipes
Pani puri is a popular street food enjoyed by people all over India. Golgappa, phuchka, panibatasha and gupchup are other popular names for this snack. This snack is a great favorite among people for its tangy ... More »
Pani Puri is north indian tasty chaat made from Moong (lentils) sprouts Potatoes Tamarind chutney. - 45.5155
Mix flour, sooji and salt. Add sufficient water to make the dough. Keep it aside for half an hour.
Make small balls of the dough, roll it into tiny puris (make it to chapathi size and cut into small puris) and deep fry them in oil.
Grind all the... - 43.9298
Golgappa (paani Poori)
1)Take a deep pan and heat oil in it.
2)In a bowl, mix first five ingredients and knead into stiff dough.
3)Then, make tiny balls and roll them into small flat discs and cut out one inch 2 1/2 cm diameter discs.
4)Cover with a damp... - 43.6619
1. Sift gram flour. Add crushed peppercorns, omum and asafoetida.
2. Add hot oil and rub in well.
3. Dissolve salt and soda bicarbonate in 60 ml. of water. Bring to boiling point and cool.
4. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add prepared water,... - 39.7157
You May Also Like!
Pani Puri (golgappa)
This is the most common and popular street food and chaat dish in india.The word "Pani" means water and "Poori" is puffed and crisp Indian bread .It is also called golgappas . - 50.3165
Watch this video, follow Bikramjit and satisfy your taste buds with this sumptuous Indian street food snack. - 126.647
Easy Pani Puri
If you are beginning to discover the joys of Indian street food, then the Pani Puri tops the list of most eaten Indian street food. Pani Puris are served filled with spicy water, chickpeas and potatoes. Man! My mouth is watering already. In this video from... - 127.391
Spicy Mango Jaljeera
If you have never tried this Indian beverage, you must try this spicy mango jaljeera, at least once. It is surely going to have a lifetime experience. This mint water is so tangy, so spicy and so tasty - that you will fall in love with this drink as soon as... - 107.839
All Time Favorite Pani Poori
Pani poori is loved by a majority of Indian population. It is basically a dish of North Indian origin but is popular in almost all parts of India. - 24.9466
Pooris can be made in 2-3 different types. - 39.5669
Mix the first 6 above mentioned ingredients well Sprinkle 1/2 cup fine sev, and 8-10 crushed pani-puris.
Decorate with chopped corriander leaves.
FOR SWEET CHUTNEY 1/4 Cup tamarind 1 Cup jaggery 1 Cup water METHOD ... - 37.3321
Tangy Papri Chaat
If you have just 5 minutes to rustle up a dish for your hungry friends or family, try this Tangy papri chaat. This is an appetizer and is ideal to be served in parties too! The best part about this recipe is there is no cooking involved. So let us get started! - 107.741
1. Mix semolina, plain flour, soda water and salt. Knead well to make a semi-stiff dough. Cover it with clean wet cloth for about 10 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into forty equal portions and roll each portion into circles. Place each circle under damp cloth... - 49.1648
Ragda Patties Chowpatty Style
1. Soak the white peas overnight. Or if you are in hurry, soak them for 4 hours in hot water. Wash and add some salt and water. Pressure cook till soft.
2. Dip bread slices in water for just a moment and squeeze them to remove excess water. Mix them with... - 44.8238
Pani Puri Recipes By Category