- » Pan Fried Hamburger
Pan Fried Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried hamburger recipes.
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
1. In a bowl, mix together ground beef, salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and hoison sauce.
2. Make 3 patties from the mixture.
3. Heat a shallow pan on medium heat and place the patties. Cook for 6 minutes on both sides.
4. Stuff the patties... - 0
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 105.395
Grilled Cheese Hamburgers
Mouthwatering burger !! A fine video to prepare juicy hamburgers. In this video, ground beef is combines with soy sauce, paprika and teriyaki sauce to make a great tasting classic burgers. This makes the yummiest burgers loaded with cheese. It cannot get any... - 74.6797
Deer Meat Hamburger
Fond of hamburgers? Try this variation today. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these Deer Meat Hamburgers. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 112.488
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
Hunky Bill's Hamburgers
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Hunky Bill's Hamburgers. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 32.0021
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 42.7182
Flambéed Pepper Hamburgers
1. Work the ground beef with egg yolk, salt, and paprika. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Shape into round hamburgers.
2. Coat the hamburgers in the crushed peppers. Let them rest for a half hour to absorb seasoning. Heat the butter... - 35.1714
Mix ingredients; form into thick patties and fry.
Place in deep casserole or pan. - 25.2982
1. Mix together the minced beef, onion, breadcrumbs, cardamom, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth paste and mix into the meat mixture. Turn on to a floured surface and form into 4 flat patties.
3. Heat the... - 30.6639
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for... - 42.4249
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 143.056
Hamburger Zucchini Scramble
Toss zucchini with about 2 teaspoons flour to coat lightly.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet and stir-fry zucchini with onion and garlic until onion is soft and zucchini lightly browned.
Crumble in beef, a little at a time, and stir-fry until lightly... - 40.2294
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 87.9803
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 82.3694
In a medium bowl, combine the beef, chives, and seasoning by tossing together lightly.
Shape into 6 large patties.
Pan fry, broil, or grill over charcoal.
Top with a slice of avocado. - 23.0859
1. Work the ground beef, seasonings, eggs, and flour together. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Taste and correct seasonings. Shape mixture into oval hamburgers.
2. Saute the onions in butter over low heat till transparent.
3. Fry... - 35.9568
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 28.4747
1) Take a large bowl and mix lightly ground round, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 large hamburgers, 1 inch thick.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
4) Take off the skillet... - 42.3935
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 111.18
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
1 Shape ground beef into a large patty in a large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks.
Spoon into an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 40 minutes, or until... - 31.752
Grind the mince and mustard together.
Mix green chillies and coriander leaves.
Add the oil, vinegar, milk, bread crumbs and egg.
Keep uncovered for about half an hour; season with salt.
Divide into five equal sections and shape into flat... - 43.4711
1. Cut a few rings of the onion and chop the rest. Chop 1 tablespoon capers.
2. Mix the ground beef with salt, pepper, milk, chopped onion, and chopped capers. Work into a firm mass.
3. Shape into 4 large Parisians. Heat butter and fry until brown for about... - 33.5279
Satiate your hunger with this incredibly tasty Denver Sandwich next time you are famished ! Dig into this crunchy toasted hamburger roll with a delicious mixture of peppered scrambled eggsand sauteed onions poured over and tell me what you think about it !... - 33.8714
Hamburgers With Onions
Mix together the meat, horseradish, parsley, sausagemeat, celery salt, breadcrumbs, egg and grated vegetables.
With wet hands, divide into four portions and shape each into a patty.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties and brown... - 41.2408
The Gourmet Hamburger
1. Saute minced onions in 2 tablespoons of butter till onions are tender.
2. Mix onions with raw beef, 1 teaspoon of salt, pinch of pepper and pinch of thyme.
3. Make patties and pan-fry in equal parts of butter and oil (about 1 1/2 teaspoons each). When... - 32.9481
Classic Hamburgers is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Classic Hamburgers will make you crazy for all your life!! - 34.087
Hamburger Stroganoff With Bacon
Heat bacon in a large frying pan until it begins to render its fat.
Stir in ground beef and onion and brown meat thoroughly.
Stir in flour and pour in beef broth.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and... - 40.5794
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, and with wet hands shape into 10 or 12 large, flat, round patties.
In lightly greased skillet, pan-broil quickly until medium-well done, 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€2 minutes per side.
