- » Pan Fried Garlic Bread
Pan Fried Garlic Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried garlic bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried garlic bread recipes.
1. Place a frying pan on low heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Throw garlic clove, and paste in butter. Stir well.
3. Now place bread pieces in pan. Turn the heat to medium, and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Flip and cook until golden brown on both... - 102.546
Fried Garlic Bread With Chocolate Malteds
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the oregano, pepper and salt and let it infuse for a minute.
3. Add the bread and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. For the Chocolate Malteds: In a blender, blend vanilla, malt, hershey's syrup... - 112.89
Pan Fried Steak With Grilled Bread
Prepare Panfried Steak & Onions: In heavy 12 inch skillet (preferably cast iron), heat olive oil over high heat until very hot.
Meanwhile, sprinkle flank steak with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add steak to hot skillet; reduce heat to medium high and cook 12... - 38.0357
Treat For Kids - Fried Bread Snack
This is an absolutely mouth-watering early evening tea-time snack that both kids and grown-ups equally enjoy!
This is a perfect snack with a hot cup of tea or milk. They are crunchy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Try this recipe and watch how your... - 0
Garlic And Bread Soup
1) Take bread and chop it into 8 half inch thick slices.
2) Take a large saute pan (big enough to place the bread slices in single layer) and place it over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup oil in it and heat.
3) Stir in peeled garlic clove and... - 46.1366
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 44.4325
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Mooli Paratha - Radish Stuffed Indian Flat Bread
Mooli paratha is a radish stuffed Indian stuffed bread. Parathas can be either stuffed or just plain. Stuffed parathas don’t need any accompaniment to go along with them whereas plain parathas are usually served with any gravy curry or dal. - 0
Gajar Muli Paratha - Stuffed Carrot Radish Bread
1. Take a bowl and add the wheat or multigrain flour and salt and combine well. Add a mix of ghee and oil or either one of the two. Combine well to get a crumbly mixture of the dough.
2. Squeeze out the water from the grated radish. Use a little... - 0
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 106.969
Have day-old bread and don't know what to do with it? This recipe shows you how easy it is to make homemade croutons. Croutons only take a few minutes to make and can be used for a variety of dishes. The most classic is for Caesar Salad but croutons are a... - 118.52
Pan Seared Parmesan Chicken
1. Place the pounded chicken breasts on a plate. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken and rub with 1 tablespoon of oil to coat well.
2. In another plate, mix the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Place the seasoned chicken... - 108.436
Naan is an Indian flatbread which makes a great accompaniment for any curried dish. Its a kind of soft, little crisp and fluffy bread. And nothing beats the taste of freshly baked naan. - 0
Roasted Garlic Cloves
Give a lift and add mellow sweetness to your bland mashed potatoes, soups, dressings or other recipes with roasted garlic. Chef Paul Hegeman presents a step-by-step instruction on how to roast garlic cloves at home, so that you can use this warm, toasty,... - 103.501
Wholesome Avocado And Veggie Sandwich
Sandwiches were traditionally eaten for lunch but with time they seem to have found place in every meal. This sandwich is sure to find its way through breakfast table. It is an open sandwich, which has fiber, protein and carbohydrate to kick start your day on... - 0
Stir Fry Garlic Mushrooms
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add bacon and breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in basil and serve on a bed of bean sprouts or with toast wedges. - 33.1812
Garlic-flavored Oven Fried Chicken
In bowl combine bread crumbs, flour, and seasonings.
Dip chicken in milk and then in bread crumb mixture to coat.
Place in a nonstick baking pan.
Sprinkle evenly with any remaining crumbs and milk.
Bake at 400°F.
for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is... - 39.5806
Perfectly Fried Shrimps With Garlic
Succulent shrimps fried in olive oil with caramelized garlic.
You can find a live frying instruction on my Youtube channel "cooking with Dorus". - 37.3242
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
Garlic Bread Cassoulet
1. In a pan, heat half of the oil and fry shallots and garlic in it for ten minutes
2. In another pan, heat the rest of the oil and fry carrots, pepper and celery for five minutes; add wine and allow to boil for a couple of minutes
3. Add beans,... - 43.2194
Garlic And Egg Soup
Heat a large frying pan and add the garlic and oil. (If you use a large sauteuse for this you can do everything in the same pan.)
Lightly brown the garlic and remove the slices from the pan and reserve.
Fry the bread slices in the oil.
