- » Pan Sweet Sour Chicken Rice
Pan Sweet Sour Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan sweet sour chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan sweet sour chicken rice recipes.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over chicken.
Close... - 44.8648
Sweet And Sour Fish With Pineapple Fried Rice
1. Combine the batter ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside.
2. Place a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Dip the fish pieces into the batter, letting the excess... - 33.888
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and drop chicken pieces in it. Cook until lightly brown.
2. Add green and red pepper in pan.
3. Season with salt, and cayenne pepper. Cook until done.
4. Turn the heat to low and add vinegar, sugar, and ketchup in it.... - 81.4202
Sweet And Sour Sauce For Chicken
If you swear by the popular Sweet and sour chicken dish that you find in restaurants, you are going to love this dish as well! There are many versions of this recipe as it is made in Asia, America and Europe. The most popular version is the Chinese one, which... - 77.56
Sweet And Sour Chicken Livers
This Sweet and Sour Chicken Livers is the most mouthwatering chicken liver dishes that you can ever expect to taste ! Try out these juicy chicken liver and pineapple pieces in gravy with a bowl of rice for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your... - 45.0811
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Wash and dry the chicken.
Disjoint and chop into 2 inch pieces with a heavy cleaver.
Combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, stock, garlic, gingerroot, brown sugar and vinegar.
Marinate the chicken in this mixture for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove the... - 41.6652
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a plastic bag. A few pieces at a time, dip chicken in beaten egg whites, then shake in cornstarch-filled bag to coat.
2. In a wok or large frying pan, heat 1/4 cup of oil and stir-fry chicken over medium-high heat... - 30.9481
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Almonds
If you were looking for a filling and delicious chicken dish, then you are lucky. The Sweet And Sour Chicken is simply one of the best dishes I have ever tasted. Try this Sweet And Sour Chicken recipe for yourself. - 41.3898
Sweet And Sour Chicken Balls
1. In medium mixing bowl, mix together egg, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Add ground chicken and 2 tablespoons of the flour.
3. On a wax paper, sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons flour.
4. Drop chicken mixture onto the floured wax paper.
5. Roll in... - 45.5126
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.6407
Sweet And Sour Chicken With Vegetables
1. Line a broiler pan or a broiler with double folded aluminium foil and heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl mix 1 teaspoon soy sauce and sesame oil and with a brush apply on both sides of the chicken breast.
3. Keep the breasts on a rack or... - 44.1836
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of wax paper and pound to 1/4" thick with a rubber mallet or meat pounder.
In a small bowl, combine the scallions, parsley, coriander, and pepper.
Spread a generous teaspoonful of the mixture over each chicken... - 42.8334
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks can be cooked easily and can be used as starters or served with rice. At home they serve the purpose of starters as my family can never wait for the rest of the dishes to arrive before they gobble this down. The Sweet And... - 46.8507
Rich Sweet And Sour Pork
Heat a small amount of fat in pan; thoroughly brown cubed pork.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Add bouillon and cover.
Cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Add green pepper, onion and pineapple cubes.
Cover and cook 10 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with pineapple... - 42.5424
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 33.4762
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the mea into (2-5cm) cubes
2. In a large bowl, place the meat and combine it with sherry or rice wine, 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Set the bowl aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, place the... - 43.9718
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Cut the pork into thin strips. Season the pork with salt and pepper and toss in the sugar.
2. Thickly slice the onion. Peel and thinly slice the carrot diagonally.
3.Cut the sweet corn into diagonal pieces. Cut both ends off the pepper,... - 46.6767
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Marinate the pork in soy sauce, lemon juice, crushed garlic and four tablespoons of pineapple juice overnight
2. Drain the juices away and brown the pork in hot oil; add marinade and stock and allow to simmer for half an hour
3. Adrain away the... - 36.4317
Sweet And Sour Pork
Cook the rice according to the package directions, except omit the margarine or butter and salt.
Meanwhile, trim fat from pork; cut pork into 3/4-inch pieces.
Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the melted... - 45.1643
Sweet 'n' Sour Beans
1) Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2) In a pan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
3) To this, add the reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and bouillon cube.
4) Cook over medium heat till thick and bubbly, stirring as... - 50.4715
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns (shrimp)
Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns is a unique dish that your taste buds will get addicted to in no time! Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Sweet And Sour Pork With Chinese Prawns (Shrimp) recipe. - 44.6186
Sweet Sour Spareribs
Cut spareribs into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast in 400° F.oven for 15 minutes.
Turn and brown other side.
Drain fat and put ribs in slow-cooking pot.