Centers should still be quite pink;... - 33.2381
Dutch Oven Hamburger Stroganoff
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, cook and stir ground beef and onion in butter until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring... - 38.0728
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 67.038
This Hamburg Steak is a Japanese take on the classic Salisbury. It is a great recipe to have with you, as it is a fool proof recipe and comes out really nice when you are cooking at home for your family or friends. Specially in this video you will see a... - 108.958
Hamburgers With Capers
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the beef, onion, capers, salt, celery and garlic salts, Tabasco sauce and eggs.
With wet hands, divide the meat into four portions and form each into a patty.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the patties and... - 42.334
World's Best Hamburgers
1. To make patties, place egg and ketchup in bowl. Whisk.
2. Place bread in food processor or blender. Process to make breadcrumbs.
3. Add breadcrumbs and mince to bowl with egg mixture. Add black pepper to taste. Mix. Shape beef mixture into 6 patties... - 37.1652
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 35.6366
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
Cajun Hamburgers With Tomato Relish
1. Combine black pepper and paprika. Coat beef medallions with pepper mixture. Heat oil in a frying pan until it begins to smoke and cook medallions over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked as desired. Place pasta sauce or relish in a... - 28.3869
Hamburger Stroganoff With Sour Cream And Egg Noodles
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add onion, hamburger, salt and pepper; cook until brown.
Add mushrooms, soup and sour cream.
Simmer slowly, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes, adding water gradually.
Serve over hot rice or noodles. - 33.778
Zesty Hamburgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. The effortlessly prepared Zesty Hamburgers is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.5064
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a small saucepan; add onion; saute 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry powder; continue cooking, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
2. Drain juice from pineapple (1/3 cup); add to curry along with... - 32.3512
Miniburgers Hamburgers With Cream Sauce
Put half the butter into a mixing bowl and soften with a wooden spoon.
Add the chopped onion, minced beef and seasoning.
Tap the middle of the egg shell on the edge of the bowl and let the egg drop into the bowl.
Mix well with the wooden spoon.
Sprinkle a... - 42.1758
Hamburger Crust Pie
Press the hamburger into bottom of a 9-inch square pan and add salt, pepper and onion.
Arrange the French fries over hamburger and spread soups over French fries.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Cut into squares to serve. - 30.4812
Heat some fat in a pan large enough to take the four hamburgers and the sliced onion.
Cook the hamburgers for about 4 minutes on one side then turn over and add the sliced onion.
Cook a further 5-6 minutes when the meat should be cooked and the onion ring - 27.1012
Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers
1. Cut frozen beef roll into12 no-€™s, ½ inch thick slices.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Sandwich each beef slice with a cheese slice in order to get 6 stuffed beef slices.
4. Ensure that you pinch the edges of each in order to seal them.
5.... - 32.8319
Cloned Double Cheese Hamburger
The more said about Todd Wilbur's culinary ingenuity is less. In this video, he recreates America's popular junk food — the in-n-out double cheese hamburger. Todd prepares this American favorite just like any other fast food restaurants. Prepare this at... - 110.555
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
U S Hamburgers
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, and place on paper towels to drain.
Crumble bacon into a large bowl.
Saute tomato in bacon fat until tender.
Add it to the bacon.
Pour off bacon fat and melt butter in same skillet.
Combine meat, salt, and pepper with... - 35.8524
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 40.031
Hamburger Cheese Scoops
1) Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2) In a pan, add the bacon and fry till crisp.
3) Remove bacon and drain the bacon fat.
4) Add the ground beef and onion and brown.
5) Add in the bacon, tomato soup, cheese, and caraway seeds.
6) Stir and cook for 10... - 41.4971
Day before, if desired:
1. In 3-quart bowl mix well chuck, seasoned salt, onion, seasoned pepper, and Tabasco. Pat meat into paper-thin 4-inch patties. (A 4-inch round cookie cutter may be used.)
2. Place patties, 24 to 28 of them, on wax paper on cookie... - 39.8227
Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy
This Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Hamburger Steak And Brown Gravy . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish.... - 46.5582
Savory Hamburg Balls
Savory Hamburg Balls is a wonderful dish and one of the only meat preparation that my mother in law likes. I prepare this addictive dish quiet frequently when my in laws come visiting. Try the Savory Hamburg Balls recipe for yourself! - 37.1255
Combine ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Shape into patties.
In fry pan, fry patties over medium heat 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until browned to desired doneness.
