Fried Corn Cake
- » Pan Fried Corn Cake
Pan Fried Corn Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried corn cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried corn cake recipes.
Pan-fried Corn Cakes
Mix together all the ingredients. Drop by tablespoons onto a hot, oiled griddle Fry to a golden brown on both sides. - 28.8298
1. In a bowl, whisk together cornmeal, baking soda, and salt.
2. Add egg, buttermilk, and butter. Whisk the batter until smooth.
3. Stir in the corn and let the batter rest for 10 minutes. The batter should be the consistency of thick pancake batter;... - 44.3582
Polenta Tuna Cake
If you like mixing ingredients from two cuisines in your cake, this one is for you! Polenta tuna cake uses ingredients from Italian and Asian cuisine to make a simple, cheap and fast dish. What is more this dish can be made ahead of time and stored in a... - 119.871
1. In a medium bowl stir together the corn meal, rice flour, potato starch, baking powder, and sugar, set aside.
2. In a larger bowl whisk the eggs, and milk together.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ingredients, stir until just... - 93.3058
Corn Cakes is easy to make cake recipe. Corn Cakes get its taste from cornmeal mixed with flour and sugar. Corn Cakes are cherished by many food joints around the world. - 28.7822
How To Make Corned Beef Hash
1. In a bowl place the peeled and cooked potatoes and mash it with potato masher.
2. Chop up the corned beef in to chunks.
3. In a hot pan, heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and saute together onion and bacon until onion caramelizes... - 0
Corned Beef Cakes
Corned Beef Cakes is savory cake and easy to make. Corned Beef Cakes gets its grand taste from beef, eggs and breadcrumbs. - 37.2126
Little Corn Cakes
Scald corn meal and butter by pouring boiling water over it.
Add salt and sugar.
Break eggs into mixture and beat.
Add enough milk to make batter very soft.
Add baking powder.
Drop by tablespoons into buttered frying pan to make each small corn cake. - 33.0581
Crispy Cod And Corn Cakes
1) Take a deep frying pan and place the milk and fish in it.
2) Place cover and bring to a boil .
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
4) Take another bowl and stir the onions and corn to prepare a mash.
5) Add... - 40.6465
Parsnip Corn Cakes
1) In batches, squeeze the potatoes to extract all excess moisture.
2) In a large bowl add the potatoes.
3) Mix parsnips, corn, chives, nutmeg, and pepper.
4) Add egg substitute and flour.
5) In another bowl beat egg whites until... - 48.879
Super Loaded Crab Cakes
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make easy, super loaded crab cakes! Incredibly delicious and incredibly easy to make! - 0
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 45.4052
Sweet Corn Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients (except for 100 g of the sweetcorn and the oil) in a blender and blend until smooth.
Mix the remaining corn in by hand.
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Form large spoonfuls of the mix into patties and fry, 4 at a time, cooking for 2... - 35.1662
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.153
Crab And Corn Cakes With Chilli Dipping Sauce
1) In a food processor, add in the egg, flour, garlic and coriander stalks and one third of the corn. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) Mix the paste with the remaining corn, crab, half of the spring onions and some seasoning.
3) Keep a tray lined with... - 40.1391
Johnny cakes or roasted corn cakes are yummy pancake like breads that can be easily prepared at home using cornmeal and a few other simple ingredients. Chef Keith Snow prepares a heavy meal cake that is not only impressive and a breeze to make, but also... - 101.426
In this video I'm showing how to reuse left-over polenta. - 97.2305
Cheese Stuffed Corn Cakes
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a bowl take masa pour in water and make dough.
3. Divide the dough in 4 equal balls.
4. Take a cellophane place the masa balls onto it, wrap the ball and press with the help of a casket.
5. Heat oil in a... - 110.202
1 In a medium size bowl combine cornmeal and salt.Stir in boiling water and then milk.
2 In a heated well-greased frying pan or onto a griddle, drop the batter, a heaping tablespoonful at a time and spread into a 3-inch round. Fry for 1 to 2 minutes,... - 29.3474
Fruity Corn In Radicchio Cups
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, then fry onion for 2 mins until softened. Add the garlic and Quorn mince, then fry for a further 2 mins.
