Fried Ham Steak
- » Pan Fried Ham Steak
Pan Fried Ham Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried ham steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried ham steak recipes.
Honey Glazed Ham Steaks
Pan-fry ham steaks on both sides in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place ham on heated serving dish; set aside. Add honey, water, ginger and cloves to skillet; bring to a boil. Simmer 1 to 2 minutes. Brush sauce over ham; serve with remaining... - 21.7503
Fried Ham Steak And Red Eye Gravy
Remove the rind from the ham steaks and score the fat.
Brush the ham steaks with the brown sugar and let sit for about 10 minutes.
Then place in a heavy skillet over a low heat.
When the bottom is brown (about 6 to 8 minutes) turn over and sprinkle a little... - 36.4048
Barbecued Ham Steak
Place the ham steaks in a large frying pan and cover them with water.
Parboil for five minutes, then pour off the water.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Make a marinade mixture from the cider, brown sugar, dry mustard and cloves.
Let the ham soak in the... - 34.4386
Pan Fried Haddock With Spanish Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers, and cook until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook until it just begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the parsley,... - 37.286
Honey Glazed Ham
Honey glazed ham is a spiced and flavored ham steaks recipe. Broiled to cook the ham steaks are glazed or brushed with a slightly cooked blend of honey mixed with spices and pan drippings. Brushed over the meat, the honey glazed ham can be served with a mixed... - 31.8923
Veal Escalopes With Ham And Cheese
1. Mix the salt and pepper with flour. Beat the egg with the water and mix the crumbs with the grated cheese. Dip the steaks firstly into the flour, then into the egg mixture and then coat thoroughly with the cheese and breadcrumb mixture, pressing them into... - 36.0678
Veal Cordon Bleu
Love love love this recipe, have done all my life. It never gets old and as our tastes have matured and the variety of hams and cheeses on the market have grown, this dish keeps on taking on a new palate.
If you still love the tasty cheddar and cured ham, go... - 0
Stuffed Ham Roll
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallot and fry for about 4 minutes, until soft. Transfer to a bowl, add the apricots, breadcrumbs and rosemary and mix well.
2. Finely grate the rind of half the orange. Cut the orange in half, squeeze the juice from one... - 34.776
Yam And Ham Dinner For 2
Parboil yams 25 minutes.
Peel, and slice thickly lengthwise.
Gash fat edge of ham in several places.
Melt butter.or margarine in large covered skillet or electric frying pan.
Add ham slice and potatoes; saute 3â€”5 minutes over low heat; turn contents... - 38.6176
Ham And Pea Casserole
Cover peas with 550ml (1 pt) cold water.
Add bicarbonate of soda and soak overnight.
Drain the peas and put into a pan.
Add the stock Bring to boil and continue to boil for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a pan and gently fry but do not brown the ham.
Add onion,... - 42.9849
Ham And Veal Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a large baking pan with oil.
3. Slice the veal cutlets into 6 equal pieces.
4. Using a mallet or a small flat bottomed frying pan flatten the cutlets into 1/8-inch thickness.
5. Top each... - 43.852
Loco Moco Hawaiian Hamburger Steak
Loco Moco Hawiian Hamburger Steak Redux is a healthy dish with the goodness of the vegetables, egg, ham, join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare. - 109.7
Carne Relleno With Fried Plantains
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. On a flat work surface, place the beef and spread the top side with garlic paste.
3. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and oregano.
4. Add layers of the ham, onion, carrot, chile, and bell pepper;... - 48.7561
Trim the veal steaks to make 8 small escalopes. Season the veal with salt and pepper and add sage. Place a slice of ham on each veal slice, and secure in place by threading with toothpicks. Heat the 60g butter in a large, heavy frying pan and saute the... - 25.1193
Trim and discard excess fat from pork chops.
In a plastic or paper bag, combine flour and pepper.
Shake chops in flour mixture, then shake off excess.
Reserve flour mixture.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add... - 39.2006
Beef Cordon Bleu
1. Place each steak between two sheets of plastic and use a meat hammer or edge of a frying pan to pound and flatten the steaks to 4-inches X 7-inches. This also helps to tenderize the meat.
