- » Pan Fried Cake
Pan Fried Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pan fried cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pan fried cake recipes.
Pan Fried Clam Cakes
Canned clams minced or fresh clams cooked in the shell, then minced, may be used.
Drain well before measuring.
Mix thoroughly with well-seasoned mashed potato; add the butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste, nutmeg and eggs.
Form mixture into 10 or 12... - 31.639
You May Also Like!
Pan Fried Crabmeat Cakes
If you love crab meat, you will love this Pan Fried Crabmeat Cakes recipe even more. Pan Fried Crabmeat Cakes is a great non-vegetarian Chinese dish. A great recipe you can try on a beach-side holiday! - 35.6363
Pan Fried Fish Cakes
I have been curious about this Pan Fried Fish Cakes since the first time heard it. The cakes fried beautifully and the Pan Fried Fish Cakes was a huge hit. You can serve them ith pride. - 39.1439
Instant Pan Handvo - Savory Pan Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
If you enjoy eating traditional Gujarati snacks, then you'll really love this one. The chef explains the recipe so nicely. It can be served with tea, as it tastes great. You can also bake it if you like but traditionally it is made on the pan. Watch the video... - 88.1956
Pan Fried Shrimp Cakes With Pork
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut pork in chunks and scallions in thirds. Mince together, or machine-grind twice at a medium setting.
2. Blend in salt and pepper and form mixture into small cakes, about 11/2 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick.
3. Heat oil.... - 26.3635
Pan Fried Shrimp Cakes With Chinese Cabbage
1. Shell and devein shrimp; then mince or grind with water chestnuts, scallion stalk and ginger root.
2. Beat egg and blend into mixture, along with cornstarch, salt, pepper and stock. Form into cakes, as in step 2 above.
3. Heat oil. Pan-fry shrimp cakes... - 34.5221
Pan-fried Crab Cakes
As an appetizer, dressed up or dressed down, crab cakes are a versatile part of Southern food. Start with a base of crabmeat and a binder and find your favorite way to serve them with our crab cake recipes. This could be the perfect snack for any afternoon... - 74.4836
Pan-fried Corn Cakes
Mix together all the ingredients. Drop by tablespoons onto a hot, oiled griddle Fry to a golden brown on both sides. - 28.8298
Patty Cakes - Savory Mashed Potato Fried Cakes
1. Slice the scallions; slice the tomatoes, set aside.
2. Peel and chop the potatoes and place it in the steamer, steam the potatoes until fork tender.
3. Once done place it in a bowl and using the back of the spoon mash the potatoes.
4.... - 0
Bacon, Sourcream, Chive Potato Cake With Fried Egg
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
2. Prepare a foiled lined baking sheet.
3. Wash and scrub the russet potatoes, grated the potatoes skin and keep it aside.
4. Cut the potatoes into equal size pieces.
5. Chop chives, set aside.
6.... - 130.565
Kc's Crab Cakes
These light and fluffy crab cakes will surprise you with a bit of a bite. But not to worry, it won't hurt! They will become your favorite! - 121.793