- » Pancake Without Butter
Pancake Without Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pancake without butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pancake without butter recipes.
Pancakes Stuffed With Ham
Cook 10 pancakes from salted batter.
Cut ham finely and mix well with bechamel sauce, sour cream, flavour with pepper, red paprika, and with salt, if necessary.
Fill pancakes with the stuffing, roll them up, turning in edges, then dip into eggs, dredge in... - 31.6874
1. Mix the flour, milk and egg and add a pinch of salt. Leave the batter for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare pancakes in a frying pan. Use a little ghee or butter while frying the pancakes.
3. Add salt and pepper to the vegetables and to the white sauce.
4. Grease a... - 35.0711
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make mealie pancakes? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of mealie pancakes will guide you to prepare even more flavorful mealie pancakes without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 31.1311
Healthy Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make cottage cheese pancakes? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of cottage cheese pancakes will guide you to prepare even more flavorful cottage cheese pancakes without eggs for you... - 29.1745
Apple Popover Pancake
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Pour oil into Stoneware 9-inch Pie Plate.
Using Pastry Brush, coat surface with oil.
Combine eggs, milk and melted butter in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Mix with 10-inch Whisk.
Add flour and whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into Pie... - 44.3928
Easiest Ever Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, add the flour and mix with eggs to make the batter. 2) Beat the mixture well to make a smooth batter without any... - 43.3514
Crispy Potato Pancakes
1. Beat the egg in a large bowl.
2. Using the large-hole side of a box grater, shred the potatoes in long motions, forming the lengthiest shreds possible. Quickly grate in the onion. Grate in carrot and zucchini, if desired.
3. Add the salt and sprinkle in... - 33.5848
Baked Spinach And Ricotta Pancakes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cook the onions in a knob of butter in a large pan, until soft, caramelised and dark golden.
Add the garlic and spinach and cook until the spinach is completely wilted.
Mix in the ricotta, lemon zest and half the... - 46.8628
I first tasted this Pancake at a friends place and absolutely loved it! It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree once you try this. So, make sure you dish out this Pancake and do share your feeling with us! - 37.5086
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 10 minutes without stirring.
Mix batter briefly and make a test pancake by dropping a large spoonful of batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick... - 32.6917
Pepper And Tomato Pancakes
1. For the filling, under a hot grill, place the peppers and turn around until the skin blackens and forms blisters
2. Peel the skin off and run under a stream of cold water; remove the seeds and cut into small pieces
3. In a larrge pan, heat oil and... - 46.2933
Orange And Lemon Pancake Gateau
To make the pancakes, sift the flour, salt and half the icing sugar into a bowl.
Add the eggs and half the milk with the vanilla essence.
Beat until smooth.
Gradually beat in the remaining milk.
Lightly grease an 18 cm (7 inch) frying pan and place over high... - 41.6917
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 104.652
Smoked Fish Pancakes
First, make the pancakes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg and half the milk.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually add the remaining milk and the water and beat until smooth.
Heat a little oil in a 15 to 18 cm (6 to 7... - 42.377
Shrove Tuesday Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients together into mixing bowl.
Beat eggs, butter, and buttermilk together well.
Add to dry ingredients; combine thoroughly without overmixing (small lumps may remain).
Bake on hot, lightly greased grid dle or heavy frying pan until... - 30.2469
To make the batter, sift the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre, add the eggs and a little milk and mix to a smooth thick batter.
Continue adding the milk and beat until smooth.
Use to make 8 thin pancakes in a small greased... - 36.4499
Crouton Pancake From France
1) In a frying pan, lightly brown the bread cubes in oil and butter.
2) In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese and seasonings and beat together with a fork.
3) Pour the egg mixture over the croutons, and cook covered over a very low heat for... - 40.7803
Garlic Pancakes With Ham Sauce
1) In a bowl, combine 12 tablespoons of butter and rubbed sage. Keep aside.
2) Separate the garlic cloves from the head. Without scraping the cloves hard, try removing as much of the skin off it as possible. Drop the cloves into boiling water for about... - 42.9456
Delicate Dessert Pancakes
Beat eggs with electric beater or blender until very light and frothy. Beat in salt and sugar. Combine water and cream and add alternately with the flour, a small amount at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour batter onto a hot, oiled griddle,... - 16.8728
Lemon Souffle Pancakes With Blueberry Maple Syrup
1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, and salt.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolks, buttermilk, lemon peel, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons butter.
