- » Pan Grease
Pan Grease Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan grease recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan grease recipes.
Instant Pan Handvo - Savory Pan Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
If you enjoy eating traditional Gujarati snacks, then you'll really love this one. The chef explains the recipe so nicely. It can be served with tea, as it tastes great. You can also bake it if you like but traditionally it is made on the pan. Watch the video... - 88.1956
Baking Pan Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 9-inch square pan.
2. In greased pan, with a fork, stir together sugar, flour, walnuts, cocoa, baking powder, and salt until well blended.
3. Add water, oil, and vanilla; stir with fork until uniformly... - 32.9523
Bran Pan Biscuits
In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir half of flour and remaining ingredients into yeast.
Stir with spoon until smooth.
Add just enough flour until easy to handle.
Mix with hand.
Place dough in greased... - 38.6585
Reubens In A Pan
1) Lightly grease a 13" x 9" (4 L) pan.
2) Spread butter on bread slices.
3) Line greased pan with buttered bread.
4) Arrange corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese over bread.
5) Lightly beat eggs with milk and mustard.
6) Spread over the cheese layer.
7)... - 43.0285
Oats Paniyaram/savory Oats Pan-pops (low Fat)
1. In a bowl add in the chana dal and fennel seeds. Soak for 3 hours.
2. In a blending jar add in the soaked dal and oats. Add in water and blend to make fine paste.
3. Take out the batter in a bowl; add in the salt, curry leaves,... - 0
Pan Honey Cake
Bring honey, oil and sugar to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly.
Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
Mix in ground almonds, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, salt, eggs and candied peel.
Add cooled honey mixture; knead to a... - 43.9763
Pan Hashed Potatoes
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped tomatoes, mashed potatoes, bacon, salt and pepper to taste.
2) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into circles with floured hands.
3) In a greased frying pan, cook the shapes until evenly browned on both... - 35.8466
Blueberry Hot Pan Cakes
These are so quick and easy to mix together that they needn’t be kept just for a special breakfast, try as a quick fruity pud too. - 104.595
Pan Broiled Lamb Steaks
At least 2 hours before serving, place butter, lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley, and tarragon (if used) in a small bowl; stir together until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate.
Trim excess fat from steaks.
Slash through remaining edge fat to, but not into,... - 27.4146
For filling prepare the mince as shown in the section on meat half the quantity.
Mix together flour, eggs, water and salt.
Beat till smooth.
Grease a frying pan lightly with oil.
Pour a little batter into the pan swish it around and pour off excess, leaving a... - 34.9225
Meal In A Muffin Pan
Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
Divide hash into six of the cups; press into the bottom and up the sides to form a shell.
Break an egg into each shell; season with salt and pep per.
Mix muffins according to package directions Spop' batter into the other six cups. - 23.039
Pan Broiled Lamb Chops Or Steaks
Trim excess fat from chops; discard all but 1 piece of fat.
Slash through remaining edge fat at 1-inch intervals, cutting to, but not into, meat.
Place chops in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together coffee, sugar,... - 43.7869
Sprinkle yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105Â°F.to 115Â°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80Â°F.to 90Â°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over butter, sugar, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm; add... - 39.1316
Ecstasy In A Pan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
1) In a bowl, combine the pecans, flour and margarine.
2) Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Serve the dessert... - 29.3073
Baked Or Pan-fried Fish
Baked Or Pan-Fried Fish is simply the most yumy fish preparation i have had! It is a sumptuous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored Fish preparation baled or pan fried and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. - 32.5585
Twin Pan Rolls
Twin Pan Rolls is an extremely easy and different dish. The last time I served it for an informal and unexpected get together at home and the guests loved it. Try this Twin Pan Rolls recipe and you will understand why. - 35.9871
Mom's One-pan Chocolate Cake
Sift the flour, sugar, baking cocoa, baking soda and salt into a greased 8x8 inch cake pan.
Make 3 holes in the flour mixture.
