- » Pan Grilled Chicken Breast
Pan Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan grilled chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan grilled chicken breast recipes.
Did you know that Piccata means "prick your tongue" in Italian? It is a metaphor for the sharp, intensely flavored sauce made with lemon, capers, and wine. Chef John's recipe for chicken piccata is simple, delicious and healthy. The dish is easy to make and... - 81.5198
Grilled Chicken & Prosciutto Sandwich (cooking With Carolyn)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out individually on a baking sheet and bake it for 7 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4. Wrap the ciabatta rolls in... - 115.798
Jamaican jerk Chicken
This Jamaican “Jerk” style chicken is definitely meant for all spicy chicken lovers. Chef John shows us how to prepare the authentic fiery spice mix marinade that is rubbed on the meat before it’s grilled. The beauty of this recipe is its simplicity. It... - 91.4608
Chicken Scallopini In Tomato Sauce
Are you scared of making Chicken Scallopini in tomato sauce at home? Shed you fears and come along with chef Michelle Koen to find out that its really simple to put up this this high protein dish. Health freaks do not have to keep away from this dish as the... - 97.4746
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Korean Skewered Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes, set aside.
2. Place the chicken in a bowl and marinate with cooking wine, salt and black pepper, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic cloves, trim the roots of the green onions and chop the white top only, discard... - 124.554
Provencal Herbed Chicken Breasts With Mushroom Sauce
If looking for looking for a tasty after-work easy meal, look what chef has in store for you. This is the perfect main course dish when you are on a high-protein diet. This chicken dish with a rich mushroom sauce makes a simple yet elegant and fancy, low fat... - 138.586
Pan Seared Chicken Breast With Dijon Mustard Sauce
For all those who think chicken is the best meat in the world, here is a pan seared chicken breast with Dijon mustard sauce which will tantalize your taste buds and will leave you asking for more. The best part of this dish is that it is so healthy that you... - 95.2561
Pan-seared Boneless Chicken Breasts
Cooking boneless chicken breasts on skillet is quite easy and quick. If you are not in a mood to fire-up your grill, then you should go for this process. This recipe is also suitable for health enthusiasts, as it uses no oil for searing. Follow the video and... - 116.526
Grilled Chicken Breasts With Wine Sauce
Prepare grill placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white.
Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
Brush chicken breasts with oil.
Place chicken breasts on grill over drip pan.
Grill, turning occasionally, for 25 to 35 minutes or... - 41.9592
Grilled Chicken Breast With Red Berries
Brush the chicken breasts with vegetable oil; season and let drain.
In a pan, grill the chicken on both sides and set aside.
Pour the wine into the pan.
Add the berries and cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
Add the sugar and simmer for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 42.4522
Chicken Breast Two Ways
Chef David shows you how to get your marinated chicken breast cooked in two techniques! Either method brings out a tasty and amazing dish! See the video for more! - 101.77
Orange Ginger Chicken Breasts
1 In a shallow baking dish, combine the orange juice, garlic, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, ginger, mustard, orange rind, and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken, turning to coat, cover with plastic food wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours... - 31.8813
Grilled Chicken Breast With Vodka Sauce
Grilled chicken breasts never tasted so awesome. See this wonderful video that presents an amazing recipe that uses vodka sauce for basting. The recipe is super simple and the grilled chicken breasts would definitely turn out to be absolutely delicious. Give... - 125.714
Grilled Chicken Breast With Mushroom Sauté
Hearty, healthy, flavorful, and bursting with nutrition, this grilled chicken delicacy is a must try. Chef Keith Snow shows how to make a grilled chicken delicacy with sautéed mushroom and herbs that is truly sumptuous. If you love your poultry, then this is... - 109.118
Grilled Chicken With Salsa
1. Make shallow slits along the diagonal of each chicken breast.
2. In a mortar and pestle or coffee grinder, mince the garlic, red chilies and salt.
3. Add the olive oil and mix to a paste.
4. Apply on each side of the chicken breasts.
5. Squeeze on... - 116.85
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, lemon juice, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and oil.
