- » Pan Haddock
Pan Haddock Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan haddock recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan haddock recipes.
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.3684
Pan Fried Haddock With Spanish Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers, and cook until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook until it just begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the parsley,... - 35.8373
Pan Braised Haddock
Combine the olive oil, mustard, cumin seeds, salt, bay leaves, and black pepper.
Transfer the mixture to a large frying pan over medium heat, then add the fish steaks in one layer Add the garlic slices and 3/4 cup hot water.
Cover the pan and cook over... - 32.8073
You May Also Like!
Italian Haddock Piccata
Chef Mark comes up with his own version of Piccata, which uses Haddock. Watch him make his favorite dish which will please your taste buds too. The dish is simple to cook and flavorful in taste. - 108.132
Korean - Style White Fish Cakes
1. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
2. Finely chop the green onions and hot pepper, set aside.
3. Cut the haddock fish into 1 inch pieces, grind the fish in the grinder until the fish is paste like... - 128.082
Baked Haddock, New England Style
Would you like to experiment with a great Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe? This yummy yummy Baked Haddock, New England Style recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. A delicious Main Dish, the Baked Haddock, New England Style completes your meal.... - 49.4338
Creamed Smoked Haddock
1) In a large bowl, soak the haddok in milk for 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, bring the haddock and milk to a slow boil.
3) Allow to cool, then drain, skin and bone the fish, reserving 2 cups milk.
4) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
5) In a... - 41.3552
Classic Creamed Smoked Haddock
1. Soak the haddock, in enough milk to cover it, for 1 hour; then bring the haddock and milk slowly to a boil in a heavy pan. Allow it to cool. When the haddock is cool enough to handle, drain and reserve the milk. You will need 2 cups of the milk later on.... - 30.6282
Greek-style Herb Crusted Baked Haddock
This on one of those fun easy fish dishes, few steps, one pan and much healthier than those beer battered or breaded versions that go into the deep fryer. Crusted with Greek herbs and pan seared before being topped with soft fresh feta cheese, blanched... - 125.757
Wrap haddock completely in cheesecloth; secure cheesecloth well.
Place haddock in shallow pan; add boiling salted water just to cover haddock.
Add vin- egar; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Remove haddock from liquid; place on... - 34.1351
Smoked Haddock With Tagliatelle Verde
1. Using a sharp knife, remove and discard the skin from the haddock fillets. Cut the fish into chunks, removing any remaining bones.
2. Bring a large pan of water to a boil, add the tagliatelle, and return to a boil. Cook for 8-1 0 minutes, or until just... - 31.5613
Baked Haddock With Cheese
Melt the fat in a saucepan.
Add the flour and when smooth add the milk, salt and pepper.
When thickened add the grated cheese and stir constantly over a low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
Meanwhile arrange the haddock fillets in a... - 29.3998
Pan Haddock Recipes By Category