- » Pan Grilled Chicken Tomato Olives
Pan Grilled Chicken Tomato Olives Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan grilled chicken tomato olives recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan grilled chicken tomato olives recipes.
Chicken Scallopini In Tomato Sauce
Are you scared of making Chicken Scallopini in tomato sauce at home? Shed you fears and come along with chef Michelle Koen to find out that its really simple to put up this this high protein dish. Health freaks do not have to keep away from this dish as the... - 97.4746
Grilled Chicken & Prosciutto Sandwich (cooking With Carolyn)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out individually on a baking sheet and bake it for 7 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4. Wrap the ciabatta rolls in... - 115.798
Lemon Chicken And Potatoes
Looking for some tangy chicken recipe for upcoming dinner, here is a recipe with a side as well. Chef David shows how to make Lemon Chicken in Mediterranean style along with potatoes and other seasonings. Flavor and texture unique and interesting! - 107.013
Lime Glazed Grilled Chicken With Tomato Avocado Salad
1. Spray the grill rack or a ridged grill pan with nonstick spray; prepare the grill or set the grill pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss the red and yellow tomatoes, scallions, cilantro, 3 tablespoons of the lime juice, the jalapeno pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of... - 33.0422
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Tomato Butter Sauce
1) Tak e the chicken,place in a dish, add all the marinade ingredients.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
2)Ready a charcoal grill and place chicken on it. Once grilled ,keep aside.
3)To make the sauce,take a large pan.Add the oil.
4)Now saute... - 45.1446
Crusty Rolls Stuffed With Tomatoes And Grilled
Brush chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place over medium coals on the grill, or under broiler. Cook on each side until tender and no longer pink. Transfer to a warm platter and set aside.
Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Rub each side of the... - 36.8246
Pan-seared Boneless Chicken Breasts
Cooking boneless chicken breasts on skillet is quite easy and quick. If you are not in a mood to fire-up your grill, then you should go for this process. This recipe is also suitable for health enthusiasts, as it uses no oil for searing. Follow the video and... - 116.526
Campfire Meals Quesadilla
Hammer needs something he can cook in the Land Commander... and quick. He turns to Quesadillas. - 101.035
Fettuccine With Pan Roasted Chicken In Red Pepper Sauce
1. Wash skin and deboned the chicken thighs. Tip these chicken pieces into a large bowl and mix it with the 1 teaspoon olive oil, sugar, soy sauce and rosemary. Set this aside to marinate for atleast 30 minutes
2. Dice the tomatoes and onions;... - 47.6501
Grilled Orange Cumin Chicken Thighs
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, stir together the garlic, parsley (if using), orange juice, oil, honey, tomato paste, cumin, salt and pepper.
3 Add the chicken thighs and toss to... - 34.7792
Grilled Chicken And Capellini Nests Nicoise
1. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat 1/4 cup olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook,... - 33.258
Indoor Grilled Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the olive oil with the lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Rub this into and under the chicken skin.
2. Lightly oil a 12-inch stovetop grill pan and heat over high heat until it is very hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Grill the chicken over... - 28.0997
Bay City Grill Valentine's Day Special Chicken Giardiniera
For you single guys that don't have money, to woe your love, this recipe is the perfect entree to prepare for a special date! A flavorful Italian classic, this dish is a light and healthy grilled chicken, fresh veggies and penne salad loaded with simple... - 119.112
Grilled Chicken With Bay Leaves
Skewers of marinated chicken, yellow crookneck squash, and cherry tomatoes grill side by side in this whole-meal offering.
Place chicken thighs in a heavy plastic bag in a 9- by 13-inch pan.
In a small bowl, combine mustard, vinegar, oil, and pepper; stir... - 37.9979
Grilled Chicken Burger
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place in a shallow sided pan.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the oil, sherry, garlic, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Pour over chicken and marinate for 3 hours, covered and refrigerated.
Grill the chicken breast for 4... - 43.9439
Grilled Chicken Cacciatore
Process the pasta, cut into fettucini noodles, cover with a moist towel and reserve.
In a large sauce pan, heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil.
Add the garlic, pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms, saute until tender.
Add the seasonings, Worcestershire and tomatoes,... - 43.3568
Chili Grilled Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Set the charcoal on fire and the coals turn into gray ash.