Place the chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add half of the ketchup mixture and the garlic.
Turn the chicken to evenly coat with the sauce.
Cover and marinate in... - 38.4321
Pan Grilled Chicken With Grapes And Thyme
Sprinkle the chicken with 1 1/4 teaspoons of the thyme and the salt and pepper.
Coat a stove-top grill pan or skillet with olive-oil cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 2 minutes.
Place the chicken in the pan.
Grill for 4 minutes per side, turning... - 44.8235
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Sweet Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large roasting pan, lay the unhusked ears of corn in a single layer, then rub the whole onion with olive oil to coat... - 44.152
Indoor Grilled Chicken Breasts
1. Combine the olive oil with the lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Rub this into and under the chicken skin.
2. Lightly oil a 12-inch stovetop grill pan and heat over high heat until it is very hot, 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Grill the chicken over... - 28.0997
Grilled Breast Of Chicken With Tomato Butter Sauce
1) Tak e the chicken,place in a dish, add all the marinade ingredients.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
2)Ready a charcoal grill and place chicken on it. Once grilled ,keep aside.
3)To make the sauce,take a large pan.Add the oil.
4)Now saute... - 45.1446
Grilled Chicken Breasts
Place the chicken breasts in a large shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients, pour this marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Grill the chicken for 7-8 minutes per side depending on the thickness... - 31.9502
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 46.0508
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 117.355
Tacos And Fire Roasted Salsa
Mother and daughter duo, Amelia and Dalia Ceja, create traditional corn tacos of chicken and potato with a spicy fire roasted salsa. - 121.04
Lemon Chicken Breasts
1. In a small combine together the lemon juice, orange juice, garlic, ginger, tarragon, salt and pepper; stir to mix well.
2. Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow baking pan and pour the lemon juice mixture evenly over them to coat well.
3.... - 44.1695
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 134.243
Herb Rubbed Chicken Breast With Tropical Salsa
In a small bowl, stir together the oregano, thyme, salt, sugar, allspice, and cayenne.
Rub the mixture into the chicken, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the mango, banana, red pepper, scallions, lime juice, and... - 42.3423
Chicken Breasts With Raisin Wine Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, mince the ginger and garlic. Add the onion and pulse on and off to finely chop.
3 In a small bowl, combine the ginger-onion mixture, the grape juice, wine, apricot jam, cinnamon, salt... - 38.8274
Chicken Breasts With Burgundy Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in Burgundy.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Set sauce aside.
Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill... - 41.0335
Nepali Grilled Chicken
1. Soak 8-10 wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, take chicken and marinate it with lemon juice and salt. Mix well and set it aside for 10 minutes.
3. In blender, drop chopped onion, garlic, 2 green chilies, and ginger.... - 0
Grilled Breast Of Pheasant With Pommes D'amour And Saffron Rlsotto
Prepare a grill and preheat the oven to 325°F.
Heat 3/4 cup of the stock in a small saucepan over low heat and add the saffron.
Allow the saffron to steep until the liquid is a deep golden color.
Remove from heat.
Heat the 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a small... - 37.7835
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Who would have thought that fresh cherries can work wonders not only for desserts but also in savory dishes? I guess Robin did and here she is creating one such savory recipe using fresh cherry puree. The sauce is served with chicken which can either be... - 124.993
Healthy Chicken Fajita Recipe
1. In a bowl, add the chicken along with the juice of 2 mandarin oranges, lime juice, sea salt, black pepper, paprika and garlic cloves. Let this sit for 20 minutes to an hour.