3. In a deep bowl with a mixer on high speed, whip egg whites until they hold stiff, moist... - 36.4933
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.0969
Parsley And Chive Omelette
Place parsley, eggs, and seasonings in processor bowl.
Process with metal blade until parsley is finely chopped.
Heat butter in a 10 inch skillet.
Pour in the egg mixture.
Cook over low heat without stirring.
As eggs cook on bottom, lift edges and... - 34.2748
1. Combine potatoes, flour, seasonings, and Butter BudsÂ®. Knead by hand to blend thoroughly and divide into 12 equal parts.
2. Pat or roll each part into a 7-inch circle on a floured board.
3. Heat nonstick griddle or skillet. Cook patties over medium... - 24.5027
Add all-purpose flour and 1/4 cup buckwheat flour to activated yeast.
Mix well, cover, and let stand in a warm place for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Add remaining 1 cup buckwheat flour and mix well.
Let rise again for about 1 1/2 hours.
Beat in lukewarm milk.
Beat egg... - 47.0865
Omelette Mere Poulard
1. Separate eggs, place whites in a large bowl and the yolks in a medium bowl.
2. With electric beater at high speed, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form when the beater is slowly raised.
3. With the same beater, beat egg yolks well.
4. Beat in... - 38.3561
Crepes With Sauce Mornay
Crepes With Sauce Mornay are very popular among my friends. You will love this pancake dish for its simplicity and taste. Crepes With Sauce Mornay are my husbands favorite and I often pamper him by serving it for most weekend morns. - 47.4321
Banana Filled Crepes Flambée
Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for a fancy brunch. Very filling and delicious, the Banana Filled Crepes Flambees is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 45.7359
Bean Sprout Omelette
1. Combine the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy omelet pan. Pour in the egg mixture and immediately stir with a fork until the mixture begins to set on the bottom.
3. Continue cooking, without stirring, until the bottom is golden.... - 23.5826
Double Egg Skillet
For puff pancake, in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet heat margarine in a .400Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until melted.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl beat 3/4 cup of the egg product, 1/2 cup of the milk, the flour, and Parmesan cheese with a... - 38.915
Fried Rice With Shrimp
Fried Rice With Shrimp is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.4543
Seasoned Fried Eggs
Heat the fat in a frying pan over low heat and break in the eggs.
Tip the pan slightly so that the eggs can be basted with the fat.
(Some people prefer the eggs cooked without basting—in this case, cover immediately with a lid.) Cook the eggs for about 3... - 26.9176
1. Mix cream and milk in a chilled bowl.
2. Add sugar and water. Whip at medium speed for 1-2 minutes until it stands in soft peaks.
3. It can be made without milk by using heavy (thick) cream. Simply whip it with sugar and essence. Do not overwhip or it will... - 25.781
Chicken And Endive Galette
Chicken And Endive Galette tastes smooth. Chicken And Endive Galette tastes better with butter. The non vegetarians should try Chicken And Endive Galette. - 42.144
Cut bean curd into 1/2 inch cubes.
Drain well on paper towels.
In a small bowl, combine the bean curd, currants, and scallions.
Set aside with the shredded lettuce next to it.
Place the stewed tomatoes in a small saucepan; coarsely chop them with a wooden... - 39.165
Maple Baked Ribs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In small saucepan, melt I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spread over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in ketchup, syrup, brown sugar, vinegar and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce... - 30.8064
Beat egg whites until stiff; beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in milk or cream; add salt and pepper.
Fold the beaten egg yolks into the beaten egg whites.
Pour into sizzling butter in 8" skillet.
Turn heat to low.
Cook slowly until light... - 30.5406
Sauerbraten With Herbs And Tomato
In large bowl combine vinegar, wine, salt, onions, 1 teaspoon sugar, celery, pickling spice, carrot and 1/2 pint water.
Add roast; marinate for 2 to 3 days.
Remove meat from marinade; slice in serving pieces or leave whole.
Brown at 400 degrees for 30... - 42.3597
Beat eggs in small bowl, and stir in dry ingredients.
Add milk and next 3 ingredients.
Strain, and allow batter to stand at least 30 minutes or as long as 2 hours.
Melt 1 teaspoon butter or margarine in frying pan of 5-inch diameter; when hot, pour in about 2... - 37.9954
Sauerbrateim is an irresistible mouth-watering main course meal recipe. Try this easy to prepare Sauerbrateim, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.3289