If desired, serve with onion slices, mustard and catsup. - 27.2603
Grilled Hamburgers With Herbs
Mix meat with egg, shallot, garlic, and parsley.
Shape into 4 patties.
Sprinkle salt lightly in a large frying pan and saute patties over moderately high heat, turning to brown both sides and cooking until medium rare.
Transfer to a platter and spoon over... - 24.6255
Pass the hamburger meat and ground pork through a food grinder along with the onion and the parsley.
Add the eggs, salt, pepper, caraway seeds or grated lemon peel, melted butter and flour.
Knead with your fingers until the ingredients are thoroughly... - 43.8841
Pressed Cuban Hamburger
Fire up the grill at your next casual cookout and try putting together a classic hamburger. Nothing represents grilling better than yummy burgers. Quick and easy, Juan Montalvo shows how you can put together a fab, low-cal burger by throwing together lean... - 95.4887
Hamburger Filling For Buns
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix all ingredients to make the burger filling
3) Now, roll out bun dough into Â¼ inch to Â½ inch thick big circles
4) Make about 3-inch squares from the circles and fill with 1 tablespoon of... - 37.5644
Crumble ground beef into a bowl.
Add egg, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, and Worcestershire; mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions; lightly shape each portion into a patty 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
Sprinkle salt in a wide frying pan over medium to... - 29.9687
1) Heat oven hot to 350Â°c.
2) In a large frying pan, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3) Fry lightly till brown on each side for 5 minutes.
4) Break up into small chunks.
5) Mound mixture into an 8-cup baking dish.
6) Add the... - 44.7785
Hamburger Cheese Dip
Here is a wonderful cheese dip with hamburger that is a perfect dip for a sports viewing party. This is a fantastic video that shows how this flavorful and healthy dip can be made in no time. The chef also speaks about the serving ideas for this fabulous dip... - 106.801
Fit half the pastry into pie pan.
Combine beef, poul- try seasoning, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce with catsup and mustard.
Spoon into pastry-lined pan.
Fry potatoes and onions in butter until pota- toes are soft and onions lightly browned; stir gravy... - 43.9717
Fit half the pastry into pie pan.
Combine beef, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce with catsup and mustard.
Spoon into pastry-lined pan.
Fry potatoes and onions in butter until potatoes are soft and onions lightly browned; stir gravy... - 43.1497
Mexican Rice With Hamburger
Wash and drain rice, heat 2 tablespoons fat in frying pan, add rice and fry until nice and brown, stirring frequently.
Put rice in casserole and add remainder of fat.
Add meat, onion and pepper.
Fry until cooked about 10 minutes.
Add salt and tomatoes.
Allow... - 43.2241
Stuffed Cornish Hens Hamburg Style
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, returning 2 tablespoons fat to skillet.
Cook and stir onion in bacon fat until tender.
Add 1/3 cup margarine; heat until melted.
Add bacon, bread cubes, celery, parsley, poultry seasoning... - 41.0656
Hamburger Supper Loaf
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, chop onions and garlic very finely.
3. In a pan, take butter and melt it. Fry onion, garlic, and sausage meat in the melted butter, until it turns golden brown.
4.... - 45.556
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. Using your hands, shape ground beef into a large patty.
3. Put in a large frying pan; cook for 5 minutes on each side.
4. Break up into small chunks. Transfer into an 8-cup baking dish.
5. Stir in... - 42.3244
Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Place the minced beef, onion, mustard and parsley in a bowl.
Add salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
Divide the mixture into 4 and shape each piece into a flat cake.
To make the sauce: Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the onion and fry until... - 41.3705
Scrape each onion half into the meat until you can't hold the onion any more. (Do not put chopped onions into the meat merely the juice and scraped pulp.)
Cut the garlic cloves into large pieces and count the pieces before you add them to the meat, as they... - 38.0406
1. Mix the ingredients together and shape into patties.
2. Cook either by broiling, pan frying in a little fat or cooking on a barbecue, 4 minutes each side.
3. Serve in a toasted hamburger bun with your favorite sauce, lettuce. - 26.1812
Hamburger Steak Italian Style
? Place beef, onion, blanched garlic, egg, curry powder, parsley, salt and pepper in food processor; blend 3 minutes. When mixture forms ball, remove and shape meat into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 37.3025
Hamburger Stuffed Pepper
Fry onion in butter slowly until soft; add ground beef and cook until it loses its red color.
