- » Pan Fried Corn Fritters
Pan Fried Corn Fritters Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried corn fritters recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried corn fritters recipes.
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 91.9411
Sweet Potato And Cream Corn Fritters
When it is still kind of cold outside, it is good to have a great warm dish to feel good about your meal. Chef Maxwell has a great recipe in his kitchen. Sweet potato and corn fritters. - 112.053
Corn Pancake Or Fritters - Gluten Free
If you are interested in making an easy Indian snack, then you have to watch chef Bhavna as she makes the yummy corn pancakes. It's easy to make and it certainly has the Indian touch in it . You can serve it with yogurt. I'm sure you'll enjoy the snack. - 93.8477
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 42.4006
Basil & Sweet Corn Fritters
Using summer sweet corn and fresh picked basil make these fritters a fresh and seasonal snack with a dollop of tomato relish! - 91.1362
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
1)In a bowl, mix milk and corn.
2)In another bowl, sift together flour, salt and baking powder together.
3)Now, mix dry mixture to corn mixture.
4)Add shortening and eggs and beat well.
5)In a pan, heat fat and deep fry until golden and... - 39.8445
Old Fashioned Corn Fritters
In a bowl, beat together eggs, corn, flour, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Season to taste with salt.
Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter and 2 tablespoons of the oil into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When fat is hot, drop batter into pan... - 37.8509
Crunchy Corn Fritters
Sift flour into bowl, stir in combined eggs, milk and cream, beat until smooth, stir in corn, shallots and cheese.
Heat about 2 tablespoons oil in pan, drop tablespoons of corn mixture into pan, spread mixture out slightly.
Fry until golden brown on both... - 25.5716
Corn Fritter Snack
These corn fritters are made with fresh and cooked corn kernels. Made with flour along with corn and combined with eggs, the corn fritters are fried in oil and can be served as snacks or with meals as a side. They are crispy savory and absolutely delightful. - 32.8997
1)Mix corn kernels, onion, chopped coriander leaves, a pinch of cayenne pepper and salt.
2)Heat oil in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat... - 38.2494
Cheesy Corn Fritters
Mix together the corn, flour, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, the eggs and cheese.
Heat the oil until it reaches 185 °C /360 °F or until a small cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Drop a few tablespoonsful of the corn... - 35.6315
Easy Corn Fritters
1) Take a bowl mix the corn with milk.
2) Sift the flour with salt, baking powder and flour and add to the corn-milk mixture.
3) Add the beaten eggs and shortening before beating the mixture thoroughly.
4) Take a frying pan or griddle and heat fat in... - 44.6484
Canape Corn Fritters
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour in the egg and milk.
Add seasoning to taste and stir to draw the flour gradually into the liquid.
When all the flour is incorporated, beat well until the batter is smooth.
Stir in the corn.
Melt... - 32.227
Corn Fritters With Bacon
1) Drain the sweet corn and empty it into a basin. After seasoning well, stir in the flour and the egg. Mix well to make a creamy batter.
2) In a pan, heat some butter and add in spoonfuls of the sweetcorn batter. Fry over medium heat... - 32.8161
1.Start by chopping the corn very finely
2.Place the corn and add salt, pepper, well beaten egg, melted fat, milk, flour and baking powder
3.In a frying pan, fry 2-3minutes in deep fat (360Â°-370Â° F.)
4.Serve with a sauce of... - 37.2108
Party Corn Fritters
1. In a medium bowl sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
2. In a separate bowl combine eggs and milk.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and the corn bowl. Beat well using a wire whisk.
4. In deep hot fat... - 40.5373
Snack Time Corn Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a bowl to fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat to a smooth mixture. With a spoon, add red bell pepper and corn.
3. Take a large deep... - 43.8917
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 40.6449
Easy Corn Fritters
1. Sift the flour, salt, mustard and dried egg into a bowl. Gradually blend in the milk to make a smooth batter.
2. Blend the egg white and 15 ml/1 tbls of water until smooth. Stir in the remaining water. Whisk until stiff.
3. Fold the contents of the can of... - 33.0898
1. Cook corn until soft in boiling salted water in a saucepan; drain thoroughly, reserving 1 cup liquid. Melt butter with corn liquid in saucepan, add flour, and cook, stirring rapidly, until mixture is smooth and rolls away from the sides of pan.
2. Remove... - 27.2517
Makai Na Vada - Corn Fritters
If you are keen on making a delicious Indian snack, then do try this. You can serve it with tea. You can serve this snack to your family and guests and I'm sure they'll love it. Certainly watch the video before making the snack. - 99.7774
1. Preheat the Crisco to 375°
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg and the milk and mix well
3. Add the corn and the melted Crisco to another pan and mix well.
4. Add the flour, sugar, salt and the baking powder to the bowl and mix well... - 42.1429
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans till soft.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and add chopped onions and fry till brown.
4) Add sliced bacon and fry till crisp. Add cream and broad beans.
