- » Pan Tomato
Pan Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan tomato recipes.
Pan Fried Cod With Tomato Salad
Aparna is cooking a meal in just few minutes. Pan Fried Cod served with Tomato Salad is a complete meal with a piece of fish for protein and a low fat salad on the side. She shows us how to put up the dish in just a jiffy. A must make meal after a long day at... - 118.095
Pan Seared Shrimp And Scallop Fettucini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
1. In a food processor, add lemon juice, basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil and salt and pepper and puree until combined.
2. The pesto should be very thick with a slight run of olive oil. Once done, set aside.
3. Next,... - 109.986
Pan Seared Cod Fillets With Creole Tomato Cream
1. Place cod fillet on a tray, and season it with Cajuns choice seasoning. Spread evenly to coat well on both sides.
2. Place a stainless skillet over medium high heat for about 2 minutes. Pour olive oil and swirl to spread all around.... - 109.972
Pan Fried Tilapia With Fresh Tomato And Olive Salsa
Fish lovers, here is a brand new recipe for you guys- Pan Fried Tilapia with Fresh Tomato and Olive Salsa. It's a complete meal in a plate. This video demonstrates the details of preparing this gourmet style meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. It is a... - 100.671
Pan Fried Dill Tomatoes
Combine cucumber and vinegar; set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine water and egg whites, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Dredge tomato slices in breadcrumb mixture, and dip in egg white mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture... - 45.6351
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 45.1598
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 44.9694
Pan Fried Chicken With Tomato Bacon Sauce
Add bacon, onion and garlic to frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste, dried herbs and sugar.
Crush tomatoes with potato masher or fork.
Bring to boil, reduce heat,... - 44.9327
Pan-broiled Tomato Halves
1) Cut out stem end of tomatoes; cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
2) Combine seasoned salt, pepper, and sugar; mix well.
3) Sprinkle evenly over cut sides of tomatoes.
4) In a large skillet, heat butter and saute tomato halves, cut sides... - 44.6609
Pan Braised Peppers With Tomato
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onions for about 5 minutes until golden.
Add the peppers and cook gently for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the tomatoes.
Crush the coriander seeds and peppercorns.
Use a pestle and mortar if you have one, otherwise... - 35.1433
Pan Con Tomate
1) Apply each slice of bread with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
2) Using the cut side of a garlic clove half, rub each slice and then continue to rub with the cut side of a tomato half, pressing the juices and pulp over the surface.
3) Season with... - 33.4886
Sift together the flour and salt and rub in the fat. Add enough water to mix to a soft dough. Knead the dough gently. Divide in two and roll or press out half to fit a 25 cm (10 inch) diameter frying pan.
Heat half the oil in the frying pan and fry the dough... - 31.8595
Pan Roasted Salmon With Tomato Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. In a bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, capers, vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet, skin... - 30.0159
Pan Roasted Salmon With Quick Tomato Herb Sauce
1. In a bowl combine tomatoes, basil, parsley, vinegar and half of the oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Season fillets with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat; place fillets skin-side down... - 26.4093
Pan Tomato Recipes By Category