- » Pan Fried Sea Scallop
Pan Fried Sea Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried sea scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried sea scallop recipes.
Chilean Sea Bass And Scallops In Pomegranate Reduction Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. For the Chilean Sea Bass: Dust the Bass with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add olive oil to a pan and pan sear the bass for 2 minutes.
4. Flip to other side and put the sea bass into oven for... - 100.82
Lemon Breaded Sea Scallops
This dish has the crunch and zest required! Try these scallops, its easy and hardly takes any effort! Be sure not to overcook them See the video for more. - 94.5416
Sea Food Scallop
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Sea Food Scallop - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Sea Food Scallop has something more to the ordinary and will leave you with full satisfaction. - 49.0314
Glazed Sea Scallops With Lemon Parsley Quinoa
Seafood with citrus and tangy flavors simply slide down the taste buds and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking sea scallops with citrus glaze and serving them along with Lemon Parsley sauce. No better compliments to each other! - 106.243
Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top Of Waikiki - Segment 2
This recipe video is in 3 parts. This is Hawaiian Grown Kitchen - Top of Waikiki - Segment 2 (Blackened Ahi with Kahuku Sea Asparagus salad and Scallop in foie gras dish). Please watch part 1 and 3 for full recipe. - 0
Sautéed Sea Scallop With Scallion
1) Upon a plate, sift flour, salt, and pepper and spread. Coat the scallops with flour.
2) Heat a large heavy skillet along with butter and oil. Stir fry the scallops very quickly until golden brown. This will take about 4 minutes.
3) Using a slotted... - 42.9554
Chili Sea Scallop Kabobs
To prepare sauce, heat oil in a pan.
Saute onion with ginger, garlic, and hot-pepper flakes for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add remaining sauce ingredients.
Simmer 1 minute to combine ingredients.
Thread scallops and snow peas alternately onto skewers.
Brush... - 41.7139
Wegmans Lo Mein Salad With Peanut Sauce And Pan-seared Scallops
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this quick weeknight meal idea. The peanut sauce made with coconut creme makes this recipe a kid favorite. If you want dinner is a hurry, this recipe delivers. It takes 15 minutes to make. You can't even get take... - 135.824
Three Sea Flavours Stir-fry
1. Separate the corals from the scallops and slice each scallop in half horizontally. Cut the fish fillet into bite-size chunks. Peel and devein the tiger prawns.
2. Bring the fish stock to the boil in a saucepan. Add the seafood, lower the heat and poach... - 34.8679
Caramelized Scallops With Spinach
What better can a meal get to have caramalized scallops with a green side if seafood is your passion! Watch Chef Stacey as she cooks dry sea scallops to caramelize them and then combines with wilted spinach. A delectably lean and green seafood fare! - 107.569
Breaded Veal Or Turkey Or Chicken Scallops And Anchovy Butter
1) Add anchovies to the butter and keep it in a small dish or wraps small pats of it in waxed paper.
2) Chill by keeping it in the refrigerator.
3) Add salt and pepper to the flour.
4) Take a plastic bag and beat the scallops until... - 42.6651
Chorizo And Scallops Stir Fry
Want to try something special in your kitchen this weekend? Here's a great suggestion. Watch the chef prepare this Chorizo and Scallops Stir Fry recipe. The dish scores high on taste and is also simple to prepare. Do not miss it out. - 73.4882
Kung Pao Scallops
1. Cut the scallops in half horizontally. Combine them with the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in another bowl.
2. Cut the bell pepper and onion into 1-inch squares. Cut the... - 27.4592
Springtime Stir Fry With Scallops And Asparagus
1. Trim or break off asparagus spears at the tender point. Rinse and cut into 2-inch diagonal pieces. Cook asparagus in a large pan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 3-5 minutes. Do not overcook. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Combin - 24.3567
Stir-fried Asparagus & Scallops On Cool Pasta
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook capellini in 3 quarts boiling water just until barely tender to bite (about 3 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain well again.
Place in a shallow dish.
If using sea scallops,... - 39.7116
Scallop And Leek Stir Fry With Pine Nuts
1. If scallops are frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight
2. Heat oil in a large saute" pan over medium-high heat. Saute leeks, until soft. Add ginger and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes, taking care to not burn the garlic. Add... - 29.0504
Scallop & Pea Pod Stir Fry With Papaya
1. To prepare ginger sauce, in a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and 1/4 cup (60 ml) water until blended. Stir in honey, lemon juice, ginger, and five-spice; set aside
2. Cut unpeeled papayas lengthwise into halves; remove and discard seeds. Set papaya... - 30.5417
Beautiful Simple Seafood Dish
Chef Nico Rahnama shows you how to cook a beautiful, simple and elegant Seafood Dish, using Spanish chorizo, stuffed olives, shrimps, scallops and cherry compote, .