2. Fire up the grill and grill the chicken until cooked... - 0
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Cutlets
A simple appetizer that tastes heavenly. Watch the video to learn how to make parmesan crusted chicken which is great for parties. With a few handy ingredients and even lesser time in hand the dish is ready to be served. - 127.947
1 Between the sheets of cellophane paper, place the chicken and beat it flat.
2 Dredge it in a mixture of flour and chili powder.
3 In a bowl, combine egg, tequila, parsley, garlic and lemon juice.
4 Dip the chicken breast in this... - 85.1143
Healthy Turkey Salad
If you enjoy making different kind of salads then you must try this turkey salad. Turkey is low in fat and high in protein. The chef's recipe is easy and very healthy to eat. - 118.303
Grandmas Chicken And Dumplings
Everyone has their favorite grandmas recipe and these recipes are always unique in their own way. Today, chef has brought his favorite grandmas recipe, Chicken and Dumplings. By way of a photo journey to preparing the dish, chef is showing us how easily it... - 94.2525
In a medium sized saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the onion and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it is soft and translucent but not brown.
Add the tomatoes with the can juice, the tomato puree,... - 41.1012
Chicken Vegetable Fettuccine Alfredo - Home Date Night!
Chicken Alfredo may seem really difficult but Monique's version is a really good way to make it. If you want, you can try using low-fat alternatives to avoid piling on the pounds. Try this simple homegrown version of the classic dish. - 111.38
Broiled Crab Chicken Rolls
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts.
Place, boned side up, between two pieces clear plastic wrap.
Pound out from center with meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness.
Season both sides of chicken.
Cook onion and celery in the 2 tablespoons butter... - 41.6468
Garlic Grilled Whole Chicken
Remove the neck and giblets from chicken.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Twist wing tips under the back.
Cut one of the garlic cloves lengthwise in half.
Rub skin of chicken with cut edge of garlic.
Place garlic halves, lemon slices, and sweet... - 43.6346
Campfire Meals Quesadilla
Hammer needs something he can cook in the Land Commander... and quick. He turns to Quesadillas. - 101.035
Pasta Chicken Breast Salad
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. Over a broiler or grill, grill or broil chicken breasts after sprinkling with lemon pepper and over medium heat for 10 minutes,... - 38.4147
Stuffed Turkey Breast
1. Melt butter in a frying pan
2. Add the celery and the onion to the pan and cook them till they are soft and cooked through. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and then add the bread crumbs, thyme, sage, raisins and walnuts to the bowl. Mix... - 44.8012
Bone chicken breasts, leaving skin in place.
Place flat, skin side down, on a cutting board.
Saute onion in 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; stir in crumbs and salami until moist.
Divide stuffing into 6 parts; spoon... - 34.9463
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. Cut each whole chicken breast in half and set aside.
3. For making Marinade:
4. Into a double thickness of food-storage bags, spoon half of yogurt.
5. Into... - 44.5271
Breast Of Chicken Dijon
1) Reduce the white wine, shallots and tarragon in a small saucepan till only Â½ of the liquid is left.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Stir well.
3) With the honey-mustard sauce, coat the chicken.
4) Grill... - 37.3717
Cold Smoked Chicken Breasts With Three Pepper Coulis
1) In a shallow baking dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Use a bowl, to combine the wine, rosemary, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Pour the marinade over the chicken breasts. Place inside refrigerator, by covering with a plastic wrap, for 12... - 47.5288
Chicken Breasts With Mango Sauce
1. Rinse the chicken breasts and pat them dry. Remove the fillets and flatten the breasts out as described above. Using a sharp knife, make 2 diagonal slits on each breast to allow the flavours and heat to penetrate the flesh more easily.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.0399
Breast Of Pheasant Or Chicken With Pumpkin And Cranberries
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375° F and also prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler,
2. Take the pumpkins and cut their tops or squash it, and scoop out the seeds and discard them
3. In an ovenproof baking... - 43.8449
Basic Recipe Whole Chicken On A Covered Grill
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses; rinse chicken and pat dry.
Hook wing tips back behind body joint, akimbo-style.
Marinate or stuff bird, if you wish, with your favorite stuffing.
To retain juices, salt after cooking.
Bank about 20 low-glowing coals... - 31.1334
Trinidad Chicken Breasts
To make stuffing, place sweet potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 18 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash.
Saute onion in butter until soft and transparent.
Add brown sugar, orange zest, orange and lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Add... - 43.7923
Chicken On A Stick & Strawberry Lemon Mojito
1. For the Yakitori Sauce: In a bowl, mix together the dashi broth, soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar, honey, ginger and garlic.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the sauce. Cover and bring to a boil.