Do not get them too... - 40.156
Cool Fried Green Tomato & Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut tomatoes and chicken into slices. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep it aside
2. Dredge each tomato slice into flour, and egg.
3. Roll it into breadcrumbs, press and coat it nicely.
4. In skillet, heat oil, and place tomato... - 83.5138
Non-fried Black Bean Burgers
Low fat homemade burgers. Veggie lovers would really relish this recipe in the video. It is also healthy as it's not deep fried. It can be eaten anytime as you like. - 123.55
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 99.0305
Tasty Easy Chicken Fry
This recipe takes some time to make but it is well worth the effort. This does not use any extra ingredients like bread crumbs or flour or anything. It is simple and tasty. - 0
1. Take a fry pan and stir-fry garlic in oil in it against moderate flame for 10 minutes or till garlic turns into yellow tinged
2. Use a strainer and separate garlic and oil from each other.
3. Add biscuit mix, garlic, and milk together.
4. Take a 7... - 40.4231
Tangy Garlic Croutons
Heat the oil in a big frying pan.
Peel 2 cloves of the garlic and press through a garlic press into the oil.
Add the slices of bread and brown on both sides.
Peel the egg.
Briefly immerse the tomatoes in boiling water.
Peel and halve them, and remove the... - 42.7975
Krusty Garlic Kuchen
1. Take some warm water and add yeast in it.
2. Let the mix stand for some time until it gets bubbly in texture.
3. In the meantime, place rest of the dough ingredients [ as mentioned in the list] into food processor bowl.
4. Add yeast... - 48.4296
Old Fashioned Pork Stew With Whole Garlic Cloves
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a Dutch oven and sear the meat on all sides.
Remove the meat and fry the onion slices until they are golden.
Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and the flour to the onions, and cook the roux over... - 46.7448
Crispy Fried Breaded Veal Cutlets
? Place each veal cutlet between two sheets of waxed paper. Pound with smooth side of mallet to flatten.
? Mix spices, parsley and garlic together. Spread half of mixture over one side of each veal cutlet.
? Incorporate remaining spices into flour. Dredge... - 35.1275
Citrus Garlic Chicken With Pasta
For all the comfort food lovers here is a citrus garlic chicken with pasta recipe that is quite exotic when it comes to subtle flavors and it is also a healthy deal, making it a perfect choice for dinner after a busy day at work. Watch the video for the exact... - 109.266
Pork With Tomato And Garlic Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown from all the sides for 3 minutes.
4) Remove the... - 44.2117
Sopa De Ajo A La Castellana Castilian Garlic Soup
Put 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet and fry the bread until golden.
Add another tablespoon of oil to the pan and fry the bread on the second side.
When the bread is almost done, add the remaining tablespoon of oil and the minced garlic, putting it... - 35.9743
Prawns And Scallops In Garlic
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns and scallops and cook quickly for 2 minutes, or until the scallops are tender; take care not to overcook or they will become tough.
Stir in the parsley and lemon... - 25.6558
Creamy Garlic Thyme Soup
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine 3 tablespoons garlic and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, just until garlic is golden, about 5 minutes.
Lift out garlic and set aside.
Add remaining garlic, oil, and onion.
Stir often over medium heat... - 40.8878
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50... - 30.7351
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander (cilantro) roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in... - 32.6545
Chicken With Garlic And Pepper
1. Place garlic, coriander roots and black peppercorns in a food processor and process to make a paste. Coat chicken with garlic paste and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50... - 31.5781
Stuffed Paneer Bread Rolls - Bread Bonda
In a mood to have some tasty Indian appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make bread rolls from cottage cheese. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with any chutney or ketchup. So do try out the recipe and... - 94.2773
Lousiana Style Fried Oyster Sandwich
1. Place the oysters in a bowl and cover with kitchen paper towel to absorb any liquid.
2. In a bowl, stir and mix well flour, red paprika, crushed black pepper, white pepper and kosher salt.
3. In a dish crack an egg, add a little water... - 91.4393
Meat Ball Parm Hero
1.In a bowl, put the minced garlic, black pepper, basil, red pepper and bread crumbs and give it a good mix.
2.Now to the same bowl, add the minced meat, some seasoned bread crumbs and crack two eggs in it.
3.Use your hands to make a good consistency... - 106.408
Blackened Salmon Sandwich
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, delivers another outstanding salmon recipe with a delicious blackened salmon sandwich. Simple, elegant and budget friendly. Perfect for those with champagne tastes, but on a beer budget! - 98.0406
Italian Crumbed Frog Legs
Frog legs have been relished world over since ages. In this video, Robin cooks up frog legs the Italian way which is a treat to the palate as well as less time consuming. If you haven't tried frog legs yet, there is no simple recipe than this to start with. - 97.2359
Toni takes crispy tempeh and simmers it in Dijon sauce. Perfect as an entree, or on a sandwich. - 124.031
The Crabby Patty Melt
1. In a bowl, add the crab meat,dry minced onions, garlic powder, peppercorn medley, ground cloves, egg, mayonnaise and mix it all up to a consistent mixture.
