- » Pan Fried Garlic
Pan Fried Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried garlic recipes.
Stir-fry Garlic Noodles
1. In a pan, heat oil till smoking.
2. Add garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms and noodles and stir.
3. Reduce heat and add some more oil if required.
4. Add oyster sauce and sesame oil and stir.
4. Add green onions and stir.
5. Plate, garnish... - 92.545
Fried Garlic Bread With Chocolate Malteds
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
2. Add the oregano, pepper and salt and let it infuse for a minute.
3. Add the bread and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. For the Chocolate Malteds: In a blender, blend vanilla, malt, hershey's syrup... - 112.89
Lamb Chops In Garlic Mint Sauce
Lamb chops taste just amazing and it tastes out of this world when served in garlic mint sauce. Don’t you wish to know what goes into it? Watch this video and see what secret plays into this delicious lamb chops dish. Serve it with some rice. - 97.7775
1. Place a frying pan on low heat, and melt butter in it.
2. Throw garlic clove, and paste in butter. Stir well.
3. Now place bread pieces in pan. Turn the heat to medium, and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Flip and cook until golden brown on both... - 102.546
You have got to try these easy prawns.
Really quick and so tasty! - 104.751
1. In a bowl, combine wheat flour with turmeric, red chili powder, and salt.
2. Pour water, a little at a time and knead into dough.
3. In a bowl, mix together mashed potato, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric... - 0
Betty's Tangy Garlic Sirloin Steak Bites
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her popular Tangy Garlic Sirloin Steak Bites. They are sauted on the stove in olive oil and minced garlic, with freshly ground black pepper. They are the *best*! Even your kids will love these! - 0
Simple Garlic Chicken Breasts
Nancy's friend shows you how to cook an easy breezy chicken side dish. Also, watch as they test out her new meat thermometer. - 86.6747
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Pancakes (부추전)
Who said pancakes are only meant for breakfast? Eat them like the Koreans do! These make wonderful rainy day snacks cause you need no special ingredients for them and do not need to make a trip to the market when it’s pouring outside! These pancakes have a... - 109.692
Homemade Potato Garlic Paratha
Paratha or flatbread is popular especially in the Northern part of India. You can serve it plain or with different kind of stuffing. Here is an easy flavorful version for all the foodies. - 0
Honey Garlic Crimson Love Steak & Organic Broccolette
Pan-frying beef tenderloin steak with Made With Love Delectable' Edibles Crimson Love Spice Blend, honey, soy and ginger, nestled with fresh broccolette for an easy one-dish dinner. Buy Made with Love Spice Blends from Earth Market! - 100.098
Pan Sauteed Spinach And Garlic
1) Heat a large frying pan over medium flame.
2) Put in the garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Put in spinach and sauté over high heat till the leaves soften and wilt.
4) Take away from the flame and season.
5) Serve hot. - 32.2829
Onion Garlic Paratha
1. In a food possessor, add onion garlic and chili, pulse for few seconds.onion mixturesubmitted by roli at ifood.tv2. In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients of the dough. Knead for about 5 minutes to a soft dough. Allow to sit for at least 15... - 0
Pan Roast Chicken With Garlic And Shallots
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Place chicken skin-side up, with garlic and shallots, in a large oven-proof frying pan.
Pour over wine.
Drizzle chicken skin with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast until chicken is cooked through and skin is... - 40.1547
Pan Seared Feta Cheese
Cheese appetizers are always good with drinks or as snacks. Check out this video showing how to make Feta Saganaki or pan seared breaded Feta cheese. Great when served with a lemon slice! - 79.4513
Pan Fried Sea Bass With Puy Lentils
1. Put the lentils in a pan with the bay leaf and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then gently simmer for about 20 mins or until tender. Mix the shallot in a bowl with the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs. Season well. Drain the... - 32.991
Pan Fried Chicken Strips
I am sharing this recipe of pan fried chicken strips which is near and dear to my heart. The primary ingredient in pan fried chicken strips is always chicken. Include this pan fried chicken strips recipe in your most-liked list and make it as many times you... - 32.3352
Pan Fried Broccoli
Heat a large lidded frying pan or wok and saute the garlic in the oil.
Add the broccoli and toss in the oil.
This will help retain the bright green color.
Add the liquids and toss.
Cover and simmer until the vegetable is barely tender, about 10 minutes.
Check... - 38.2684
Pan Fried Chicken With Tomato Bacon Sauce
Add bacon, onion and garlic to frying pan, stir constantly over medium heat for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
Add undrained tomatoes, water, tomato paste, dried herbs and sugar.
Crush tomatoes with potato masher or fork.