2. Stir in the dates, almonds and spices, then cook for 2-3 mins. Tip in the tomatoes, then bring to the boil. Cover, then... - 36.558
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake With Soy Sauce (간장 오뎅볶음)
For those of you, who do not like spice but love fish cake, try this delicious Korean snack recipe that takes you to the street food-stalls of Seoul! Kids are going to love this non-spicy fish cake dish! There are many different types of fishcake but this... - 101.332
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake (어묵 볶음)
Eomuk Bokkeum is a Korean side dish which means fried fish cake. This dish will take you to the streets of Korea where it is sold as a popular snack to accompany alcoholic beverages. This fish cake dish is also a common side dish for homemade meals and a... - 101.403
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water... - 43.8671
Corned Beef Hash
1) Take a large bowl and chop the corned beef into it.
2) Add egg, grated potatoes and pepper and mix the ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the corned beef hash to the oil and pat the mixture into a... - 43.9367
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 40.6449
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 47.5207
Gorgonzola Polenta Cakes
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not brown (about 5 minutes).
Add garlic and stir until opaque.
Remove pan from heat and stir in parsley; set aside.
Prepare Stove-top... - 41.0762
Orange Polenta Cakes
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, combine orange peel, orange juice, and salt (if used).
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add polenta, stirring until blended.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring with a long-handled spoon, until polenta is thick (about... - 45.7562
Honeyed Polenta Cakes With Fresh Tomato Chutney
My honeyed polenta cakes with fresh tomato chutney are a great way to help incorporate a healthy Mediterranean flair to your diet which can be a keystone in the fight to prevent cancers as well as illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, doctors say.... - 131.433
Mexican Tamale Pancakes
Put cornmeal in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over cornmeal and stir well; let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add milk, oil, and egg; mix until well blended.
Add baking mix, salt, cumin, chili powder, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Stir in corn... - 44.0822
French Market Doughnuts
1) Warm oil in a flat bottomed pan (375°F), 1/3 filled with corn oil; 5 minutes prior to frying.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and combine, sugar, salt, evaporated milk, corn oil and warm water, in it.
3) In a separate clean bowl take... - 44.3521
Creamed Corn With Crab Croquettes
1. For creamed corn, in a large bowl, cut and place corn kernel.
2. Using knife back, scrape out corn cob, and extract milk. Put it in bowl. Keep it aside.
3. For crab croquettes, cut crab cake into bite size pieces and shape it into nice oval... - 119.452
Corn Meal Mush
Bring salted water to a boil, then allow to simmer steadily.
Take some of the polenta flour, and dribble it very slowly into the water.
Stir continuously, with a long wooden spoon, to avoid lumps.
Continue to add flour in a steady thin stream.
When mixture is... - 32.6331
Black Forest Crepe Cake
Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
Blend flour mixture with eggs, sugar and milk to make a thin smooth batter.
Grease a hot frying pan.
Pour 1 tbsp batter into it.
Make crepes as thin as possible.
Cook on one side only.
Make about 15-20... - 47.0892
Crusty Sausage Cakes
1. Shape the sausage to make patties that are about 1/2" thick. You can make 6-8 patties.
2. In another bowl, take egg and beat well.
3. Dip the patties into the egg and roll them in cornflakes.
4. Pan fry in a skillet with hot fat. Turn them to... - 32.7255
Colcannon Cakes (an Irish Favorite)
Corned beef and cabbage is the traditional dinner for Stain Patrick’s Day but if boiled cabbage just doesn’t do a whole lot for you than sizzle up this side dish of traditional Irish colcannon cakes instead of the bland boiled cabbage to serve with the... - 131.208
Sourdough Corn Bread
Blend the ingredients in the order given.
Turn the batter into a 10" oiled round cake pan or cast iron frying pan. Bake at 400ºF for 25 to 30 minutes. - 33.5159
Triple Corn Torte
Separate husks and place in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Soak until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks, pat dry, and tear into 2 to 3-inch-wide strips.
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8-inch-diameter tart or cake pan with removable bottom.
Line pan with... - 41.275
Delicious Corn Tortillas
Mix masa flour with enough warm water to make dough hold together well.
