- » Pan Fried Cucumber
Pan Fried Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried cucumber recipes.
Crispy Chorizo & Minty Cucumber Sandwich
1. In a pan over medium high heat, fry the chorizo sausage until crisp.
2. In a small bowl, mix together marmalade and chili sauce. Set aside.
3. In medium sized mixing bowl, add cucumber, celery and dress it with lemon juice.
4. Drizzle some olive oil... - 121.42
Pan Fried Fillets
1) Thaw the frozen fillets as per package directions and separate the fillets.
2) In a large skillet, heat the fat or oil.
3) In a bowl, combine the crumbs with salt, paprika and pepper.
4) Dip the fillets in milk, then dredge in the... - 38.734
Peel the cucumbers and slice into 1/2 inch rounds.
Heat the butter and oil in thick pan and fry the cucumber rounds very gently, until tender.
Remove and keep warm.
Toss into the rice and stir until the rice has absorbed all the butter and oil.
Place the rice... - 21.1187
1. Peel cucumber; slice in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and discard; cut cucumber halves into 2-inch pieces; cut each piece into very thin strips.
2. Melt butter in 8-inch Chef Style Fry Pan over medium heat; add cucumber strips; stir-fry 2 minutes or... - 23.6176
Butter Fried Cucumbers
Peel the cucumbers and slice them 1/2-inch (1.5-cm) thick.
Dry the slices by wrapping them in absorbent paper for a few minutes.
Then shake in a bag containing the flour, salt and curry powder.
Place the butter in a large frying pan and melt it.
Add the... - 32.4826
Chinese Fried Cucumber And Pineapple
Salt the cucumber slices and leave for 30 minutes in a colander.
Rinse, drain and pat the cucumber slices dry with kitchen paper towels.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the cucumber slices, salt and vinegar and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the pineapple and cook... - 38.4826
1) Cut cucumbers in small log like pieces.
2) In a small bowl, beat eggs.
3) In another bowl, combine cracker crumbs and cayenne pepper.
4) Take the cucumber logs to dip first into whisked egg and then roll in crumbs mixture to coat... - 39.0305
Batter fried cucumbers are very nice idea to serve as a snack or starter. Serve it with a dip or sauce of your choice and it will impress your family and friends too much. Try simple, easy and quick snack of batter fried cucumbers. - 41.6622
Pan Fried Dill Tomatoes
Combine cucumber and vinegar; set aside.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine water and egg whites, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Dredge tomato slices in breadcrumb mixture, and dip in egg white mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture... - 42.8109
Pan-fried Haddock Fillets
Cut haddock into serving pieces.
Heat shortening in large skillet.
Combine milk and mustard in small mixing bowl.
Mix salt, cracker crumbs, paprika and pepper together.
Dip pieces of haddock into milk mixture; roll in crumb mixture.
Fry in hot shorten- ing... - 41.4343
Cucumber patties can prove to be good snack. It is very easy to make and kids will definitely like it. You can adjust the seasoning if you want it spicy or eat it as it is. Cucumber patties is a fun snack to eat. - 44.0829
Beef & Cucumber Stir Fry
Thinly slice meat across the grain.
In a bowl, mix sherry, soy sauce, and garlic; stir in meat and set aside.
Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise.
Discard seeds; cut each half in thirds, then into thick sticks.
Place a wok or 12-inch frying pan on high... - 35.0628
Fried Beef With Cucumber
Slice the beef finely, and marinate for 30 minutes.
Cut the cucumber into wedge-shaped pieces; do not peel.
Deep-fry the beef slices for 30 seconds and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and gently stir-fry the cucumber wedges for 2 minutes.
Turn up the... - 39.5291
Stir Fried Duck With Cucumber
1. Place the duck in a shallow dish. Add the garlic, ginger and sherry, stir and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. In another bowl, mix together the cornflour, sugar, soy sauce and stock or water. Set aside.
3. Using a canelle knife, remove and... - 36.0248
Stir Fried Pork With Cucumber
1. Keep pork inside a wrapper and freeze for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Trim away all remaining fat from the meat.
3. Cut the pork diagonally into 5 mm thick slices.
4. Cut the slices into thin strips.
5. Discard the nds of the cucumber... - 48.8789
Fried Stuffed Cucumbers
Who doesn't know that Stuffed Cucumbers are nice? I have tried out this Stuffed Cucumbers recipe with a whole lot of different mixtures and they have turned out great every time. You will feel the same too. - 32.4441
Stir Fried Shrimp With Cucumbers And Onions
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; then add cornstarch and toss to coat.
