- » Pancake Ready Mix
Pancake Ready Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pancake ready mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pancake ready mix recipes.
Mix all ingredients together.
Carry in a tightly closed half-gallon container.
When ready to use, add 2 cups water, 2 eggs, and 2 tablespoons unrefined oil to each 2 1/3 cups of the dry mix.
If you don't carry eggs, increase the amount of oil to 3 or 4... - 24.2049
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
Whole Wheat Pancake Mix For An Army
This Whole Wheat Pancake Mix For An Army is great to eat. The Whole Wheat Pancake Mix For An Army recipe I have furnished below is more than delicious. Get your hands on it soon! - 32.4774
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes are quick and easy to make. This serves as a good weekend breakfast. Your family is sure to enjoy it. - 112.941
Sift flour, measure, then sift again with the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar and salt.
Beat eggs until blended; add dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
Gradually add the milk and the 2 tablespoons brandy; beat until smooth.
Heat a 7-inch frying pan and... - 42.3192
Dissolve yeast in 1 quart hot water.
Add flour slowly, mix well.
Cover and let set for 24 hours.
When ready to use add: 1/3 cup hot water, eggs, baking soda, molasses & salt, mix well.
Let stand for 25-30 minutes, then cook. - 32.5251
1) Make the pancake batter by adding grated orange rind with the egg and allow to stand for
2) Add the almond when you are ready to fry the pancakes.
3) For the filling: Slice the apples thick.
4) In a saucepan, add apples, lemon and orange... - 46.2876
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 48.6253
Layered Ham Pancakes
Mix the yolk of the six eggs, the cream and the melted butter into a pancake batter.
Salt it a little and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
From this batter fry six pancakes, which should not exceed finger thickness.
Cook the pancakes one after the other,... - 35.5343
Dollar Nut Pancakes
These Dollar Nut Pancakes are unique! Just try out these Dollar Nut Pancakes and let me know how you've enjoyed them ! - 33.7888
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes Crepes
1) Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
2) Add egg, salad oil and milk to make a thin batter.
3) In a 17.5 cm (7 in.) frying-pan heat oil.
4) Drop at the center of the pan 2 tablespoonsful of batter into and tilt to spread it all around.
5) Turn the... - 47.9324
Potato Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (except sauce and batter).
2) Beat well to mix thoroughly.
3) On a hot griddle, make all the pancakes.
4) On each pancake, spread the mixture and roll up.
5) On a fireproof dish, place the... - 45.558
Vegan Blueberry Pancakes
Looking for the perfect breakfast pancake recipe? Well, here's a recipe that will have you craving for more. Check out the Sexy Vegan as he dishes out a yummy blueberry pancake recipe that anyone can make. Because it is that simple. - 108.509
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light and fluffy with a tiny bit of tang imparted by creamy buttermilk, these are perfect for lazy, jammie-clad breakfasts...perfect with a honeyed mess of thick maple syrup or dotted with fresh blueberries or melting chocolate bits. - 113.704
Mashed Potato Pancakes With Fried Eggs
1. Pare and dice the potatoes and place in a saucepan. Cover the potatoes with water and add salt.
2. Boil the potatoes on a medium flame until they are fork tender.
3. Drain in a colander and allow the potatoes to rest for 20 minutes or... - 47.7239
Potato pancakes are the perfect recipe for leftover mashed potatoes especially for Thanksgiving Day leftovers. - 0
Banana Pecan Pancakes Recipe With Homemade Syrup
For all pancake lovers, this video shows how to prepare the most amazing home cooked banana pancakes with pecan. It is a wonderful blend of banana and pecan that adds wonder to normal pancakes, making it a flavorful breakfast. This is definitely an easy... - 119.561
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
If you are wondering what to make for dessert this weekend, opt for the sinfully sweet cinnamon roll pancakes. It's so rich and spicy sweet that you would want to stop in your tracks and take a second helping. And the good news is that it's extremely... - 128.528
Apple Oven Pancake
1. Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2. Take a saucepan, add apples followed by raisins, salt and spices and mix thoroughly. Keep aside the mixture till used.