Using your hands, shape dough into a smooth ball.
Divide dough into 12 equal pieces, then roll each into a ball. (For small tortillas, divide dough into 24 equal pieces.) Tortilla press... - 29.7448
Scald the milk and cool to lukewarm.
Combine the next three ingredients in a small mixing bowl and let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Add the oil, lukewarm milk and salt, then slowly beat in 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Scrape and remove the beaters and add the... - 37.2232
Mexican Fried Rice
A Mexican fried rice recipe that is easy to prepare and great to serve with most Mexican dishes. - 0
Apple Upside-down Cake
This Apple Upside-Down Cake is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Apple Upside-Down cake recipe and share your feelings with us! - 48.0501
Country Omelette Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 8-inch round layer-cake pans.
3) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy and double in volume.
4) Beat in 3 tablespoons of water and beat until firm peaks are formed.
5) In a... - 38.4001
Special Hot Cakes
1. Into a large batter bowl, sift the flour, corn meal, salt, soda and baking powder and mix in the wheat flour and bran flakes.
2. Add the eggs and buttermilk and beat with a wire whisk into a thick batter.
3. Heat a large non stick griddle or pan
4.... - 45.1177
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.0444
The literal translation for the Italian word Polenta is "mush". Boiled cornmeal for an edible starch is a found in countless cuisines all over the world. Formerly a peasant food, this is finding upscale ways to hit supermarket shelves and restaurant menus... - 31.1738
Korean Food: Jajang Tteokbokki
Hi Everyone, today I will introduce a snack food that kids will love. It is a variation of tteokbokki, using black bean paste instead of a spicy sauce. It is called “jajang tteokbokki” in Korean. Chewy rice cakes, cooked with savory black bean paste and... - 0
Tasty Thai Shrimp
Thai Shrimp is a yummy appetizer cooked in oriental style. Greg Patent shows a easy to prepare, healthy, tasty shrimp fritter recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds. Crispy and flavorful, this Thai cuisine definitely warrants a place in your dinner... - 109.761
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an 8" x 8" x 2" baking pan. Prepare the Corn Pone batter; bake for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, core and seed the sweet peppers. Using a small star cutter, cut 1 pepper into stars; chop the remaining one, making 1/2... - 34.3348
1) Split open the cornmeal cakes and place on a cookie sheet, with the cut sides up.
2) In a large frying pan, shape the ground beef into a patty and cook for 5 minutes on each side, then break up and move aside.
3) In the same pan, saute the onion... - 43.7085
Preheat oven to 375° F.
In 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion and garlic, stirring often, until beef is browned and crumbly.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in salsa, corn and taco seasoning.
Spoon beef mixture into 8-inch... - 44.8166
Bananas With Pound Cakce & Chocolate Sauce
1. To prepare chocolate sauce, in a small pan, combine brown sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and coffee powder. Add water and corn syrup; stir until smooth. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring until mixture boils and thickens slightly, about 4 minutes. (At this... - 34.1489
Chilli Con Carne
1. Place onions, red pepper, garlic and reserved juice from tomatoes in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in beef and cook for 10 minutes. Add tomatoes, red kidney beans, cumin, coriander, chilli powder, stock and tomato... - 33.6509
Beef And Onion Igloo
1) In a 7 inch cake tin with loose bottom, spread the foil sheet and grease properly.
2) In a frying pan, heat the lard.
3) Fry the onions for 2 minutes.
4) Add to the pan, minced beef and fry for further 5... - 41.5673
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Grandpa Craig's Pancakes
In a large bowl, stir together flour, corn-meal, rolled oats, oat bran, sugar, soda, baking powder, and salt.
In another bowl, beat to blend buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and butter.
Mix liquid ingredients into dry until well blended.
Heat an electric griddle... - 43.0805
Rosti & Salad
1. Partially cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for about 8 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion and cook gently for 3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Coarsely grate the... - 37.3446
Makai Ka Dhokla
This Makai Ka Dhokla tastes incredible ! I love these irresistibly seasoned savory cornmeal cakes with spicy tomato sauce for a heavy snack ! Please do try this Makai Ka Dhokla and let me know if you like it ! - 48.6488