Pour the vanilla into one hole, the vegetable oil into the second and the vinegar into the third.
Pour the water over the entire... - 36.5226
Herbed Oatmeal Pan Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
3. In a saucepan boil water and stir in rolled oats.
4. Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons of margarine.
5. Cool it to 120 to 130°F.
6. Fill up flour into measuring cup... - 48.6213
Pumpkin Pan Rolls
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add sugar, butter, salt, dry milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
Beat well to blend; then gradually beat in about 4 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead... - 43.4478
Soft Yeast Pan Rolls
In a bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, shortening, salt and remaining sugar.
Add boiling water; cool to 110°-115°.
Add yeast mixture and eggs; mix well.
Stir in enough flour to... - 43.4602
Neapolitan Inspired Pinched Pan Pizza
Inspired by Neapolitan Pizza, this Pinched Pan style pizza is perfect for the home chef. Fresh ingredients, simple technique, and mix and match toppings make it easy to make and enjoy one of the most popular foods on earth! - 94.3474
Cottage Cheese Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Combine cottage cheese and egg in a blender; whirl until smooth.
In a large bowl, stir together baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and 3 1/4 cups of the flour.
Work butter into flour mixture with your fingers until no... - 42.6621
Pizza Pan Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease two 12-inch pizza pans.
Cream butter, sugars, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl.
Add eggs; beat until light.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Add to creamed mixture; blend well.
Stir in chocolate... - 45.0977
Orange Pan Rolls
In a small bowl, combine the sugar and nutmeg; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.
Add orange peel; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in milk just until moistened.
Divide dough... - 37.7708
Herb Pan Rolls
Soften active dry veast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Stir in biscuit mix and remaining ingredients; beat vigorously (2 or 3 minutes).
Turn out on surface well dusted with biscuit mix.
Knead till smooth, about 25 strokes.
Roll in a... - 33.615
Cheese Pan Bread
Scald milk; stir in butter or margarine, 2 tea-spoons sugar and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Mean-while, measure lukewarm water into large bowl; stir in 1 teaspoon sugar.
Sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes; then stir.
Stir in lukewarm milk mixture, eggs and... - 43.4886
Cinnamon Pan Rolls
Prepare hot-roll mix and let rise following package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll to 20xl2-inches.
Brush with butter.
Combine sugar, cinnamon, and raisins; sprinkle over dough.
Roll as for jelly roll, beginning with long side.
Cut in... - 35.9513
Quick Pan Pizza
Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits.
Arrange in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, press biscuits to form crust.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over biscuits.
Combine ground beef, green pepper, and onion in a skillet, cook over medium heat until... - 40.5761
Pan Browned Polenta
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened (about 5 minutes).
Add broth and bring to a boil over high heat.
Gently pour polenta in a... - 39.9009
Caraway-rye Pan Rolls
Combine flour and rye flour.
Mix 1 2/3 cups flour mixture, sugar, salt, caraway seed and yeast in large bowl.
Combine milk, 3/4 cup water, honey and mar- garine in saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to... - 43.464
Zorba's Personal Pan Kibbi
An experimental success in Surfin Sapo's Kitchen, this recipe is an interesting twist on the classic kibbi or kibbeh, cooked in a smokey mountain! These ground lamb, bulgur and nut loaves taste like the Mediterranean version of the classic southern-style meat... - 89.0672
Taco Pan Pizza
Unroll pizza dough and place in a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 425° for 10-11 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
Meanwhile, in a bowl,... - 48.1835
Pan Pizza is a perfect dinner treat for your children. Instead of ordering pizza prepare a homemade yummy Pan Pizza for your familly using this Pan Pizza recipe. - 42.9784
In large bowl dissolve yeast from roll mix in 1 cup warm water.
Stir in flour mixture from mix and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
With greased fingers pat dough out onto bottom and halfway up sides of a greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2... - 44.9419
Sourdough Whole Wheat Pan Bread
In a large bowl, combine milk and boiling water; cool to about 110°, then add yeast; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in whole wheat flour, 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, and starter; beat until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes).