2. Form a patty the size of a hamburger patty.
3. Coat the patty thoroughly with bread... - 0
While I was in Spain one of my favorite “tapa” was the “torilla espanola con pan de tomate” or spanish omelette with tomato bread. I was obsessed with it. It’s so simple yet so delicious. I couldn’t get enough! Pair this will a pitcher of homemade... - 104.329
Tinas Kinda Cassoulet
Chef is cooking a sort of Cassoulet Style which is a French style with great ease in a shallow skillet, pretty simple dish with no hard and fast rules to stick. Those who want a soupy chicken dish for a twist in the taste can try this. The sizzling sound of... - 87.6615
Indian Style Veggie Omelet Sandwich
Here’s an easy to make, grab-it-and-run, sandwich with full of flavor and loaded with all kind of different veggies. This recipe is especially for kids, but it can be a nutritious part of almost any-one's diet. Very satisfying and fulfilling! - 121.465
Cottage Cheese Rolls
Cottage cheese rolls are commonly served as a complete roll, where cottage cheese is stuffed in bread or flat bread and rolled. This is my take on a very popular street food, I have made a breadless version and served it as an exotic appetizer. - 0
Cajun Style Crab Cakes
There is no denying that crab cakes are universal favorites and are quite a cinch to make too. Beryl Stokes tells you how you can prepare these luscious morsels at home using fresh crabmeat. Just add a dollop of tartar or cocktail sauce and you have a yummy... - 111.008
Beef Steak is also popularly known as Bistek in Filipino Cuisine. This recipe doesn’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make it palatable. This is the simplest and easiest way to cook Beef Steak. - 121.524
Methi Ke Parathe And 'thecha'
Methi ke Parathe and 'Thecha' is a quick and fast recipe to prepare.My grandmother taught me ‘Thecha’ which goes well with Methi Paratha. I remember when I was small I used to always tell her to prepare this dish as breakfast for me. - 32.4092
1. Pour in the olive oil to the heated pan.
2. Add in the onions and fry until translucent.
3. Followed by the tomatoes, stir well. Season with salt and black Pepper.
4. Add in the garlic and mix with the tomatoes and onions.
5. Stir in the peppers... - 95.8423
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 109.382
Great Tasting Low Fat Omelet
1. On a skillet spray oil and cook egg whites on medium high.
2. Once the egg is cooked, put turkey breast over it followed by chopped broccoli.
3. Sprinkle cheese over it.
4. Serve it as breakfast with your choice of bread. - 105.648
Indian Street Sandwich
For The Chutney
1. In a blender put all the ingredients for the chutney and blend till smooth. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
2. Spread all the bread slices with butter. Apply the prepared chutney on them.
3. Arrange the potato... - 0
Didi makes a delicious Beet Burger. - 122.19
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 127.84
Serve these spicy indian prawns hot with phulkas or brown bread. You can eat it with some cold salad on the side. - 0
Egg Topped Potato Patty
For all potato lovers out there, this video is surely a must watch. Boiled potatoes can be mixed with a number of ingredients and then relished as patties. But what about egg topped patties…sounds interesting an? Watch the video to know how you can make... - 107.383
1)In a medium bowl break open the eggs and pour in the milk and whisk slightly.
2)Heat the olive oil in the pan and heat the oil on medium high.
3)Spread onions, ham, spring onions, green pepper, tomatoes, garlic and let it cook for a few... - 111.796
Masala pav, whoever invented bread will be awe-struck to see it being put to such good use! Quick and easy, masala pav is made by stuffing spicy tomato-onion gravy inside butter-laden pavs. Sometimes, the pav is just roasted on the tava with butter, loads of... - 0
How To Make Dudhi Thepla And Dudhi Halwa
Dudhi is one vegetable which can give a troubled time when it comes to preparing it. Not any more with versatile thepla and dessert prepared with Dudhi by Bhal Dave. In a simple and easy to cook method, he prepares this wonderful dish in minutes. - 69.4799
Olive Garden Chicken Scampi
You can make the Olive Garden Chicken Scampi just like they do. This recipe is made with chicken tenders, bell peppers, onions, wine, cream, and a few more ingredients. - 0
Guacamole Paratha - Indo- Mexican
Parathas are Indian Flat breads made plain or stuffed with various vegetables.I experimented with Avacados and they out to be incredibly tasty. Avacados are rich in Vitamins and minerals and have healthy fat. Serve these with pickle or/ and plain yogurt. - 0