3. Follow the instructions outlined on the package for preparing ½ cup of... - 40.8534
Butternut Squash Pancake And Zucchini Pancake
Maangchi makes some quick and easy pancakes with butternut squash and zucchini. Both the recipes are vegan but everyone can try for they are delicious and full of veggies. Definitely both thumbs up to start a busy day with something as healthy as these... - 125.994
Masala Pancakes / Indian Savory Pancakes (besan Puda)
Demonstrating how to make Indian style savory pancakes using Gram Flour (i.e. chickpea flour), also called Besan. These Masala Pancakes are stuffed using potatoes and the batter is made using simple Indian spices and grated carrot (shredded Radish/mooli) is... - 0
1) Make the pancake batter, adding cream with the butter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Jst before you are ready to fry the pancakes, mix in the rum and macaroon crumbs.
3) Slice the bananas in thick and slanting and quarter the pineapple... - 47.2332
Egg And Cheese Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, combine eggs and vegetables.
2) Mix them well and season carefully according to taste.
3) On a hot griddle, pour 1-2 tablespoons pancake batter and make the pancakes.
4) Put little filling on each pancake and roll... - 37.1315
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup,mix together eggs, oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3)To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt to work bowl.
4) Blend until... - 45.3181
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Whole Wheat Hazelnut Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add 1/2 cup wheat flour and hazelnuts.
4) Blend until nuts are ground to a consistency of... - 49.1272
Selma's Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade), add eggs and blend until fluffy and a foamy mixture forms for about 5-6 seconds.
2) Now add the cottage cheese and blend until smooth, 4-5 seconds.
3) Switch off the machine and add... - 47.5115
Dessert Pancakes With Fruit
These Dessert Pancakes with Fruit are so very different! The sour cream and thawed fruit on these pancakes are a seduction! Try out these Dessert Pancakes with Fruit and tell me how you've liked them! - 39.8658
1) Attach a shredding disc to the work bowl of a food processor and shred zucchini in it after cutting it into lengths to fit feed tube horizontally.
2) Shred onion after cutting it to fit feed tube and then transfer to mixing bowl.
3)... - 41.0884
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Thoroughly wash the pumpkin and cut this in half along the width.
3) In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, place the pumpkin halves with cut side down.
4) Place the pan inside the oven and bake for 45... - 49.9098
Ihop Pumpkin Pancakes
These pancakes are made with flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, buttermilk, and so much more. These are topped with powder sugar and whipped cream. - 0
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Yukon Gold Potato Pancakes With Sausage
To make the topping: In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, chives or scallions, and hot-pepper sauce (if using).
Chill until ready to serve.
To make the pancakes and sausage: Cook the sausage according to package directions.
Meanwhile, using a grater or... - 45.5456
Sift flour and salt into bowl.
Break in eggs.
Add milk and mix all together with egg beater until batter is smooth and free of lumps.
Add ham and vegetables.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 9-inch skillet.
Pour in one fourth batter, to cover bottom.
When pancake... - 40.5135
1) Wash the potatoes and shred on a fine shredder.
2) Add ascorbic acid to the shredded potatoes.
3) Take eggs and blend with onion.
4) Take flour, salt, pepper and baking powder in a bowl and mix them.
5) Add the potato mixture and... - 46.8161
Delicate Herbed Potato Pancakes
GETTING G READY
1. In a bowl, grate potatoes coarsely.
2. Quickly add chives, tarragon, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, take 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil.
4. Heat over medium-high until the oil and butter is quite... - 44.3938
Apple Rice Pancakes
1) Place an electric griddle at a temperature of 375°F or heat a regular griddle until drops of cold water bounce on the surface.
2) Take a bowl and combine egg, yogurt, milk and oil in it.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients until large... - 46.022
Classic Potato Pancakes
1. In a large bowl of cold water, grate potatoes using a coarse grater.
2. Soak for 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile in a bowl, blend egg and flour into a smooth batter.
4. Add onions, baking powder and salt. Stir to mix well.
5. Drain... - 43.711
Grandma Joie's Potato Pancakes
1) Using a food processor grate onion.
2) Grate the potato in same manner.
3) Alternately, coarsely grate onion and potato with a hand-held four-sided grater.