Add tomatoes from the can (save the juice), paprika, garlic and corn.
Stir together, then add raw rice.
Cut green pepper in half, removing seeds, and place one half... - 40.3376
Mix thoroughly all ingredients.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3 inches in diameter and 1 inch thick.
To Broil: Set oven control at broil and/or 550°.
Broil 3 inches from heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side for rare, 5 to 7 minutes for medium.
To... - 31.1727
Hamburger Rolls With Sweet Pickle Stuffing
This Hamburger Rolls with Sweet Pickle Stuffing is a much delectable version of the original. Try out this simple and easy to make recipe for Hamburger Rolls with Sweet Pickle Stuffing and find your taste-buds reeling with delight! - 49.8684
Cuban Hamburger (frita Cubana)
My version of a Cuban style hamburger. It includes the spice mixture for the meat, a really good mojo and the traditional cooking technique. Enjoy! - 0
Hamburger With Tomato Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a saucepan, add tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika to combine.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4) Brown the sausage in a frying... - 42.0045
How To Make Hamburger And Hot Dog - Weiner (franks) Buns
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F. Line a baking pan with silicon mat.
2. In a mixing bowl add in warm water.
3. Add in the salt, sugar, yeast and oil. Mix together with stand mixer for few minutes. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. After... - 0
Italian Hamburger Heaven
1. In large skillet or electric fry pan, combine chuck, salad oil, garlic, parsley flakes, basil, and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook until meat loses its red color; drain, if needed.
2. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; simmer, uncovered, until thick about 1 hour... - 36.7697
Peppered Hamburgers In Wine Sauce
Cut the steak into pieces and chop finely .
Chop the onion finely .
Mix the steak and onion together and season well.
Form into four balls and then flatten slightly.
Grind the peppercorns in a pepper mill and press the pepper into both sides of the meat.
Heat... - 36.9873
Danish Surprise Hamburgers
1. In a skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
2. Saute the onions in the hot butter until soft and golden.
3. Take the pan off the heat and set aside.
4. Form about 8 to 10 hamburgers from the ground meat.
5. In a large pan, heat a more butter... - 42.9075
Hamburgers In Wine Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients and season them well.
3) Divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4) To make sauce, melt butter in a frying pan.
5) Add chives and parsley to the pan and saute for 5... - 44.6593
Lebanese Hamburgers has an appetizing taste. The beef and red pepper gives the Lebanese Hamburgers an inspirational taste. Lebanese Hamburgers is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 42.6668
1. Combine ground beef, 1/3 cup of the pizza sauce, salt, pepper and oregano in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Divide into 6 even mounds.
2. Pat each mound into a 6-inch round on wax paper or foil; top. one half of each with cheese... - 27.048
1. Combine pork, sausage, egg, bread crumbs, milk, chopped onion, salt, and pepper in medium-size bowl; blend lightly with 2-tine fork.
2. Form mixture lightly into 16 medium-size balls; dust with flour.
3. Heat butter or margarine in large frying pan with... - 33.2562
How To Make A Superb Burger
Burgers are a very frugal way to feed the family. This recipe mixes sausage with beef so the end result is absolutely perfect. There are a few tricks to make the perfect, juicy burger. - 131
Swiss Mushroom Burgers
This recipe is really good! The caramelized onions and mushrooms give it an amazing touch which you are sure to love! Easy and affordable too! - 123.726
Tofu Sandwich With Bbq Sauce
Here's a quick and easy way to spice up some tofu for a hearty, summertime sandwich. Great for the grill or a quick lunch or dinner in the fry pan. - 122.69
The ramen burger is gaining popularity in North America. Touted as the newest food craze, it's a clever sandwich using ramen noodles as the bun. Today, I'm going to show you how to make your own. Enjoy! - 0
Loco moco is a traditional Hawaiian breakfast recipe , very popular in restaurants. It is a good way to utilize any leftover rice or hamburger. By virtue of its ingredients, loco moco can be served for breakfast, lunch or even dinner. Nutrition wise it is a... - 90.6821
The Crabby Patty Melt
1. In a bowl, add the crab meat,dry minced onions, garlic powder, peppercorn medley, ground cloves, egg, mayonnaise and mix it all up to a consistent mixture.
2. Form a patty the size of a hamburger patty.
3. Coat the patty thoroughly with bread... - 0