Pan Seared Fillet
- » Pan Haddock Fillet
Pan Haddock Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pan Haddock Fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pan Haddock Fillet recipes.
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.162
Korean - Style White Fish Cakes
1. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
2. Finely chop the green onions and hot pepper, set aside.
3. Cut the haddock fish into 1 inch pieces, grind the fish in the grinder until the fish is paste like... - 126.161
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.2085
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 127.158
Mushroom And Haddock Fillets
Mushroom And Haddock Fillets has a moist taste. The macaroni and fish give the Mushroom And Haddock Fillets an inspirational taste. Mushroom And Haddock Fillets is inspired by restaurants universally. - 35.4264
Poached Fillet Of Haddock With An Aromatic Crayfish Bisque
1. Take a pan, add 1 tbsp corn oil, heat well, add shallots and fry 5 min. Add a little salt and fry to turn translucent.
2. In another pan heat 1 tbsp corn oil, fry onions for 5 min, add salt and fry to translucent.
3. Add tomatoes to shallots, salt... - 45.2097
Stuffed Haddock Fillet
Place 1 fillet in shallow pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook tomatoes and bay leaf for 5 minutes in small saucepan; add salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and butter; reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture.
Add crumb mixture to tomato mixture; stir gently.
Spread... - 36.0735
Fillets Of Haddock Dieppoise
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash the fish and put it in a buttered ovenproof dish.
Add the bay leaf and lemon juice, season well, pour over the wine and cover with foil.
Bake in the center of the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to just... - 45.0781
Haddock Fillets Au Gratin
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 150 ml (1/4 pint) water.
Fold the fillets of fish, skin side inside, in half and put them on the trivet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 4... - 42.2311
Italian Style Mushrooms And Cheese Haddock
1. Preheat the oven at 275 degrees.
2. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute some mushrooms, scallions, parsley and some fresh red pepper for about 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Wrap a baking tray with foil and coat with spray.
4. Place the... - 115.65
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 107.865
Pan Fried Fillets
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions and separate the fillets.
2) In a large skillet, heat the fat or oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the crumbs with salt, paprika and pepper.
4) Dip the fillets in milk, then dredge in the... - 38.1696
Baked Haddock With Cheese
Melt the fat in a saucepan.
Add the flour and when smooth add the milk, salt and pepper.
When thickened add the grated cheese and stir constantly over a low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
Meanwhile arrange the haddock fillets in a... - 29.1776
Prawn And Haddock Casserole
Prawn And Haddock Casserole is a delicious and satisfying main dish. If you like your seafood flavored with tomato juice and garnished with parsley then you should try this Prawn And Haddock Casserole recipe. - 32.2956
Monte Carlo Haddock
1. Clean the haddock fillet, wash it and dry it before adding to the pan with bay leaf and milk.
2. Poach the fillet over moderate heat for about 10 minutes and keep it uncovered during the cooking time.
3. Lift out fish carefully using the slotted... - 41.1521
Smoked Haddock Tart
1. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 12 x 35 cm (5 x 14 inch) rectangular flan tin. Prick the base lightly with a fork and chill for 30 minutes. Line the pastry case with baking paper and baking beans and bake in a preheated... - 34.7786
Haddock With Prawn And Mushroom Sauce
Haddock with prawn and mushroom sauce is one of my favorite recipes for this fish. I prepare this dish often for weekends and my family just loves it. made with fried haddock fillets along with mushrooms and prawns in a creamy sauce, the haddock with prawns... - 46.6903
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut into 6 portions.
Arrange fillets in a single layer on well-greased rack of broiler pan, tucking under any thin edges.
Brush fillets with melted butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till fish flakes easily when... - 34.4795
Smoked Haddock With Tagliatelle Verde
1. Using a sharp knife, remove and discard the skin from the haddock fillets. Cut the fish into chunks, removing any remaining bones.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil, add the tagliatelle, and return to a boil. Cook for 8-1 0 minutes, or until just... - 31.3491
If haddock is frozen, thaw according to package directions.