2. Over each steak, spoon ¼ teaspoon of... - 45.6627
Chicken In Port
Heat a large frying pan and then add the olive oil.
Season thighs with salt and pepper and fry until brown on both sides.
Remove to a heated platter.
Saute the garlic, onion, and mushrooms until the onions are clear.
Add the ham to the onions and cook for 3... - 41.549
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 35.9024
German Pork And Bean Casserole
Cover the beans with cold water and soak for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove the rind and bones from the pork belly and cut into 5 cm/2 inch pieces.
Cut the gammon steak and frankfurters into 2 cm/1 inch slices.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Heat the... - 40.9294
Pork With Noodles
1. In a mixing bowl add garlic and soy sauce. Mix well.
2. Combine pork strips. Stir to coat all the strips evenly.
3. Cover the pan and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
4. In another pan cook the noodles as per the instructions. Drain excess water.
5. In a... - 47.7013
Pytt I Panna – Swedish Hash
For best results, try to dice the potatoes, onion, and leftover meat into uniform 1/4-inch pieces. The potatoes should be drained of any water and patted dry before cooking. - 30.0621
Dutch Cordon Blue
Cut a pocket in one side of each steak, making an opening to within 1/2 inch of the other three sides.
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Slip a slice of cheese and ham inside each steak pocket.
Heat a large frying pan; add butter and steak.
Pan fry until... - 36.4509
Saltimbocca is my mealtime favorite many a time!The veal steak and ham of the Saltimbocca are quite filling. Try the recipe out yourself. I am eagerly awaiting your views on the dish! - 38.2007
Tournedos En Croute
1. Heat 25 g (1 oz) of the butter and the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and cook until soft but not coloured. Add the mushrooms, salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir over a gentle heat until the mushrooms are cooked and all the moisture has... - 44.4739
Tournedos En Croute
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
2. In a frying pan gently cook the onions and garlic in 25 g / 1 oz of hot butter such that soft.
3. Over gentle heat stir in the mushrooms, nutmeg, salt and pepper and cook such that the... - 45.7687
Cut the flesh into neat pieces and marinate in the wine and brandy for about 3 hours.
Cut the veal or steak and the ham into strips and line a deep pie dish.
Sprinkle with a little of the finely chopped onions and herbs and a few pieces of the quartered... - 40.7099
Pork Mushroom Casserole
Cut steak into serving pieces, discarding fat and bone.
Flatten each with the edge of a rolling pin.
Brown lightly on both sides in a little hot fat and arrange in a bake dish.
Scatter with onion and pour over a mixture of soup and milk.
Cover and bake at... - 34.5139
Cups Of Bacon By The Bbq Pit Boys
For breakfast or as a side dish, these slow grilled bowls of Bacon are loaded with your choice of Corned Beef Hash, Strip Steak, Grilled Onions, Home Fried Potatoes, Ham, Sausage, Mushrooms, Cheese, and Eggs. And it's real easy to do with these few simple... - 0
Meat Stuffed Veal Medaillons
– Preheat oven to broil.
– In a heated skillet, fry bacon and ham at high heat and stir gently.
– Degrease skillet, add small amount of chicken stock and let mixture simmer for 4 minutes. Add rest of chicken stock and let boil for 1 minute. Season... - 31.7913
Country Liver Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the veiny parts and skin from the liver.
3. In a medium frying pan, simmer the liver in salted. Add boiling water to cover the liver. Drain.
4. In a large bowl, add liver, ham and coarsely... - 44.9052
1. Scrub the potatoes and boil gently in their skins until just tender, 15-20 minutes depending on size.
2. Drain, peel the potatoes and rinse in cold water.
3. Heat the sugar gently in a clean dry frying pan until it just melts. Add the butter.
4. Drain the... - 29.3191
Saltimbocca In Casserole
Trim fat, bone, and connective tissue from veal steaks.
Place veal between sheets of waxed paper and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until 1/4 to 3/8 inch thick.
Cut in 10 to 12 pieces of fairly even size.
Top each piece with a slightly smaller piece of... - 38.9341
Tomato Sauce With Herbs
Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Tomato Sauce dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.2435