- » Paneer Fried Rice
Paneer Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paneer fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paneer fried rice recipes.
You May Also Like!
Vegetable And Paneer Pulao
This is a simple pulao that can be made without any fuss. It is not too rich nor does it make use of too many ingredients. It is a great dish to make when you do not have much variety in your main dishes. - 0
Peas And Paneer Pulao
1 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Fry the onion slices along with bay leaves, cloves and cardamoms until brown.
4 Add in the water, rice, red chilli powder, salt, cumin powder and paneer.
5 Cook... - 47.4386
Fried Okra With Paneer
Heat the oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, add the okra and fry until cooked - about 3-5 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, remove the okra from the pan and drain on kitchen paper.
Add the panir cubes to the pan and fry in the same way.
With a slotted spoon,... - 46.0224
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 47.9046
Methi Paneer Pulao
Cut the paneer into 1" pieces and gently fry till golden and set aside.
Grind the mustard leaves fine along with the 2 fried onions.
Take a wide mouthed vessel and put in 2 tablespoons of pure ghee. Heat over a medium flame and add the ground masala. Fry... - 31.606
Paneer, Matar, Potato, Beans And Soybean Pulao
Paneer, matar, beans and soybean pulao is a rich vegetable pulao in which all the vegetables and paneer are combined with rice and spices and cooked in a deep pot or pan, with the dish best enjoyed with curd or raita. - 0
Peas And Paneer Pulao
Whisk Lhe yogurt and cream together and add the garam masala, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, black cumin seeds, crushed cardamom seeds, ginger and salt.
Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Heat the ghee or butter in a saucepan, add the cloves, bay leaves and... - 46.1638
1. In a wok, combine water, rice and salt. Mix well and bring to boil.
2. Cover wok with lid, reduce flame and simmer for 25 minutes.
3. Once cooked, remove and transfer on to a bowl. Keep aside.
4. In another wok, heat ghee. Once hot, add onion... - 47.8995