2. Peel cucumbers. Cut lengthwise in half and seed; then cut crosswise in Y4-inch slices. Slice onion thin. Crush garlic. Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 33.6176
Cucumber Julienne With Dill
Cut the cucumbers into 2-inch pieces, and cut each piece into matchsticks.
Place in a colander.
Sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the cucumber under cold water and pat dry.
Heat the oil and butter in a frying pan and add the... - 33.779
Breaded cucumbers is a dish that is old fashioned and always brings a surprise to the dining table. While most people avoid fried foods, breaded cucumbers are still a delicious appetizer or snack to serve. - 46.9839
Mushrooms With Cucumber
Wash mushrooms and wipe dry.
Wash cucumber and slice.
Put mushrooms and cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and set aside for 40 minutes.
Rinse under running cold water, drain thoroughly and lay on a kitchen towel to dry.
Heat oil in a non-stick frying... - 40.953
Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
Peel the cucumbers and halve lengthwise.
Unless the seeds are very small, remove them with the tip of a spoon.
Cut the cucumbers into 1/3" slices.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil for 1 minute.
Add the cucumbers and stir-fry for 5... - 37.8495
Creamy Cooked Cucumber
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan and crumble.
In the fat and margarine, fry cucumber and onion for a few minutes.
Add the next 5 ingredients and stir well; add rhubarb sauce.
Simmer very gently until cucumbers are hot and tender but not soft.
Stir in... - 39.3757
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 133.009
Cucumber With Dried Prawns
. GETTING READY
1) Deseed cucumber and cut it diagonally.
2) In a pan, heat some oil.
3) Stir fry garlic and prawns for 1 minute.
4) Next add all ingredients, and cucumber.
5) Add corn flour to cucumber juice for thickening.
6) Serve with... - 40.792
Panfried Pickerel With Cannellini Bean Salad
Today we're making Pan fried Pickerel with Cannellini Bean Salad. This makes for a nice and easy weekday dinner that I'm gonna show you how to do right now on The Aimless Cook! - 126.828
Sauteed Cucumber Wedges
1.Remove the peel of cucumber.
2.Cut them in four pieces lengthwise and then make 1/2 inch wedges of every piece.
3.Heat butter or margarine in medium sized frying pan.
4.Cook cucumber in it.
5.Serve cucumber wedges warm. - 28.7836
Cooked Herbed Cucumbers
Peel and cut cucumbers lengthwise.
Remove seeds with tip of spoon.
Cut into 2-inch pieces crosswise.
Parboil them for 4-5 minutes.
Drain them, refresh in cold water, and dry thoroughly.
Melt the butter in a fry pan.
Add cucumbers and toss them until heated... - 30.7004
Sole With Cucumber
1) Gently beat and flatten the sole fillets.
2) Dredge each fillet in milk, then drain and coat thoroughly in seasoned flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the butter and oil together.
4) Fry the sole fillets in the hot fat until golden brown on both... - 44.1371
Lamb Cutlets With Cucumber
1) Peel cucumber, remove seeds and cut the flesh into dices.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and add cucumber, salt, pepper. Cover the pan and cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
3) Apply a coat of beaten egg on the cutlets and then coat... - 41.8894
Your wishes come true! Hot easy cucumber recipe - plus burpees, flexing, and banana talk. - 100.046
Sauteed Cucumber With Chives
1. Wash, peel and lengthwise slice the cucumbers into two halves.
2. Remove the seeds, if they are large size.
3. Slice the cucumbers again into 1/3"" slices.
4. Take a large frying pan and heat over medium-high flame. Warm the oil for... - 38.5044
Herb Chicken Goujons With Cucumber Dip
With a sharp knife, slice each chicken breast into six long strips. Coat the strips evenly in lightly seasoned flour, then in egg and finally in dry stuffing mix. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the butter and when frothing, but not brown, fry the chicken... - 28.784
1. Dry the cucumbers by patting them with a paper toweling until all the surface moisture is absorbed. .
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in oil, over a medium flame.
3. Add garlic and sauté it for 1/2 a minute until soft and... - 41.3587
Halibut Steaks With Cucumber And Soured Cream Sauce
Put the wine, lemon juice, dill, onion, peppercorns and 1 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish.
Add the fish steaks and marinate for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Put the cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat... - 39.4321
Chicken Curry With Coriander Cucumber Balls
Scoop out cucumber balls with a melon bailer.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with vinegar.
Season very lightly with salt.
Add coriander, toss well.
Cover, refrigerate until ready to eat.