3) Clean the chicken and pat them dry.
4) In a bowl, add chilli powder, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, olive oil, pepper and... - 44.9533
Grilled Chicken Burgers With Caramelized Onions
To make the chicken burgers: In a large bowl, combine the chicken, parsley, cilantro, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat... - 45.2421
Hearty And Healthy Perfect Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Bored of the regular sandwich fare? Then this flavorful departure from the usual sandwiches will pleasantly impress you. Plus, these sides require little work. Betty's grilled chicken sandwich is a cinch to assemble and makes for a tasty treat. Stream the... - 107.859
Mozzarella Grilled Chicken Gratin With Pasta Genovese
Would you like to have some pasta with grilled chicken next time when you get some holiday ? Here it is , This effortless meal from the oven features mozzarella-topped on grilled chicken served with Pesto pasta ...and it's on the table in just 40 minutes! A... - 127.068
Rosemary Grilled Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Light a grill or preheat a ridged grill pan over moderately high heat. In a medium baking dish, brush the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and rub with the chopped rosemary. Season with black pepper and let stand for 30 minutes.
2.... - 30.6221
Paella With Grilled Chicken And Shrimp
To Make Marinade: Mix all ingredients in glass bowl or jar.
Use immediately or refrigerate overnight.
Place chicken and shrimp in separate glass dishes or heavy zippered plastic bags.
(You may prefer marinating shrimp on skewers to make them easier to grill.)... - 39.7877
Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches With Flavored Tortilla Chips
1) In a small bowl, mix the first 5 ingredients and prepare the dressing.
2) Apply seasoning blend or salt and pepper over the chicken.
3) Then coat the chicken in dressing and let it marinate for 10 minutes.
4) Heat an indoor electric grill, grill... - 44.5128
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 121.04
Pasta & Chicken With Sweet Sour Tomato Sauce
Heat 1/4 cup of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and pine nuts and cook, stirring, until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, tomatoes, sugar, currants, vinegar, allspice, and wine.
Adjust heat so mixture boils... - 39.4185
Lemon And Herb Marinated Flattened Chicken With Panzanella Salad
1. For the Chicken: Place the chicken in a pan and cover with garlic, thyme, oregano, lemon juice, zest and olive oil.
2. Wrap the pan with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool for 20 to 25 minutes.
3. For the Vinaigrette:... - 98.3786
Chicken And Pancetta Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7. Toss the ciabatta chunks in a large baking tray with 2 tbsp olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Cook the ciabatta pieces in the oven for around 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden. Leave to drain... - 37.7419
Chicken Fajitas With Guacamole
Place chicken in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine cilantro or parsley, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, chili powder, cumin, and pepper.
Pour over chicken; seal bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning bag... - 44.9175
Chicken Shish Kabobs
Got company coming over, how about impressing them with scrumptious shish kabobs! Take a look at this recipe video where chef showcases instructions to make delicious shish kabobs combined with marinated chicken and beef. An absolutely wonderful recipe,... - 108.578
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 125.391
West Coast Mussels
1. Grill tomatoes on a gas grill or ridged grill pan until the skin blisters; set aside. When cool, cut into large pieces.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add chorizo, red pepper flakes, garlic, shallots and grilled tomatoes; cook for 1 minute - 23.9851
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 115.312
Grilled Salmon Sandwich
Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes.
Grill for about 5 minutes.
Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non stick pan.
Put in the garlic and cook for about 2... - 43.1837
Linguine With Grilled Salmon And Asparagus Cream Sauce
If you are wondering what to do with leftover grilled salmon, then watch this amazing pasta recipe. This fantastic video presents an excellent pasta dish with an outstanding grilled salmon and asparagus cream sauce. The video is step-wise and wonderfully... - 139.393
Herbed Venetian Mixed Grill
Prepare rosemary polenta and set aside.
In a 1 cup glass measure, stir together herbs garlic, and oil.
Cover and set aside for at least 1 hour or until next day.
Prick sausages in several places.
Place in a wide frying pan and add enough water to cover.