Bon Appétit! - 0
Hot Sea Food Hors D 'oeuvre
1. In a medium frying pan, melt two tablespoons of butter, add frozen shrimps and garlic and allow to simmer for twenty five minutes till shrimps turn tender; turn the heat off and keep warm
2. Wash the scallops under cold running water and drain well;... - 37.8683
Thai Jumbo Scallops With Massaman Curry Sauce
Thai Jumbo Scallops With Massaman Curry Sauce is a scrumptious Thai dish. Here, the chef makes this dish so effortlessly as if it can be cooked by anyone! Highly recommended for parties for its elegant looks, simplicity and taste. - 124.382
Scallops With Broccoli & Bell Pepper
1. To prepare sauce, in a small bowl, stir together soy sauce and cornstarch until blended. Stir in broth, sherry, ginger, and sugar; set aside.
2. Rinse scallops and pat dry; cut into bite-size pieces, if desired. Set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan... - 32.5026
Scallops Proven Cale
Combine the seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Heat the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the garlic, onion, and peppers and saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes and continue to cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
Stir in half the season blend and demi-glace; continue to... - 43.7134
Scallops In Garlic Butter
Spread almonds on a baking sheet and toast in a 350° oven until golden about 6 minutes; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, parsley, and lemon peel; cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Add scallops, a portion at a time... - 32.4057
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Orange Sesame Noodles With Seared Scallops
Combine the soy sauce, peanut butter, oil, zest, orange juice, and 1/8 teaspoon of the cayenne in a large bowl; set aside.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain and immediately toss with the orange mixture.
Set aside at... - 36.4192
Cape Cod Scallops With Tomatoes
1) Combine together the scallops, parsley, basil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary in a medium bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and warm the oil for about 30 seconds.
3) Add the onions and mushrooms... - 43.4558
Broiled Scallops With Grapefruit
Rinse the scallops and pat them dry.
Slice each scallop in half horizontally.
Place in a large bowl.
Working over the bowl to catch all the juices, peel and section the grapefruit (remove all the inner membranes).
Add the sections to the scallops.
Squeeze the... - 41.3206
Scallops With Lemon Garlic And Parsley
1. Grate yellow zest from lemons, being careful not to include any bitter white pith. In a small bowl, combine lemon zest, parsley, and garlic. Set gremokta aside.
2. In a nonreactive large frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter with olive oil. Add... - 27.2927
Cape Cod Scallops With Tomatoes
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops, parsley, lemon juice, basil, rosemary and garlic.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms and onions; saute for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and... - 47.3423
Sauteed Scallops With Spinach Farfalle
1. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan, cook pasta in about 8 cups (1.9 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, transfer to a warm rimmed platter, and keep warm.
2. While... - 33.0425
Broiled Scallops With Grapefruit
1) Wash the scallops and pat them dry.
2) Horizontally slice each scallop into half and place in a large bowl.
3) Peel and section the grapefruit over the bowl in order to catch all the juice. Take out all the inner membrane.
4) To the scallops, add... - 36.9283
Butternut Squash Soup With Girolles Mushroom And Scallops
If you are craving for some exotic meal, this video is a must watch for you. See how our chef makes superb butternut squash soup along with girolles and scallops. Juicy scallops are griddled and enhanced with a touch of lemon and served with stir fried... - 140.779
Petites Coquilles St Jacques
1) Cut scallops into small cubes.
2) In a medium-size bowl add scallops.
3) Sprinkle milk over it, add flour and toss to coat.
4) In a medium-size frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine.
5) Add the scallops with butter... - 40.0723
Venezuelan Pabellón Criollo With Shrimp And Scallops
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes your taste buds on a trip to South America with a Venezuelan favorite - Pabellón Criollo with shrimp and scallops. A seafood lover's dream! No need to pack a bag, just bring along your appetite and your sense of... - 35.8342
1. To prepare stir-fried crumbs, whirl bread in a blender or food processor to make fine crumbs. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, combine crumbs, 1 1/2 teaspoons water, 1/2 teaspoon of the olive oil, and a fourth of the garlic. Stir-fry over medium heat... - 36.2178
Lime & Chipotle Scallops
Rinse and drain scallops.
If scallops are large, cut them into quarters.
Heat oil in a medium-size frying pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and chiles; cook, stirring, until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Stir in lime juice, vinegar, and... - 38.5394
Scallops & Green Noodles
Cut carrots, bell pepper, and onions into slivers 1/8 inch thick and 2 to 3 inches long.
Set aside in separate piles.
Cut scallops into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over high heat.
Add carrots and... - 38.7923
Pickled Bonito Or Swordfish With Green Tomatoes
In a heavy frying-pan, fry the onions gently in the olive oil until barely transparent.