Poach haddock in milk in a large frying pan until fish just begins to flake.
Mean while, saute" mushrooms in 1 tablespoon margarine until they are lightly browned (8 to 10 minutes).
In a small pan,... - 43.6535
Remove any skin or bones from fillets.
Put fish through meat grinder 3 times, using finest blade.
Add butter or margarine, and put through grinder again.
Sift flour with salt, pepper and nutmeg; combine light cream and egg yolks.
Add flour and egg mixtures... - 45.1023
Golden Fish Bake In Cream
Cut frozen or fresh fillets into serving-size pieces; coat with mixture of flour, salt, and pepper.
Arrange in single layer in baking dish, 13x9x2; pour milk over.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350Â°) for 45 minutes.
Toast crumbs lightly in butter or... - 40.2526
Oriental Pepper Pot
1 Mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce until well blended in a bowl(Remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce are for later stage.)
2 Spread half of the meat mixture evenly in a 12-cup baking dish; top with half each... - 38.8505
1. Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
1. Wash the fillets and dry them using the kitchen paper.
2. Roll them over the seasoned flour.
3. Cut half of the butter and use it to grease the shallow ovenproof dish and place the fillets over it in... - 45.1115
Poached Haddock With Mussels
Thaw fillets if frozen; cut into serving-size portions.
Clean mussels in cold water.
Scrub shells with stiff brush; rinse thoroughly several times.
Combine wine, water, and onion in large pan; bring to simmering stage.
Cover; steam about 5... - 43.4205
Broiled Haddock With Clam Sauce
1) Preheat the broiling compartment.
2) Use seasoned oil to brush the fillets.
3) Place the fillets on the broiling pan or broil-and-serve platter. Stand 2 inches away from heat.
4) Broil for about 6 minutes or till the fish flakes easily with a... - 39.2565
Haddock With Mushrooms
In a medium-size skillet, cook the mushrooms over medium heat in the oil.
As soon as the mushrooms give up their liquid, place the fish fillets in one layer over the mushrooms and cover the pan.
Turn the heat to low, just so the liquid simmers.
After 5... - 31.101
Sauteed Haddock Provencale
Cut fillets into 6 serving pieces.
Dry on absorbent paper and dust with flour.
Dip in a blended mixture of egg, ketchup and milk; then in crumbs flavored with the seasoning salt.
Let coating dry for 10 minutes or more.
Saute garlic in the oil for 1 minute,... - 39.1482
Haddock With Parmesan Stuffing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with parmesan stuffing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 39.9491
Baked Haddock Creole
Sprinkle the fillets with the salt, and place in a shallow, uncovered baking pan.
Melt the butter and lightly brown the onion and garlic in it.
Add the strained tomatoes, bay leaf, and cayenne.
Let the mixture come to a boil, and pour it over the... - 31.1911
Haddock With A Pecan Coating
1) Combine together the breadcrumbs and pecans in a shallow dish.
2) In the mixture, dredge the fish. Coat both the sides evenly and properly.
3) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and saute the fish in oil for about 4 minutes on... - 28.7246
Haddock With Pecan Coating
In a shallow dish, combine the bread crumbs and pecans.
Dredge the fish in the mixture to coat all sides well.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the fish in the oil for about 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. - 26.139
Haddock With Mushroom And Bulgur Stuffing
1) Chop and mince the ingredients, as desired.
2) In oil in a pan, stem-stir the peppers and onion.
3) Add 1-2 drops of water to prevent scorching.
4) When onions are transclucent, add mushrooms and saute until tender and water... - 37.2844
Supreme De Haddock Elysee
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large buttered dish, tip in the trimmed haddock fillets with the shallot, white wine and fish stock
3. Poach in the hot oven gently for about five minutes or till done
4.... - 44.324
Haddock And Vegetables
Thaw fish if frozen and cut fillets into 1 inch chunks.