Combine bouillon with brown sugar,... - 44.4833
Sweet And Sour Pork With Vegetables
In a deep 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, garlic, ginger, and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Move the onions to the center of the dish and place the pork around the edges.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir and... - 42.6
Polynesian Sweet Sour Meatballs
1. Shape meat into 16 balls.
2. In a bowl combine egg, flour, salt and pepper to make a smooth batter.
3. in a large skillet, heat oil then dip meatballs in batter and fry until brown on all sides.
4. Remove from pan and keep warm... - 43.101
Vietnamese Sweet Sour Shrimp Soup
1. In a bowl, combine tamarind pulp and 1/3 cup hot water. Let cool, rub pulp
off seeds, and press mixture through a fine strainer into another small bowl; discard seeds.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat, stir shallots with oil until golden and... - 35.9513
Sweet And Sour Lambs' Hearts
Skin the hearts and cut away any gristle and fat.
Cut the meat into thin fingers.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the meat and onions into a casserole with the wine and a very little seasoning.
Cover and cook in a preheated oven, set to... - 41.7749
Diet Coke Chicken
Barry makes a very healthy chicken dish adapted from slimming world with Diet Coke and no syns. - 105.554
Easy Salsa Chicken
If you love Mexican food, here is a quick salsa chicken recipe which you can make as per your own taste. This is also a meal in a rush and doesn’t need much cooking and standing in the kitchen. Chef Tawnya cooks the chicken in a pan and in a bowl mixes rest... - 114.465
1. In a medium bowl whisk together chicken broth, corn starch, sherry, sugar, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Set aside.
2. In a pan add in the oil, chicken, salt and pepper. Stir fry until it’s done, remove from the pan and set... - 0
Tamarind Chicken Curry
A mouth watering South Indian curry which goes well with steamed rice and rice vermicelli and best eaten hot at any time of the day. - 0
Pollo Con Pedro Ximenez (spanish Sherry Chicken)
Chef David is at his happiest when he is in the kitchen and he is REALLY happy when he gets a new cookbook! We recently received the cookbook 'Espana, Exploring the Flavors of Spain' by James Caruso and David found a great recipe in it that he just had to... - 104.576
Stewed Chicken And Cauliflower
This is a real comforting dish to whip up on an all-rainy or winter day. It’s tangy and sweet at the same time and the slight hint of pepper is very appetizing for taste buds. I have given this an Indian make over, however, you can replace the turmeric,... - 0
Tasty Thailand Trip With Tom Kah Gai
AROUND THE WORLD WEDNESDAY: Destination - Thailand!!! Take a tasty trip and learn how to make a Thai favorite recipe - Tom Kah Gai (Coconut Chicken Soup). - 90.9581
1.Peel the prawns before hand and keep ready
2.Slice the pork belly.
3.Mix the water with rice flour.
4.Crack an egg and whisk well.
5.Add turmeric for slight taste and colour to the mixture.
6.Add the coconut cream to the... - 104.164
Paprika Chicken Rice
Want a delicious meal in 30 minutes? Here is a Paprika Chicken Rice recipe video by Kimberly's kitchen and she makes this dish in just one saucepan using rice, chicken and vegetables that makes a complete meal. It’s a simple recipe to prepare when you are... - 112.006
Aztec Chocolate Black Beans - Easy Real Whole Food Fast
A simple whole food recipe combining refried black beans with fresh lime juice and our Aztec Chocolate Spice Blend. Great served hot as a tortilla or veggie dip, fabulous with rice and veggies or chicken, with eggs for breakfast or in a burrito. Easy Real... - 93.1489
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing is prepared with thawed Rock Cornish hens and wild-rice-and-mushroom stuffing. The combination of honey and lime juice adds a sweet and sour taste to the dish. Set a festive mood for a holiday or any... - 35.7094
Wild Rice Sausage And Cherry Stuffing
1. Combine wild rice, 1 1/2 cups of the water, and a generous pinch of salt in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until tender, 40 to 45 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat oven to 350°F. Set bread cubes... - 41.034
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Lightly brown chicken pieces in lard.
Remove, and set aside.
Drain off most of the fat, add onions and garlic, and saute for 10 min.
Remove pan from heat, add paprika, and stir well.
Return to heat, cover, and continue to cook for 30 min. (Be careful not to... - 43.8822
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Chicken With Ginger Sauce
1) Take an electric blender or food processor container and puree together ginger, small onion, garlic and water in it. Set the mixture aside.
2) Take a Dutch oven or non-stick pan and fry chicken in it without any oil and keeping the skin side down.... - 47.8371
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Vietnamese Rolls - Fresh Spring Rolls
1. In a large skillet heat peanut oil.
2. Sprinkle salt on sliced tofu; place in the pan and fry 6 to 7 minutes each side. Transfer to paper towel, cool; cut into thin strips. Set aside.
3. Prepare and poach the shrimp and set aside.
4. Beat eggs with... - 102.03