Cover bowl with clear... - 41.866
Golden Pan Rolls
In a mixing bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar, dressing mix and yeast.
In a saucepan, heat the soup, butter and milk to 120°-130°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until moistened.
Add eggs; beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
Stir in enough remaining flour... - 46.3347
1) To dissolve the yeast, use hot warm water (105°F. - 115°F.) for dry yeast and use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed yeast.
2) After adding the yeast to the water, allow it to soak in for a few minutes and then stir till completely... - 42.1123
Mix the flours and salt together in a bowl.
Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water and stir into the flour.
Mix to a dough, then turn it out onto a Iightly floured surface and knead well.
Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover with oiled plastic wrap and... - 33.6915
Pan Fried Beef Ribs
Sprinkle pepper and lemon juice over ribs and let stand 30 minutes.
Brown ribs in lightly greased skillet, spoon sauce over them.
Brown at high heat.
These cook like steak.
Combine ingredients for sauce and cook until done and pour over the ribs. - 30.6377
Pan De Feria
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and lemon peel in mixing bowl.
2 Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt to warm (105°-115°F). Add yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add... - 38.5166
Beer Drinker's Deep Pan Pizza
1. To prepare the crust for the pizza, in a large bowl, combine warm beer, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar, salt, and yeast. Let stand for 2 minutes until yeast is activated.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and to the yeast mixture and stir until well... - 47.481
In a pan, heat milk and butter (cut in pieces) until very warm (120° to 130°; butter need not melt completely).
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour.
Pour in milk mixture and beat on medium speed for 2... - 41.8888
Italian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place the chicken between the sheets of grease proof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a... - 34.1963
Pan Fried Beef Ribs (in Barbecue Sauce)
Pan Fried Beef Ribs (In Barbecue Sauce) is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.7631
Frying Pan Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Mix all the dry ingredients with milk.
3) Beat the eggs and add to the milk to make a smooth and creamy mixture.
4) Divide the dough in 3 or 4 parts.
5) Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into round shape.
6)... - 43.76
Apple Pan Dowdy
Peel and slice the apples.
Put into a greased 8-9-inch pie dish with the brown sugar, syrup and a sprinkling of grated nutmeg and ground cinnamon.
Do not add any water.
Cover the dish with foil and bake in the center of a moderate oven, 350°F, for about... - 36.9464
Boxty Bread (boxty In The Pan)
Peel the raw potatoes and grate into a clean cloth.
Wring them tightly over a basin, catching the liquid.
Put the grated potatoes into another basin and spread with the cooked mashed potatoes.
When the starch has sunk to the bottom of the raw potato liquid,... - 37.4869
Apple Pan Dowdy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a greased 1 1/2 pint (1 litre) or 2 pint pie dish and peel and slice the apples into it.
3) Add in brown sugar, syrup, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4) Use aluminium foil to cover the dish and... - 45.8376
Criss Cross Peter Pan Nutty Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, peanut butter, Margarine, brown sugar, granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Now, add vanilla, egg, and beat very well. Add flour, soda, baking powder, salt and mix well to make a dough.
3. Allow the dough to... - 48.9783
Bacon Pan Bread
1. In a small frying pan, cook bacon until it is crisp.
2. Drain and keep aside the dripping. Chop the bacon.
3. In a bowl, take flour, semolina, baking powder, salt, mustard and sugar. Mix it well and sift together.
4. Add onion and bacon.
5. In... - 49.3662
Pan Potato Kibbeh
Home cooked snacks have their own special features which is never their in the store bought ones. This pan potato kibbeh is also such a unique dish that is crisp, flavorful and oh! so surprising with those nutty layers. Watch the video clip and get ready to... - 99.1782
Apple Pan Dowdy
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take 6 8 ounce souffle dishes or ramekins and grease them.
3.With a cutter, take the 12 round shaped pieces from the bread.