Cook onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in a skillet; cook until tender but not browned.
Add fish and cook, turning carefully, until fish is firm.
Remove fish from pan.
Add remaining... - 45.7791
Haddock With Dressing
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock with dressing is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 44.8493
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 43.7518
Lightly fry the onions in the heated oil in a pan until just tender.
Stir in the tomatoes, crushed garlic, sugar, and seasoning.
Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring, then put the mixture in an ovenproof dish or casserole that will fit in the pressure... - 46.978
Potted Haddock With Capers
1) Into a pan filled with boiling water, poach the fillets for 5 minutes
2) Remove them and drain thoroughly
3) Skin the flesh and flake
4) Into a liquidizer, put the flaked fish and add the melted butter
5) Blend till very smooth
6) Empty mixture into... - 38.4278
1. Using a knife, skin fish. Put it in a frying pan filled with half the milk. Add in salt, peppercorns, and finely sliced onion.
2. Close the pan with and poach very gently or until fish is just soft for about 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Drain and lift the... - 45.5845
Haddock Steamed In Lettuce Leaves
1) Blanch the lettuce leaves, drain well and pat dry; place in four piles, each 3 leaves.
2) Chop the haddock into four and keep each piece in the center of each leaf, season well with salt and pepper ; wrap over the fish in the lettuce.
3) Steam the... - 34.2576
Grease baking dish.
Melt butter in fry pan, saute onion and celery until tender.
Add salt, thyme and bread crumbs; toss well.
Place half of fish in dish, cover with half of sauteed dressing, add pieces of chopped tomato.
Repeat with second half of fish,... - 39.7072
1. Fill a saucepan two thirds with water and bring it to a boil.
2. On a heatproof plate, place fish after skinning, washing and drying.
3. Season fish lightly along with lemon juice, and dot with margarine.
4. Close the saucepan with a lid or another... - 41.4317
Haddock And Broccoli Chowder
1. Place the spring onions and potatoes in a large saucepan and add the stock, milk and bay leaf. Bring the soup to the boil, then cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli to the pan. Cut the fish into bite-sized chunks and add to the pan... - 33
Baked Haddock And Grapefruit
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking pan, about 12 X 7 X 2 inches.
Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
Sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper and lay in prepared pan in a single layer.
Sprinkle with grapefruit juice.
Mix bread cubes, 3 tbsp.... - 42.5074
Smoked Haddock Souffle
1) Wash and dry haddock fillet. Pat it dry with paper towels.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F
3) Place the fillets in a large shallow pan. Add milk with 1 tablespoon of water.
4) Boil and take off from heat.
5) With a spoon, take out the fish... - 42.0158
Butter the base of the cooking pot.
Arrange the onion in the Slow cooker with the fish on top.
Season to taste.
Stir the tomato soup well.
Heat in a pan to boiling point, and pour over the fish.
Add the bay leaf.
Cook for the recommended time.
Remove the... - 34.5161
Haddock is a tasty fish. One of my all time favorites. This haddock rarebit is one that I absolutely love. Tasty and healthy this fish dish is a real treat for the senses. I just love every bite of this delicately flavored fish treat - 40.5952
Haddock Black Raven
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions and garlic.
2) Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently or until soft.
3) Add the tomatoes, vinegar, basil, salt and red pepper to the skillet.
4) Cook for 10 minutes, or until the... - 44.5197
Haddock With Paprika
1.In a pan, heat oil and butter and saute onion and garlic in it until soft.
2.Stir in haddock and paprika and fry for 5 minutes.
3.Add tomatoes, tomato juice, salt and pepper and let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes after covering.
4.Serve immediately... - 42.8896
Snapper Smoked Haddock And Mushrooms Scallop
Mash the potatoes and blend the butter and cream in to make a smooth piping consistency (do not use all the butter and cream if it is not necessary).