Better Than Most Spaghetti Bolognese
1. In a saute pan, add the Prosciutto along with a teaspoon of olive oil and cook.
2. Add the onion, carrot and celery rib to a food processor and pulse. Don't puree, you just want it finely chopped.
3. Add the roughly chopped onion, carrots and celery... - 0
Chicken Quesadilla Vindaloo
We cook up a tasty treat to take with us while we ski behind a big Steiger Tractor at Hickory Ridge Farms. - 0
Cod Pancake (daegujeon)
Want a healthy and low fat finger food in less than ten minutes? Maangchi is making Korean breaded cod filets with batter and eggs. She is using very little oil for cooking and yet it is very tasty. A little chilli adds zing to the fillets. If you want to... - 92.8971
Pesto, Pasta And Shrimp
This week I'm heading out to the garden and picking some of this year's bumper crop of basil to make pesto. I'll serve it over linguine with local shrimp. This is an easy, fresh recipe that you should try. - 111.914
Stuffed Paratha - Indian
Make a meal of this wholesome and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chuntney. Whenever I have all vegetables in my fridge, and sometimes I have just few florets of cauliflower and I don't want to throw that away so I usually make... - 111.378
Spicy Chicken Curry
Looking for interesting, healthy ways to increase your veggie intake? Do it Indian style with this bright and spicy Chicken meal. Here's a tasty "bring a plate" idea. This easy-to-make aromatic curry. It is a delicious medley of traditional Indian flavors.... - 107.244
Kathi Rolls / Vegetarian Frankie
Kathi Rolls are popular street food in India. These rolls are so versatile that they can be had as a snack or for lunch. Kathi Rolls are very filling and can be made with different stuffings. Here I made scrumptious panner and potato filling to make it more... - 0
Beef Pork Patties
Beef and pork cutlets get their special flavor from grated raw onion. The moist patties cook up quickly and make an excellent weeknight meal. Serve with a salad and buttered boiled or mashed potatoes. - 94.1246
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
Ground meat chicken kebabs are extremely easy to make and make up for an excellent appetizer or side dish, you could roll it with flat bread and make a roll or chop it with some veggies and make an excellent salad. It is extremely versatile and amazingly... - 0
Blanche's Feast: Almond Crusted Fish
Since October is Cancer Awareness month, I decided to feature a dish high in antioxidants and omega-3s. With flavor packed in to every layer, this dish is easy to prepare and perfect for a quick weeknight dinner. You can also put the fish in your favorite... - 0
Oyster And Vegetable Salad
Do you want to prepare a simple and easy recipe using oysters? Join Chef John Maxwell in this video as he combines crispy fried oysters and spinach with a sweet and sour dressing for a terrific treat. Surely this outstanding video is a must watch! - 113.296
Chicken Sloppy Joes - A Tale Of Twists!
How about a chicken twist to your sloppy joes? I have replaced ground beef with a slightly healthier chicken mince and also added a spoonful of salsa and barbecue sauce to enhance the flavor. This makeover is equally tasty and filling and, you may even serve... - 0
Poached Egg Garlic Soup
Poached Egg Garlic Soup is a unique soup that will definitely surprise your guests with its presentation and taste! Serve this Poached Egg Garlic Soup for your next party. Trust me, your guest will love it! - 46.5803
Mushrooms With Garlic And Parsley
Wipe the mushrooms and cut in half if large. Heat about half the olive oil in a large frying pan until it begins to give off a haze, add half the mushrooms and saute on high heat without turning for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 clove chopped garlic and toss... - 27.0418
In a large bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients.
Shape into 12 large meatballs, (larger than golf ball size) each with a small cube of Mozzarella cheese in the center.
Roll each ball in flour.
Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium... - 41.1874
Oregano And Bread Crumbs Pasta
Melt the margarine in a non-stick frying pan and brown the pepperoni and salami strips, the garlic and the shallots over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
Add the wine, oregano and olives; reduce by half then add the oil and the pasta.
Mix well until hot, then... - 35.2761
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Southern Fried Chicken Salad
1. Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2. Pour the oil into a large skillet or deep fryer to a depth of 1 inch. Heat the oil slowly to 375° or until a cube of white bread turns golden brown in 30 seconds.
3. Combine the flour, salt, garlic powder... - 39.4403