Bring to boil, reduce heat,... - 44.9327
Pan-fried Chicken Strips
An empty belly is a great cook and Pan-fried Chicken Strips is a great way to fill it. The main ingredient in this recipe is Chicken. Best enjoyed as a Side Dish this recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Am sure you... - 36.1442
Pan Fried Lamb Steaks
These Pan Fried Lamb Steaks are a hit wiith my family. Make your weekend dinner special with these Pan Fried Lamb Steaks. Well, don't forget to tell me all about it! I'm waiting! - 30.4258
Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy
Chef Marie from Thrifycookingmom.com is sharing her version of Salisbury steak with Mushroom Gravy. As always, her recipe is simple easy to make. This time the recipe is in the form of a photo journey but before that Marie has the ingredients written down and... - 119.065
Pan Fried Zucchini
1. Place a pan on medium heat for about a minute. Pour olive oil in it, and spread all around.
2. Lay zucchini strips in pan. Sprinkle seasoning salt generously over zucchini.
3. Add garlic and herb seasoning. Cook until brown, turn and cook on other... - 115.812
Pan Fried Tempeh In Cornmeal Sauce
Looking for an alternative to fish sticks? Well here is your solution! In this video, Lynn shows you how to make the vegetarian version to “fish sticks.” A great option to serve up as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch and try your version! - 115.615
Pan Fried Butternut Squash
Chef Christine Wendland Prepares Pan fried butternut Squash Using Keith Lorren's Seafood Seasoning. - 0
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.6116
Kerala-style Pan-fried Tilapia
The Indian Malabar coast is well known for its fish dishes and this one is probably one of the best it has to offer. This is a very simple and basic recipe of spicy fried fillets of Tilapia. The fish is marinated and coated in a flavorful and spicy paste... - 130.474
How To Make Pan Fried Vegetable Dumplings
Hearty pan fried vegetable dumplings with tofu, bean sprout and scallions filling on the inside and a crispy wonton skin on the outside, which makes it over-the-top. - 0
Spicy Pan Fried Salmon And Dill
Fish Curry Salmon and Dill, very English, but here's the Indian version; from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. - 107.029
Pan Fried Pork Chops
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Season the flour with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
4. In a pan, heat oil on medium flame. Dredge pork chops in flour and place on the pan.... - 0
Pan Fried Duck Breasts With Mango Salsa
Make 2 or 3 small cuts in each duck breast and push a slice of garlic into each cut.
Rub each duck breast with a little paprika'.
Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan.
Add the duck breasts and fry over a medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, until... - 36.564
Rich Pan Fried Steaks
1. Place the meat between 2 sheets of greaseproof or waxed paper and pound with a rolling pin or a meat mallet to flatten slightly.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the meat quickly, a few pieces at a time. Set the meat aside.
3. Melt the... - 37.9902
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Pan Fried Trout
Rinse fish in cold water; pat dry.
In a shallow bowl, combine the cheese, cracker crumbs, corn-meal, garlic salt and pepper.
In another bowl, beat eggs and milk.
Dip fish in the egg mixture, then gently roll in the crumb mixture.
In a skillet, fry fish in oil... - 34.4937
Marinated Pan Fried Fish
1) Marinate fish fillets in a mixture of egg, ground chilies, turmeric, salt, lemon juice, and onion and keep in refrigerator for one hour, tossing occasionally.
2) Chop garlic cloves into a few pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat fat (bacon... - 44.4325
Pan-fried Chicken And Pasta In Vodka Sauce
Here's an intoxicating recipe of pasta and chicken tossed in a lovely Vodka sauce. If you need variety in your pasta sauces then there can be nothing more appealing than this dish. The juicy chicken and flavors of the sauce blend really well to create an... - 107.22
Pan Fried Noodles With Beef Broccoli
These Korean noodles have oodles of flavor. The crispy and crunchy pan fried noodles makes a wonderful bed for the thick, spicy-sweet sauce with beef and broccoli. This delicious crispy pan fried noodle dish is a comforting and speedy supper! - 119.07
Pan Fried Mediterranean Lamb
1. Trim any excess fat from the lamb, then fry without fat in a non-stick pan until golden brown.
2. Add the onion and peppers to the pan. Cook, stirring, for a few minutes to soften, then add the plum tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3. Cover and simmer for 20... - 31.7778
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.595
Pan Fried Bacon Wrapped Butterfly Shrimp
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact. Cut bacon strips in 1/2-inch sections. Slice onion thin. Crush garlic.