Bring... - 37.8604
Grilled Seafood Kebabs And Orecchiette With Arugula
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Preheat a grill pan or light a grill. Using 8 pairs of wooden skewers, double-skewer the scallops, shrimp and cherry tomatoes. Brush the kebabs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Boil the pasta... - 29.1166
Grilled Breast Of Pheasant With Pommes D'amour And Saffron Rlsotto
Prepare a grill and preheat the oven to 325°F.
Heat 3/4 cup of the stock in a small saucepan over low heat and add the saffron.
Allow the saffron to steep until the liquid is a deep golden color.
Remove from heat.
Heat the 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a small... - 37.7835
Traditional Creole Jambalaya With Smoked Chicken
Well, if you are soon going to host a sports party at home, see what Dave has to offer! Here the chef has prepared the jambalaya with a wonderfully smoked chicken in a tomato base; definitely a great meal in all sense. Not to mention the interesting... - 100.909
Baked Ricotta With Carmelized Cherry Tomato Sauce
Recipe for Baked Ricotta with Caramelized Cherry Tomato Sauce, Caramelized cherry tomatoes are an absolute marvel and go well as a side dish with grilled chicken or fish. They can even be added to salads for an extra flavor layer. Here we serve them with... - 99.6433
If you have leftover chicken, then here’s a way to make delicious pasta with it. A complete meal in itself you are sure to enjoy every bit of it. Grilled chicken and pasta is a heavenly combination. - 31.9226
Lamb On A Skewer
Trim fat from lamb; cut lamb into 36 (1-inch) cubes.
Combine lamb and next 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours.
Remove lamb from bag, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil... - 34.7214
Salmon With Corn Chorizo Ragu
Watch Chef James Taylor making a unique salmon recipe with an outstanding presentation. This video shows a great way to impress your guests with your excellent culinary skills. See this wonderful video that would surely share an amazing cooking experience. - 143.568
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 47.1168
Lemon Chicken With Whole-wheat Penne Pasta
This video is an episode of meals in a rush and the star of the show today is Jordan Prez. She is showing how to make lemon chicken with whole wheat penne pasta. Its yet another quick meal to make during rush. Only if the chicken is grilled and pasta is... - 136.868
Lemon Chicken With Guacamole Sauce
Combine the lemon juice, oil, garlic, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, and a little pepper in a bowl.
Arrange the chicken breasts, in one layer, in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour over the lemon mixture and coat evenly.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour at room... - 43.9309
Soul Delicious Chicken & Shrimp Wrap
1. Chop the pineapple into bite sized chunks.
2. Chop the chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
3. Peel and devein the shrimps.
4. Soak the skewers in water.
5. Sift the all purpose flour with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic... - 89.6744
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala & Bombay Potatoes
Chicken Tikka Masala
600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
juice of ½... - 49.7322
Buffalo Chicken Wings With Ranch Dressing
WASH WINGS thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels.
1.Cut tips off each wing; discard.
Bend each wing back to snap joint and cut through to create two pieces.
Combine pepper, garlic salt and onion powder.
Using fingers, rub mixture into each piece.
2.Heat... - 43.064
Honey Mustard Barbecued Chicken
1. Make 2-3 1/2 inch slashes in each chicken portion and arrange them in a shallow large pan.
2. In a bowl, mix ketchup, olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, oregano, garlic and some pepper.
3. Pour the marinade over the chicken, turn pieces to... - 43.3761
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 49.0047
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.0399
Bbq Chicken Sandwich
Time to squeeze in the BBQ chicken and make BBQ chicken sandwich
The history of barbecue (BBQ) is as authentic as the history of sandwich. Both BBQ and sandwich are one of the oldest recipes of all times and mostly like by children. So combining these two... - 27.5302
Chicken & Chorizo Ciabattas
Barry shows you how to make some delicious chicken and chorizo open ciabattas with a pineapple salsa. - 109.264
Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
In a large, plastic, zip-tight bag, combine 1/4 cup of the olive oil, 4 tablespoons of the lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne.
Add the chicken and seal the bag, pressing out the air.
Refrigerate at least 1... - 47.5345
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich
Here is a fantastic video for restaurant style chicken shawarma sandwich. The chef here shows an amazing way to use chicken by making chicken shawarma sandwiches. This video is sure to sweep you off your feet! So, its better you try it once and decide... - 131.108
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 147.976
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Pollo Con Peperoni
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Sear the green peppers on the grill by placing them 3 inches from the heat. You can also do this over the gas flame.
