- » Paneer Loaf
Paneer Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Paneer Loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Paneer Loaf recipes.
Cottage Cheese Nut Loaf
Cottage Cheese Nut loaf is a delightful dish that can leave your taste buds addicted to it. I served Cottage Cheese Nut loaf for my husband last evening and he fell in love with it. Try this wonderful Cottage Cheese Nut loaf recipe! - 29.3709
1. Heat oil. Cook onions till transparent.
2. Add haldi & red chilli pd. and peas.
3. Add paneer, green chillies and coriander. Add salt to taste.
4. Remove from fire after stiring for 1 minute. Keep filling aside.
5. Mix potatoes, bread, coriander and all... - 42.4719
Crispy Paneer Bake
Crispy Paneer Bake has a Delectable taste.The Milk and Eggs gives the Crispy Paneer Bake Improbable taste. - 38.1904
1)chop onion,tomatoes,& green chilli.
2)mix grated paneer wid choped vegetables,salt.chilli powder & keep aside..
3)take 2 bread slice,spread butter on them,put some paneer mixture on dat slice & cover it wid other bread slice.
4)put dis in sandwich toaster... - 44.4698
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
Baby Corn And Mint Slices
1. To prepare the spread, mix all the ingredients and cook on low flame for about 5 minutes, till thick. Keep aside.
2. To prepare the topping, mix all ingredients, except the baby corns in a heavy bottomed pan or kadhai and then add the sliced baby corns.... - 29.2912
Palak On Toast
1. First take out the leaves of palak. Then boil them in hot water.
2. Cool, grind them and keep aside.
3. Then boil potatoes and mash them. Mix all the ingredients (masalas) well.
4. Also mix the palak paste with the potatoes.
5. Take one slice of bread.... - 36.4136