- » Pancake Scones
Pancake Scones Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pancake Scones recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pancake Scones recipes.
Savory Drop Scones Or Pancakes
1. Into a large basin, sieve the flour, salt, cream of tarter and soda.
2. Mix in the chopped onion.
3. Add the egg and milk into the dry ingredients.
4. Using a wooden spoon, bind ingredients into a smooth and thick batter.
5. Heat a... - 45.0084
Drop Scones are super delicious snack that you simply shouldn't miss. I served it last week at tea time and everyone loved it. Try this Drop Scones recipe and you will understand why. - 42.1042
You May Also Like!
Quick Buttermilk Scone
Scald the buttermilk and pour into a large beater bowl.
Milk will naturally curdle.
Add soda and cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast and sugar in lukewarm water for about 10 minutes and add to the buttermilk.
Beat in half of the mix with an electric beater.
When... - 36.9744
Scotch Cream Scones
Scotch cream scones are almost like the pancakes but little smaller and thicker. These are mostly served warm as snacks. The cream scones are light, crispy and buttery fluffy rounds just right to accompany tea. - 50.0592
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl and add the sugar.
Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs and syrup.
Using a wooden spoon, beat the eggs and syrup, gradually drawing in the flour and adding the milk by degrees.
When the batter has the... - 37.4795
Williamsburg Peppered Cornmeal Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, black pepper, salt, and baking soda.
With pastry blender or two knives used scissor fashion, cut in margarine or butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In cup, mix... - 44.0628
Here is a wonderful Scones recipe that you can use to make yumy addictive home made Scones! Enjoy! - 29.6218
Drop Sconesor Scotch Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients, add sugar. Mix to a smooth batter with beaten egg and milk, add melted butter.
Heat and grease pan, drop batter by dessertspoonfuls on to pan, cook until bubbly on top, light brown underneath.
Turn, cook other side.
For variety add 2... - 28.2251
Pretty Pecan-cranberry Butter
This light and fluffy butter tastes delicious on waffles, scones, muffins, pancakes and toast! Fill a little Mason jar with this yummy butter, add a festive spreader and it makes a sweet gift-from-the-kitchen, too! - 0
Minced Seville Marmalade
1. Wash the fruit well and remove stalks.
2. Halve each orange. Squeeze out the pips and collect in a muslin cloth. Tie the muslin with a long string.
3. Halve the lemon, squeeze and collect juice.
4. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the lemon... - 39.7427
Potted Raspberry Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F / 110°C/ Gas ¼
2. Cut waxed tissue circles, to fit the rim on the jars.
3. In a mixing bowl, add sugar.
4. In another bowl, add raspberries.
5. Place both the bowls in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.... - 36.239
Rhubarb And Orange Jam
1. Wash the rhubarb in a colander. On a fruit board, trim and cut inch pieces.
2. In a large sauce pan or preserving pan, combine the rhubarb with sugar.
3. Grate the lemon and orange rind into the pan and cut and squeeze lemon and orange... - 40.0544