4) In a large bowl mix onion and potato.
5) Sprinkle salt and freshly ground... - 40.1124
1) Pare the potatoes and shred them. (potatoes should be at least 3 cups)
2) If potatoes are shred ahead of cooking them they should be kept in cold water until used. Drain them on kitchen towel before adding to make pancake.
3) In a... - 45.8415
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1. In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl, beat eggs, milk and oil well.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until a smooth batter is formed.
4. In a greased or non-stick pan, add 1/4 cup batter and... - 42.6338
1) Peel and grate potatoes.
2) Peel and grate onion.
3) In a bowl beat milk and egg together.
4) In a bowl mix egg mixture, potatoes, onion, wheat germ, flour, and seasoning together.
5) In a heavy skillet heat shallow fat and drop... - 46.2358
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 0
Potato Pancakes With Smoked Salmon Caviar And Dill Cream
1. In a small bowl, fold together the creme fratche, dill and lemon juice. Season the cream with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with the chives. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. In a food processor or on a box grater, coarsely shred the potatoes and... - 35.1591
Potato Pancakes With Apple Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook apple slices with apple juice, on low heat for about 10 to 20 minutes or until apple turn tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
2. Using a blender, blend the mixture to a smooth mixture.
3. Stir cinnamon into the... - 45.5665
Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
2. Line a large baking sheet with paper towels and place it in the middle of the oven.
3. Into a deep mixing bowl, rub the cottage cheese through a fine sieve with the back of a spoon.
4.... - 43.1251
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Qat Berry Pancakes With Vanilla Ricotta Cream
To make the orange sauce: Place the cornstarch in a cup.
Add 2 tablespoons of the orange juice and stir until smooth.
Place the remaining orange juice in a small saucepan.
Add the lime juice and sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute,... - 45.1462
Easiest Ever Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, add the flour and mix with eggs to make the batter. 2) Beat the mixture well to make a smooth batter without any... - 44.3864
Tuna Stuffed Pancakes
1) Make the tuna flakes.
2) In a bowl prepare the pancake mixture by mixing the flour and salt, make the well in the centre and place the egg and... - 45.9979
Japanese Hot Cake
The expression "flat as a pancake" is unjust. These Japanese pancakes are lofty and proud. These Japanese hotto keh-ki (hot cake) are clinically cylindrical and fat as fat can be. Watch the video to learn how to make gorgeous and fluffy Hot Cakes. Not... - 103.422
Healthy Wheat And Blueberry Pancakes
Blueberry pancakes can be made at home with very little effort and time. The result is soft and fluffy pancakes that are better and healthier than store bought mixes. Healthy pancakes are low in fat and calories and full of the goodness of fresh fruits and... - 0
Ham And Mushroom Stuffed Pancakes
1) Using 1 cup of pancake mix, prepare the pancakes as per the package directions. Set aside.
2) Preheat the oven at moderate temperature.
3) In a saucepan, saute the butter. Saute the mushrooms and onions till they become tender.
4) Lay... - 44.1539
Quick Hawaiian Pancakes
1) Drain juice from pineapple reserving for later use.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat a mixture of juice and maple syrup.
3) Cook the pancakes according to package directions.
4) Cover the top of each pancake with pineapple... - 36.8449
Whole Wheat Soy Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, vanilla extract and milk and
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, soy flour, brown sugar, baking powder... - 46.4185
1) In a measuring cup, fold together eggs, oil, honey and milk.
2) Put aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor add rolled oats.
4) Blend until oats take the form of a coarse meal.
5) Now add flour, baking powder and salt and pulse... - 46.7982
Saturday Chefs - Veggie Pancakes
1. Line a platter with paper towel and set it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, squash, pepper, shallot, egg, flour, and salt. Mix well.
