- » Paneer Corn
Paneer Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of paneer corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for paneer corn recipes.
Paneer Corn Vegetable Balls
1. Mash the boiled potatoes.
2. Grind the bread slices.
3. Mix vegetables, corn, salt, chillies and ginger paste in mashed potatoes.
4. Add grated paneer and pepper powder to the above ingredients and mix properly.
5. Form small balls.
6. Bake them. - 36.7474
Paneer Corn Rawa Waffles
1. Combine the semolina, urad dal flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, coriander, salt and approximately 1 cup of water. Mix well to get a smooth batter.
2. Add me fruit salt and mix gently.
3. Pre-heat a waffle iron.
4. Lightly grease the... - 34.8057
Paneer And Corn Patties
1. Combine and mix all ingredients for the patties in a bowl.
2. Divide the mixture equally into 30 balls. Shape into patties.
3. Place the patties on a baking tray and bake uncovered in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until well browned.
4. In between the... - 32.0417
You May Also Like!
Paneer Potato And Corn Toast
This Paneer Potato And Corn Toast is an interesting variations of the usual toasts. I bet, you will just love this Paneer Potato And Corn Toast recipe, mainly for its exotic blend of flavors! - 44.4397
Sweet Corn And Peas With Paneer
1. Chop the carrot. Deseed the red pepper and slice it.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the sweetcorn, peas, chopped carrot and pepper slices, followed by the ginger, garlic, crushed chillies and salt to taste.... - 30.9007
Paneer Bhurji (part 1) - Crumbled Cottage Cheese In Rich Gravy
All of you who like Indian cuisine must try this cottage cheese recipe. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef cuts all the vegetables, sautees the cottage cheese and shows how to make the curry. You should follow part 2 which... - 88.9616
Paneer Bhurji With Gravy - (part 2)
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the curry. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This is a easy to make and very delicious Indian dish. You can serve it with hot rice or roti. Your family and guests... - 89.7244
1. Peel onions cut into cubes or thick juliennes.
2. Slice the capsicum into cubes or thick juliennes.
3. Cut chilli into slant juliennes.
4. Cut paneer into 3X4-cm pieces.
5. Make a batter by blending together eggs and cornflour to form... - 47.5721
Chili Paneer Or Chilli Tofu - Indo Chinese
If you are fond of eating paneer then you will love this dish. The chef makes the base sauce by adding various sauces. The paneer tastes yummy after adding the spices and vegetables. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 104.749
An Indo-Chinese treat is what the chilli paneer recipe is all about. A hot and spicy side dish that would add to the taste of your entire meal. This is a real treat especially for all you veggies out there. - 46.8211