Place oil in a frying pan, saute thighs until cooked through.
Remove from... - 43.0808
Grilled Citrus Chicken With Cucumber Orange Salad
1. Combine the orange juice, lime juice, garlic, oil, and salt in a small bowl. Pour half the mixture into a large bowl and add the chicken. Turn to coat.
2.. Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat. Remove the... - 32.4778
Garlic Chicken With Cucumber
1. In a bowl put the cucumber pieces, sprinkle with the salt and put the cubes into a colander to drain for 20 minutes.(This removes the excess moisture from the cucumber.)
2. Rinse the cucumber in cold running water and pat them dry on paper... - 40.1748
Lamb Chops With Cucumbers And Tomatoes
In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, orange juice, mint, rosemary and orange rind; add salt and pepper to taste.
Heat a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat; add the lamb and saute for 3 to 7 minutes per side, or until medium-rare. - 23.9049
Marinated Mushrooms And Salted Cucumbers
Wash the 1 lb. of mushrooms and remove any parts of the stalks that are not fresh.
Leave button mushrooms whole, but larger ones should be cut into quarters.
The cultivated mushrooms which are bought nowadays do not need to be peeled.
Heat the 2 tablespoons... - 30.4912
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.9473
Veal Escalopes With Tomatoes And Cucumber
Trim the escalopes and bat them out between sheets of non-stick paper, then season. Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and brown the escalopes, two at a time. Keep on one side. Add the onion and fry until golden. Stir in the garlic, wine and... - 27.0822
Sauteed Cucumber Wedges
1) Pare the cucumbers, cut them into quarters lengthwise.
2) Cut the cucumbers into 1/2-inch wedges.
3) In a medium size frying pan, heat butter and margarine.
4) Saute cucumber in butter until hot.
5) Serve the cucumbers hot. - 29.0827
Curried Cucumber Soup
Melt the butter in a large pan and fry the onions, without colouring, for 10 minutes. Add the cucumbers, grating them coarsely straight into the pan. Fry for a further 5 minutes. Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook for a few minutes.
Dissolve the... - 31.3999
Diced Pork With Cucumber
Mix the pork with the soy sauce and cornstarch.
In a skillet or wok, heat 3 tablespoons [45 ml.] of the peanut oil and stir fry the pork and cucumber in it for about 30 seconds.
Remove from the pan and set the pork and cucumber aside.
Combine the sauce... - 39.3746
Cumin Cucumber Salad
Quarter the cucumber lengthwise, then hold the quarters together and slice it into half-inch chunks. Place in a small bowl.
Add the onion, salt, and tomato to the bowl with the cucumber and toss gently.
Toast the cumin seeds in a small dry frying pan over... - 32.8538
Scallops And Crab Cake
Light and succulent these scallop and crab cakes are scented with lemongrass and served with a spicy cucumber dipping sauce. - 103.143
Sprinkle cucumber with salt and let stand about 20 minutes with the weight of a plate on top.
Rinse cucumber in cold water and pat thoroughly dry.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Cook gently, cucumber, onions, tomato and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 36.0045
Cucumber Tomato And Yogurt Salad
Beat yogurt until smooth.
Toast cumin seed for 2 to 3 minutes in a heavy frying pan and crush.
Stir cucumber, tomatoes, scallions, black pepper, and a pinch of cumin into yogurt; add salt to taste.
Add cayenne if desired.
Garnish with paprika and another... - 41.1302
Peel cucumbers, score them with fork.
Cut into quarters, lengthwise, or into 1/2 in. slices.
Drop into boiling salted water, simmer 2 minutes, drain.
Melt butter in frying pan, add well-drained cucumber, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook, turning once,... - 28.1609
1) Skin the cucumbers, slice into thin round pieces and season with salt.
2) Keep aside for 1 or 2 hours till cucumbers are tender and squeeze out the liquid.
3) Mix soy sauce, sugar, onion, and red pepper for the sauce.
4) In a frying pan, heat... - 34.111
Lamb Rissoles With Cucumber Sauce
Process lamb, bread, onion, garlic, egg whites, mint and vinegar in a food processor until finely minced.
Divide mixture into 12 balls, flatten into patties, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Heat oil in a nonstick frying pan, cook rissoles... - 38.8363
Pork And Cucumber
Pork And Cucumber is an authentic combnation found in chinese cooking. Both the ingredients are mellow in flavor and imbibe the flavor of the rest of the dish as its own You will definitely fall in love with this is easy to prepare Pork And Cucumber dish. - 37.8739
Pork With Cucumber
Cut the pork across the grain into thin slices.