3. Place a large skillet over medium-medium high flame. Drop butter and olive oil... - 0
These pancakes use the unusual combination of buckwheat flour and rice flour. So it is a little crispy and fluffy. The addition of lemon juice makes it a mildly sweet sour in taste. It is a simple and easy recipe that can be made in a jiffy. - 0
How To Make Pancakes With Bacon And Maple Syrup
Looking for an easy breakfast to make in 20 minutes, then check this out. Pancakes is one of the most common things made for breakfast. The chef shows a simple recipe and I'm sure your family will enjoy their pancake breakfast. - 116.489
In this recipe protein rich oats are used. This pancake is very easy to make. Add any nuts or dry fruits to it to enhance the flavors and texture. - 0
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.1473
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.9421
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 104.524
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.3537
Easy Oven Pancakes
1.Preheat overn to 400 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together butter milk, baking mix, low fat yogurt, apricot to peach nectar, orange peels and poppy seeds. Stir well.
3.Take a non stick baking sheet and spray it with nonstick... - 40.1129
1) Mix together oats and milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Beat in eggs and shortening to oat mixture and mix well.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Add this to oat mixture and stir just until mixed well.
5) Heat a griddle... - 46.0406
Solar Cooked Mini Pancake With Chocolate Chips
1. Assemble a mini solar cooker with a reflector made from cardboard and foil, a 1/2 cup glass prep bowl for the base and another for the cover. A small tin pan painted black on the outside as in a toy bake pan or a the lid of a giant cookie box... - 88.5608
Smokie Links 'n' Rice Pancakes
Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes has a defining taste. The eggs and sausages gives the Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes a lip smacking taste. - 41.2109
Pancakes With Lemon
1) In a mixing basin, sift together the flour and salt and hollow out the centre.
2) Add the egg, egg yolk and half the milk.
3) Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients, and slowly scrap the flour from around the sides of the bowl.
4)... - 44.8792
Whole Grain Strawberry Pancakes
1. In a n 1 -quart saucepan, prepare the sauce by mixing together 3 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch.
2. Add orange juice to the mix and the raspberries and cook over a medium heat till the mixture thickens and boils
3. Boil for a minute... - 49.7014
Ihop Buttermilk Pancakes
You can make IHOP buttermilk pancakes just like they do, it is easy to do! We are proud of this long awaited creation. Enjoy these famous pancakes at home! You can make a plateful of the IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes for you and your family. IHOP Buttermilk... - 111.737
1) Preheat oven to 200Â°F before warming.
2) In a small bowl, whisk eggs lightly with the milk.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and mix this beaten egg mixture with the club soda in it.
4) Mix in flour and sugar using a wooden spoon and... - 47.6855
Red Bean Pancakes
1) Mix water, custard, egg, to make batter with thin consistency.
2) In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and also cover the sides of wok with oil.
3) Add about 1/4 cup of the batter to make a thin pancake.
4) Cook until the top of the... - 42.6752
Freezer Oatmeal Pancakes
1 In a deep bowl, put the oats and mix in milk.
2 Allow to stand for about 30 minutes until the milk is almost absorbed.
3 Beat eggs into the oat mixture.
4 Sprinkle the flour mixture on top, add in the melted butter and mix... - 45.5585
1. Preheat grill to 400Â° F.
2. Grease grill with butter.
3. Using a rotary beater, beat eggs.
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt to mix well.
5. In a saucepan, heat butter, sugar and milk until butter melts.
6. Add the milk mixture... - 44.5094
1. In a medium mixing bowl, cream cheese.
2. Add egg and beat until well blended.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until the ingredients come together.
4. In a non stick frying pan, pour 1/4th cup batter and cook until the bottom... - 46.2117
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
2. Blend the egg into this.
3. Next, add the corn and mix well.
4. Take a skillet or griddle, spray with PAM and place it on heat.
5. With a tablespoon,... - 47.7571
Oven Baked Potato Pancakes
1) Set the oven temperature to 400Â°F before baking.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together mashed potato, milk, flour, and margarine in it.
3) Beat the mixture at low speed using an electric mixer until well blended.
4) Raise the speed... - 39.3141
Korean Pollock Fish Pancakes
Maangchi has yet another delicious pancake recipe using frozen pollock. She makes Korean Pollock Fish Pancake with great ease and simplicity but the pancake looks absolutely mouth-watering or rather irresistible. Those who want lavish breakfast for stomach... - 134.853
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Sweet potato pancakes are a great variation of regular ones. They get their sweetness from the potato and are fluffy and moist. They are also quite easy to make. - 122.766
Baked Spinach And Ricotta Pancakes
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cook the onions in a knob of butter in a large pan, until soft, caramelised and dark golden.
