- » Pancake Sauce
Pancake Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pancake sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pancake sauce recipes.
Orange Pancakes With Orange Sauce
Stir the dry ingredients together in the order given.
In a separate bowl combine the egg, honey, milk, orange juice, and oil.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry-don't stir too much, just enough to moisten the dry ingredients well.
Make four large... - 39.34
Rolled Pancakes With Orange Sauce
Combine the undiluted orange juice concentrate with maple syrup in a saucepan and heat until warm, if desired.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl until lemon-colored.
Stir in the salt, flour and cottage cheese, then fold... - 36.8182
Pancakes With Orange Sauce
Combine flours, baking powder, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Combine milk, honey, and oil; add to dry ingredients.
Stir just till moistened.
Fold in egg whites.
Spray a cold griddle with nonstick spray coating.
For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot... - 35.8783
You May Also Like!
Lemon Soufflé Pancakes With Blueberry Sauce
Lemon Soufflé Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce sounds like a scrumptious dish. Chef is showing a detailed recipe giving extract measurements of each and every ingredient that goes into making the dish. So, if you have got some fresh blueberries, do make sure... - 103.322
Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Pancakes
In saucepan, cook mushrooms and onion in butter until onion is tender.
Place a slice of ham and 2 teaspoons mushroom mixture on each pancake; roll.
Keep warm in oven.
Mean while, combine soup, sour cream, and water.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 32.797
Potato Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sauce and batter).
2) Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) On a hot griddle, make all the pancakes.
4) On each pancake, spread the mixture and roll up.
5) On a fireproof dish, place the... - 45.558
Potato Pancakes With Apple Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook apple slices with apple juice, on low heat for about 10 to 20 minutes or until apple turn tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
2. Using a blender, blend the mixture to a smooth mixture.
3. Stir cinnamon into the... - 45.5665
Crispy Salmon And Potato Latkes With Homemade Apple Sauce
All you home-cooks out there, why don’t you create magic in the kitchen, using everyday ingredients? In recognition of Hanukkah, which is just around the corner, makes the most delicious recipe for crispy, golden potato and salmon pancakes, with a homemade... - 93.971
Sweet Pancakes With Citrus Sauce
Finely grate the rind from 1 orange.
Melt 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter.
Put the flour, orange rind, melted butter, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, the milk and the egg yolks in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until they... - 47.1613
Cranberry Sauce For Pancake
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, salt and white wine.
2) Cook over medium heat until a liquid mixture is formed. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 more minutes.
3) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch... - 39.0001
Creamed Chicken With Almonds Over Pancakes
1) In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in the chopped celery and saute till it becomes tender.
2) To the celery, add condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup along with the milk.
3) Next, add in the cooked chicken , diced pimientos and toasted... - 38.5573
Apple Pancake Sauce
1. In a blender, tip in all the ingredients and process the blender on medium heat until completely smooth. Thin down the mixture if required with a little apple juice.
2. Season to taste
3. Serve at room temperature over whole wheat pancakes. - 24.8861
Pancake Sauce Recipes By Category