- » Pan Fried Hamburger
Pan Fried Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried hamburger recipes.
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 133.009
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine meat, milk, onion, breadcrumbs, and egg. Mix well.
2. Add sage, paprika, coriander, tomato sauce, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix to incorporate.
3. Roll mixture into small balls.
4. Place a frying pan on... - 107.039
Deer Meat Hamburger
Fond of hamburgers? Try this variation today. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare these Deer Meat Hamburgers. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 115.721
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 31.911
Flambéed Pepper Hamburgers
1. Work the ground beef with egg yolk, salt, and paprika. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Shape into round hamburgers.
2. Coat the hamburgers in the crushed peppers. Let them rest for a half hour to absorb seasoning. Heat the butter... - 33.6394
Mix ingredients; form into thick patties and fry.
Place in deep casserole or pan. - 24.7195
1. Mix together the minced beef, onion, breadcrumbs, cardamom, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Blend the dried egg and water to a smooth paste and mix into the meat mixture. Turn on to a floured surface and form into 4 flat patties.
3. Heat the... - 28.6214
Hunky Bill's Hamburgers
Devour this delicious and easy to prepare Hunky Bill's Hamburgers. It is pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 30.853
Place chopped onion in a baking dish and heat 1 minute with 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix onion, ground beef, bread crumbs, milk and beaten egg and add a dash of salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into four portions, shape into 1/2 inch thick patties and make a... - 41.0629
1) Cut one onion and keep aside.
2) Shred the second onion and combine it with the beef, salt, pepper, herbs, potato and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Partition the mixture into half and form into two patties.
4) Take fat in a pan and fry the hamburgers for... - 40.8813
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 94.9132
The Gourmet Hamburger
1. Saute minced onions in 2 tablespoons of butter till onions are tender.
2. Mix onions with raw beef, 1 teaspoon of salt, pinch of pepper and pinch of thyme.
3. Make patties and pan-fry in equal parts of butter and oil (about 1 1/2 teaspoons each). When... - 31.6225
Hamburg Steak With Onion Sauce Oriental Style
Can't think of anyone who does not like a Hamburg Steak. Watch this video and prepare the delicious recipe in your own kitchen with ease. The onion sauce and the veggies served along add to the appeal of the dish. - 144.629
Hamburger Zucchini Scramble
Toss zucchini with about 2 teaspoons flour to coat lightly.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet and stir-fry zucchini with onion and garlic until onion is soft and zucchini lightly browned.
Crumble in beef, a little at a time, and stir-fry until lightly... - 38.3783
In a medium bowl, combine the beef, chives, and seasoning by tossing together lightly.
Shape into 6 large patties.
Pan fry, broil, or grill over charcoal.
Top with a slice of avocado. - 21.8923
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 86.2009
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 80.7009
1. Work the ground beef, seasonings, eggs, and flour together. Add the cream and water and work the mixture until smooth. Taste and correct seasonings. Shape mixture into oval hamburgers.
2. Saute the onions in butter over low heat till transparent.
3. Fry... - 34.3645
1) Take a large bowl and mix lightly ground round, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 large hamburgers, 1 inch thick.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine.
4) Take off the skillet... - 43.0371
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 26.0374
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 87.802
Grind the mince and mustard together.
Mix green chillies and coriander leaves.
Add the oil, vinegar, milk, bread crumbs and egg.
Keep uncovered for about half an hour; season with salt.
Divide into five equal sections and shape into flat... - 41.5368
1. Cut a few rings of the onion and chop the rest. Chop 1 tablespoon capers.
2. Mix the ground beef with salt, pepper, milk, chopped onion, and chopped capers. Work into a firm mass.
3. Shape into 4 large Parisians. Heat butter and fry until brown for about... - 32.1666
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 38.0082
1 Shape ground beef into a large patty in a large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks.
Spoon into an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 40 minutes, or until... - 29.6654
Satiate your hunger with this incredibly tasty Denver Sandwich next time you are famished ! Dig into this crunchy toasted hamburger roll with a delicious mixture of peppered scrambled eggsand sauteed onions poured over and tell me what you think about it !... - 32.453
Easy Homemade Hamburgers
The drunk cook shows one of the many ways to make a hamburger! Easy and flavorful if not anything else in the video! The only problem would be the directions used are highly unhygienic and non appropriate by all means. - 70.3038
Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, and with wet hands shape into 10 or 12 large, flat, round patties.
In lightly greased skillet, pan-broil quickly until medium-well done, 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€2 minutes per side.
Centers should still be quite pink;... - 31.7903
Hamburgers With Onions
Mix together the meat, horseradish, parsley, sausagemeat, celery salt, breadcrumbs, egg and grated vegetables.
With wet hands, divide into four portions and shape each into a patty.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the patties and brown... - 40.8186
Hamburgers With Capers
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Mix together the beef, onion, capers, salt, celery and garlic salts, Tabasco sauce and eggs.
With wet hands, divide the meat into four portions and form each into a patty.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the patties and... - 42.797
World's Best Hamburgers
1. To make patties, place egg and ketchup in bowl. Whisk.
2. Place bread in food processor or blender. Process to make breadcrumbs.
3. Add breadcrumbs and mince to bowl with egg mixture. Add black pepper to taste. Mix. Shape beef mixture into 6 patties... - 36.6794
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 33.299
Hamburger Stroganoff With Bacon
Heat bacon in a large frying pan until it begins to render its fat.
Stir in ground beef and onion and brown meat thoroughly.
Stir in flour and pour in beef broth.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and... - 38.5188
Classic Hamburgers is one of those dishes that is very delicious. I can assure you, this Classic Hamburgers will make you crazy for all your life!! - 33.8117
Dutch Oven Hamburger Stroganoff
In Dutch oven or large roasting pan, cook and stir ground beef and onion in butter until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Stir in flour, salt, garlic, pepper and mushrooms; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in soup; heat to boiling, stirring... - 35.9416
This Hamburg Steak is a Japanese take on the classic Salisbury. It is a great recipe to have with you, as it is a fool proof recipe and comes out really nice when you are cooking at home for your family or friends. Specially in this video you will see a... - 84.9322
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 110.381
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 141.201
Cajun Hamburgers With Tomato Relish
1. Combine black pepper and paprika. Coat beef medallions with pepper mixture. Heat oil in a frying pan until it begins to smoke and cook medallions over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked as desired. Place pasta sauce or relish in a... - 27.7378