Put the fish into the milk with about one third of the butter, simmer steadily until tender, about 12... - 43.491
Smoked Haddock Casserole
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
1.In a pan, heat oil and fry onions and garlic in it.
2.Arrange layers of fish, onion and potatoes on it and sprinkle each layer with pepper.
3.Put the top layer of potato.
4.Drizzle the cream.
5.Bake the... - 43.454
Smoked Haddock Kedgeree
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Prepare the rice in salted boiling water until soft.
3.Place the rice under cold running water and drain.
4.In a pan, heat butter, put onion to it and fry until soft.
5.Turn off the flame and add... - 41.5937
Haddock With Dubrovnik Sauce
1) In a over proof dish, arrange the fish.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onions until transparent.
3) Add... - 39.1961
Haddock In Herb Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put fish into a greased 8x 8 x 2-inch (20x20x5 cm) baking pan.
Tear bread into 4 pieces.
Put into blender container.
Cover and process 2 cycles at GRATE to crumb bread.
Put remaining ingredients... - 42.042
Roasted Haddock On Chickpea & Chorizo Saute
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Place the haddock fillets on a non-stick baking sheet, season, then drizzle over 1 tbsp of the oil. Roast for 10-12 mins or until just tender but moist in the middle.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large saute pan. Add the... - 28.9691
Savory Haddock Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 180° C, gas mark 5.
2. Rinse the haddock.
3. Poach haddock in the milk with the bay leaf and peppercorns for about 7 minutes until just cooked.
4. Strain and reserve the milk.
5. Skin and flake the fish.
6. To... - 46.3473
Smoked Haddock Mousse
1. Sprinkle the gelatin over the water, leave for 5 minutes until spongy, then heat gently until dissolved.
2. In a saucepan, put the fish and mil; poach gently until tender.
3. Strain the cooking liquid and reserve; remove the skin and bones and flake... - 43.5605
1. Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water until just tender, about 12 minutes. Drain and rinse with hot water.
2. Poach the haddock fillets in water until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes. (Alternatively place the haddock in a... - 31.841
Smoked Haddock And Cottage Cheese Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) In a pan, place the fish, water and half of the lemon juice and poach gently until tender.
3) Using a slotted ladle remove fish.
4) Skin and flake the flesh.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the... - 45.8496
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Peel and chop onion and garlic.
Seed and slice peppers.
Heat the butter and oilin a pan.
Add onion, garlic and peppers and fry gently for 10 minutes.
Add tomates and mash with a wooden spoon to break them up.
Season with salt and... - 44.6806
Haddock With Mushroom Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a shallow baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. - 30.2938
Haddock And Fennel Soup
1. In a pan add butter and fry the fennel and leeks for five minutes such that soft and keep aside in a bowl.
2. Clean the pan add, bring to the boil the stock, bay leaf and potatoes and lowering the heat simmer with cover for 10-15 minutes.
3. In... - 39.6556
Smoked Haddock Pancake Rolls
1.Prepare the haddock by following the package directions.
2.Once done, strain the liquor and make it upto 300 ml by adding milk.
3.Remove the skin and bones of the fish and chop it.
4.Take a small pan, heat margarine in it and when... - 36.7796
Flake haddock; mix with bread crumbs.
Combine eggs with 2/3 cup milk, heavy cream, onion salt and salt and pepper to taste; blend well.
Fold egg mix- ture into haddock mixture.
Turn into well-greased loaf pan; place pan in shallow pan of hot water.
Bake at... - 41.9235
Saffron Haddock has a Marvelous taste.The Lemon Flavour and Tangy gives the Saffron Haddock Stupefying taste. - 36.2311
Manicotti With Creamed Haddock
1) Trim haddock and dry them.
2) Preheat oven at 375°F
3) In a wide pan add milk, haddock and bay leaves.
4) Simmer the milk slowly and the poach the haddock over low heat for about 10 minutes.