4.Spread melted butter on each side of the bread and on one side put... - 47.1658
Pan De Muertos
Bring milk to scalding; remove from heat and stir in butter, the 1/4 cup sugar, and salt.
In a mixer bowl, combine yeast and water; let stand about 5 minutes; then add milk mixture.
Separate 1 egg.
Add yolk to yeast mixture (reserve white).
Add... - 42.5965
In small bowl, blend flour, cocoa, pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon; set aside.
In separate bowl, combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, raisins, candied fruit and orange rind; set aside.
In large saucepan, bring honey, sugar and wine to boil; reduce heat and simmer... - 42.7135
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Chinese Fried Thin Pancake
1. To make the batter, in a bowl, combine the flours and salt. Gradually add water, while whisking or stirring to get a smooth batter.
2. Add the oil to the batter and then blend in the egg, whisking lightly until incorporated.
3. Add seasonings and... - 85.7991
How To Make Pancakes For Children
How To Make Pancakes For Children
There's something irresistible about pancakes, but to up the cute factor for your kids try these simple tips.
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Korean Food: Valentine's Egg
Most kids are not fond of eggs. This Korean style egg custard is a great way to interest kids into eating nutrient rich eggs. Aeri shows how to make the traditional Korean egg custard in very cute heart shapes. She also includes vegetables like carrots and... - 112.34
Low Carb Bacon "donuts"
1. Melt butter in microwave on high.
2. In frying pan, cook bacon until done.
3. Leaving bacon grease in pan, remove bacon, pour in the olive oil.
4. Heat the oil to 350 degrees F.
5. In a bowl take bacon, mini peppers, whey protein... - 105.259
Pesarattu - Andhra Special Dosa
Pesarattu is a crepe made from green gram. It is usually paired with Allam Pachhadi (ginger chutney). To make this a special pesarattu sometimes people add some upma into the dosa as stuffing. Both ways it tastes DELICIOUS! - 0
Low Carb Tortilla
Looking for a healthy tortillas recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook tortillas that are delicious and healthy. Watch to know more. - 91.8811
Healthy Multi Grain Dosa
This recipe not just ensure's soft,fluffy and tasty dosa's but includes the healthy quotient too. - 0
How To Make Scrambled Eggs - Scrambled Egg
Kids can make perfect scrambled eggs with a little adult supervision. Here's a kid to show them how. Teenage professional chef Justin Miller shares a trick that makes it easy for kids, or their parents, to make perfect scrambled eggs. - 0
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix well using a wire whisk.
2. On another bowl, beat the eggs and pour in the buttermilk gradually. Followed by whole milk and melted butter. Whisking continuously.... - 0
Garlic Shrimp - Quick & Easy Garlic Shrimp
Shrimp Kebabs / Prawn Kebabs
Saloni shows you how to make some super easy, quick prawn (shrimp) skewers marinated in a lemon garlic vinaigrette and grilled to perfection.
You can alter the amount and types of seasoning you use to marinate the shrimps. You... - 0
South Indian Dosa
How many of you tried multiple times to reproduce this paper thin Indian breakfast item, known as Dosa? For all those Indian food addicts, here is the best video. Watch and try at your own kitchen, as this requires some practice to learn the skill. A friendly... - 143.666
Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large bowl add in all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, white sugar and cinnamon powder. Mix well with whisker.
