- » Pan Haddock Fillet
Pan Haddock Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pan Haddock Fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pan Haddock Fillet recipes.
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.4343
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.1695
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 127.07
Mushroom And Haddock Fillets
Mushroom And Haddock Fillets has a moist taste. The macaroni and fish give the Mushroom And Haddock Fillets an inspirational taste. Mushroom And Haddock Fillets is inspired by restaurants universally. - 33.6385
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 43.957
Stuffed Haddock Fillet
Place 1 fillet in shallow pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook tomatoes and bay leaf for 5 minutes in small saucepan; add salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
Add crumb mixture to tomato mixture; stir gently.
Spread... - 35.2556
Fillets Of Haddock Dieppoise
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash the fish and put it in a buttered ovenproof dish.
Add the bay leaf and lemon juice, season well, pour over the wine and cover with foil.
Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to just... - 44.649
Haddock Fillets Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 150 ml (1/4 pint) water.
Fold the fillets of fish, skin side inside, in half and put them on the trivet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4... - 42.825
Italian Style Mushrooms And Cheese Haddock
1. Preheat the oven at 275 degrees.
2. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute some mushrooms, scallions, parsley and some fresh red pepper for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Wrap a baking tray with foil and coat with spray.
4. Place the... - 117.27
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 135.204
Pan Fried Fillets
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions and separate the fillets.
2) In a large skillet, heat the fat or oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the crumbs with salt, paprika and pepper.
4) Dip the fillets in milk, then dredge in the... - 38.734
Baked Haddock With Cheese
Melt the fat in a saucepan.
Add the flour and when smooth add the milk, salt and pepper.
When thickened add the grated cheese and stir constantly over a low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
Meanwhile arrange the haddock fillets in a... - 27.7195
Prawn And Haddock Casserole
Prawn And Haddock Casserole is a delicious and satisfying main dish. If you like your seafood flavored with tomato juice and garnished with parsley then you should try this Prawn And Haddock Casserole recipe. - 30.0782
Monte Carlo Haddock
1. Clean the haddock fillet, wash it and dry it before adding to the pan with bay leaf and milk.
2. Poach the fillet over moderate heat for about 10 minutes and keep it uncovered during the cooking time.
3. Lift out fish carefully using the slotted... - 42.8187
Smoked Haddock Tart
1. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 12 x 35 cm (5 x 14 inch) rectangular flan tin. Prick the base lightly with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated... - 32.9986
Haddock With Prawn And Mushroom Sauce
Haddock with prawn and mushroom sauce is one of my favorite recipes for this fish. I prepare this dish often for weekends and my family just loves it. made with fried haddock fillets along with mushrooms and prawns in a creamy sauce, the haddock with prawns... - 45.205
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 6 portions.
Arrange fillets in a single layer on well-greased rack of broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges.
Brush fillets with melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till fish flakes easily when... - 33.4463
If haddock is frozen, thaw according to package directions.
Poach haddock in milk in a large frying pan until fish just begins to flake.
Mean while, saute" mushrooms in 1 tablespoon margarine until they are lightly browned (8 to 10 minutes).
In a small pan,... - 42.1125
Remove any skin or bones from fillets.
Put fish through meat grinder 3 times, using finest blade.
Add butter or margarine, and put through grinder again.
Sift flour with salt, pepper and nutmeg; combine light cream and egg yolks.
Add flour and egg mixtures... - 45.6167
Golden Fish Bake In Cream
Cut frozen or fresh fillets into serving-size pieces; coat with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Arrange in single layer in baking dish, 13x9x2; pour milk over.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350Â°) for 45 minutes.
Toast crumbs lightly in butter or... - 39.2036
Oriental Pepper Pot
1 Mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce until well blended in a bowl(Remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce are for later stage.)
2 Spread half of the meat mixture evenly in a 12-cup baking dish; top with half each... - 37.5972
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 42.338
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
1. Wash the fillets and dry them using the kitchen paper.
2. Roll them over the seasoned flour.
3. Cut half of the butter and use it to grease the shallow ovenproof dish and place the fillets over it in... - 44.9444
Haddock With Mushrooms
In a medium-size skillet, cook the mushrooms over medium heat in the oil.
As soon as the mushrooms give up their liquid, place the fish fillets in one layer over the mushrooms and cover the pan.
Turn the heat to low, just so the liquid simmers.
After 5... - 29.0218
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.1531
Haddock With Parmesan Stuffing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with parmesan stuffing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 39.7644
Smoked Haddock With Tagliatelle Verde
1. Using a sharp knife, remove and discard the skin from the haddock fillets. Cut the fish into chunks, removing any remaining bones.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil, add the tagliatelle, and return to a boil. Cook for 8-1 0 minutes, or until just... - 29.243
Baked Haddock Creole
Sprinkle the fillets with the salt, and place in a shallow, uncovered baking pan.
Melt the butter and lightly brown the onion and garlic in it.
Add the strained tomatoes, bay leaf, and cayenne.
Let the mixture come to a boil, and pour it over the... - 28.6783
Haddock With Pecan Coating
In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and pecans.
Dredge the fish in the mixture to coat all sides well.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the fish in the oil for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. - 26.3404
Haddock With Mushroom And Bulgur Stuffing
1) Chop and mince the ingredients, as desired.
2) In oil in a pan, stem-stir the peppers and onion.
3) Add 1-2 drops of water to prevent scorching.
4) When onions are transclucent, add mushrooms and saute until tender and water... - 36.7156
Supreme De Haddock Elysee
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large buttered dish, tip in the trimmed haddock fillets with the shallot, white wine and fish stock
3. Poach in the hot oven gently for about five minutes or till done
4.... - 44.4682
Haddock With Dressing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with dressing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 44.8942
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 44.126
Potted Haddock With Capers
1) Into a pan filled with boiling water, poach the fillets for 5 minutes
2) Remove them and drain thoroughly
3) Skin the flesh and flake
4) Into a liquidizer, put the flaked fish and add the melted butter
5) Blend till very smooth
6) Empty mixture into... - 38.9426
Broiled Haddock With Clam Sauce
1) Preheat the broiling compartment.
2) Use seasoned oil to brush the fillets.
3) Place the fillets on the broiling pan or broil-and-serve platter. Stand 2 inches away from heat.
4) Broil for about 6 minutes or till the fish flakes easily with a... - 39.5109
1. Using a knife, skin fish. Put it in a frying pan filled with half the milk. Add in salt, peppercorns, and finely sliced onion.
2. Close the pan with and poach very gently or until fish is just soft for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Drain and lift the... - 46.5976
Haddock Steamed In Lettuce Leaves
1) Blanch the lettuce leaves, drain well and pat dry; place in four piles, each 3 leaves.
2) Chop the haddock into four and keep each piece in the center of each leaf, season well with salt and pepper ; wrap over the fish in the lettuce.
3) Steam the... - 33.7084
Grease baking dish.
Melt butter in fry pan, saute onion and celery until tender.
Add salt, thyme and bread crumbs; toss well.
Place half of fish in dish, cover with half of sauteed dressing, add pieces of chopped tomato.
Repeat with second half of fish,... - 39.8187
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another... - 41.2816