- » Paneer Tikka
Paneer Tikka Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paneer tikka recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paneer tikka recipes.
Classic Paneer Tikka Masala
The classic Paneer Tikka Masala is a typical dish that served on special occasions that call for pomp and pagentry. That is because the dish is pretty rich enough to suit the occasion. But you can make this dish when ever you want. Watch and learn how to make... - 119.664
Paneer Tikka - Indian Appetizer
Paneer Tikka is an exotic appetizer where marinated paneer is skewered and baked in Tandoor oven. Just to keep it simple and easy this Paneer Tikka is baked in the regular oven. if you don’t have oven simply grill it on the tawa with some oil. - 112.677
Paneer Tikka Masala
1. For marinate – in a large bowl, add in mustard oil and all the spices and salt. Whisk well, and add in the cottage cheese, stir well and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat mustard oil and place the marinated cottage cheese. Brown from... - 107.109
Simple Paneer Tikka : Indian Vegetarian Appetizer
Very simple Indian food recipe for Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Tikka which makes a great appetizer. It's not only a tasty party appetizer but also great finger food, good for bbq, summer parties, pool parties and all other occasions. - 105.702
Paneer Tikkas By Tarla Dalal
Cottage cheese and capsicum cubes marinated in tandoori spices. To get thick curd, hang the curd in a muslin cloth and drain out the liquid. This takes about 15 to 20 minutes. Approximately 1 cup of curd will give you ½ cup of thick curd. - 100.267
Spicy Paneer Tikka
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2" cubes.
2. Grind ginger, garlic and chillies to a paste.
3. Mix curd, zeera powder, lemon juice, 2 tbsp oil, yellow colour, salt & kala namak to the paste.
4. Apply half of the paste on the paneer. Marinate at least for 2 hours.
5.... - 39.3077
1. Cut paneer into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Beat the hung curd well and add all the masalas to it.
3. Marinate paneer pieces in the curd mixture for at least an hour.
4. Heat a gas tandoor, an electric tandoor or an oven. Put 3 to 4 pieces of paneer on each... - 36.3644
1 Lightly roast the kasoori methi and crush. Mix all the topping ingredients and reserve.
2 Cut the paneer in 3 cm square pieces. Prick each cube lightly with a fork.
3 Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the paneer pieces in it for 3-4... - 35.9005
Cut the paneer into even sized pieces.
Make a fine paste by mixing the other ingredients & apply it evenly in the pieces of paneer.
Put in on a skeuer & cook it on tandoor or a griller.
Garnish with chaat masala. - 33.9623
1. Place the panir, pineapple cubes, diced green and red peppers, baby onions, cherry tomatoes and courgettes in a bowl and pour over a little of the pinepapple juice from the can.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the salt, chilli powder, ginger, ground... - 31.7762
Paneer tikka, as the name denotes is a tikka that is prepared with fresh paneer (cottage cheese). Cottage cheese is rich in protein and calcium. Though there are innumerable ways to prepare this cheese, tikka is something that most people enjoy as a snack or... - 31.3269
Paneer Tikka Recipes By Category