5) Take off the pan from heat, with a... - 41.7936
Haddock Salad Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray... - 46.7874
Flaked Haddock With Parsleyed Melba Toast
1. Put the haddock into a shallow pan with the lemon rind, white wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Cover and cook gently until the fish is just tender -about 10 minutes.
3. Skin the haddock and remove any stray bones; flake the flesh.
4. Mix the... - 39.8058
Smoked Haddock Pancakes Crepes
1.Take a pan, place fish in it along with onion, milk and pepper.
2.Put the lid on and poach for 15 minutes.
3.Strain the fish.
4.Remove the skin and flake.
5.Keep aside the poaching liquid and onion.
6.In a separate pan, heat butter.
7.Add flour to it... - 44.6897
Smoked Haddock With Tomatoes And Chive Dressing
1, In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients along with a teaspoon of water and set aside
2. Add water in a shallow pan, add vinegar and bay leaf and bring it to a boil; turn the heat down
3. Add the fish in and poach it for five minutes; remove... - 42.7395
Haddock Cutlets With Sultana Sauce
1) Heat all the sauce ingredients together to make sauce.
2) Cool the sauce and keep aside.
3) In a blender, puree the raw fish with milk or you may mash the fish with milk with... - 44.7677
Greek Style Baked Haddock
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Lightly oil a large baking dish.
2. Cut the fish crosswise into 2-inch-wide strips.
3. Layer the tomatoes, onions, fennel, garlic, and oregano in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange the fish on top of the vegetables... - 40.3173
Silky Celeriac Soup With Smoked Haddock
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan until foaming, then lower the heat a little. Sweat the onion and leek with the garlic, thyme and 2 bay leaves. Add the celeriac and potatoes and cook for 10 mins more, stirring frequently so the vegetables don't stick to... - 36.7849
Smoked Haddock And Bacon
1. Wash the fish well and pat dry
2. Slice into 4 equal portions.
3. In a large saucepan, add sufficient water to just cover the fish and lemon slices.
4. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
5. Add the fish to the boiling water and poach... - 44.005
Haddock In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Fry onion in the oil until soft and golden.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon fried onion and garlic from the wok and keep aside.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6.... - 47.0939
Haddock And Tomato Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof pie dish, arrange layers of fish, tomatoes and mushrooms in it.
3.Add a sprinkling of parsley amd lemon juice.
4.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it.
5.Cook for 2 minutes by... - 45.2551
Broiled Deviled Fish Fillets
1. Preheat the broiler. Butter the rack of the broiler pan and place the fish fillets on it. Combine the tomato juice, red pepper seasoning, oil, mustard, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce. Spread the mixture evenly over the fish.
2. Broil 3 to 4 inches... - 27.3759
Rolled Fish Fillets
1. Prepare sauce for lobster and chill in refrigerator.
2. Set out fish fillets. (If using frozen fish fillets, thaw according to directions on package.) Cut fillets with a sharp knife into strips 10 x 1-in. Starting with the narrow end, roll fillets tightly... - 25.8784
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Thaw frozen fish and seafood.
Keep sole and shrimp refrigerated.
In saucepan combine water, carrots, leeks, peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf, and thyme; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and cook 6 to 8 minutes.
Strain, reserving stock and... - 43.0823
Stuffed Fillet Roll Ups
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in crumbs, poultry seasoning, and salt and pepper.
Blend in 1/2 cup of the mayonnaise.
Cut fillets in 4 uniform strips, about 1 1/2x 8 inches.
Spread each with bread stuffing; roll up, jelly-roll fashion.
Place in... - 41.6908
Stuffed Fillets With Grapefruit
Melt butter in a skillet and add onion and celery.
Cook gently until tender.
Remove from heat, add bread cubes, grapefruit, parsley and seasonings.
Stir in grapefruit juice.
Mix together lightly.
Lay fillets in a well-greased oblong bake pan.
Spread stuffing... - 37.128
Chinese Fish Fillets
1)Turn on broiler.
2)Put the garlic through press and mix with ginger, oil, vinegar, and soy sauce.
