- » Pan Seared Sea Scallop
Pan Seared Sea Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan seared sea scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan seared sea scallop recipes.
Pan Seared Sea Scallops
1. In a bowl take salt, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix well.
2. Place scallops over a wax paper and season with spice mix on both sides.
3. Heat an electric pan and place seasoned scallops over it. Sear for 4 minutes on each side.... - 0
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.7159
Pan Seared Orange Chili Scallops
1) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and whisk them together.
2) Add scallops to it and marinate covered for 20 minutes.
3) In a bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce.
4) With a slotted spoon remove the scallops from the marinade. Place... - 44.2876
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 147.851
Pan Seared Scallop Salad
To make the vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, and oil.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, cucumbers, tomatoes, and shallots.
Add half of the... - 49.4972