- » Paneer Tikka
Paneer Tikka Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paneer tikka recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paneer tikka recipes.
Classic Paneer Tikka Masala
The classic Paneer Tikka Masala is a typical dish that served on special occasions that call for pomp and pagentry. That is because the dish is pretty rich enough to suit the occasion. But you can make this dish when ever you want. Watch and learn how to make... - 149.014
Spicy Paneer Tikka
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2" cubes.
2. Grind ginger, garlic and chillies to a paste.
3. Mix curd, zeera powder, lemon juice, 2 tbsp oil, yellow colour, salt & kala namak to the paste.
4. Apply half of the paste on the paneer. Marinate at least for 2 hours.
5.... - 37.5868
1 Lightly roast the kasoori methi and crush. Mix all the topping ingredients and reserve.
2 Cut the paneer in 3 cm square pieces. Prick each cube lightly with a fork.
3 Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the paneer pieces in it for 3-4... - 35.1168
1. Place the panir, pineapple cubes, diced green and red peppers, baby onions, cherry tomatoes and courgettes in a bowl and pour over a little of the pinepapple juice from the can.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the salt, chilli powder, ginger, ground... - 33.9411
Cut the paneer into even sized pieces.
Make a fine paste by mixing the other ingredients & apply it evenly in the pieces of paneer.
Put in on a skeuer & cook it on tandoor or a griller.
Garnish with chaat masala. - 33.7473
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Beat the hung curd well and add all the masalas to it.
3. Marinate paneer pieces in the curd mixture for at least an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of paneer on each... - 33.7273
Paneer Tikka Recipes By Category