3)Place fish fillets on foil in shallow pan and brush with basting-sauce mixture.
4)Allow to sit while preparing rest of... - 39.3141
Pizza Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 6 serving-size pieces.
Place fish in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, tucking under any thin edges so fish is a uniform thickness.
Sprinkle with lemon-pepper seasoning. - 32.1453
Individual Baked Fillets
Melt butter in fry pan; saute mushrooms and onions 5 to 10 minutes until moisture is cooked away.
Blend in parsley, salt, MSG, pepper, lemon peel and flour.
Add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cut foil into six 18 x 9... - 46.6406
Fish Fillets With Asparagus
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Season fish with pepper and lemon juice and brush with margarine.
Place on broiler pan and broil about 8 minutes, turning once, or until fish almost flakes.
Remove from... - 43.9649
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions.
2) Separate the fillets and halve the large fillets.
3) In a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce and parsley in melted butter.
4) Arrange the fillets side by side... - 46.4156
Portuguese Cod Fillets
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Dip the fillets in flour and coat well.
Melt the margarine in a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the oil.
Saute the fillets for 2 minutes on each side.
Place the fillets on an oven-ready plate, and add the onion,... - 41.2316
Fish Fillets Florida
1. Peel the orange
2. Section the orange and remove the seeds
3. In a large skillet, tip in the orange juice
4. Poach the fish in the skillet over medium heat turning the fish once or twice during the cooking time of four or five... - 35.6964
Zesty Jalapeno Fish Fillets
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size portions.
In a covered medium saucepan cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are... - 44.5206
Curried Fillets Almondine
1. In a bowl or a container combine flour, curry powder and salt and thoroughly coat fillets with the mixture.
2. In large skillet heat margarine, saute the fillets in the margarine over moderate heat until browned for about 4 minutes.
3. Then turn and... - 37.772
Italian Festival Fillets
Enjoy this Italian Festival Fillets - an ultimate treat for all foodies across the globe. Simply follow this best and easy recipe for 1008 and delight in! - 40.3639
Italian Festival Fillets
1. If required, thaw the fillets,
2. Take a big skillet, add butter and olive oil. Heat it, add fillets and cook for 8 minutes, on low heat, turning halfway through with a pancake turner, till both sides turn golden brown.
3. Take... - 41.9327
Fish Fillets With Mushroom Lemon Sauce
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, combine butter, mushrooms and onion.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes, stirring once after butter melts.
Stir in flour, salt, parsley, lemon and pepper.
Blend in milk, stirring until well mixed.
Cook covered with wax paper or plastic... - 42.6473
Baked Fish Fillets With Wine Sauce
Saute onion tender in butter in double-boiler top over direct heat.
Stir in flour, 1 teasp salt, pepper, and top milk.
Cook over boiling water until thickened.
Remove; stir in Sauterne gradually.
Arrange fish, cut in servings, in 10" x 6" x 2" pan.
Sprinkle... - 35.8537
1 Place the arbroath smokie fillets in a small pan and cover with the milk.
Add the onion, seasoning, bay leaf and mint, and poach gently for 15 minutes.
Strain, reserving the liquid.
2 Make a roux with the butter and flour and cook for 1 minute.
Add the... - 43.9382
Baked Fish With Red Sauce
The baked fish with red sauce is best cooked with haddock fillets along with a sauce of sweet red pepper and red onions along with vermouth. The haddock is seasoned to taste and served withteh red sauce spooned over it. I serve this dish for both parties and... - 46.9545
While this is an excellent way of using left over cooked smoked haddock or other fish, it is such a satisfying dish that it is worthwhile cooking the haddock specially.
The fillet is better than a whole fish in this particular case.
Poach the haddock in a... - 36.7276
Fried Filets Of Fish
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. In a shallow dish, combine egg, milk, salt, pepper and mace.
4. Beat lightly until well blended.
5. Spread the cracker crumbs on a plate.
6. To... - 43.6581