2. Beat eggs. Then add flour and beat with a wire whisk until batter thickens. (It should not be runny: if it is,... - 37.7494
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks
Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks sounded very good when I heard it from a Chinese friend. And, that is what inspired me to prepare this Pan Fried Marinated Fish Steaks. A delight to cook. - 31.166
Pan Fried Zucchini With Vinegar And Chili Pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
When the oil is hot but not yet smoking, add the garlic and cook until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
Discard the garlic.
Add the zucchini without crowding (fry in 2 batches if... - 38.799
Pan Fried Green Peppercorn Chicken
Remove and discard skin from chicken; place chicken in large bowl, coat with combined mustard, peppercorns, garlic, juice, chives and 2 tablespoons of the oil.
Heat remaining oil in large non-stick pan; cook onion, stirring, until soft.
Add chicken to pan;... - 33.1957
Pan Fried Halibut With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the cornstarch with the pineapple juice.
2. In a small skillet or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions, and cook, stirring, until the garlic begins to... - 38.9692
Chicago Style Pan Fried Smelt
1. Take a small bowl, mix horseradish with chili sauce. Lightly cover and keep in the refrigerator.
2. Take a self-sealing plastic bag, keep the smelt, pour beer, seal and allow to stand for an hour at room temperature.
3. Take another... - 43.3677
Pan Fried Sweetbreads
Boil the sweetbreads for 8 minutes in a pot of water with the vinegar, garlic and lemon juice added.
Drain and rinse in cold water, then peel and cut into bite size pieces.
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan and cook the sweetbreads for 5 minutes.
Stir... - 30.7056
Pan Fried Potatoes
Super Simple yet flavorful, this Potato recipe is a great snack, perfect to take on the road, for school or office lunch box. It can also be enjoyed as a side dish with any curry along with rice, naan or roti. - 0
Pan Fried Beef Ribs
Sprinkle pepper and lemon juice over ribs and let stand 30 minutes.
Brown ribs in lightly greased skillet, spoon sauce over them.
Brown at high heat.
These cook like steak.
Combine ingredients for sauce and cook until done and pour over the ribs. - 30.6377
Pan Fried Haddock With Spanish Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and bell peppers, and cook until the vegetables are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and cook until it just begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the parsley,... - 37.286
Pan Fried Steak With Grilled Bread
Prepare Panfried Steak & Onions: In heavy 12 inch skillet (preferably cast iron), heat olive oil over high heat until very hot.
Meanwhile, sprinkle flank steak with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add steak to hot skillet; reduce heat to medium high and cook 12... - 38.0357
Pan-fried Peppercorn Steak With Bourbon Sauce
If you are look to glam up your steak just like the five-star, here is your chance. Mouthwatering New York strip steak amped up with the pungent aromatics of cracked peppercorn and pan-fried to perfection gives this dish its flavorful kick. And the bourbon... - 102.674
Pan Fried Chicken
1. Place the chicken on a plate and poke it with a fork.
2. In a bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soya sauce, salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, garlic paste,
dry chili powder, basil, parsley and coriander.
3. Use half of this mix to marinade the chicken... - 0
Pan Fried Beef Ribs (in Barbecue Sauce)
Pan Fried Beef Ribs (In Barbecue Sauce) is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.7631
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
How To Cook Pan Fried Filet Of Sole Fish
Try this lightly breaded pan fried filet of sole recipe. I talk about my favorite filet to use which is petrale sole. If that's too expensive (varies in price during the year) try Dover sole as my second choice or even try Tilapia. - 134.899
Pan Fried Ravioli With Blue Cheese Dressing
For the dressing, use a fork to mix a bit of the buttermilk with the cheese until the cheese is soft, but not smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Do not use a food blender or food processor.
Stir before each use.
Boil the ravioli until just... - 44.048
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
This Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. The main ingredient in this recipe is coconut. You will be ready with your Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice within 5 minutes. It is full of flavor in spite of being a Low Fat... - 37.9502
Pan Fried Sea Bream With Ratatouille And Tomato Coulis
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
2. To make the tomato coulis, in a food processor or blender jar, combine the cherry tomatoes and olive oil.
3. Pulse the ingredients to blend into a smooth puree.
4. Taste the puree... - 44.9694
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.534
Pan-fried Salmon, Spanish Rice With Cilantro Oil
1. In a bowl, take rice and wash it with cold water for about 8 times or until water is clear.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and set it aside.
3. Cut asparagus and use only the thin tips.
4. Season salmon with salt and olive oil on both... - 0
Stir Fry Garlic Mushrooms
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan and cook garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add bacon and breadcrumbs and cook for 2 minutes longer.