3) The skin of the peppers must blister and blacken slightly.
4) Once seared, using a knife peek the... - 42.5868
Pollo Con Pepperoni
1. Place the pepper halves in the grill pan, cut sides down, and grill until the skins are blistered and lightly charred. Peel off the skins, remove the cores and cut the peppers into 12 mm / 1/2 in wide strips. Alternatively, if you have a gas stove, spear... - 24.5233
Seared Steak Seafood Paella And Fennel Slaw
Don't miss out this outstanding video which presents three extraordinary recipes that you would definitely like to watch. The chef makes an excellent meal with seared steak, seafood paella and fennel slaw. Make your holidays special with these elegant recipes... - 140.918
Mediterranean Warm Vegetable Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 130.859
1.Boil the water and add 6 teaspoons of salt to it.
2.Add a teaspoon of oil.
3.Drop the pasta and cook for about 13 minutes till the pasta is al dente in texture. Drain and set aside.
4.Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on either... - 93.3788
Roasted Red Pepper And Fennel Soup
In a large bowl mix the bell peppers with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
Lay the peppers on a hot indoor grill (or use a barbecue grill), skin-side down.
Place a baking sheet on top of the peppers.
Roast until the peppers are charred.
Remove them to a bowl... - 38.7574
Fit Foodie Mexican Fiesta Day
Graziella, the Fit Foodie makes a healthy Mexican feast: breakfast, lunch and dinner with the same ingredients for the day! - 0
Corn & Jalapeno Tortilla Soup
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Place chicken on rack; grill, covered, about 45 minutes or until chicken is done, turning frequently.
Let cool slightly.
Remove chicken from bones, reserving bones.
Cut... - 40.9901
This week I'm getting my grill on with a tasty Spanish dish: paella. You might even say this is the gumbo of Spain because you can add anything and everything to this dish, as long as the basic building blocks are the same. So step up your game a little and... - 106.954
Zuppa Di Lentecchie
Drain the lentils.
Fry the onion and celery in the oil until soft but not brown.
Add the lentils, tomato concentrate, garlic, stock or water and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat and cover the pan.
Simmer gently, stirring... - 34.2574
Lamb Cutlets Provencal
1. Put the lamb cutlets into a shallow dish with the olive oil, wine, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped basil; cover and chill for 4 hours.
2. Put the red pepper, tomatoes, courgettes and onion into a pan with the chicken stock, garlic, tomato puree... - 33.8214
Tuscan Style Lamb
Toss the lamb chumps with the rosemary and half the garlic and season with black pepper.
Place in a non-metallic dish.
Cover with clingfilm and leave for 1 hour at room temperature or up to 24 hours in a fridge.
Heat a saute pan, lightly spray with olive oil... - 44.6714
Fenouil A La Nicoise
1. Place the fennel bulbs in a pan of boiling, salted water and cook for about 20 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain well again. Cut each bulb in halves or quarters.
2. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and cook until... - 36.732
1. Slice unpeeled aubergine in 1-cm/ 1/2-inch slices, sprinkle with salt and stand for 30 minutes. Rinse, drain and dry.
2. Saute in four tablespoons of the oil until lightly browned and tender. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. Slice two tomatoes and keep on one... - 41.604
Pompeian Barbecued Spareribs
1. Working with one rack at a time, lay the rack on a large cutting board. Trim off any excess meat because they won't cook at the same rate as the rib meat.
2. Flip the rack over so the meaty side is face down. There is a thin membrane on this... - 42.8241
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 135.914
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 44.9788
Healthy Homemade Pizza
Everything tastes better homemade! Great tasting, low fat, whole wheat crust, everyone will love it! - 41.3561
Oven Baked Macaroni With Greek Salad
1. In a saucepan, boil the macaroni in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes until al dente. Drain in a colander and set aside.
2. Meanwhile in a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a medium flame and sauté the onion and garlic for 5 minutes... - 45.8707
Fish Taco Accompaniments
Ever tried interesting accompaniments for a fish taco? Here is a video of some great ideas. A nice guacamole dip, Mango Pico de Gallo, and Habanero Slaw. - 107.284
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 40.6151