- » Pan Fried Catfish
Pan Fried Catfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried catfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried catfish recipes.
Pan Fried Catfish With Mr Joe's Tomato Gravy And Smoky Bacon
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine paprika, cayenne, dried thyme leaves, salt and black pepper.
2. Rub 2 or 3 teaspoons of this spice rub on both sides of each catfish fillet. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
3. In... - 45.1598
Pan Fried Catfish
This pan fried catfish recipe is prepared with catfish fillets coated in flour seasoned with salt and peppers. Cooked in melted shortening, the panfried catfish may be served with lemon wedges and tartar sauce. - 43.8552
Pan Fried Catfish
1. In ziptight plastic bag, combine cornmeal, flour, salt, and pepper. Pour milk into pie plate. Dip catfish fillets, one at a time, into milk to coat well. Add fish to cornmeal mixture, shaking bag to coat fish thoroughly. Place coated catfish on wire rack... - 27.5497
You May Also Like!
Looking for a recipe with fried catfish? Incorporate the goodness of fish in this sumptuous recipe!
Directions for preparation:
• Rinse the catfish fillets under running water and arrange them in a pan/tray.
• Add some milk to the... - 39.9051
Country Fried Catfish And Hush Puppies From Rosalie Serving
1. Heat a skillet with oil to about 350 degree.
2. In a pan combine the self raising flour, cornmeal and paprika.
3. Chop the green onions and keep it aside.
4. Season the catfish with garlic salt, once done dip it in buttermilk and coat... - 109.863
A Lighter Southern Meal
Paula Deen is trying to get healthy and asked for a lighter Southern dish. This is a tutorial for a Hoppin' John Salad w/ a light vinaigrette topped w/ Pecan Encrusted Tilapia. - 84.3184
1. Wash the fish fillets.
2. Pat them dry on a clean kitchen towel or on paper toweling.
3. In a shallow dish, combine flour, cornmeal, seasonings and salt.
4. Coat fish fillets on both sides, lightly pressing so that the mixture sticks... - 41.0694
Fried Catfish With Low Fat Buttermilk
1. ln a shallow pan large enough to hold the fish in a single layer, combine the buttermilk, salt, and ground red pepper. Add the fish, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
2. Dredge the fish in the cornmeal. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 26.8842
1)Cut fish into small serving pieces.
2)Season fish with salt and pepper and dip it in crumbs then, brush with egg.
3)Dip in crumbs again.
4)In a pan, heat shortening and deep fry the fish until browned. Drain.
5)Take a saucepan and add... - 47.2246
Fried Cajun Catfish
Catfish is readily available and is not expensive. I buy mine at the Asian market and cook it in a variety of ways. Frying it is a great way to cook it. Check out this recipe with cornmeal and Cajun seasoning. I did not add salt to it but feel free to do so... - 118.413
Fried Catfish Fillets
A tasty dish that can be served as it is or maybe even teamed with a sandwich. Maybe have with a salad and your good to go! Watch Ken do his magic with these catfish fillets! - 114.64
Pan Fried Catfish Recipes By Category