3. Remove the lid and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside... - 93.0488
The Yard Bird Sandwich
1.Make the brine by combining the salt, water and pepper. Brine the chicken in the salted water and crushed peppercorns for three hours.
2.Preheat grill ten minutes before cooking. Regulate the temperature to about 300 degree... - 118.47
Corn Stuffed Chicken
Corn stuffed chicken is a grill cooked chicken recipe. Stuffed with a filling of corn and bread with cooked vegetables and thyme for flavor, the chicken is cooked on a pan to doneness. Served with a sauce of gravy with pan drippings, it is flavorful and... - 43.9738
Rosemary Grilled Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1. Light a grill or preheat a ridged grill pan over moderately high heat. In a medium baking dish, brush the chicken breasts with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and rub with the chopped rosemary. Season with black pepper and let stand for 30 minutes.
2.... - 30.6221
Cooking Hickory Smoked Chicken
If you want to serve something different for your next party, try Hickory Chips Smoked Chicken. Dave is turning out simple chicken breasts into a deliciously flavored dish using a simple technique, grilling chicken with hickory chips. All you need is go... - 101.219
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 133.389
Jamaican Shicken Pineapple Run Down
1. Finely chop the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, mince the garlic, keep separately on the chopping board.
2. In a large saucepan sauté the onion, red pepper, jalapenos, thyme and garlic with oil on medium heat and sauté for 5-7 minutes... - 79.4286
Wash capon thoroughly under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Rub cavity lightly with salt and poultry seasoning.
Insert a few onion quarters in neck and fold neck skin over onion.
Fold wings across back with tips touching to secure neck... - 39.1125
Tandoori Grilled Chicken
The Tandoori Grilled Chicken is finger licking tasty. Trust me, once you have Tandoori Grilled Chicken. You would wish you have cooked more of it! Try it at your place and you will understand why! - 38.1886
Mexican Chicken With Spicy Bacon
Mexican chicken with spicy bacon is a simple yet savory chicken recipe with a bit of heat to it. Flavored with a three spice medley of cinnamon, cloves and garlic, the chicken is layered below the skin with a pepper and bacon mix. Grill roasted on a pan, it... - 39.6759
Grilled Stuffed Chicken
1. Prepare Spinach Whole-Wheat-Bread Stuffing; set aside.
2. Remove giblets and necks from chickens; refrigerate for use in soup another day. Rinse chickens with running cold water and drain well. Spoon some stuffing lightly into neck cavity of each chicken... - 30.39
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper, then rub the skin with butter.
Place lemons, garlic and rosemary in cavity of chicken.
Tuck wings under back and tie legs together with cotton string.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets... - 43.4588
Grilled Stuffed Chicken
1. Bone chicken breasts, leaving skin in place. Place flat, skin side down, on a cutting board.
2. Saute onion in 3 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a small frying pan; stir in crumbs and salami until moist.
S.Divide stuffing into 6 parts;... - 21.2201
Grilled Marinated Chicken
Flatten the chicken breasts between 2 sheets of plastic film, or flatten chicken halves and trim off any scraggy skin.
MARINADE: Combine vinegar, lemon juice, coriander, rosemary and garlic in a bowl. Add the olive oil in a stream, whisking constantly until... - 31.0439
Grilled Chicken And Ziti Salad
In an oiled ridged grill pan heated over moderately high heat or on a rack set 4 to 6 inches over glowing coals grill the chicken breasts for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until they are springy to the touch, and transfer them to a dish.
Sprinkle the... - 35.3806
1 2 3 Grilled Chicken Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine chicken breasts and 1/2 cup dressing. Toss until chicken is coated.