Place the slices in a bowl, add a pinch of salt, sugar and Ve-Tsin, the oil, 1 scant teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water, and work them well into them.
Cut the onion into 4 pieces.
Quarter the cucumber full... - 41.767
Baja Fish Tacos With Avocado Cream Sauce By Rockin Robin
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
2. Slice the garlic, finely chop the scallions, peel deseed the cucumber and cut into small pieces, set aside.
3. Shred the cabbage and cheese, set aside.
4. Place the fish fillet in a zip lock bag and add the... - 0
Sticky Sesame Beef
If you're thinking of some snack ideas, then do try this snack. The snack is made of beef and is placed on the lettuce wrap. You can serve it with chilli sauce. Check out the video for this easy recipe. - 102.829
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 103.251
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 127.773
Couscous Salad With Caramelized Onions And Marinated Beef
Couscous is a type of pasta made from semolina flour. It is composed of tiny balls that are made by adding a but of water to the flour and rubbing it until the tiny balls are formed. Couscous really does not have much flavor on its own but it is a great side... - 127.499
Lamb And Red Onion Kebabs
1. Prepare the lamb (by yourself or butcher) by cutting off any excess fat and cut the remaining meat into large dice to get a nice tender cut.
2. Peel and cut the onion into large dice.
3. Wash and dry the red pepper, then cut into quarters,... - 77.1385
Lamb Three Ways
Philadelphia Chef Michael Solomonov, of Zahav, uses lamb in three unique dishes. Tony Rastelli explains how the Rastelli Direct products are packaged for superior taste and ease of use. Sommelier Eugene Engel chooses a great wine to go with the lamb. - 127.42
Wash and peel the cucumbers.
Cut them into halves lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Split each half lengthwise and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Dry the pieces with a clean kitchen towel.
In a paper bag, mix together the flour, salt and pepper.
Add... - 41.8514
1. Peel and quarter cucumbers; remove seeds and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
2. In a frying pan, mix bouillon cube in water; stir to dissolve.
3. Add chopped cucumbers and sprinkle paprika.
4. Cover the pan and reduce the heat to low; cook... - 37.2427
1. Pare the cucumbers and quarter them.
2. Scoop out the seeds and cut each cucumber quarter into 3-4 sticks.
3. Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it. Stir in onion and fry until it gets lightly browned.
4. Stir in tomato paste... - 44.9712
Cucumber With Dill
Cucumber is more usually served in salads, but it also makes a very good hot vegetable dish.
Peel and halve the cucumbers; remove the seeds and rinse the halves thoroughly.
Cut the cucumber halves into bite-sized pieces.
Place in a pan with the salt, lemon... - 32.8932
Indian Style Cucumber Raita
1. Take a non-stick frying pan and place it on low heat.
2. Pour cumin in the pan, allow it to be hot; meanwhile stir constantly so that it should not be burned.
3. Take a large bowl and mix in it cucumbers, yogurt, coriander, scallions and... - 42.2654
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
This Cream Of Cucumber Soup is a tasty variation to the simple cucumber soup. Try it and you are sure to be hooked to it. - 45.8125
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
1. Take 11/2 or 21/2 cucumbers and grate them after peeling.
2. Keep half of a cucumber aside while retaining its juice.
3. Slice the mushrooms.
4. Take a pan and boil the chicken bouillon in it.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Fry the... - 45.0685
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
Cook for two minutes; add vegetables, warm water, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
When slightly cool, liquidise and pass it through a sieve.
Combine cornflour and milk and add it to the strained... - 44.2537
Place the drained beans, cucumber, carrot, coriander, ginger, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
Mix well and set aside. Heat oil in pan, add the mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop.
Add green chillies, and fry a few seconds. Add asafoetida and remove from... - 41.6192
Stuffed Cucumber is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Cucumber; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.0269
Chard & Cheese Stuffed Cucumbers
1. Peel the cucumbers, cut off the ends, and halve lengthways. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
2. Prepare the vegetables: wash the chard and fennel; wash the pepper and discard the seeds. Cut the vegetables into pieces and steam them for 20 minutes (10... - 35.0766
Cucumber Salad Japanese Style
Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan.
Shake the pan over moderate heat until the seeds start to pop; remove from the pan and allow to cool.
Spread out the cucumber slices in a colander.
Place a plate on top, weighted with a couple of large cans, leave to... - 28.5586
Cucumber Strips Dressed With Sesame Oil
Remove the seeds from the cucumbers and cut into strips.