Add the tomatoes, chillies, garlic, mint and some salt.
Stir over high heat for 1-2 minutes.
Remove the sauce and cool.
In a wide dish layer the raw fish with the tomato... - 36.1127
Scallops & Tomato Au Gratin
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add scallops, a portion at a time do not crowd pan.
Cook, stirring, until scallops are just opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 5 minutes.
As scallops are cooked, remove from pan with a slotted... - 44.2258
Hot Scallop Salad With Potato Chips
Rinse scallops well, pat dry, and cut crosswise about 1/4 inch thick.
To a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil and ginger.
When hot, add 1/2 the scallops; turn often with a wide spatula until scallops are tinged with gold and no longer... - 42.2441
Scallops & Shrimp In Bearnaise Cream
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add scallops and shrimp, a portion at a time do not crowd pan.
Cook, stirring, until seafood is just opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 5 minutes.
As seafood is cooked, remove from pan with a slotted... - 39.5452
Scallop & Vegetable Pesto Saute
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add carrot and onion and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, and bell pepper; cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender-crisp to bite about 5 more... - 37.7855
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine
Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine has a distinctive Italian taste. Pasta is always a common dish in any of Italian meal and this recipe is a delight for Italian food lovers. Scallops With Garlic And Parsley On Linguine is a wonderful melange of... - 40.6416
Scallops & Lobster In Tomato Cream Sauce
In a 4- to 6-quart pan, bring about 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add lobster tail.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until meat is opaque in thickest part; cut to test (about 10 minutes).
Drain lobster, immerse in ice water until cool, and drain... - 43.4027
I Love Butter
I love scallops especially with cream and butter. YUM! This is a wonderful recipe, but being in the NY Times not postable. Take a look at the video. Love MARK BITTMAN. His recipes are always so easy and perfection. - 41.7755
Creme De Coquilles St Jacques
1) Cut the scallops.
2) Peel and finely chop onions.
3) In a saucepan, put the scallops with parsley sprigs and sliced lemon.
4) Drizzle wine and let it simmer then cover the pan cook on low heat until scallops are tender.
5) Remove the... - 47.13
Seafood And Asparagus Stir Fry
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the shrimp and scallops; stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Snap off and discard the tough ends of the asparagus and cut the spears diagonally into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Place a wok or wide frying... - 28.1978
Friday Fish Fry
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, and salt. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and red pepper sauce. Add to the flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth.
2. Heat the oven to 200°F and line a large,... - 32.374
Beer Batter Fish Fry
1. ln a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and ground red pepper. Gradually whisk in the beer until smooth, then add the green onions and parsley. In a clean medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high until soft peaks form and... - 33.594
Shrimp In Lobster Sauce
A rich pork and egg sauce known as LOBSTER SAUCE is served with stir fried shrimp. Other sea food can also be used such as lobster, scallops, or Alaskan king crab. - 34.4917
Mashed Potato Triple Delight
If you that this cool weather comfort food was best relished with your Thanksgiving turkey, you are in for some real surprise. This video presents three different mashed potato combos that not only makes for a win-win pair, but also jazzes up the delight of... - 109.793
1) Using non-stick pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sauté onion, garlic, and scallion until cooked down.
2) Stream in the beef consommé.
3) Stir in all the remaining ingredients except shrimp, scallops, brandy, Pernod, and rice.
4) Allow to... - 45.8221
Quick And Easy Paella
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over moderately high heat.
2) Put shrimp and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till pink.
3) Pour the shrimp with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
4) In the skillet add another teaspoon of oil.
5) Add scallops in... - 44.5904
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sliders With Soy Bacon And Avocado
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a trip to the State of Kansas, the birthplace of an American classic - the slider or miniburger. Join her as she creates the perfect appetizer for any occasion - soy bacon avocado seafood sliders that are sure to... - 32.9759
Spanish Night With Nina Cucina
Nina teaches viewers how to make delicious Spanish dishes: the Nina Cucina version of Traditional Gazpacho and West Coast Paella. - 114.742
Mom's Classic Paella
1. In a frying pan, lightly broil the saffron on a very low flame, until they turn darn and fragrant.
2. Remove into a small mortar and crush into a powder.
3. Transfer to a small bowl and soak in wine for 30 minutes or more to be used... - 44.2737
Grilled North Atlantic Yellow Fin Tuna Loin
Nothing like a grilled fish accompanied by a flavorful sauce. Take a look at this wonderful video that shows an excellent recipe for North Atlantic yellow fin tuna loin with corn, potato and smoked tomato sauce. The video is a must watch as it shows a great... - 146.843
Key West Paella
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Skin the sausage and slice it into 1/8-inch rounds.
3) If preferred, peel the shrimp, leaving the tails intact or take off only the legs and leave shells on.
4) In case whole chicken is being... - 43.5586