2. Heat a nonstick grill pan over medium heat until hot. Spray with cooking spray and add chicken. Cover pan with foil and cook, turning once, until chicken is... - 31.1975
Grilled Chicken And Capellini Nests Nicoise
1. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat 1/4 cup olive oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, zucchini, eggplant, and bell pepper. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook,... - 33.258
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Arrange chicken in single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, wine, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour marinade over chicken. Turn to coat chicken with marinade and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2.... - 26.7478
Char Grilled Tarragon Chicken
1. Place chicken in a single layer in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine tarragon, lemon juice, lemon rind and green peppercorns. Pour this marinade over chicken. Turn to coat and marinate at room temperature, turning once, for 20 minutes.
2. Remove... - 27.8944
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Strips With Chunky Blue Cheese Dip
This fresh, flavorful grilled buffalo chicken strips recipe beats the fast food version hands down! Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make grilled buffalo chicken strips in few easy steps along with this she also shows steps to make chunky... - 114.134
Grilled Sesame Chicken
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry on kitchen towelling.
3. Cut off the backbone of the chicken.
4. Flatten the chicken using the heel of your hand.
5. Split chicken into half through the breast.
6. Mix all the ingredients... - 40.7925
This grilled capon is a herbed and flavorful recipe that can be prepared with chicken as well. Flavored with sage and poultry seasonings with celery and onions, the grilled capon is cooked with a brush of barbecue sauce. Served with the remaining sauce... - 45.0614
For filling, in a 10 or 12 inch skillet cook the bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon pieces on paper towels, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Cook the chicken strips and green onion in hot drippings for 4 to 5 minutes or till chicken is tender.
Add the... - 37.6986
Japanese Soy Chicken
In a flat glass pan, combine the soy sauce, oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and honey.
Mix well to dissolve the honey.
Add the chicken breasts and turn to coatl Cover and refrigerate 1-4 hours.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill... - 30.6304
Chicken Yakitori Kebabs
Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and place in a flat glass pan.
Combine the oil, onions, soy sauce, sugar and garlic and toss with the chicken.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
To assemble the kebabs, thread the chicken, tomatoes and zucchini onto the... - 37.1519
Oriental Grilled Chicken
1. Cut chicken breasts into halves.
2. Mix remaining ingredients together in a shallow pan large enough to hold breasts in one layer.
3. Place breasts in marinade, turning to coat and rubbing marinade into breasts. Marinate at least one hour and as long as... - 34.325
American Style Grilled Chicken And Peppers
Spicy chicken and peppers cooked on the grill is just perfect for feeding a houseful of hungry guests. Colorful, refreshing, and inventive, Sarah shows how you can make the most of your summertime barbecue bash with this lipsmacking dish. - 111.216
Grilled Chicken Burger
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Place in a shallow sided pan.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the oil, sherry, garlic, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Pour over chicken and marinate for 3 hours, covered and refrigerated.
Grill the chicken breast for 4... - 43.9439
Grenadian Style Grilled Chicken
1. Place all of the coating ingredients in a food processor, and process until the mixture is finely chopped and well blended. Spread the mixture on both sides of the chicken breasts, cover, and chill for several hours or overnight.
2. When ready to cook,... - 35.3861
Grilled Kal Bi Chicken
Flatten the chicken breasts and place them in a large shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together to form a marinade.
Pour the marinade over chicken, and marinate for 3 hours.
Drain the chicken and reserve marinade.
Grill over medium heat for 5-6... - 33.7927
Grilled Chicken Cacciatore
Process the pasta, cut into fettucini noodles, cover with a moist towel and reserve.
In a large sauce pan, heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil.
Add the garlic, pepper, onion, celery and mushrooms, saute until tender.
Add the seasonings, Worcestershire and tomatoes,... - 43.3568
Teriyaki Grilled Chicken
In a sauce pan, dissolve the sugar and ginger in the broth and soya sauce, bring to a boil.
Mix the cornstarch with the sherry and add to the sauce.
Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
Brush the oil over the chicken breasts.
Grill over medium... - 39.5071
Moroccan Style Grilled Chicken Skewers
Cut each chicken breast half lengthwise into 4 strips.
Thread chicken, accordion-style, onto eight 8-inch skewers, leaving 1/4 inch between strips.
Place in a 3-quart rectangular dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine vinegar, honey, oil, cumin, paprika,... - 39.4275