- » Pancake Square
Pancake Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pancake square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pancake square recipes.
Oven-baked Sausage Pancakes
Pour prepared pancake batter into well greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Arrange sausages in batter.
Bake at 450Â° F for 12 to 15 minutes.
Cut in squares to serve.
(For larger amounts, double the pancake batter, use a 12 x 17-inch pan; bake at the same... - 24.1039
Meat And Spinach Filled Pancake Rolls
Prepare pancakes and cut into 2 1/2 inch squares; keep warm.
Cook onion in heated olive oil in a skillet about 3 minutes.
Add ground meat and cook until lightly browned.
Mix spinach with meat mixture; force mixture through medium blade of food chopper.
Mix... - 42.5653
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Place milk, egg, cottage cheese, butter or margarine, and orange peel in blender container.
Blend till mixture is smooth and orange peel is finely chopped.
Add pancake mix to blender container.
Blend just till pancake mix is moistened.
Bake on lightly greased... - 46.3559
Butter an ovenproof dish.
Place one pancake in the bottom, and spread with apricotjam.
Cover with another pancake, spread with some of the grated chocolate, and baste with a little melted butter.
Add a third pancake, and spread with walnuts mixed with a... - 45.5763
German Pancakes With Almond And Raisin
Kaiserschmarren is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 37.821
1) To make the pancakes, in a bowl, mix together the sugar and eggs.
2) In a separate bowl, mix together the milk and flour.
3) Slowly incorporate the first mixture into the second, adding more milk as required.
4) Add the oil, vanilla extract and salt... - 92.6882
Sour Kimchi Pancake
Are you in love with pancakes? Then you surely try kimchi pancake, which is made from eggs, flour, kimchi and little but of seasoning. The chef tells how you can make these pancakes within no time. - 108.056
Corn And Pepper Pancakes
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose, and let steam for about 5 minutes in the refrigerator. Working over a... - 33.6097
Apple And Hazelnut Crepes Flambée
For crepes: Combine eggs, milk, water, sugar, Calvados and melted butter in large bowl of electric mixer and blend well at medium speed.
Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
Let stand about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter in 6-inch crepe pan or skillet... - 44.5225
1. Stand measuring cup of butter in boiling water and let the butter melt. Pour off the melted yellow fat, discarding the milky liquid that settles at the bottom.
2. In a six-cup bowl, using a rotary beater, beat until smooth the eggs, flour, milk, sugar and... - 40.8628
1. Sift flour, sugar and salt together and set aside.
2. Blend eggs and milk together.
3. Gradually add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients, stirring until well blended. Set aside about 1 hr.
4. Grease well an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-in. baking dish.
5. Dice bacon... - 31.6175
Onion And Bacon Pancakes
This Onion And Bacon Pancakes recipe is an all time hit. The combination of onion and bacon gives these pancakes a delectable taste. Make these Onion And Bacon Pancakes for breakfast or for a light brunch and i bet, you will bag a lot of appreciation. - 46.384
Fudge Nut Pancakes
Fudge Nut Pancakes are so simple yet delicious mini meal. They make a very healthy breakfast. Kids will love this breakfast and so will you. Here is a quick and delicious recipe from us for the fudge nut pancake. - 48.5715
Ratalu And Potato Pancake
Wash, peel and cut ratalu in big slices.
Cook the pieces in salted boiling water till tender.
Drain and mash ratalu.
Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
Add salt and pepper to both ratalu and potatoes.
Mash peas slightly.
Heat one tablespoon oil and fry a pinch of... - 41.3476
Remove crusts from bread, and cut each slice into half inch squares.
In a bowl, combine bread, cornflour, two tablespoon cheese, chilli sauce, salt, pepper and milk and keep aside for half an hour, stirring once or twice.
When ready to make pancakes, add... - 37.6957
Fudge Nut Pancakes
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F and the griddle to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and add butter and chocolate in it. Place over low heat and cook until both ingredients melt.
3) Allow the mixture to cool.
4) In a large bowl,... - 47.7835
French Baked Pancake
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add in the eggs and mix well
3) Tip in the flour and baking powder alternating with milk and mix well after each addition
4) Pour half the batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish
5)... - 46.5235
Cherry Topped Cheese Blintzes
Beat together egg, cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon till nearly smooth.
Spoon some cheese mixture in center of unbrowned side of a crepe.
Fold two opposite edges of crepe to overlap atop filling.
Fold in remaining edges, forming a square packet;... - 34.3512
Jonnycake is a flour and cornmeal cake or pancake prepared with eggs and sugar. Oven baked, this simple and easy to prepare dish can be served for breakfast or supper with toppings of choice. - 37.2493
Phoenix Roll is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 46.2833
Golden Peach Dumplings
Heat oven to 425 degrees.
Sift flour and salt into mixing bowl.
Add shortening and cut in coarsely with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add cheese and mix lightly with a fork.
Add water, a tablespoonful at a time, mixing lightly with a fork after each addition... - 41.3151
Cut shortening into oats, flour, baking soda and salt until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until mixture forms a stiff dough.
Roll until 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut into 2 1/2-inch rounds or squares.
Place... - 28.5136
Griddle Cakes With Strawberry Orange Sauce
Place strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice and lemon zest in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Using Pastry Blender, mash berries.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, beat eggs and cottage cheese with 10-inch Whisk until well mixed, leaving cottage cheese slightly... - 42.6946
Cream Cheese Blintzes
1. Prepare very thin pancakes, and brown them only on one side.
2. In a container of food processor, add creamed cottage cheese, lemon rind, egg yolks, vanilla, sugar, salt and cinnamon and blend by running the STIR blade for about 20 -30 seconds.
3.... - 45.9502
In small bowl, toss raisins with rum; set aside 1 hour.
In large bowl, whisk together egg yolks and milk.
Gradually whisk in 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the salt and flour to make a smooth batter.
In small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Fold egg... - 38.2743
Crepes With Veal
Crepes With Veal is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Crepes With Veal is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 44.2283
1. In small bowl of electric mixer, combine flour, cinnamon, milk and water, mixing at medium speed until smooth.
2. Let it stand 30 minutes.
3. For each blintz, into hot, lightly greased 6-inch skillet or crepe pan pour 3 tablespoons batter.
4. Let it... - 45.0052
1. In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat milk with flour and salt until smooth. Add eggs; beat until well combined.
2. Slowly heat a 5 1/2-inch skillet until a little water sizzles when dropped on it. Brush pan Ughtly with salad oil. Pour about 1 1/2... - 30.7134
Chicken Aloha Crepes
1 In a large bowl, combine chicken or turkey, pineapple, macadamia nuts, celery, green onion and celery salt.
2 In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, white wine and mustard.
3 Reserve about 1/3 cup of yogurt mixture.
4 Fold remaining... - 46.9898
Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts And Lettuce
Yummy Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts is an exquisite and well flavored chicken preparation that you wouldn't wanna miss! This delicious dish is the stuff meant for kings!! You really need to try this wonderful recipe for Stewed Chicken With Chestnuts. - 45.5601
1) In a large bowl, sift flour and salt together.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and water.
3) Beat in flour with it.
4) Alternately, using a blender machine blend all ingredients and process the mixture until smooth.
5) Heat a hot plate over... - 47.5374
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 113.332