- » Paneer White Gravy
Paneer White Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paneer white gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paneer white gravy recipes.
Paneer Bhurji - Dry Or With Gravy
1. In a pan on medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chopped onions, salt, ginger and garlic paste. Stir well and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add in the tomatoes mix well and cook covered until the... - 127.72
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 47.5721
You May Also Like!
(1) Reserving 100g of paneer, cut the remaining into 2cm X 6cm pieces.
(2) In a small bowl, crumble the reserved paneer and mix with cashew nut, raisins and salt.
(3) Sandwich 2 pieces of paneer with the stuffing. Do the same with remaining... - 45.5196
1. Make paste of cashew nuts, ginger, green chillies, reduced milk and 2 cardamoms.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, the rest of the cardamoms and chopped onions, and saute. Make sure that it does not brown otherwise it will change the colour of the... - 46.2832
Kofta Narma Dil
1)Mash paneer. Soak with bread slices and squeeze dry the paneer-bread mixture.
2)In a bowl, mix together, paneer, bread, cornflour and salt.
3)Chop finely, cahsew, raisins. Mix with butter and sugar well.
4)Shape paneer mixture into small balls.... - 45.9182
Paneer Butter Masala
Want a creamy cheesy Indian curry dish for a special occasion or party? Chef is making a scrumptious curry with cottage cheese. It’s a gourmet recipe that she is making with great care and explaining each and every step in detail. This is what makes her so... - 124.784
Methi Malai Paneer
1. Crush together dalchini, laung and seeds of moti illaichi on a chakla-belan. Keep the masala aside.
2. Grind cashewnuts separately on the chakla-belan.
3. Heat oil. Add grated onion and cook on low heat till oil separates. Do not let the onions turn... - 42.4572
1. Cut paneer into rectangular pieces of about 1/2" thickness.
2. Heat oil and deep fry the paneer to a light colour. Keep aside.
3. Soak khus-khus in 2-3 tbsp water for 15 minutes.
4. Heat 4 tbsp oil and fry onions till they turn golden brown.
5. Remove from... - 42.403
Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer has now become a common Paneer Dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried... - 52.1145
Tri-color Fried Balls
It is a very colorful dish that truly signify the spirit of "Indian Independence Day" with its three colors (orange, green and white) reminiscent to Indian Flag. - 44.5444
1. Mash the paneer fine.
2. Add all ingredients.
3. Mix all the ingredients of the filling.
4. Make round balls with the paneer mixture and put a little of the filling in each.
5. Fry till golden brown and remove from ghee.
6. Make a gravy. Fry chopped onions... - 36.141
Vegetarian Nargisi kofta Kofta Curry
1 In a pan, boil bhein in salted water till tender.
2 Strain and allow to cool.
3 Transfer to a bowl and mash them.
4 Mix in cumin powder, roasted besan, chopped green chilli, ginger, coriander and salt.
5 In another bowl, take one fourth of... - 49.6767