Stir in basil and serve on a bed of bean sprouts or with toast wedges. - 33.1812
Black Beans Tofu And Fried Mackerel
A quick and easy-to-make recipe is here! Black beans tofu and fried mackerel is a Chinese dish which can be eaten by itself or with steamed rice. Garnish it with fried garlic. - 112.465
Fried Garlic Mushrooms
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir oil, garlic, and mushrooms until garlic is limp, about 2 minutes. Add sherry and chili flakes; cover and simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is evaporated and... - 24.0337
Stir Fried Vegetables In Hot Garlic Sauce
Would you like to have a home cooked Chinese meal? Here is Chef Vikas showing you just how to do that! A great recipe that is simple and quick to make. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 101.106
Balti Stir Fried French Beans And Baby Corn In Garlic Butter
1. In a small bowl, mix together the fresh coriander, mint, salt, brown sugar and lemon juice.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a balti pan, karahi or wok and fry the garlic, onion seeds and red chillies for about 1 minute.
3. Add the fresh coriander and... - 35.8557
Korean Food: Stir-fried Garlic Stem (마늘쫑 볶음)
Mild garlic flavor from the garlic stems with a sweet and savory flavor makes a great side-dish. The soft and chewy texture makes it even better. Try this delicious dish when you have access to garlic stems in the oriental grocery store. - 0
Reba Nira - Stir Fried Pork Liver And Nira Garlic Chives
1. In a bowl of cold water, place the liver pieces, lightly rinse and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2. Remove the liver from the bowl and place on a mesh strainer and rinse with clean water. Drain on a paper towel and soak off the excess... - 0
Prawns And Scallops In Garlic
Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the prawns and scallops and cook quickly for 2 minutes, or until the scallops are tender; take care not to overcook or they will become tough.
Stir in the parsley and lemon... - 25.6558
Pan Seared Parmesan Chicken
1. Place the pounded chicken breasts on a plate. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken and rub with 1 tablespoon of oil to coat well.
2. In another plate, mix the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Place the seasoned chicken... - 108.436
Scallops And Garlic
Slice the green onions lengthwise once, then into 1-inch pieces.
Prepare the sauce by mixing the soy, sherry, and ginger together.
Have this ready before you cook the scallops.
Be sure that the scallops are well drained.
The excess moisture will cool the pan... - 35.6099
In Japanese, mushrooms are called Kinoko. The other day I bought 5 of the popular varieties of mushroom. - 99.9087
Perfectly Fried Shrimps With Garlic
Succulent shrimps fried in olive oil with caramelized garlic.
You can find a live frying instruction on my Youtube channel "cooking with Dorus". - 37.3242
Fried Pork With Garlic
Cut the pork into slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat a frying-pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the pork slices, turning over to brown on both sides.
Add the seasoning sauce, stir, and serve sprinkled with the chopped onion. - 35.2747
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 107.177
Stir Fried Shrimp With Ginger And Garlic
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl large enough to marinate the shrimp. Toss shrimp in marinade and set aside for 20 minutes or so.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, and green onion in another bowl and set aside.
3. Have all the ingredients... - 38.3294
Roast Whole Snapper With Peppers And Fried Garlic
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In a large bowl, combine the onion, minced garlic, peppers, potatoes, herbs, black pepper, salt, and 1/2 cup of the olive oil; mix well.
Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish large enough to accommodate the fish and... - 42.0625
Stir Fried Garlic Spinach
1) Discard the hard stems from spinach and thoroughly rinse it under running cold water.
2) Drain water and place over paper towel to soak remaining water.
3) In a large wok or frying pan, heat oil.
4) Add spring onions to stir-fry for... - 45.6891
Stir-fried Garlic Lamb
Cut the lamb into thin slices across the grain.
Mix the sherry with the soy sauces and sesame oil.
Add the lamb and toss to coat the slices thoroughly.
Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving the marinade.
Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or deep... - 40.914
Stir Fried Garlic Mushrooms
1) In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil and butter over a medium heat until foaming.
2) Add and stir-fry the shiitake and chestnut mushrooms, garlic, salt and lots of pepper over a high heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Then add and stir-fry the... - 38.2873
Stir Fried Lamb With Garlic
1. In a bowl put the meat, pour the sherry or rice wine, soy sauces and sesame oil, mix and let the meat marinade for 20 minutes.
2. Drain off the marinade liquid and keep the meat aside.
3. In a wok or large frying-pan heat the oil, add... - 41.2929
Ginger Garlic Fried Rice (jean Georges)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a local but exotic dish - Jean Georges' Ginger Garlic Fried Rice! From his book called "Asian Flavors". - 140.383
Garlic Herb Steak Fries
This video shows you how to make thick-cut garlic herb steak fries. They're super easy to make, all you have to do is cut them into wedges, season with some garlic powder and dried herbs, salt and pepper, add some oil, and throw in the oven. - 0