Add the garlic and spinach and cook until the spinach is completely wilted.
Mix in the ricotta, lemon zest and half the... - 47.3359
1) Preheat a 6 inch skillet to moderate temperature.
2) Take a saucepan and place it over low heat. Melt butter in it.
3) Add flour and sugar and blend well.
4) Slowly, add milk and cook until the mixture thickens.
5) Now, remove the... - 41.5031
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes With Buttercream Glaze
Make this simple but delicious cake for friends and family in ten minutes. It’s a fun alternative to a difficult birthday cake too and can be completed in twenty minutes. The pancakes can be made at home and then assembled in ten minutes to make the perfect... - 116.457
Raisin Oat Bran Pancakes
1.Take a non stick griddle and oil it using a vegetable spray.
2.Preheat the griddle.
3.Take a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, oat, bran, sugar and baking soda.
4.Stir in egg substitute or beaten egg whites, buttermilk, oil and vanilla... - 47.4407
1) Cut the broccoli heads and separate the florets. Halve the large ones to keep all of them of the same size.
2) The florets should measure to about 3 cups.
3) Remove the stalks and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium saucepan boil... - 50.0418
Chicken And Mushroom Pancakes
1. For the filling chop the livers and mushrooms.
2. To make the pancake batter:
3. Into a bowl sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
4. Into the well add the egg and a little of the milk and beat, adding extra milk to make a... - 46.8174
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature 425Â°.
2) Into two 9-inch round cake pans, add 2 tablespoons of butter and heat for very less time in the oven.
3) Now spread the melted butter evenly over the bottom of the pans and put... - 45.8377
Rich American Pancakes
Love pancakes but do not know how to make the perfect stack at home? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn to cook the perfect rich pancakes, a yummy treat that everyone loves. Serve them for breakfast with butter, honey or maple syrup and your... - 124.555
Butternut Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup
If you want to begin your day with a good bite, here is a recipe you will love! Butternut Squash Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup is a delicious dish that can go well as a breakfast, side dish or even a light dinner. All you need to have is time on your hands... - 147.862
1) Poach apricots in the prepared sugar syrup.
2) For the pancake batter: In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
3) Add the egg and egg yolk and slowly stir in half the amount of milk. Mix well.
4) Add half the oil or butter, and then whisk in... - 46.9906
Coffee Apple Pancake
Coffee apple pancakes make your breakfast interesting. The tarty apples and coffee together combine to give a unique taste. You will like the taste and sauce. Try making it healthy with some cereals in the batter. - 49.9306
Ham Pancake Shortcakes
1. Slice luncheon meat into 1/4-inch-thick and 2 inch long strips.
2. Heat a skillet, and sauté the meat strips until well browned.
3. Add beans and onion and sauté a few minutes more.
4. Stir in water and bring to a boiling
5. Cover... - 41.7528
Fried Ham And Potato Cakes
These Fried Ham and Potato Cake make an awesome snack! Not really cakes, but pan cakes, the Fried Potato and Ham Cakes are easy to prepare too! Make this dish and let me know about it! - 34.5905
Moroccan Orange Flavored Baghrir
This is an outstanding video that shows an easy way to make orange flavored variant of baghrir and a few important tips to make perfect baghrir. Try out this delicious variant of baghrir with fresh oranges and surely be amazed with it's awesome flavor! - 131.963
Creamed Chicken With Pancake Omelette
1. Mix flour to heated butter and add to lukewarm or cool broth and cream. Stirring continuously, cook, till sauce turns thick and smooth.
2. Stir in salt, accent, cayenne, parsley and chicken. Allow to stand at the minimum heat to remain... - 47.3096
Chinese Shrimp Pancakes
1) Prepare the pancakes using 1 cup of store-bought pancake mix. Follow the package directions. Once prepared, keep the pancakes aside.
2) Preheat the oven at moderate temperature.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter. Saute the water chestnuts... - 45.4587