Put into a saucepan and add all the vinegar except 1 tablespoon, the water and seasoning and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the strips are... - 35.6108
Cream Of Cucumber Soup
Peel and slice the cucumber thickly.
Peel and slice the onion and put them into a pan of boiling water.
Allow to simmer till tender.
Drain off the water and liquidise the onion and cucumber.
Melt the butter, add the flour and when... - 36.4682
Cucumber, Dill And Yogurt Salad
Roast the cumin seeds in a hot dry frying pan over a high heat until the aroma starts to appear.
Remove from the heat and crush the seeds slightly with a rolling pin.
Mix the seeds with the lemon juice, dill, yoghurt, cayenne and salt in a large bowl.
Stir in... - 32.0806
1) In a small non-stick frying pan, warm the cumin over low heat for 1 minute, or until fragrant. Stir continuously.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced cucumber, yogurt, coriander, scallions and pepper.
3) On top, add the warmed... - 33.1712
1) Peel the cucumbers.
2) Cut them into halves lengthwise and take out the seeds.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Trim and finely chop leek.
5) Combine ham with beef, bread crumbs, parsley, milk, egg and seasoning.
6) Stuff cucumbers... - 46.1213
Chicken Veronique Salad With Cucumber Dressing
Combine the chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
Cool in broth until easy to handle, then remove and... - 42.0687
Mint And Cucumber Fish Salad
1 Melt the butter in a frying pan (skillet) and saute the chopped onion until soft.
Add the white wine and seasoning and bring to the boil.
Add the fish fillets, and reduce the heat to a gentle simmer.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 40.786
Chicken & Celery Salad With Cucumber Dressing
1. Combine the chicken breasts, celery tops, salt, peppercorns, bay leaf, instant chicken broth or bouillon cube and water in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, until meat is tender.
2. Cool in broth until easy to handle, then... - 29.4603
Poached Fish With Cucumber And Dill Sauce
Mix all well and chill
Roll the fillets like a small jelly roll.
Put into your frying pan the following: 1 inch of soup stock, wine, the lemon juice, and vinegar (to help keep the fish firm).
Bring the stock to a boil, turn to a light simmer, add the fish... - 37.929
1) Take a meat mallet and pound the meat into eight 4 x 8 inch slices.
2) Slice the speck into eight long strips.
3) Lightly spread each meat slice with mustard, one slice of speck, salt and pepper to taste, chopped onion and roll meat... - 41.4902
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad
Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad is the real deal! The perfect blend of flavors is mouthwatering. Serve the Spicy Chicken Cucumber And Agar Salad for your dinner and experience its wondrous taste. - 34.2128
Braised Baby Turkey With Cucumber And Artichoke
1) Force down on to the turkey or chicken breastbone to snap its rib cage, and flatten the bird to the maximum limit.
2) Discard any excess fat and the parson's nose.
3) In a heavy saucepan, large enough to hold the bird, stir to melt... - 44.9444
Korean Food: Bulgogi (korean Bbq) (불고기)
Bulgogi is probably Korea’s most popular and loved street foods and something that all foreigners like to try when they visit Korea or dine at Korean restaurants. If you cannot visit Korea then try this recipe at home. It’s not only delicious with lots... - 107.238
White Gazpacho Soup
Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat, add the onion and cook until it just begins to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cucumbers to the pan and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Do not let them brown.
Add more butter... - 43.2254
Stir Fried Heart With Vegetables
Cut off the gristle and slice the meat finely.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
Celery or french beans should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) lengths.
Cucumber should be washed and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) wedges.
Deep-fry the meat for 45 seconds; drain well.
Using... - 45.5543
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Fried Mixed Vegetables recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 44.4397
Farida's Fried Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
Prepare Spiced Yogurt with Cucumber & Tomato.
Cut eggplant in 1-inch slices; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place slices in a colander sitting over a pan.
Let stand 30 minutes to allow salt to draw out any bitter juices.
Pat eggplant slices dry with paper... - 43.7134
Beef Stir Fry
Heat oil in large frying pan.
When hot, add meat and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Season and pour in soya sauce; mix well and remove meat from pan.
Add onions and cucumbers to pan; cook 2 minutes over high heat.
Season with pepper.
Add yellow pepper and snow... - 36.4593
Deep Fried Whitebait
Heat ghee in small pan; cook cumin and ground coriander, stirring, until fragrant, cool.
Combine yogurt, cucumber, garlic and juice in small bowl for dip; stir in spice mixture.
Combine flour, fresh coriander and salt in large bowl; add whitebait, in... - 41.3061