2. Make a well in the center of flour mixture and pour in the buttermilk and egg. Mix well until smooth.
3. Add in the butter and... - 0
Ihop Pumpkin Pancakes
These pancakes are made with flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, buttermilk, and so much more. These are topped with powder sugar and whipped cream. - 0
Neer Dosa - Soft Dosa No Fermentation Required - Indian Breakfast
Unlike the regular dosa, Neer Dosa doesn’t need much soaking time, cooking time and fermentation time. So, you can have it whenever you are in a mood for it. The texture is smooth and very soft, they melt in your mouth. Even kids enjoy this Neer Dosa. Serve... - 0
Korean Style Gluten-free Pizza
If you are looking for a gluten free Pizza recipe, this Rice crust pizza is something that you must try. Watch James prepare this Korean style rice pizza which he tops with kimchi, pepperoni, spam and cheese. This gluten free pizza is crispy, chewy, cheesy... - 98.6952
Korean Food: Skewered Beef (산적)
San Jeok is a Korean holiday food. We usually make this food with family and relatives one day before the holiday, and serve it during the holiday. The color and taste combination of this food is very good. Depending on your taste, you can skip the crab or... - 96.6438
Indian Badam Burfi
Today, we are going to have a rich dessert recipe from our Indian Chef. After proving herself an expert with Indian savory dishes she is now rocking with some very delicious desserts. She is making badam burfi with total ease and confidence as if she has been... - 124.018
How To Make An Easy Cheese Quesadilla With Onion And Green Chiles
1. Mince the yellow onion and the green chili and keep it aside.
2. Place one flour tortillas on the plate and spread the mild cheddar cheese followed by green chili and yellow onions.
3. Place the other tortilla on top.
4. Heat a pan on... - 0
Mashed Potato Cakes: Healthy Side Dishes
These mashed potato cakes easily and deliciously go from a snack on their own, to a side dish for dinner, to the school lunch box. Serve them as is or with applesauce for dipping and your little ones will love having something they can easily hold and enjoy! - 0
Great way to start your day. An outstanding preparation of pancake is shown in this video. These fluffy pancakes features the goodness of chocolate chips and marshmallows. It comes out remarkably good. For your next holiday breakfast try these delectable... - 88.742
Flax Ginger Pancake
1. In a medium bowl mix the flax seed meal, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder, ginger powder and salt together.
2. In a separate bowl whisk the eggs, syrup and melted butter together.
3. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.... - 109.874
Pesarattu (green Moong Dosa)
This is an easy traditional breakfast recipe that is from Andhra. It is almost like an instant dosa recipe but uses green moong. It is spicy and crisp and usually served with upma or any chutney. - 0
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 116.476
Nadia Sawalha's Apple Pancakes And Herby Scrambled Eggs
Celebrity MasterChef winner and mum Nadia Sawalha, along with nutritionist Amanda Ursell, show us different ways of incorporating almond milk to give some traditional recipes a yummy twist. Watch our video where Nadia shows us how to make two simple breakfast... - 115.538
Eggless Pancake - Quick And Easy
These eggless pancakes are probably the easiest things to do in a jiffy. It has fluffy and lighter texture and can be served with various toppings. - 0
1. In a mixing bowl, add butter and flour. Rub and mix them together with hands, until they form small little granules.
2. Throw sugar, baking powder, all spice, and currants in it. Mix.
3. Add eggs, and just enough milk to stir it into soft dough.
4.... - 127.926
Spicy Mutton Chops
1. Grind all the masala ingredients to a fine powder. Rub butter into the garam masala powder thoroughly till the butter is completely absorbed by the powder. Keep aside.
2. Wash the chops thoroughly and apple ginger garlic paste and salt to... - 0
We're Using Up The Hard Boiled Eggs With Kale Hash Browns
After the decorating of the eggs is completely finished...what do you do next? We find ways to eat them up. Last year we shared a deliciously wonderful grilled sandwich and this year, we're serving them for breakfast with Kale Hash Browns - 0
Onion Cheese Dosa
An exotic dosa from Alka's kitchen. Serve this dosa with hot piping Sambar and coconut chutney and enjoy the praises. - 0
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Wholewheat Girdle Cakes
1 In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients (except the fruit) together.
2 Add in any bran remaining in the sieve.
3 Gentlty rub in the butter until the mixture becomes crumbly.
4 Add the fruit, mixing it in thoroughly.
5 In a bowl,... - 44.1959
Potato Stuffed Paranthas
Place the flour and salt in a bowl.
Mix in enough water or milk to make a firm dough.
Divide the dough into 8 portions and roll each into a circle.
Mix the mashed potatoes with the rest of the filling ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Divide the... - 41.1943