5) Toss on low heat for a... - 40.2606
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters is a wonderful chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This tasty fried chicken, grilled bacon and corn fritters is enough to make anyone mouth water! Try this Chicken Maryland with Corn Fritters recipe at... - 48.3575
Corn And Bacon Fritters
Corn And Bacon Fritters is a tasty appetizer. Corn And Bacon Fritters gets its rich flavor from corn and pint milk. Corn And Bacon Fritters is cherished by many across the globe. - 35.8237
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 103.441
Chicken Maryland With Corn Fritters
1) Prepare the corn fritters by mixing together the egg, flour, salt and cayenne pepper. Beat the batter well.
2) Add in the worcestershire sauce and drained corn.
3) In a pan of hot oil, drop in tablespoons of the above batter. Fry for about 5... - 45.8187
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 50.2194
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 100.157
In this video I'm showing how to reuse left-over polenta. - 97.2305
Flavored Fruit Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt all together.
2) Combine egg yolks, milk and corn oil.
3) Add this to the flour mixture and beat in to form a proper blend.
4) Fold in fruits.
5) Beat egg whites to form stiff.
6) Add... - 46.6177
Nobody Better Lay A Finger On My Corn Fritter
Beautiful little side dishes, but I usually put them in bread baskets along with the rolls at my restaurants. The corn is sweet and juicy inside this fluffy pan fried biscuit. The kids will eat with butter and the adults will dip it in the soup, but everyone... - 26.6425
Corn Fritter Puffs
Spread drained corn on paper towelling to dry well.
Heat fat for frying to 375 degrees.
Combine water, milk, butter, salt, paprika and anise seeds in medium-size saucepan.
Set over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour and stir mixture... - 45.3005
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 48.0909
Try this Corn Oysters recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Corn Oysters will surely give you a huge fan following! - 36.6034
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Chicken Fried In Buttermilk Batter
Fried chicken is an interesting way to serve chicken and when it is flavored with buttermilk it tastes amazing. If you too like the fried chicken, you must watch this video. The chef skillfully prepares the batter and chicken and then fries it. - 115.295
Fresh Fruit Fritters
1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Beat mixture well, till completely combined
2. In another bowl, place the egg yolks and the 1 tablespoon corn oil and mix well again
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry... - 43.2982
Sweet Potato Fritters
If you want to use sweet potatoes throughout the season, then you would ideas on how to cook them. What could be more devouring that some crunch croquettes. Yup watch lisa show you how to get these lovely croquettes on the table! - 90.0061
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 108.733
Dried Pear Fritters
Dried Pear Fritters are simple and delightful treat for your taste buds. Combine the fritters with caramel, corn or maple syrup and enjoy them. Serve them hot. - 50.423
Sweet Onion Rings
Sweet Onion Rings are a crispy, puffy, sweet, quick snack to relish on a bore day with family. Enjoy! - 47.5029
Veg Paneer Lollipops
For the Vegetable Lollipop
1. In a large bowl add all the ingredients of the vegetable lollipop except the carrot sticks. Mix them well till combined. Take portions approximately around 3 tablespoon and make smooth balls.
2. Take each carrot stick and... - 0
Chef Manjula is going to show a recipe that will please audience from all countries. It’s a delicious Indian snack that's not spicy, made with spinach and few other ingredients that can be found easily. Watch the video just to find that the recipe is just... - 125.094
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
1. In a deep fat fryer or in a large deep frying pan, heat 1-inch of oil to about 375°F
2. In a batter bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Blend milk, egg and onion.
4. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix quickly to... - 42.0198
1) To make the fritter batter, sift flour and pinch of salt into a bowl and make a well in the center.
2) Add the whole egg and gradually beat in the milk.
3) Drain corn and add.
4) Leave batter to stand.
5) Peel bananas and cut into three, then... - 44.5991
Tasty Thai Shrimp
Thai Shrimp is a yummy appetizer cooked in oriental style. Greg Patent shows a easy to prepare, healthy, tasty shrimp fritter recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds. Crispy and flavorful, this Thai cuisine definitely warrants a place in your dinner... - 109.761
1. Open poussin cutting with scissors down the breast-bone and back.
2. Sprinkle seasoned flour over it to coat.
3. Dredge in egg and fresh crumbs.
4. Shake out the pieces to release surplus crumbs and press firmly.
5. Keep aside for 1... - 41.2492
Gobi Manchurian - Indo Chinese
Gobi Manchurian is a popular Indo Chinese appetizer or can be served as side dish. Cauliflower fritters are dipped into batter and fried till crispy. Then cooked with the special manchurian sauce. - 0
Egg Foo Yung
1) In a covered pan, heat butter or margarine and gently sauté mushrooms, onion and celery in it for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in bean sprouts and cook again for 5 minutes.
3) Let cool and then mix in eggs.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil and lower spoonfuls of... - 44.9438
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 0